Vodka: Mint Chocolate

Story Info
Two needy blondes spend a few hours together.
4.9k words
4.35
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

Just a quick, unhappy little tale.

**.**.**

Marla Tooms pasted a smile to her face as she rang the doorbell for the ninth condominium she'd approached on this Saturday. Her cheerleading coach, Mrs. Edmonston,, her mother's cousin had suggested Marla visit her neighborhood; there were the well-maintained condominiums in the Lambert Condominium Association, and just behind the condos were several upper middle class homes.

"And it's far enough away from Kimble; less chance you'll hit any of the houses the other cheerleaders have already hit," Mrs. Edmonston said.

No, no other Kimble cheerleaders have been to the condos, but the Northside High School band members had already sold raffle tickets. And the St. Thomas Aquinas Glee Club had sold gourmet popcorn. And the Flowers Education & Rehabilitation Institute, the school most people called the 'retard' school had sold keychains in the area.

Eight doors, seven polite and one very irate refusals. Marla pressed the button and heard the melodious chimes ring out at door number nine.

Marla knew she looked cute, even sexy in her Kimble Academy cheerleader's uniform. Having her thigh length blonde hair in two ponytails tied with blue and gold ribbons added to the overall cuteness. But, the fact that her 32C breasts were unfettered, nipples poking against the light material of her uniform's blouse really ramped up the total package.

"Hey there," a man leered, eyes firmly on Marla's breasts.

"Hi sir," Marla chirped. "My name is Marla Tooms and I'm a cheerleader for Kimble Academy, go Mustangs! We're selling candy bars to raise money for a trip to Washington D.C. for the cheerleading competition."

"How much?" the man smirked, now ogling Marla's sleek, tanned legs in her very short pleated skirt.

"They're three dollars apiece; made from the very finest milk chocolate..." Marla said brightly.

"Yeah, what the hell; give me two of them, huh?" the man agreed, fishing out a five and a one dollar bill.

"Thank you very much, sir," Marla chirped, thrusting her chest forward as she handed him two of the candy bars.

"Two. It's a start," Marla congratulated herself as she proceeded to the next door.

While Marla approached the tenth door, inside of the condominium, Petal Johnson reclined nude on her leather couch. Thankfully, the spring day was only slightly warm, not broiling hot; her AC unit had quit working during the night. She had her windows open and her ceiling fans whirring at high speed.

Waking up in a stuffy condominium had been an unpleasant way to wake up, but again, Petal reminded herself, it could have been worse, much, much worse.

Brian Arnaud of Arnaud Heating & A/C told her they couldn't send anyone out until Tuesday. Robert Richardson of Professional Heating & A/C said it would be Thursday, possibly Friday before he could send anyone out.

Lazily, Petal picked up her tall glass and gave a satisfying suck to the thick straw. Thankfully, it was just the A/C that was out; the electricity was still on. Her freezer was keeping the half-gallon of Nulough's Peppermint vodka well chilled and her gallon tub of Burns & Burns Grocers Mocha Chocolate ice cream frozen hard.

Over two scoops of the rich chocolate ice cream, Petal had eyeballed the measurements as she poured a good amount of Nulough's Peppermint vodka, some Mark's Peppermint Liqueur and some Mark's Chocolate Liqueur into the tall glass.

Rolling slightly, Petal put the empty glass onto the carpeted floor and wondered if she should get her bong out, smoke a few bowls of the killer bud she'd brought back from Benhurst, Colorado.

"Yeah, use up the wine," Petal said, rolling fully now and getting to her feet.

"Hmm? Who..." Petal asked when the doorbell chimed.

Peering through the open window, Petal saw an adorable blonde cheerleader standing on her door stoop. She almost answered the door, totally nude, but stopped herself.

"Hold up; be there in a minute," Petal called out and grabbed her loose tee shirt.

"Hi!" she said brightly, pulling the ponytail from the rear of her tee shirt.

"Hello ma'am, my name is Marla Tooms and I'm a cheerleader for Kimble Academy, go Mustangs!" Marla launched into her sales pitch.

"Chocolate? How much?" Petal asked, looking at Marla's hard nipples and sleek, tanned legs in her cheerleader's uniform.

"They're made from the finest milk chocolate and we're selling them for three dollars apiece," Marla said brightly.

"Yeah, come on in; let me grab my purse," Petal invited. "Sorry it's kind of warm in here; AC's out. Believe that? But, thank God it's not July or August, huh? Would be burning up in here, right?"

"I uh, we, we're not supposed to go into anyone's houses," Marla said, stepping just inside the condominium.

"Hmm?" Petal asked from the kitchen. "Oh, okay, three bucks apiece? I got a twenty."

"So, you're taking how many?" Marla asked.

"Twenty...at three apiece...give me six of them," Petal agreed. "Want a drink?"

"We, I, we're not supposed to..." Marla said, handing Petal the six candy bars and two dollars in change.

"Yeah? I won't tell anyone if you don't," Petal giggled, getting a tall glass down from the cabinet.

When the woman lifted herself onto her tiptoes, Marla watched the hem of the woman's tee shirt rise up, revealing her nude buttocks. The woman's buttocks were two round globes of lightly tanned flesh with a deep furrow separating them. The woman's legs were sleek, muscular as she stretched.

"Don't know why I put them glasses all the way up there; I use them just about every day," Petal admitted. "You like mint chocolate chip ice cream? It's like my absolute all-time favorite. So, what I do is..."

Marla watched the friendly, enthusiastic woman drop two scoops of chocolate ice cream into the glass. The woman then poured some Nulough's Peppermint flavored vodka into the glass. Marla watched the attractive blonde woman add some Mark's Peppermint liqueur and some Mark's Chocolate Liqueur to the glass. The hostess's final act was to thrust a long spoon and a long straw into the glass.

"Here you go," Petal said cheerfully. "I, did I bring...hang on let me get my glass; left it in the living room. Go ahead, sit down, no wait, here, in here, the living room's got the fan going."

Marla sat on the leather couch and gave a suck on the straw. The alcohol filled her mouth, then burned her throat as she swallowed.

Marla didn't taste the drink so much as she experienced the drink. Yes, there was a minty aftertaste, a chocolatey aftertaste, but it was the burning sensation that Marla felt as the alcohol coursed down her throat into her tummy.

When Marla was a little girl, she knew she was a beautiful girl. All of Mommy's 'friends' said so. They would give Marla candy and trinkets because she was such a beautiful little girl.

When she got a little older, these friends of Mommy's would pull Marla to sit on their laps and they'd let Marla have a taste of their beer or their wine. They would laugh uproarisly as Marla's beautiful little face would scrunch up in disgust and Marla's little frame would shudder as she swallowed the vile liquid.

When her Daddy was home, he would pull Marla onto his lap and kiss her. He would let her have sips of his bourbon and even as Marla would shudder and cough, Garrett Tooms would encourage her to have another sip. He would tell Marla he couldn't drink it all; he needed her to help him drink it all up.

Now, sitting on a stranger's couch, sipping a cocktail, Marla was not tasting the mint or the chocolate. She was enjoying the sweet, familiar burn, the happy warmth radiating throughout her body.

"Good, huh?" Petal asked, flopping down on the couch next to Marla.

"Mm hmm, yeah it is," Marla agreed, giving another suck to the straw.

"So, why you selling them candy bars?" Petal asked.

"Huh?" Marla asked, then remembered why she was in the woman's house.

She'd sold eight candy bars. She still had sixteen more to sell. She really should be going; there were three more doors on this street, then another two or three streets of neatly arranged condominiums to go before she could say she'd done her best.

Marla ate the ice cream with the large spoon. She gave a forceful suck to make sure she got every drop of the vodka.

"Another one?" Petal crooned, gently raking her manicured fingernails up and down the cute cheerleader's back.

"Yeah," Marla enthused, again sucking hard on her straw.

Petal returned a moment later, two tall glasses in her hand. She held out the glass, then smiled as she kept it just out of Marla's reach. Marla reached for the glass, then looked into Petal's hazel eyes.

"For a kiss..." Petal bargained.

Marla was used to this; when she got a little older each request for a sip of beer or wine, a sip of Daddy's bourbon would get the same response. For a kiss. And, for a kiss, Marla would get what she wanted. She would get a sip of beer or wine or bourbon.

"Okay," Marla agreed, giggling happily at the game.

Placing the glass into Marla's hand, Petal slid onto the couch next to the cheerleader. Her arm went around Marla's slim waist. Marla turned her head and brought her lips to Petal's lips.

"Mm mm, oh Sugar," Petal breathed as they parted.

Marla gave the drink a satisfying suck and more of the welcome warmth flowed into her body. She could feel Petal's left arm about her waist. She could feel Petal's left hand sliding up just underneath the hem of her cheerleading top. She shivered as she felt Petal's fingertips stroking her taut belly.

"Is this okay?" Petal whispered as she gently raked her fingernails over Marla's smooth, taut flesh.

"I uh, yeah, yeah," Marla wheezed, feeling an odd tightening in her belly.

"You sure?" Petal whispered, warm breath blowing into Marla's right ear. "I wouldn't want to..."

"I, it, its fine," Marla shivered as Petal's hand crept upward, toward Marla's left breast.

"Can I have another kiss, Sugar?" Petal crooned.

Marla turned and tilted her head. This time, when their lips touched, Marla opened her mouth slightly. Petal worked her soft tongue into the teenager's mouth and coaxed Marla's tongue out.

"Mm mm," Petal moaned softly as they kissed.

"Mm," Marla moaned as Petal's left hand continued to touch her flesh.

"I, you smoke?" Petal asked when Marla gave one last suck to her drink, then started to eat the slightly melted ice cream.

"Smoke? Cigarettes?" Marla screeched. Ew no!"

"Not cigarettes, ew nasty," Petal agreed. "No, no, I was fixing get my bong like literally seconds before you showed up."

"Bong?" Marla asked, intrigued.

"Mm hmm," Petal said, pulling Marla to her feet.

"We, we're not supposed..." Marla started to say when Petal guided her to the stairs.

Petal gently led Marla to her bedroom. The bed was unmade and there were clothes strewn all around. The vanity was a jumbled mess of cosmetics and creams and lotions.

Petal crouched down, showing off her sweetly rounded buttocks as she opened the small refrigerator. Pulling out a bottle of wine, Petal put the bottle of wine onto her low dresser, then again displayed her naked buttocks as she rooted around in a bottom drawer.

"And..." Petal smiled, producing a large glass bong.

She poured the wine into the bong, then pulled the lid off of a large tin on her dresser. She packed the bowl of the bong with a generous amount of marijuana and took a small vial fom the bottom drawer.

Marla watched the woman's buttocks come into view. She could see the scrub of whitish blonde pubic hair and the woman's plump pubic mound. She could see the woman's pale pink inner lips peeking out, could see the woman's lips were moist.

The second time Petal bent to retrieve her vial of cannabis oils, the tee shirt billowed open and Marla could see the woman's impressive chest. She could see the woman's large areolae and hard nipples.

"Is it just me or is it so stuffy in here," Petal asked as she found her cigarette lighter.

"It, it is kind of stuffy in here," Marla realized.

"Come on," Petal invited, reclining on her bed.

As she lay back against her pillows, Petal's tee shirt rose up, exposing her blonde triangle and her lush hips. Petal lighted the marijuana and took a mammoth hit. Marla slid her tennis shoes from her feet and lay down in the bed next to the woman. Petal turned, pressed her lips to Marla's lips, and then pressed the bong into Marla's hands.

The smoke filled her lungs and Marla fought valiantly against coughing. Holding the smoke in as long as she could, Marla felt a new sort of warmth envelop her senses. The alcohol had entered her body, had poured into her belly and radiated outward. The smoke entered her head and wrapped her thoughts in a comforting haze.

Petal passed the bong to her again and Marla pulled as much of the smoke as she could into her lungs. She held the smoke in until she feared she would pass out.

"Can I, is this okay?" she heard Petal ask.

"Huh?" Marla asked dully.

Petal unzipped the blouse, exposing Marla's back to just below where her bra strap would be if she were wearing a bra. Marla took another hit from the bong as Petal's fingernails raked over Marla's smooth back.

Marla raised her hands like a little child when Petal pulled the blouse up and off. Reluctantly, she handed the bong to Petal and Petal sucked in the last bit of smoke into her lungs.

"You, your tits are so pretty," Petal praised and bent to take Marla's right nipple into her mouth.

"Thanks. Everybody loves them," Marla agreed thickly.

When Petal's hot mouth made contact with Marla's hard nipple, an electric current shot through Marla's body. Marla's head felt disassociated from the pleasure her nipple was experiencing. She shuddered and squirmed in pleasure as she passively watched the blonde woman's head at her torso.

"Fuck!" Marla giggled, knowing something wasn't quite right.

"Can I?" Petal asked, tugging on Marla's cheerleader skirt.

"Yeah," Marla agreed, trying to make her hands go to the snap on the side of her skirt.

Her hands wouldn't obey. Marla flopped helplessly then found this to be quite funny. She giggled as Petal reached over and undid the snap and worked the zipper down.

"Upsa-daisy," Petal said, trying to pull Marla's cheerleader panties and plain cotton briefs down with the skirt.

Marla felt her hips levitate off of the bed and looked down in surprise. She had no idea she knew how to levitate. But her hips hovered just above the bed, floating in the air.

Marla's pretty pussy came into view as Petal removed her clothing. Marla stared at her pretty pussy, fascinated with the soft blonde curls that capped her plump pubic mound. It was not a perfect triangle; there was a furrow, a slit that bisected the triangle.

"Bisected," Marla said the odd word out loud.

"No, I'm not bi," Petal said. "I've tried dick, but really? Ain't for me."

Petal gently but firmly pushed Marla's hips back to the bed this enabled her to lift Marla's feet so she could remove Marla's clothing. Marla stared in dumbfounded amazement as her feet now levitated from the soft, comfortable mattress.

"Oh Sugar, what a pretty little pussy you have, Petal cooed, gently prying Marla's legs apart.

"I know. It, it's so pretty," Marla numbly agreed.

"Mm hmm," Petal agreed, flinging her tee shirt off.

Marla watched Petal's tee shirt fly across the room. She stared at the flying tee shirt and winced in sympathy as the tee shirt suddenly crashed to the floor. At least the tee shirt fell onto the soft carpet. Still, that had to hurt. Hitting the hard wall, then falling to the floor.

Petal lay on top of Marla, pinning Marla against the soft pillows. Petal's lips pressed against Marla's numb lips, kissing Marla. Petal's breast mashed against Marla's breasts; Marla could feel Petal's hard nipples rasping back and forth against Marla's hard nipples. The electric current caused Marla's body to jerk and twitch as Petal's flesh pressed against Marla's prone body.

"I, mm, I, I like this," Marla forced herself to say.

"Mm hmm," Petal enthused, thrusting her tongue into Marla's open mouth.

Marla reached her hand up, her heavy, heavy hand up and combed her fingers through Petal's soft, silky soft, light, soft hair. Some of the numbness melted away, like wax melting down the sides of a thick candle and Marla's lips became more aggressive.

A fat candle, a tick candle, like the one she masturbated with that first time. It had filled her, stretched her painfully.

Petal's weight made it difficult to breathe. But the electric jolts and tremors as Petal's warm, very, very flesh pressed against her. Marla could smell the woman's sweat, a cloying, heavy scent that overwhelmed Marla's nostrils.

"Ack!" Marla cried out when Petal bent and took Marla's left nipple into her scalding mouth.

But the tongue was so soft and so wet and those electric jolts built up in Marla's body. Marla numbly continued to comb her fingers through Petal's silky soft hair.

"I, augh! I, I, oh God damn, God damn, aieegh!" Marla screamed out when Petal bit down on Marla's nipple.

Marla was bewildered when Petal pulled her mouth away from Marla's breast and there was no geyser of blood. Marla was sure the walls of the bedroom would have been sprayed with her gushing blood from the savage, brutal nipple bite she'd just received. But there wasn't even a tooth imprint on her tortured and raw nub.

"Oooh!" Marla sighed as Petal used her hands to fondle Marla's breasts.

"Oooh!" Marla grunted as Petal's overbearing weight crushed her, pinned her to the soft, yielding bed.

Marla cried out when Petal bit down, chewed, severed Marla's nipple from her right breast. But, again, her flesh was still intact, unbroken when Petal wiggled down, releasing Marla's right nipple.

Marla felt Petal's large breasts and hard nipples dragging down, over her abdomen, down, over Marla's spread thighs. Petal's warm wet soft tongue dragged over Marla's flesh

"It's a pretty pussy," Marla announced when Petal's mouth kissed the top of Marla's pubic mound, right where the pretty blonde hair began.

"Mm hmm," Petal agreed, tugging some of Marla's curls with her teeth.

More of the wax melted away from Marla's thoughts as Petal blew warm breath over Marla's drooling inner lips. Marla jerked and bucked when Petal's searing breath blew over her extremely tender flesh.

"Oh Sugar, you are so wet," Petal eagerly exclaimed, thrusting two fingers into Marla's depths.

"Fuck!" Marla bellowed as her orgasm crashed through her unsuspecting body.

Petal's tongue and fingers brought on another orgasm and another. And another. Marla flopped helplessly as her body reacted to the other woman's touches.

"Oh Sugar, you are just so sweet," Petal enthused, wiggling upward to again rest her weight on top of Marla.

The two women kissed aggressively. Then in a move that startled, frightened Marla, Petal rolled onto her back and pulled Marla to rest on top of Petal's prone body.

Marla fought hard, so hard to regain her balance, fought so hard against flying off the bed and crashing to the carpeted floor, joining the limp, helpless tee shirt.

"Better?" Petal asked a few moments later.

"Uh huh," Marla weakly agreed, eyes still tightly shut.

"Here Sugar, why don't you suck my titties?" Petal encouraged.

"Okay," Marla agreed, eyes still tightly closed.

Marla felt her new friend's shiver of excitement as her mouth blindly sought out Petal's hard nipple. Marla decided to use her hands to help her and gripped Petal's large breast in both hands. Using her hands, Marla was able to find Petal's left breast. This also had the benefit of causing Marla's pussy to rest squarely against Petal's lightly furred pussy.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers
12