Voice of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zareen started to stir. This had to be Ghelda. She could certainly be firm, once she set her mind to something. That was fun, in a way. And they were no strangers to this kind of sex. Zareen really was too tired for it, though. Ghelda's size wasn't to be taken lightly.

"Hey," Zareen drawled sleepily. "Maybe for now you could just-"

A tongue.

Zareen gasped and collapsed back into her pillow as she felt a tongue pressing into her tight, sensitive hole. Before she could catch her breath, the tongue started moving, and Zareen was having her ass eaten out with a level of devotion and fanaticism she'd never experienced before. Each time the tongue pushed deeper into her body, it made Zareen twitch and moan as thundershocks of pleasure raced up her spine.

"F-fuck!" she gasped breathlessly. "W-where did you learn to do this?"

It was surprising, for Ghelda. The barbarian usually had a single-minded focus on herself and her own pleasure, and on all the ways she could bury her spear in Zareen's body. Zareen didn't mind that either. She could - and did - appreciate many, many different flavors of lover.

But if this was a new trick Ghelda was picking up, Zareen certainly wasn't going to complain. The way her ass was being rimmed felt utterly divine. Each lap of that eager tongue made the rogue's body go weak with pleasure. As her moans built, she managed to raise herself up on her knees, all the better to start rolling her hips and pressing her ass back against the mouth that was so eager to explore it.

"Yeah," Zareen purred. "That's it, stud. R-right there. Fuck! I could get used to this."

She really could. Having her ass eaten this way was driving her wild. It was a new, exciting form of pleasure she'd never felt before. Eager to bathe in the hedonism of the experience, Zareen twisted her body so that she could reach back and start idly playing with her cunt. But as she did, she caught sight of the person kneeling behind her, face buried in her rear.

It was Lialeth. Not Ghelda. Lialeth.

"What the fuck?" Zareen hissed, although her voice was still stained through with pleasure. "What the hell are you doing?"

She crawled forward. Once she saw her face, there was no doubt about it. This was Lialeth. The cleric's face was stained with saliva and with the holy oils she'd apparently been using to lube up Zareen's ass, and when she saw that Zareen was trying to pull away from her, she made an irritated, high-handed tutting noise.

"Typical," Lialeth complained. "Just typical!"

Zareen was utterly flabbergasted. She had a hundred questions. Why was Lialeth in her tent? Why was this snippy little cleric eating her ass? Why was she so damn good at it? And why was she talking like all this was completely normal?

Was Lialeth drunk? Had she taken something? Zareen peered at her as closely as she could, but in the dim tent, it was too dark to see her eyes.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" Zareen demanded again, in a hushed voice.

Unbelievably, Lialeth just rolled her eyes at her.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Lialeth sneered. "As usual, I'm simply trying to conduct the rites of the goddess. And as usual, you are making it very difficult!"

"Wha..." Zareen just blinked. Was this some kind of joke? "The... rites of the goddess?"

"Yes!" Lialeth nodded impatiently. "It's my responsibility as a cleric to keep you cleansed and pure!"

"With... with your tongue?" Zareen was incredulous.

"You dare question the goddess's teachings?" Lialeth hissed imperiously. "I am the chosen vessel of her divinity! I am the voice of the goddess! What better instrument to anoint you with her blessings?"

Zareen could do nothing but laugh. She was giving up on understanding this. Probably, it was a dream. But if not, and if Lialeth had finally cracked, Zareen figured the experience might teach her some much-needed humility. If the cleric really wanted to eat her ass that badly, why not let her?

"You know what? Go ahead," Zareen murmured, slumping back into her pillow with a sleepy, pleasure-drunk smile on her face. "Knock yourself out."

"Thank you!" Lialeth exclaimed indignantly. A mere moment later, her face was firmly nested back in Zareen's ass. Her voice became decidedly muffled. "Maybe there's... hope for you... after all."

Each word was punctuated with the wet, lewd sound of her tongue pressing in and out of Zareen's hole. The rogue simply let out an agreeable moan as fresh waves of pleasure started rolling over her. Admittedly, Lialeth's technique wasn't particularly precise or refined, but her sheer enthusiasm more than made up for it. She was truly eating ass like it was her religion, and the sounds her worship made were only growing louder and more obscene by the moment.

"Huh?" came a deep, weary voice from the other side of the tent. "What's all the... Zar, that you?"

It was Ghelda. The barbarian was waking up. Zareen giggled as she saw the small mountain of blankets and furs beside her starting to shift. What would Ghelda make of this, she wondered?

Once Ghelda had propped herself up on one elbow and rubbed the sleep from her eyes she was greeted by the sight of Lialeth, the annoyingly pious, prudish and judgmental cleric, with her face buried as deep as it could go in another woman's ass, lapping and kissing like her life depended on it. Her jaw dropped.

"Seven fucking hells," Ghelda groaned. "What did I drink?"

Her words alerted Lialeth to the barbarian's presence. She extracted herself from Zareen's ass - prompting a slight, petulant whine from the rogue - and turned to Ghelda, drawing herself up proudly.

"Ghelda!" Lialeth exclaimed. "Thank goodness! You're here too. Perfect."

Without any more warning than that, she pounced on the barbarian with such eagerness that even the huge mountain of a woman was knocked unsteady. Taking advantage, Lialeth wrapped her hands around Ghelda's hips and, with a firm grip on the barbarian, pressed her face straight between her thighs.

Ghelda, still in shock from what was happening, let out a faint moan. It was obvious that, despite her surprise, her body was responding to Lialeth's eager attention. Zareen could see her loincloth beginning to lift as something thick and hard formed a very, very noticeable bulge underneath it.

"Get this... out of... the way!" Lialeth commanded, trying frantically to pull the loincloth to one side. In her eagerness, she was already spilling drool all over both Ghelda and herself. Once she had successfully dislodged the garment, she opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and buried Ghelda's massive cock in her throat.

Ghelda immediately let out a full-throated growl of astonished pleasure. Lialeth was sucking her cock with just the same level of fanatical eagerness she'd exhibited when eating Zareen's ass, but this was proving a far harder task. Ghelda was huge. The barbarian's throbbing cock was a foot long and girthy to match, and Lialeth was trying to take every last inch. The result was a succession of sounds so lewd they would have made a whore blush.

The slap of flesh on flesh as Lialeth forced her lips all the way down to the base of Ghelda's cock. The violent choking and gagging as she desperately pushed past her own gag reflex. And then the loud, wet smack of her lips as she pulled back and extracted the barbarian's huge shaft from her throat and lavished its tip with hungry kisses, only to deep throat it again after barely pausing to breathe.

"Holy... fuck!" Ghelda grunted. She was stunned. She'd had her cock sucked often, but never quite like this. And certainly never by a cleric. She glanced at Zareen. "Is she..."

Zareen just shrugged. The rogue was lost for words. She was completely entranced by the spectacle of Lialeth's blowjob.

Lialeth's veil had slipped from her head, and her face was drenched in drool and precum. Normally that would have scandalized her, but now she seemed completely oblivious. She looked nothing like a holy woman of any kind. Zareen's image of the prim, proper cleric was being shattered beyond repair.

"You're so... so big!" Lialeth exclaimed, pulling for long enough for just one deep breath. She sounded faintly annoyed, like it was rude of Ghelda to present her with such a large workload. "How... how vulgar."

Zareen raised an eyebrow.

Clearly, Lialeth wasn't to be deterred by the task at hand. As soon as she'd caught her breath, she returned to noisily and eagerly deep-throating Ghelda. She wrapped both of her hands around the barbarian's thick shaft, jerking her off as she sucked and licked, seemingly caught up in the intricacies of some unfathomable ritual.

"Uuurr... mmusk," Lialeth managed to choke out, with her mouth full of cock. "Sssooo... stron... nneed to... clleeasee you."

Noticing the thick, musky, sweaty scent that clung to Ghelda only seemed to make Lialeth even more frenzied. One of her hands lightly grazed Ghelda's full, heavy balls, and it was like a light had been switched on in her head. With a loud slurping sound, the cleric extracted Ghelda's cock from her throat and lifted it up so that she could lean forwards and bury her face in the barbarian's balls.

"Fuckkkkk!" Ghelda moaned, as Lialeth started tonguing her. "Didn't know you were such a freak, Lialeth!"

"A... hrrrng... freak?" Lialeth could barely make room to speak between strokes of her tongue as she drooled all over the hulking barbarian's sack. "How... nngg... dare you! I'm just... ockkk... a devoted... priestess!"

Ghelda let out a wild laugh, thick with pleasure. Lialeth's hands were still working her cock, stroking up and down furiously as the cleric utterly smothered herself with Ghelda's balls. From the way Ghelda's shaft was starting to throb and twitch, it was obvious she was getting close.

"Whatever you say!" Ghelda grunted. "Here it comes, priestess!"

She came. A huge, thick stream of cum erupted from the tip of her cock in massive, rhythmic spurts, flying through the air in an arc to land directly onto Lialeth's face. Lialeth took her mouth off of Ghelda's body so that she could lift her face, basking in the shower of cum like it was manna from heaven. The look on her face was one of perfect, self-satisfied contentment. It was clear that in her mind, this was a job well done. This was the pinnacle of her devotion.

As usual, Ghelda's orgasm stretched on for almost half a minute. All the while, her balls worked overtime to keep spewing forth load after load of cum. Zareen knew full well that Ghelda's virility was the stuff of legends. Lialeth gratefully took every last load; some fell in her open mouth, which she swallowed happily, and the rest simply dripped down her face to stain her robes, leaving her holy attire hopelessly stained and soiled with Ghelda's thick-smelling seed.

To Lialeth, this was nothing more or less than a blessed sacrament.

Then, she turned to Zareen.

"Oh," Lialeth panted. Her whole body was heaving with each breath, and cum was oozing past her lips as she spoke. "You... I didn't even... finish."

She looked exhausted, but nonetheless started crawling back over to Zareen. The rogue was still completely stunned. She knew, on some level, that this was unnatural. It had to be. This wasn't Lialeth. The cum-drenched woman heading towards her and licking her lips looked like something between a succubus and a back-alley whore. The cleric Zareen knew would never sink to this level. Not in a thousand years.

But somehow, the sight was so debauched, so utterly debased in its hedonism, she couldn't quite find it in herself to refuse.

"Um, hey," came a nasally, uneven voice from outside the tent. Hecatz. "You guys need to either keep it down or, uh, let me join in."

Zareen and Ghelda exchanged faintly mortified looks, but Lialeth didn't miss a single beat.

"Yes!" Lialeth called out eagerly. "Come in! Join us!"

"Um, was that...?"

Hecatz lifted the tent flap and peered inside, and almost jumped out of her skin at what she saw.

"Absolutely not," the warlock breathed, shocked. She looked to Zareen and Ghelda for some kind of explanation.

"She's..." Zareen began, before falling silent. What was she supposed to say? She's come around? She's gone crazy? Somehow, neither of those explanations would be sufficient.

"What are you doing?" Lialeth said sternly, ignoring the confusion of her party members. She rose to her feet, and seemed just as oblivious to the way Ghelda's cum was dripping from her robe in streams. "Hurry up! We are partaking in the goddess's sacred rites. Don't you want me to make you pure, as I have Ghelda?"

Hecatz's face cracked into an uneven smile as she glanced between Lialeth, drenched in cum, and Ghelda, her still-hard cock twitching between her legs.

"T-this is a joke, right?" Hecatz said nervously. "You're just-"

"Don't be ridiculous," Lialeth said primly. "I'm simply going to-"

She broke off abruptly. Lialeth tilted her head, and it was as if she was listening to some unheard voice. All of the party members knew that expression. Lialeth was hearing her goddess. They paused with bated breath to see what would happen next.

"Yes, my divine lady." A serene smile washed over Lialeth's face, and she stretched out a hand towards Hecatz. "Give me your grimoire."

"My-" Hecatz was immediately shaking her head. Her grimoire was, as ever, hanging from a loop on the belt around her dress. It was the font of her dark power, every bit as potent as a wizard's staff. "No! No way! I mean you're just going to destroy it, or purify it, or- hey!"

Impatiently, Lialeth reached out and snatched the heavy, leather-bound book away from the warlock. Before anyone could stop her, she opened it and held out a hand above its pages. Her hand started to glow, although the usual golden radiance of her divine magic was poisoned through by purple veins of corruption.

"There!" Lialeth announced after a moment. Keeping the grimoire open, she tossed it on the ground outside the tent. Zareen and Ghelda both sprang to their feet and ran out after it.

"What did you do?" Ghelda demanded.

It was Hecatz who answered. "She... oh, hells!" The warlock started sweating bullets. "S-she unsealed something!"

As the party watched, a glowing red glyph appeared in the air above the book. Then, something started coming through it as if it was parting a curtain, only there was nothing on the other side except for thin air.

It was a tentacle.

"Why worry?" Lialeth scoffed. She sounded just like her old self, when she was lecturing the other party members about their perceived shortcomings. "You often use this creature for your self-pleasure, Hecatz. The goddess has told me as much."

The warlock turned bright red. "That's n-n-not-"

"Rest assured," Lialeth continued, with an air of supreme benevolence. "Even the most profane monstrosities can become instruments for the goddess's great gift!"

Another tentacle emerged through the grimoire. Then another, then another. Soon, it became clear: this creature was nothing more than a seething, writhing mass of reaching tentacles. Each appendage was tipped with a distinctly suggestive tip, and each one dripped with slick, sticky, heady secretions.

"A-are you insane?" Hecatz asked. The tentacle beast was crawling towards where she and Lialeth were standing, getting closer inch by inch. "You're... you're not..."

"Trust me," Lialeth told her. Her robes were ruined and she was still drenched with cum, but she managed to sound like a kindly priestess comforting a child. "Cleanse your soul. Accept my blessing."

She reached out to Hecatz once more, and shoved her back towards the tentacle beast.

Hecatz tumbled back, hopelessly off-balance - but the creature that had been sealed within her grimoire surged forward to catch her. Within the blink of an eye, dozens of tentacles were wrapped around Hecatz's body, lifting her into the air and binding her in place. She struggled, but it was for naught; the more she writhed and squirmed, the tighter the tentacles seemed to hold her.

"Lialeth!" Hecatz shrieked in protest. "What are you- ah!"

As the tentacles started to explore her body, Hecatz broke off into a moan - and then turned bright red with shame. Evidently, Lialeth had been correct. The tentacle beast seemed well used to feeling and groping Hecatz this way, and the warlock was clearly equally as attuned to its touch. She was trying to stifle them, but more and more moans were slipping past Hecatz's lips, and the way her back arched when a tentacle snaked its way up her dress was anything but innocent.

"Do you see?" Lialeth said smugly. "It feels wonderful to allow the goddess to accept you into her bosom."

The tentacle beast was beginning to undress Hecatz, ripping her black dress apart as its tentacles stretched and undulated across her body. Beneath her shapeless clothes, it turned out that Hecatz was hiding quite the body. She was certainly on the chubby side, and all of the weight and fat had gone to the perfect places: her thighs were thick, juicy pillars, her fat ass was jiggling and quivering alluringly as the tentacles squeezed it, and her belly was a delightful, soft pouch that just begged to be squeezed and massaged.

And the tentacles were eager to oblige.

Possessed of an unfathomable, alien curiosity, they explored all over Hecatz's body without discernment, groping, squeezing, stroking, massaging, fucking. All over, she was dripping with the creature's secretions, but that wasn't all: her thighs were just as slick with her own wetness. Hecatz's moans were coming long and loud now, but she was still resisting, tossing and turning in the tentacles' embrace to try and keep it from entering her mouth or her cunt.

Lialeth pursed her lips and made a displeased 'tch'.

"Why must you fight the goddess's will?" she tutted. "Allow me to guide you by example."

With those words, she stepped forward into the tentacle beast's embrace. Dozens of the creature's endless appendages raced towards her, but they seemed to sense the cleric's submission. They didn't bind her or lift her into the air. Instead, they caressed her like a lover, steadily wrapping themselves around her arms and lifting the hem of her dress.

As if in prayer, Lialeth fell to her knees. An expression of rapturous joy was etched onto her face.

Her robe didn't last long. Already hopelessly soiled with Ghelda's cum, it quickly fell to shreds when the tentacles started forcefully peeling it away from Lialeth's body. Unlike Hecatz's, her form was trim and slender, the product of discipline and privation. The tentacles didn't seem to mind. Four of them wrapped around her thighs and another two around her tits, and then three entire tentacles plunged as deep as they could into Lialeth's pussy.

The cleric let out a wordless cry of perfect bliss.

The tentacles immediately started pounding in and out of Lialeth with inhuman vigor. Anyone else would have been reduced to senseless twitching by their ravenous attention, but something spurred Lialeth on; kept her active and focused despite the pleasure. With each hand, she reached for a tentacle and guided them gently towards her mouth. The tentacles responded eagerly, and immediately pushed past her parted lips so they could start fucking her throat.

The tentacles reached even deeper inside her than Ghelda's cock. Impaled from both ends, Lialeth was completely helpless. But still, the gagging noises emerging from her throat made it clear that she was still striving to pleasure the creature, and from the manic look in her eyes, it was obvious this was exactly where she wanted to be.

Watching from the sidelines, Zareen and Ghelda were utterly stunned. It was more unbelievable than ever that this could possibly be any kind of sacred ritual.

Somehow, though, it seemed to be working. Seduced by the tentacle creature's ministrations, Hecatz was slowly relaxing into its grip, allowing the phallic tips of its many limbs to tease the entrances to her cunt and her ass. And it was plenty obvious to Zareen that she wasn't trying to pull away anymore either.