Vodka: Green Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli's arms came up and wrapped around Terri's body. Terri could feel Eli's erect cock through his cheap jeans as it brushed against her belly.

"Mmph!" Eli grunted, realizing that the girl was nude.

"He needs shave the back of his neck," Terri thought, feeling the errant strands of hair against her forearms.

She lowered her right hand to her pussy and thrust a finger into her wetness. Bringing the finger up, she pulled her mouth from Eli's mouth.

"Here, tell me what this is?" Terri cooed, slipping her finger into Eli's mouth.

"Mm, oh, I want more of THAT," Eli said eagerly.

"Okey Dokey," Terri giggled and flopped down on his couch.

She scooted her buttocks to the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide. She rested the heels of her feet on his coffee table.

"Okay, I'm waiting," Terri said.

Eli started to tear at his clothes. Terri brought her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing and fingering herself. Her wet pussy made obscene squelching sounds as her fingers thrust in and out.

Eli's cock stood out, hard and proud. Terri paused, looking at the several burn scars that dotted the man's sunken chest, slight paunch. She kicked up her right leg to allow Eli access as he knelt on the floor face near her pussy.

"Mm, God that smells wonderful," Eli moaned, giving an appreciative sniff to Terri's lightly furred pussy.

Before his unfortunate accident, Elliot Perry had been a typical twenty year old man. He knew everything, no one could tell him anything. He'd had a few girlfriends, one night stands tell him, it takes a little bit more than jump on, pump twice, jump off in order to satisfy a woman.

The accident forced Eli to perceive the world in a different light. He didn't know everything. In fact, he hardly knew anything. He certainly didn't know how to get around without his sight. He didn't know how to cook, or to clean without his sight.

And his first lover after the accident, a young blind girl at the Austin School for the Blind had told him, he didn't know how to make love. The chubby little Asian girl gently walked Eli through the steps of how to please a woman.

Terri thought it looked slightly funny, a man wearing sunglasses as he put his mouth over her wet pussy. Then his tongue and fingers began to dance on her overheated flesh and she forgot about his sunglasses.

"Mm, oh, shit yes," Terri hissed as Eli's tongue swiped at her fat little clitoris.

His right hand inched toward her left breast. Terri caught his hand in hers.

"Careful, I'm breastfeeding," she warned.

Eli lowered his hand and started to play with her pussy again. Within minutes, she was hunching her pussy against Eli's face. Somewhere in all of this, he had removed his sunglasses. If he had not, Terri would have broken them as she clamped her thighs tightly around Eli's head.

"Shit, aw shit, God yes, oh, man, need your cock in me," Terri panted as her orgasm waned. "Got any lube?"

"Huh? That pussy is good and wet," Eli said.

"Nuh uh. You ain't sticking nothing in my pussy," Terri argued. "Fuck, last thing I need is get pregnant right now."

"Oh. OH!" Eli said. "I uh, yeah, be right back."

Eli trotted to the stairs and scampered upstairs. Terri picked that moment to grab her glass and drank nearly half of the glass in one gulp.

"God," Terri shuddered in pleasure as the alcohol coursed through her body.

Eli thundered down the stairs again. Terri quickly put the glass down and sat up.

"Here, right here," Eli said, brandishing a tube of KY Jelly ®. Terri took the tube and smiled.

"So, where? On the couch? On the floor? Where you want do this?" Terri asked, popping the cap open.

"I uh, couch; that carpet's that burber kind; stuff's murder on my knees," Eli said.

"Good," Terri agreed. "Just that some guys worry 'bout getting couch all dirty."

"Been treated," Eli assured Terri.

"Okay, let's get first one out the way," Terri said, pulling Eli close by his cock.

She licked his shiny cockhead, stroking the seven inches with her hand. Then she closed her lips around the tip of his cock and hollowed her cheeks.

Six bobs of her head later, Eli was groaning and bucking. Ten bobs of her head and Terri was swallowing Eli's heavy load.

Terri used her Nulough's Green Apple flavored Vodka to wash the taste of Eli Perry's semen from her mouth. Then she sucked him to full hardness again.

"And...I like it on my knees," Terri whispered as she greased Eli's cock very generously.

Terri twisted around and knelt on the couch. She rested her shoulders against the arm of the couch, then reached back and spread her buttocks wide. She felt that familiar tensing in her guts when the couch cushion sagged underneath her legs.

"Uh!" she grunted when she felt Eli's fingers at the mouth of her pussy.

"Uh, oh yes," Terri hissed as she felt the blunt head of Eli's cock at her tightly clenched anus.

She cried out as Eli's cock pushed hard against her constricted anus. Her fingers dug into her buttocks as she held them open for him.

"Yes, oh yes, oh God, you're big, Eli," Terri panted as Eli's cock gained entry.

Eli was glad Terri had sucked him off a moment ago. He loved anal sex, but it was rare to find a woman that was willing to allow him access to her ass. He wasn't overly long, but his cock was quite thick.

As one lover had said, "Can't hardly get my mouth 'round that thing, think I'm let you stick it up my butt?"

"Um, oh yes Eli," Terri grunted as he popped past her sphincter. "Um yes."

"Augh!" she cried out a moment later when Eli's fingers found her clitoris.

She bucked in orgasm, crying out as her bucking drove more of Eli's thick cock into her straining rectum.

"God damn, love getting fucked up the ass," Terri wheezed.

"Got the ass for it, that's for sure," Eli wheezed in reply.

"Yeah?" Terri giggled. "Like my butt?"

"Uh huh," Eli grunted, pushing a little more of himself into her.

"Yeah? Think my butt likes you too," Terri cooed.

"Um, oh God yes," Eli groaned, feeling Terri's muscles pulsing, straining to expel him from her rectum.

Eli began to pull his cock back. Terri whimpered in her throat as the delicious feelings continued to well up in her guts.

"Augh! Oh God yes," Terri cried out as Eli jammed himself into her again.

"Ugh! Oh," Eli grunted as he burrowed his cock into Terri's hot, pulsing anal sheath.

"Fuck," Terri grunted as another orgasm built up.

"Augh!" she screamed out as Eli's fingers again teased her clitoris.

Her orgasm caused her rectal muscles to clamp down. Eli felt every shiver, every contraction and expansion along the full length of his cock.

"Aw no, aw shit no," Eli suddenly cried out.

His cock twitched and jerked, then began spraying Terri's bowels with semen. Eli shuddered and grunted, spurting heavily.

"Oh God yes," Terri encouraged. "Yes, yes, that's it, come in my ass."

A moment later, Eli pulled his slimy cock from Terri's stretched anus. Terri blushed but giggled when a low rumbling fart escaped.

Eli weakly wobbled to the small half bathroom. Terri released the hold she had on her buttocks and flexed her stiff fingers.

"Here, I uh..." Eli said, holding out a wet washcloth.

"Oh! Ain't you sweet?" Terri giggled and used the washcloth to dab at the semen and lubricant that dribbled from her stretched anus.

That task done, Terri sat down on the couch again. She emptied her glass of Nulough's and again shuddered with the warmth that radiated through her body.

Still nude, she padded from couch to kitchen and poured another glass full of her wine. She tested the weight of the ceramic jug, gulped half of her glass of wine, then topped it off with the last bit of wine in the bottle.

"Baby's crying," Terri heard.

"Huh?" Terri groggily said.

"Baby's crying, Eli repeated.

Terri sat up and tried to focus. She could hear Courtney wailing at the top of her lungs and finally located the stroller near the front window of the living room.

"Okay, okay, Mommy's coming," Terri grumbled, getting to unsteady feet.

She first checked Cortney's diaper. The moment she moved the diaper aside, the stench was apparent.

Inside of the half-bath, Terri cleaned Courtney's bottom and put a clean diaper onto the infant. Then she brought the girl up to her left breast.

"It, that clock right?" Terri asked, seeing that it was nine minutes to four.

"Um, right about ten minutes to four, looks like," Eli verified, feeling his Braille watch.

"Shit, soon as little Miss Piggy here gets done, need go," Terri said.

"I uh, oh, okay, you uh, you need me get you an Uber?" Eli asked, pulling his cell phone out.

"Hmm? Huh? No, no, live 'bout nine blocks that way," Terri said, nodding with her head.

"You do know I can't see where you're pointing, right?" Eli smiled.

"Oh! Oh shut up," Terri said, her need for alcohol growing by the minute.

She put the satisfied Courtney into her stroller again. Then she took the diaper bag into the kitchen. She opened a second bottle of Cormican's Apple Wine and drank deeply. Making sure the cap was securely screwed down, Terri put one bottle into her diaper bag. She shifted the diapers around, then stuffed the second bottle into the bag. Then she zipped it shut.

"Ah, boo! A, boo!" Eli was on hands and knees in front of Courtney's stroller, making the infant smile.

Terri paused and watched the man for a moment. She found her shorts and shimmied into them as Eli continued to fuss over the baby. She then entwined the bandannas around her neck then torso, securing her breasts.

"I uh, hey, you uh, you need couple bucks?" Eli asked, getting to his feet.

"I uh, I'm not going say 'no' you know," Terri said.

"I uh, here, how about a ten?" Eli said, pulling a folded bill from his wallet. "Sorry, be about another three or four days before I get my 'stay away' check."

"Stairway check?" Terri asked, stuffing the bill into her ragged purse.

"Stay away. The money my sister sends me to stay away from her and her family," Eli said, face sagging.

The Dimes factory had settled with the survivors and the families of those that had not survived. Elizabeth Perry, now Elizabeth Morrison had taken Eli's settlement and placed it into a trust. Each month, she sent her brother nine hundred and forty three dollars. Barring any catastrophe, Eli would be receiving nine hundred and forty three dollars each month until he reached the age eighty seven. His SSDI check and his trust check each month paid the note on his condominium, as well as his Association fees, and the four fifths of gin plus groceries each week.

At the door, Terri stood on tiptoes and kissed Eli softly. She then opened the door, allowing a blast of warmed air and bright sunlight to invade the cool, dark interior of Eli's living room.

"I uh, hope see you again," Eli said.

"Uh huh," Terri said, the heat and the bright sunlight already bringing on the beginnings of a hangover.

"God damn, you went out? Dressed like that?" Terri's father snarled bitterly when Terri and Courtney entered the small, clean home.

"Yes sir; seen how hot it is out there?" Terri snapped, her headache ramping up after such a long, hot walk.

"Look like a God damned prostitute," Terri's father said bitterly.

Terri didn't respond to that jibe. No response would have been sufficient to turn her father's wrath away.

After drinking the second bottle of wine, Terri again napped. Courtney's wailing again roused her and she groggily changed the child's diaper, then fed her another boob.

Terri came out of her room and fixed herself a microwave Lean Cuisine meal. After her dinner, she gave Courtney a bath.

Once the baby was down, sleeping in her small crib, Terri took a steaming hot shower. In the shower, she did masturbate, thinking of Eli's thick cock spearing her tight anus, ramming into her over and over.

"Uh, oh yes," Terri hissed.

She hid the third bottle of wine in the left boot of her cowboy boots in her closet. The empty bottle, she stashed underneath her bed. After her father left for work in the morning, she'd drop it into the garbage barrel outside.

Courtney roused Terri again. At five thirty in the morning, the need for alcohol was strong; Terri's hands shook slightly as she changed her baby's diaper. Her hands were still shaking as she breast fed her baby.

"Need think real serious 'bout getting that baby adopted," her father said again. "God damn, what kind life you give her? Living off welfare, food stamps? Think I'm going support your ass forever, got another thing coming."

Again, Terri did not respond. She did not even look at her father. She just gently rubbed Courtney's head, face, back. With a snort, Terri's father shoved his dirty dishes into the dishwasher, then left for another day of work.

Sure that he was gone, Terri scampered to her room. She dug the five empty wine bottles from underneath her bed, dropped them into the kitchen wastebasket and tied off the bag. The bag made a clinking clatter when she dropped the bag into the outside garbage can.

"Hi pretty girl, hi pretty girl," Terri smiled down at her cooing daughter. "Ready go to the store? Huh? Ready go to the store?"

"Ooorr," Terri said aloud, pulling a half shirt on. "We could go see that nice Mr. Eli. Bet he has some of that vodka left. What do you think, Cortney Ellen Combs? Huh? What do you think?"

By the time Terri got her bearings and managed to find Eli's condominium, the need for alcohol was maddening. He greeted her happily and chattered gibberish to Courtney.

"The vodka? I uh, yeah, yeah, got almost a whole fifth left," Eli agreed, frowning. "But uh, damn, Terri, it's what? It's only eight thirty in the morning."

Terri's hands shook horribly, but she managed to pour a few jiggers worth of the vodka over ice. The relief was almost immediate when she slugged the alcohol down.

Again, she excused herself to go to the small half bath. While she prepared her rectum for anal sex, she could hear Eli chattering with Courtney. A tear slowly edged its way down her cheek. A total stranger, a stranger that couldn't even see what a pretty little girl Courtney was, was chattering to Courtney. Her father, Courtney's grandfather never even looked at Courtney, much less talk to her.

"But, okay, okay, what do you think the Texans' chances of going to the playoffs are?" Eli asked Courtney. "Yeah, me neither. I mean, yeah, they got the talent, but most of them? God, they're just paycheck players. Now, the Kansas City Chiefs? I think they're the real deal. What? WHAT? You like the Steelers? Go. Go sit in the corner young lady and you think about what you just said."

"What are you doing?" Terri couldn't help but giggle.

"I'm talking with this young lady, but she's being completely unreasonable," Eli smiled up at Terri.

"Think you're the one being unreasonable," Terri said, gently pulling Eli to his feet.

They kissed. Again, when he realized that Terri was nude, Eli's erection was quick to rise. Terri pulled him to the couch, pausing in her steps to kiss him.

"I uh, you know, upstairs would be a whole lot more comfortable," Eli suggested.

After a moment, Terri agreed. Eli managed to pick up stroller and Courtney and he carried both up the stairs. Terri poured herself another few jiggers of vodka into a glass, then sauntered up the stairs.

Eli's bed was unmade. The sheets smelled of sweat, smelled as if they'd not been washed in a while.

Terri shrugged; they'd smell a lot stronger in a few moments. She slipped her flip flops off and flopped down on the bed.

Again, Eli licked and sucked Terri's pussy to a screaming orgasm. Then, instead of allowing Terri to simply use her mouth on him, Eli positioned Terri into a sixty nine. While he licked and sucked her pussy, he drove two fingers in and out of her rectum.

"Here, I here it comes, ugh!" Eli moaned a moment later.

"Mm hmm," Terri moaned, her own orgasm very close.

After Eli's cock quit spurting, Terri swished some vodka around, washing the taste of semen away. Eli found the tube of lubricant and Terri squatted above his cock, getting it slick.

"Ugh! Oh God yes," Terri groaned, driving his cock into her struggling, squirming anus.

Inch after inch drove into her bowels, her own weight forcing him deeper into her. She shuddered; the pain was sharp, throbbing as his girth stretched her open.

"Ugh! God damn, oh shit yes," Terri groaned, the pain already edging away.

"Like it up the ass, huh?" Eli chuckled.

"Uh huh," Terri moaned. "Love way you feel in my ass."

Gingerly, she rose up, then allowed her weight to push him into her again. When his pubic hair mashed against her stretched anus, Terri shuddered again.

"Augh!" Terri suddenly cried out when Eli's fingers found her fat little clitoris.

"Augh, God damn yes," Terri screamed out when Eli flicked her clitoris with his fingernail.

She shuddered violently for a moment, unintelligible sounds coming from her throat. When her orgasm subsided, Terri put her small hands on Eli's chest and squatted, panting heavily.

"Ugh, yeah, love the way you feel up my ass," Terri grunted and wiggled her backside slightly.

"Uh huh," Eli said, gritting his teeth in concentration.

"Oh," Terri let out a gasp as she rose again.

The feeling of Eli's cock sliding back out of her bowels was excruciating, maddening. She dropped down, allowing him to push up into her.

"Augh, oh God, shit, God," Terri suddenly cried out in orgasm.

"Aw, God, aw no," Eli whined and began to pump a stream of semen into Terri's bowels.

Again, Eli proved to be a true gentleman, fetching a wet washcloth for Terri. After she cleaned herself, then him, Terri pulled him back into the rumpled bed and they cuddled.

"Terri, Courtney's crying," Terri heard.

She woke up, drank what was left in her glass of vodka, then went to her baby. One dry diaper and a boob later, the child was happy.

"Okay, I'm going make myself a hot ham and cheese sandwich; you want one?" Eli asked, pulling on a threadbare pair of pajamas.

"Mm? Oh, yeah, that sounds pretty good," Terri agreed.

After lunch in bed, Terri sucked Eli's ever-ready cock to climax. Then she drank two more glasses of Nulough's Green Apple flavored Vodka.

In between the second glass and the third glass, Terri got on hands and knees and encouraged Eli to fuck her. He greased up his cock and lined it up with her willing ass.

"God, love that ass," Eli groaned.

"Yeah?" Terri giggled, then groaned as Eli's hands found her breasts.

Milk coursed freely from her breasts as Eli mauled them. When he realized what he was doing, Eli apologized and brought his hands to her hips.

"Ugh, oh God yes," Terri hissed when Eli reached underneath and found her wet slit.

"Aw damn it," Eli hissed and pumped his seed into her clutching bowels.

Terri drained her glass and skipped down the stairs to fetch the bottle. She giggled as she could feel Eli's semen dripping down the insides of her thighs. In his kitchen, she used a paper towel to wipe her legs clean, then dabbed along her butt crack to blot up the rest of the semen.

Entering the bedroom again, Terri announced, "Going need get some more of this stuff."

"I, uh, I can go get it right now if you need it that bad," Eli suggested.

"Mm? No, need go home anyway," Terri sighed, actually dreading returning to her father's home. "Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure," Eli agreed.

"Bye, love you," Terri said at the door.

"Huh?" Eli asked, startled.

But Terri didn't respond. She swung the door open, allowing warm air and bright sunlight to enter the living room.

"Oh, and need wash them sheets, hear?" Terri said, already setting off at a brisk pace.

The Pack N' Sack employee raised an eyebrow, but did retrieve two fifths of Nulough's Green Apple flavored Vodka. With a shrug, the man also included a bottle of Nulough's Peach flavored Vodka; the bottle had been there on his shelf, gathering dust for the past four months.