Voice of the Mind Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia got her an Harry Potter book – which she was reading furiously but also fiercely denied that she loved the series so far, which meant that due to her denial she was still stuck on book six until now – while Nicole gifted her a subscription on a music magazine she sometimes bought.

"I really don't know much about that genre you like, so I thought the magazine would be better than an actual CD."

Patricia erupted in laughter, which got her a questioning look from Nicole.

"You're really old, aren't you?" Yume said. "Nowadays nobody buys CDs anymore."

Nicole looked at her. "They don't?" she asked, while Vincent silently cursed himself for having bought a CD for Yume.

"These days you can easily stream them. Apple has a music streaming business, although Spotify is probably better known for that. You don't need to carry a disk anymore and can just browse through an online store, streaming the music to your player."

"Great. So now we got that out of the way, here's my CD for you," Vincent remarked sarcastically while handing over a gift wrapped package to Yume.

She looked at it, then at Vincent and for a moment he got anxious that she would return it unopened, but then she unwrapped it. It was a soundtrack from an old anime namedYokohama Kaidashi Kikou. Vincent had no clue what that meant, but he knew that she had listened to it from time to time from an old set of mp3-files which had terribly quality. Which by itself was funny, because Yume generally enjoyed hardstyle or trance music, whereas this particular OST was a piece of music played by someone acoustically playing a mandelin of something like that. It was so different from her normal tastes that it was hard to imagine she would actually like that unless you knew she did.

He realized she was still looking at it, while everyone was still silently awaiting some sort of reaction from her. But the reaction she showed was quite different from what he had expected; she started crying without a sound, tears dropping from her eyes and dropping on the CD-case – which was fortunately still wrapped in plastic. Vincent scrambled and took her in his arms, pushing her head onto his shoulder.

"What's wrong? Did I buy a wrong present?" he asked concerned.

She shook her head – though there wasn't much room to, due to her head being held by Vincent's arms. "I never imagined I would be able to get the actual disk," she said. "They don't ship it to anywhere outside Japan and I had thought I would've needed to go there to actually manage to buy it. And now you present me with it."

She looked up at him, but didn't bother wiping her tears. He did it for her with his thumbs after he realized she didn't make an attempt. "How did you manage to get it?"

He couldn't help producing a smirk. "A friend of mine is Japanese. Her grandparents still live in Japan, so I asked her if she could buy it and deliver it to her grandparents. Then they could package it and send it over here. And here it is."

Hanako hadn't complained at all when he had asked her if she could help him out with it. In fact, she was interested to see what kind of music it was and illegally downloaded it to see how it sounded. It turned out to be a very soothing, relaxing kind of music and she had come to find out that that helped her relax a lot just before she would start a test, resulting in better marks overall. So in the end she had bought a copy herself.

Yume didn't stop thanking Vincent for quite a while during the rest of the gift exchange until he told her to stop and give him a present already to show her appreciation. But when he unwrapped her gift he didn't really know what it was at first glance.

"It's a Bonsai-tree!" Seline squeeled.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 14.3 – The sleepover

* * * * * * * * * *

She didn't know if she was dreaming, but Patricia had thought she had seen someone – a girl – peek in the room. She had left quickly, but Patricia was the kind of girl who wanted to know everything she thought was interesting. And neither Vincent or Nicole had said anything about another girl being here, which made this a mystery. And sheloved mysteries.

The house had four bedrooms, a basement and an attic and Patricia knew that there weren't any other girls occupying the bedrooms – she had checked them herself. When they had arrived Vincent and Nicole had set up the attic for them three to sleep in, and now Patricia was tiptoeing not to wake up her sisters Yume and Selene.

Going up the stairs to the attic ended with a door to ensure privacy for anyone who would reside there, but now that they three were sleeping there it also kept Yume in, since she was prone to sleepwalking. Yet Patricia had seen a face around the door, although she hadn't heard anyone opening and closing it.

On her bare feet, only dressed in panties and a tanktop, she shuffled to the door and opened it. It made more noise than she had expected, although nobody woke up. You could hear it clearly when the house was entirely silent though and she wondered how the other girl managed to peek in without making a sound.

Which means she's been here often enough to know how to open that door without making that sound, she concluded.Which means that she's beenliving here. They never told us that there were other people living here. But with four bedrooms and not assigning the other two to us, wouldn't that be an explanation?

She closed the door behind her and descended the stairs one by one. The stairs didn't creak at least – apparently someone kept it in good shape. She cursed herself for not having a flashlight, but then again, why would she have brought one when they only went to visit their brother and sister in their – regular – house?

She had crossed the hallway and another flight of stairs and was finding herself now in the livingroom, looking around.

"Anybody here?" she whispered. "Who are you?"

She didn't get any response as all regular residents were all fully asleep. The silence kept on, only broken by a ticking clock. She kept standing there for a bit longer, but she didn't hear any sound which indicated that there was someone else in the house. Eventually she went back to bed, a bed which felt warm to the touch after her being downstairs in only her underwear.

She made herself comfortable, but while she was laying on her left side, she felt like someone was spooning her.But that's impossible. There was nobody in my bed when I got in. She felt behind her and didn't feel anyone there either. She peeked over her shoulder – nobody there either. Yet she felt a slight sensation, as if someone caressed her right breast in a very sensual way.

Okay, you're making yourself crazy, girl. There's nobody there and you're in a different environment. Of course you're gonna feel uncomfortable. You have been here only once before when they were moving, so you're not used to this house.

Someone seemed to work a hand carefully between her legs, making her gasp. Yet instead of jumping up and repelling any kind of molester, she opened her legs a little bit.

Aaaaannd you're horny as fuck. Wonderful. There's nobody there and yet you're feeling like someone is touching your tits and putting a hand between your legs. How more horny can you be?

Though she was comforting herself for imagining things, shedid feel horny. She felt her nipples straining against the fabric and knew she was getting wet. And still she felt like there was a hand sliding across her crotch, fingers down, as if she were touching herself. The movement went up, a finger pressed and she felt her lips open up a tiny bit to allow that foreign object entry. It wasn't enough. The finger – and the rest of the hand moved further, until it was gone between the legs. It brushed across her clit only slightly before it disappeared completely.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Imagination or not, that was really turning me on.

She pulled up her legs and pulled down her panties. Now she brought her own hand between her legs and felt the warm wetness of it. The feeling of her hand being there made her shiver of pleasure. The feeling ofsomeone else's hand down there made her even more wet. She could feel it building.

She took the hand away and brought it back up. She sniffed it. It smelled like her. Then she put it under her top and started massaging her breast. The nipple was too sensitive, but the feeling of her hand cupping her breast felt perfect. Rolling over on her back, she could cup both of her breasts with both hands and caressed them. One of her hands then travelled down, across her belly, down her bellybutton and then stopped.

The hand is back! she yelled inwardly.

And indeed, there was a little pressure on her thigh and she could feel the hand's slight touch slowly working itself inside. The hand had moved though, now it felt like it was a right hand on her left thigh, as if someone was kneeled between her legs. She craned her neck to look, but with both her knees up and her feet planted wide to give herself easier access to her crotch, she couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

The hand moved slowly closer to her pussy. She could feel a single drop running between her asschecks. She was wet. Really wet.

There seemed to be a thumb caressing her lips, parting them, gaining entry. And she felt something solid coming in. It was definitely a thumb, she could feel it. Then it left her pussy again and she heard herself breathe out – not realizing that she had been holding her breath – and raised her butt from the ground, trying to move towards the thumb. But it disappeared again and after a few seconds, she lowered herself back to the floor.

Immediately the thumb returned and it brought along a friend. Two thumbs spread her sensitive pussylips and opened her wide, ready for something to be put in, to penetrate her pussy in ways she could only imagine. But nothing happened. The thumbs let go, hiding her entrance once again. Patricia whimpered.

She raised her hips again, but there was nothing, nobody to touch. She lowered her hips again and once again she was being touched. This time it felt like there was a finger, not a thumb. It lingered at the entrance of her pussy and it caressed her lips. First up, until it came to her clitoris, then down again. Up, this time with a little more pressure, spreading her lips but not enough to push anything inside. Halfway it stopped.

"Please," she whispered. "I don't care anymore. Stick it in, please stick it in."

And the finger added pressure. It went in. Slowly, carefully it went inside, inch by inch until it was completely in. She now felt knuckles at her lips, giving her the confirmation that it was indeed a hand between her legs. Then the finger was sliding out of her shaft, slowly, always so slowly so that she could feel everything from that small tender finger. When the movement became inwards again, there suddenly were two fingers. It felt amazing. It was excruciatingly sexy that slow movement and not being able to see who was fingerfucking her.

The fingers were being pulled out again and both returned once again. A little faster this time. Patricia could feel her insides churning, felt the butterflies let loose in her stomach, could feel that she was hornier than she had ever been. Her hands were now kneading her breasts, molesting them as if it could make that hand at her pussy do things she wanted it to do. But the hand did what it wanted, not what she wanted. And it increased its pace only slightly each time it entered once again. Two fingers she had inside. Two small, nimble fingers, simply sliding in and out of her pussy.

And then they were gone. Patricia nearly went insane until she felt them – a mere two seconds later – returning. But they didn't enter her, they merely spread her lips and Patricia held her breath, knowing what kind of premise that was. And almost starting from her asshole a tongue pressed itself to her skin and slowly, ever so slowly, trailed upwards, up and up until it reached the place where she had felt the fingers enter.

The tongue entered there as well, licking inside, an incredible different feeling from the fingers and then left her entrance. It travelled slightly upwards and while Patricia was raising her hips in sheer anticipation, she felt the two fingers returning and plunging themselves into her willing, wanting pussy. The movement wasn't slow now, it was rhythmically, steady. And then the tongue pressed up, up and she felt a mouth engulving her clit, the tongue working her softly and steadily.

The fingers raised the pace, the tempo and the tongue followed its same rhythm. Patricia's head thrashed left and right, the fingers and that tongue giving her the highest high she had ever felt before an orgasm. Her hands stopped touching her breasts and dove down, feeling a head and holding it, before giving herself over to the biggest orgasm she had ever known. Her hips were raised as high as she could and she was bucking against the one licking and fingering her and she held her head tightly when her mind exploded in a flurry of colors.

She came and came, her body kept spasming and when she finally stopped cumming and lowered her hips back to the ground, she felt the one who brought her to this wonderful orgasm disappear. She wanted to keep the one near, to pull her arms around that wonderful being, but sleep overcame her before she could execute that. A sleep so deep and so peaceful she hadn't had in years.

She awoke from someone calling her name and shaking her. She rolled over and tried to pull her blankets over her, but not finding anything. It didn't keep her from trying to sleep though, so she simply settled in a comfortable position. The other person kept trying to wake her up – something she wasn't planning to. But persistance goes a long way and eventually Patricia opened her eyes and saw Yume standing next to her.

"What time is it?" she mumbled.

"10:30. Everybody's up already."

"That means it's still morning. Let me sleep. I'll get up when the blasted sun goes down."

"Just like how your panties are down?"

"My panties?" Patricia asked, something stirring in her mind. "What's with my panties?"

She raised herself and saw that she was completely naked from the waist. She still had her top on, but her panties were dangling from her right foot. The area on the matrass between her legs wasmoist if not plain wet. You could see the spot from a distance.

"Holy shit, is this my bed?"

"It is. Do I have to ask what happened?"

"Wet dream, I guess. Bladder still feels full after all."

She recalled some parts of what happened, but she couldn't decipher whether it had been a dream or reality. It was great though. She remembered that much.

She got dressed and went downstairs with Yume, to find everyone else already eating breakfast.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 14.4 – Meeting Jenny

* * * * * * * * * *

Vincent hadn't planned on doing so, but he had found himself scanning his sisters, to see if he could pick up their thoughts. Patricia was easy, she was an open book to him and her mind wasn't all that much different. Selene tended to be harder; she was the youngest of them all, but her mind was strong and he had trouble gaining access, although she wasn't as tightly guarded as Nicole. He started to wonder if there was something in their family that allowed them to be able to develop such a defending mindblock.

Which makes one wonder how the hell genetics do that kind of stuff, he thought.And I seem to have only uncovered the top of the iceberg of my own ability.

Talitha had managed to bring Nicole in easily when he was in the hospital and they were communicating telepathically. He wouldn't know how to bring her in on a conversationat all.

So after realizing he had this ability and Nicole having a different kind of extraordinary gift, he wondered how the other siblings would do. If they would display similar things. Since Patricia didn't seem to have any, while Selene displaying a similar thing to Nicole, he thought he could share Yume among one of the two options.

Yume turned out not to fit in either of them.

When he approached her mind, he got access easily and suddenly entered a visual space where he was able to see things, like in a Virtual Reality world. It had startled him because that was something entirely different than he had expected. The only time he had experienced a similar thing was when Talitha had brought them all together and they could see each other as a representation of themselves.

But once he got in Yume's mind, she immediately brought down a wall, encasing him completely in a sort of prison where he felt claustrophobic. He hadn't known that could be done, let alone that he could feel claustrophobic in a space not physical. He knew you could cause pain, not that one could cause this feeling.

Frankly, it scared him.

When she brought down that wall, he also saw her looking up. Not particularly towards someone, but it meant that she did feel someone entering her mind and consciously trying to either drive the intruder out or to capture him. He had struggled, but eventually managed to get out – mostly because she had let her walls become less solid, as if getting tired of impressing someone. She had looked down afterwards and continued eating as if she had done this millions of times before and it was merely an annoyance, like a horse subconsciously using a tail to whip away a nasty fly.

He made a mental note to ask Kevin or Talitha about it. But it wasn't the time for that. Right now he wanted to enjoy their company. He hadn't seen his sisters in the last few months he had been living here and he realized that he had missed them. Back when he was living at home, he couldn't stand them, couldn't wait to move out and live by himself. But once you're away from each other you realize how much you're used to them being around you, bugging you, annoying you. And every single small annoyance turns out to be a memory, something you love about them.

There was only a little time left before he had to escort them to the airport where they would return home to their parents. And he felt sad about that. He had wanted them to stay a little longer, although he knew that wasn't possible.

Patricia had joined them only 10 minutes ago and had managed to stuff just as much away as the others had done when Jenny notified him and told him that she would pick them up in a few minutes. He had smiled, knowing that he could trust Jenny to anticipate and help him out whenever he needed someone to – even when he hadn't realized yet.

She hadn't called him by phone, she had simply reached out to him mentally and he had picked it up – just as easily as he would've picked up a phone. It was funny. That mental link they had going had become so comfortable that they used it both as easily as if they'd never done otherwise, as if it wasn't a really odd thing to have.

It was the same way how he knew she was driving down the street and he told the girls to get their coats. While they were doing so, a car pulled up and a few moments later Jenny was ringing the doorbell.

"How did you know?" Patricia asked, surprised.

"She's a punctual one," he explained, knowing fully well that Jenny was everythingbut punctual.

They had known about Jenny for a while. Even back home he and Jenny had been in contact often and he had mentioned her name often enough for them to become familiar with her name. They hadn't seen her often but when he addressed her, they greeted each other as if they were old friends. It was heartwarming to see.

"You never mentioned that she was here too!" Selene accused him. "Since when?"