Voice of the Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the sauce!" Richard beamed. "Boy, have you got some work to do on your cunnilingus!"

They all laughed heartily.

"I heard someone say something about that just now," Vincent said. "Something about gushing so much that you wouldn't be able to ... uh ... swallow or something."

Pffffrt.

"Holy fuck, Jenny girl," Richard exclaimed. "Did you dislike his shirt, or was it on fire?"

"Oh, Christ, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." She grabbed some tissues and started cleaning Vincent's shirt while bending over across the table, which was getting stained with red marks from her strawberry milkshake. "I just thought it was ... funny. I mean, ridiculously."

"Don't worry, I'll get it," Vincent covered and hauled a bunch of napkins over to himself.

"Yeah, you just finish your drink before you consider coloring my shirt the same color," Richard pointed. "This one's only two weeks old, I haven't yet paid off the mortgage for it."

Oh my God, I literally splashed it all over him. He's soaked. Then again, if we were at home, I'd have pulled off the shirt and licked his chest clean.

His eyes werehuge. Aside from the content, he now knew whose comments they were.

She wouldn't havesaid that. That means shethought that. And how the hell am I receiving her thoughts?

Did I gave myself away? Nah, I should be fine. I haven't said anything to make him think I like him other than just a friend. I should be safe.

"Guys," Vincent said, "I'm gonna go home to get changed. Richard, can you cover for me in class? I'll see you around, Jen."

He didn't know how fast he had to get away from that table.

* * * * * * * * * *

TL;DR

Are you here to read the story? This chapter ends here.

The disclaimer part below is where I explain a bit about myself and apologizing for anything wrong with the chapter you have just read.

* * * * * * * * * *

Disclaimer

* * * * * * * * * *

English is not my native language, so there might be some odd sentences here and there where I have tried too hard to come up with the proper words and picked the wrong ones. Or when my grammar and spelling have failed me without me knowing. But most of it should be decent enough to read, you just have to get used of me overusing the comma throughout the story, abusing the ' character as an apostroph and sometimes applying non-existent grammar rules because I have the idea in my head they're actual rules. Oh. And I generally use European metrics, so be prepared for things like centimeters, kilograms and the likes rather than feet, inches and pounds.

When thinking English I generally look towards America, so most of the time the stories in my head end up located in the United States. I have never been there, nor do I know enough about the culture to back up my story, so there will be moments where actual residents might frown and think: "But that's not how it works at all." My apologies for that. I'm a bit lazy in doing research as I generally write my stories the way they come to me. Sometimes that means I involve some environments which don't actually work that way. I hope I don't offend anyone.

For the people who want to tell me that there are people who can edit my story before I post it to avoid grammar, spelling, cultural and plot errors, I appreciate that and I have considered it before posting. But it's a pet project, not an official one, so I have decided against it. I wrote it simply because I had been away from writing for too long and everything I wrote felt clunky and rusty, so I needed a story which wouldn't suffer from a few crappy chapters. It ended up becoming this story, which I wrote for myself and added a trial for myself to see if I could overcome writing an actual sex-scene, which I have failed miserably at in previous stories.

So yes, the fact that it ended up online is more due to the story/characters being too good to throw away. But since it's a pet project I don't think it deserves an editor; there's plenty wrong with it since I have dismissed any kind of research, but seeing how people would want to read it for the erotic parts, I suppose there's not much of a loss.

I just hope there won't be too many errors and that they won't put you off while reading. Still, if you come across an error and it bugs you, please tell me. It will remind me of how I'm not an actual established writer. I hope to become one at some point, but hey – one may dream.

Anyway, I always end up sidetracking, so let's move on. You're not reading this because you want to know about me. You want to read a story with erotic passages – which is exactly what this will be.This is not a sex-story, this is a storywith sex-scenes. I would like to claim it's being character-driven or plot-driven, but honestly it's a bit of both, which probably means it doesn't work as well as I would like. Still, it's not a story which revolves around sex. There's just plenty of it inbetween. I generally have at least one sex-scene every chapter so that the sex actually fits the plot and the characters. There will be a few chapters where you won't find any sex, but that's simply because the plot doesn't allow it at that point. I mean, thereis a story going on.

All persons involved inactual sexual acts are 18 years or older, in case you're worried. And if that doesn't worry you then telling you that it's my first time writing a story with the intention of writing sexual acts should be. But I sincerely hope that I can take that worry away.

12