Voice of Reason

Story Info
A record of the most infamous predator in human history.
3.8k words
4.4
10.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note:

Maximilian "Max" Rogers somehow gained a supernatural ability in his youth which allowed him to exert unnatural control over women by simply issuing them commands. After discovering and experimenting with this power, he went on his infamous twelve-year sex spree and is believed to have dominated nearly four thousand women in that time. His discovery and capture made global headlines for years to come.

After his homestead was raided, several documents, journal entries, risque images, and videotapes were used to form a basis for the slew of court cases against him. Some of Max's journal entries in particular also shed some light on his earliest sexual escapades...

---

Phase 1: "Experimentation"

---

[JANUARY 07 / 2017]

Like I said before, that girl I spoke to on Sunday gave me all the money in her wallet. Just took it straight out of her pocket and handed it to me--a total stranger! It wasn't a robbery, or a... Anything really. I just asked, and she delivered.

So that got me thinking: Between the lady handing away eighty bucks, and the girl who wordlessly gave me her pen (when I said I wanted one just like it), well, I'm starting to think I'm not crazy. It seems like my words affect women, curbing their reason and imprinting my will upon them.

But there's only one way to find out. I decided to start doing some experiments. Today I tested five people. Here's a list:

1. The Girl at the Bakery

2. Some Guy by the Bus Stop

3. The Athletic Girl on the Bus

4. Guy by the Fountain

5. His Girlfriend (also by the Fountain)

Here's what I found:

My first guinea pig was the bakery clerk. She's a cute young woman, maybe in her mid-to-late twenties. Nice long black hair out over her shoulders, full lips, freckles, twinkling emerald eyes... Totally my type. But I wasn't sure how much I could get away with, so I decided to start small.

First, I stepped inside and ordered a cheap bagel. I sat close to the front counter and waited until the stream of customers vanished. Eventually it was just me and her inside the eatery. Maybe her coworker called in sick.

I went up to her and asked her to tell me what her favorite item on the menu was. And here's where things get weird--usually when you ask an employee something like that, they put on their fake bullshit persona and start blabbing about this pastry or that. But she didn't pull any of that. She answered my question immediately, almost robotically. Like she needed to tell me the truth as quickly and swiftly as possible.

So I asked her a more personal question. I asked her (to her face, mind you) how many sexual partners she had in her life. And to my surprise, she immediately answered. (Seven, by the way).

I then asked her if I could come behind the bar. She agreed. I walked up close and told her to stand completely still, but to act like nothing was wrong if a customer came in. She did exactly that--and gave me free run of the place.

What a weird phenomenon! It was like I was invisible, but at the same time she kept watching me as I poked around the various buns and cupcakes--as if I belonged! She watched me open the register and take out a few ten dollar bills. Now at this point, she started to protest (quietly) and I told her it was fine. She stopped arguing and said:

"Sure, that makes sense. Sorry for causing a scene."

That was when I knew that this power had real potential. But I wasn't sure how potent my voice really was, and I didn't want to get thrown in jail for petty theft. I put the money back, glanced at her nametag (Veronica) and asked her to delete any security footage that the cameras may have taken. She went behind the counter and presumably did just that.

Part of me wanted to try something very, very indecent with her. But I wasn't confident enough for that, not yet. Feeling a little jumpy, I left the mall and went down to the bus stop.

While waiting for the bus I noticed a guy sitting at the bench. He was a pretty average dude--thin, graphic T-shirt, ripped jeans, the works. He was chatting on his phone with somebody (family member?) when I stopped by.

Up until this point, I had only noticed my power working on women (and only when I spoke deliberately to them). I wondered if itt would work on men as well.

"Hey buddy, can I use your phone? I need to make a call." I said something like that to him. And what do you know, the guy waved me off and kept blabbing.

So, strike one.

A few minutes later, the bus arrives and he finally gets off the phone. Part of me was wondering if I had missed something (maybe the power doesn't work if the person is already in a conversation. Something like that) so I tried again. But again, he told me to buzz off.

So now I had a conundrum. My power worked on women (to some degree) but was useless on ordinary men. And since most cops are men, I would have to watch my step very carefully while using my newfound ability.

Speaking of, I encountered my next victim on the bus. This time it was a pretty Puerto Rican woman. She had on athletic sneakers and long socks--plus tight gym shorts, a cute tanktop showing off her toned midriff and belly button, and a green headband meant to wipe away sweat.

She had an expensive haircut too--it was cut short and somewhat wavy. Almost looked a bit stereotypically lesbian, but it greatly added to her rough-and-tumble appeal. She reminded me of a female scifi marine or something.

She seemed like a fine tomboy, not really my type but too alluring to pass up.

The bus was mostly empty (save for the chatterbox up front, the bus driver, and a sleepy old lady) so I walked up next to the Puerto Rican woman and sat down next to her. She was located in the back of the bus, fortunately, which gave me some leeway when it came to practicing my mind control.

"Can I sit here?" I asked her. She agreed, of course, and left it at that.

But once the bus was moving, I decided to have some more fun.

"Tell me your name." She said her name was Leah. "Do you like to work out?" She said she did, and then she started rattling off tons of exercise techniques and all sorts of equipment I had never seen in my life. I told her to kindly stop talking, and she did as I commanded.

"Where are you most sensitive?" She seemed to intuit that I was talking about her body, because she immediately answered "my nipples." And from there, I asked her to show them to me. Subtly.

We were driving downtown by now and had passed a few city blocks. We weren't exactly stuck in traffic, but we weren't speeding either. Someone might very well peek in through the bus windows and see what was about to happen.

The idea made me very, very hard.

Leah turned to face me and casually lifted her tanktop--revealing her firm breasts, resting snugly in a pink bra. She tugged it down, cautiously, revealing a pair of equally-pink nipples.

"See? This is where I feel the most pleasure. Always have." Now, that was a weird thing to say. It didn't sound natural at all. Again she almost sounded a bit robotic--like black-haired Veronica back at the bakery.

Ignoring this weird detail, I pressed onward. "Can I touch them?" I asked, hardly believing my luck.

Without even waiting for her response, I started fingering her nipples and groping those sweet brown breasts. I pinched and tugged her nipples--sometimes one at a time, sometimes both--and felt my pants tighten as she bit her lip and tried her damnedest to avoid moaning.

Those idiots in the front of the bus had no clue that I was back here molesting this beautiful tomboy's tits right underneath their noses.

While I fondled her to my hearts content, I remembered my encounter with the free-money-girl from the other day. I slipped a hand down Leah's pocket and swiped her wallet. She had two ID's inside, one gave her full name (which I will not repeat for obvious reasons) and age (eighteen, same as yours truly). And the other ID was for some nearby university. I'll admit, I felt even more heated after realizing she was a college student. Maybe its a personal fetish or something.

At one point, I tugged her nipple a bit too hard and she yelped. I caught the bus driver glancing back at me--but whether he knew what was going on or not, he didn't speak up.

Well, its the inner city. He's probably seen this sort of thing before.

Not wanting to press my luck any further, I ordered Leah to dress up and to go on like nothing had ever happened. Even as I said those words, I wondered if Veronica from the bakery was currently filing a complaint against me. Did my victims realize what had happened once they were no longer under my spell?

I gave Leah a few extra commands as a precaution, just to cover my ass. And I decided to pay the bakery another visit sometime soon. With any luck, I'd be tugging on Veronica's busty breasts within a few days too.

The bus stopped, Leah got up and left. I waited until the next stop then left in a bit of a hurry.

By this point, I felt absolutely elated. Sure I was scared as shit. My heartrate was all over the place, I was a bit sweaty, and I probably looked like a hot mess. But the power available at my fingertips made my heart swoon. With an ability like this--the power to overtly control over 50% of the world's population--I could do anything. Topple governments! Found a new religion! Invoke wars of dreadful scope and magnitude, the likes of which this petty world could only dream of!

Instead, I decided to keep harassing women. There was no point in going mad with power. Better to just get off every once in a while instead of shooting myself in the foot.

Speaking of...

I wound up at my favorite spot in the city--a bubbling stone fountain between the bookstore and a copper statue of some football player or another.

While there, I noticed a man with his girlfriend (or fiancee, maybe?). They were doing all the typical lovey-dovey crap--hugs, arms around the waist, little peckish kisses on the lips, giggling, etc. It made me a little sick to my stomach.

Judging by first sight, the guy was kind of a douchebag. But his girl, oh man! She had long curly red hair, shapely pale legs hemmed in by fraying jean-shorts and a trendy black belt. Her boots were too cute, and her black shirt had a big red heart design on the front. I felt like I was in love!

I had to have her, just for a little while. It didn't matter to me if I went and ruined her boyfriend's night. Or life, potentially. Me getting off was way more important than any of that sentimental garbage.

And, more to the point, I hadn't asked a girl to cheat just yet. If I could manage that, then my power was truly invincible. I just needed to do a little research first...

I casually approached the two of them, my hands in my pockets. I overheard them chatting about getting icecream from the shop by the bookstore. The redhead wanted to go and order for herself, but the boyfriend wanted to be chivalrous and get both cones himself.

His loss!

The second he stood up, I briefly intercepted him and asked if he had seen my dog. (As a certified cat person, this was a total fabrication on my part). He said he hadn't, and wished me good luck finding it. I asked him if he could help, and he naturally brushed me off.

It was a waste of time sure, but I had to try it again just to be certain. My power was for women only. Maybe that was a sign I needed to sit back and think some more--really figure out where this weird power came from, or why it worked the way it did?

Instead, I sauntered over to go play with his girlfriend.

The redhead gave me a pretty unpleasant look when I approached her. But the first words that fell from my lips changed all that: "Do as I say."

She sat still, eyes blank, like she was waiting for commands. And commands were something I was all too happy to provide.

When her boyfriend ducked around the corner, I gave her my first order:

"Show me your breasts."

She lifted her cute heart-shirt and did as I commanded. Her cute pale breasts were on full display for anyone to see! And I'm sure that a few passerbys saw her pretty pink nipples, same as me.

I quickly told her to cover herself. Mind racing, I realized we needed to get a move on before her lovebird came back.

I dragged her away from the fountain and into the bookstore. Telling her to pretend to be my girlfriend, we wandered through rows upon rows of cheesy fantasy novels as I made my way to the unisex bathrooms in the back.

It felt like a dream. A gorgeous redhead with her arms wrapped around my waist, unable to fully comprehend where we were going or why. I had, if only for an instant, reshaped her into a new person. And that person cared about me, wanted to please me, would do anything I asked.

I asked her to enter the bathroom and wait for me. After a few customers left the fantasy section, I went in after her and locked the door.

Thats how I wound up with someone's smiling girlfriend kneeling on her knees and staring back up at me with big blue eyes. She stripped her T-shirt as I asked, then her shorts, panties, socks, shoes, everything. Her shapely naked body was mine to abuse.

I started by running the tapwater in the sink to cover up any suspicious sounds. That done, I immediately went to work playing with her breasts and groping her fat ass. I clutched each cheek in my hands and forced her to grind her chest against my erection. I cant describe how divine the feeling was--her hot breath on my ear, her totally naked body pressing against my clothes, the sensation of her firm asscheeks stretching and wobbling in my firm grip. Then I asked her name.

"My name is Pauline."

And the moment was almost ruined. The way she spoke, the matter-of-fact robot tone. It was almost a complete turn-off. Then, in a flash of genius, I gave her a new command.

"Pauline, act the way you normally would in this situation. But keep doing everything I say."

It was like someone had flipped a light switch. Immediately she started acting more bubbly, more receptive to my perverted advances. She cooed in my ear, whispered naughty promises, smiled and laughed when I joked about her hair. She did everything I asked--only this time, she did it happily. Service with a smile.

She pulled out my cock and jerked me gently. She started by sucking the tip, worked her way down the shaft with a series of sloppy butterfly kisses, and groped my balls in a way that sent sparks down my spine. Pauline pressed her wonderful pale tits together and swallowed my cock whole. Obscene slurping sounds emanated from the bathroom (partially covered by the running water) as she gave me a first-rate blowjob and titfuck all at the same time. I especially enjoyed the view of her nice full ass as her head bobbed back and forth along with the overwhelming sensation of her tits enveloping my throbbing cock.

It was all so wrong, so evil. But the sensation felt good, better than any silly fantasy I had ever dreamed up in the past.

She must have been older than me, that much was obvious. And she was definitely much more experienced. But the way she nurtured my cock, the delicate care she took in cupping it between her breasts... The innocent gleam in her sky blue eyes contrasted with her expert street whore blowjob and lewd slurping tongue... It was as if we shared a connection that nobody else on the planet could imagine. I doubt she had ever sucked her boyfriend half as well. With just a few casual sentences, I had turned her into an ideal cock sucking machine. This realization, along with the intense stimuli running along my cock and balls, brought me to the edge.

I should have just shot my load straight down her throat, then and there. But I was high on my first real power trip and made a critical mistake.

"Pauline, stand up and spread your ass cheeks for me. Show me that slutty pussy," I groaned, worried that somebody might start knocking at the bathroom door.

She did as I asked. She simply stood up, wiped her lips, and turned to stoop over and show me her perfect ass. I knew I had to fuck her, had to fill her with my cum and mark her as my bitch.

I slapped her ass, hard, then pressed my cock between her lips. The moment I entered her pussy, I felt a wave of pleasure too strong to resist. Even as she grabbed her own ankles and prepared for the pounding of a life time, I was cumming.

Her blowjob, her breasts, her tongue, her smile, it was all too much. Sticking it inside her and fucking her bareback in a bookstore bathroom was the final straw. I just couldn't last any longer.

I came deep inside her, not nearly as deep as I had hoped. Much of my semen spilled out and stained her T-shirt--white sticky cum clinging to her cartoon red heart.

She moaned softly as I filled her up. I kept thrusting wildly, too possessed by lust to quit now. I grabbed her tits and kept fucking her while standing up, my head resting on her neck as I moaned softly.

At that moment, I felt really jumpy and suspected that someone was listening in at the door. I cleaned myself up with a bit of toilet paper and issued a few last-second commands as I dressed.

"Don't tell anyone what happened," "Clean yourself up and go see your boyfriend," "Tell him you wanted to check some books and got distracted," and so on. At the last minute, an evil thought occurred to me.

"Here's my phone number. Hide it in your notes app. Call me in three days, but only when you're alone. Do what I say."

Maybe adding 'do what I say' to the end of every command was a little redundant. But it felt good.

I went for the door, but felt compelled to turn back. Pauline was smiling, carefree, as if nothing had happened. She was cleaning her sopping pussy with toilet paper and humming as she slipped her panties back on.

She was going to have to work hard to get rid of that cumstain on her shirt. And she was probably going to be in a really awkward position with her boyfriend, if he ever figured this out.

There was something very pathetic about the entire situation--me, acting on my base lusts. And her, unable to do anything except accommodate me fully and totally. In that moment, I must confess that I suffered a lapse of sentimentality.

"Actually, don't call me," I said, suddenly unsure of myself. "Live a long happy life with your boyfriend. Unless he's a jerk." I added.

I went for the door, then stopped again.

"Try to be successful and don't do anything stupid. Follow your passions. Try to capitalize on them if you can. And be happy." Then I left, face-red and heart pounding.

Why had I said those things? I wondered as I left the bookstore in an awful hurry. What ridiculous trite garbage had I fooled myself into spewing? I had just reprogrammed her mind again, whether I wanted to or not! Why? Was it sympathy? I didn't think I was capable of anything of the sort.

I walked by the fountain and saw Pauline's boyfriend standing by the bench, eyeing his surroundings in confusion--a pair of ice cream cones in his hands, one vanilla, one chocolate. Both were dripping and melting away in the afternoon sun.

The sight made me smirk, rekindled a little bit of my old cruelty. But at the same time, it left me wondering why I had been given this power. Maybe I wasn't intended to be a debased predator. Maybe I was meant for greatness, real greatness. Maybe I was supposed to turn a new leaf and become a noble, respectable person. A hero of sorts.

And what if there was a woman somewhere out there with the opposite power? What if, even now, she was out there commanding men to become better people? Maybe while I wasted my time groping tomboys on the bus and fucking innocent girlfriends over the toilet, maybe she was out there reforming criminals and making honest men out of politicians, lawyers, and maniacs.

I suppose, I thought to myself as I took the next bus home, I'm not sure if any of this really matters.

12