Voiceless Screaming

Story Info
A silence-themed hypnotic induction.
2.2k words
3.64
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,791 Followers

"Before we begin, I'd like to describe the goals we're going to be working to achieve with today's session. If these goals don't interest you, or if you don't feel safe and comfortable with them, you can simply make the choice to stop listening and find a different experience to enjoy. You are always in control of your trance state, and any suggestions you hear will only apply if you feel safe and comfortable accepting them.

"The goal of today's trance is to train you to enjoy play that removes your ability to speak or vocalize, in situations and to degrees that are safe and comfortable for you to do so. There are no specific hypnotic triggers I'm asking you to accept--we're going to teach your mind to recognize situations that are invitations to silence yourself, and to enjoy those experiences when they occur. This is more flexible and open-ended than a trigger, and may result in you losing your ability to make sounds unexpectedly... although, again, only when it is safe and comfortable for you to do so.

"Although there are points in this session where you may be encouraged to pay less conscious attention to the hypnotist, there are no direct amnesia suggestions incorporated into this session, and no suggestions or triggers that are intended to be forgotten after the session is over. Even so, spontaneous amnesia does happen to some people during hypnosis, so you may find yourself experiencing difficulty recalling details of the trance experience. If you enjoy forgetting your trances, your mind is going to work to make that happen. You have permission to remember or to forget as much of this session as you want--again, within the boundaries of what is safe and comfortable for you.

"This session contains permissive language directing you to disrobe and touch yourself. If you believe you will have difficulty resisting these instructions, please wait until you have some privacy to begin. If you do not feel safe or comfortable following any of the described suggestions or instructions, this would be a good place for you to stop. Otherwise, please get comfortable for me so that we can begin.

"And the proper place to begin, when we're seeking to do something as direct and physical as putting your voice on mute, is your mind's control panel. Now, you may not have known before today that your mind had its own control panel, or it may already be a very familiar concept to you. But when you think about it, it only makes sense that your consciousness would have a control center of some sort. Every complex system has a control center, and your brain and body are among the most complex systems of all.

"And if that control panel is controlling your entire conscious mind, then it only makes sense that you'd find it deep within your subconscious. So I'd like you to close your eyes for a moment and come down with me to that deep place in the center of yourself where the control panel is located. Just imagine the two of us standing in front of a door that leads into your deep self, standing in front of it and opening it to reveal a long, gently sloping passage that slowly curves in on itself. It's a spiral ramp, and you know that as you descend it, you're going to go deeper and deeper inside your own mind until you reach the point where everything is controlled from.

"And because we want this to be an enjoyable experience for you, one that you'll want to take with me again and again as you train yourself to become wonderfully silent and still when instructed, you can imagine as you pass through the door and down the spiral hallway that every step becomes more and more pleasurable for you, more and more enjoyable and enticing as you descend. If it helps you to imagine that pleasure, and if you're in a situation where you feel comfortable taking your clothes off and touching your body, you can do so. Just let yourself drift deeper and deeper into peace and pleasure as you imagine yourself following the spiral down and around.

"And as your footsteps follow the curve of the hallway down and around, around and down, you can feel it becoming more and more real to you as your mind fills in the details of what you experience. Perhaps you can picture warm wooden walls that brush against your fingertips as you steady yourself in your descent, or perhaps you can hear the sound of your footfalls against the gently sloping stone floor. However you want to see it in your head, that's the correct way for you. This is your mind, your pathway to the control panel at the center of your mind, and I'm only guiding you along to it.

"But whatever the hallway looks like to you, you're going to find that there are certain way posts that help to let you know just how deep you're going inside your own mind. They may appear to you as brass plaques, or signs hanging from the ceiling on chains, or even as doorways to other parts of yourself that you can explore on other trips inside your head. But each one has a number, counting down from the surface of your thoughts to the very deepest part of your subconscious. And with each one we count, you're going to feel better and sink deeper, beginning with ten.

"And as you pass ten, you're going to begin to feel a happy little tingle washing over you, a quiet and insistent pulse of pleasure that quickens your pace and makes you that much more eager and enthusiastic to follow the curve of the hallway around and down as you descend deeper into your own self. It feels warm and good, and you can enjoy the experience of it growing stronger as you pass by nine and sink even further into that placid, peaceful state of trance. You know that down at the bottom, you'll find the control panel waiting for you, and you can feel that thrill of excitement and anticipation intensifying your enjoyment.

"And now your footsteps are carrying you down past eight and on to seven, down deeper inside your own mind, and the hallway into yourself is beginning to feel more real and solid than the world around you. The pleasure is strengthening too, although perhaps it's feeling less and less like something you're doing and more like something that's happening to you. That's okay. You can let it happen. You can let your awareness of that pleasure become a part of the experience, not a part of your focus but simply a part of the backdrop as you sink down past six and feel it become even stronger, even more potent and erotic. Your mind is on the journey, and the enjoyment you receive is simply a reward for descending into trance with me.

"Each step deepens that enjoyment now, each step focuses your mind more and more completely on just how much you want to descend inside yourself and join me in the control center that lies at the heart of your subconscious. You can see five go past now, the pleasure strong and sensual and growing with every step, and all you want to think about now is following that curve around and down, down and around as the sleepy ecstasy intensifies inside your head. The better you feel, the deeper you go, and the deeper you go, the better you feel. It's so easy to go deeper and deeper for me now, deeper and deeper as you pass by four and feel yourself getting closer to that culminating bliss that you'll experience when we arrive.

"You can feel that hot, sultry tingle building, making your body squirm with ecstasy as you descend deeper and deeper. You know what's coming soon, both in your growing pleasure and your intensifying trance, and it feels like you're moving faster and faster as you sink past three and down to two and feel yourself getting closer and closer to that wonderful peak of arousal that you don't want to resist. Your thoughts are focusing tighter now, already picturing that control panel in your head as you relax more and more into peace and pleasure and approach the center of your mind. The way posts go down to one, and you know that you're almost there. Almost there for me. Closer and closer, better and better, ready to release....

"And there you are. Down at zero. Letting all that pleasure release, letting everything go as you step into the control center. Go ahead and enjoy that sensation, enjoy that deep and powerful ecstasy that claims your mind completely, and once it's done washing over you and through you then you can allow your mind to fully focus on the control panel in front of you. There are so many dials and buttons and switches that we can experiment with... but for right now, we're just going to use one very simple control. The volume control.

"And you're already so very familiar with a volume control. Perhaps yours is a knob, perhaps it's a slider, perhaps it's a little ridged dial that you remember from the portable radios of your childhood. Whatever it is, you can easily and effortlessly imagine it going in two directions--up, and down. And the further down it goes, the less sound you're capable of making. As we move that volume lower and lower, your screams become moans and your moans become whimpers and your whimpers become soft, gentle sighs of arousal and ecstasy. It's very easy when we do it from the control room like this, isn't it?

"And when we turn the volume all the way down to zero, you'll find that you can't make a single sound, no matter how hard you try. Your voice goes away completely when we turn the sound off, leaving only the sound of your breathing to tell me how much you're enjoying this experience of being silent and helpless for me right now. But because we want to make sure you're always safe and comfortable, we're going to make sure that there's a little button close at hand to release your voice if you ever need it. It's right there in your mind, and you'll always be able to access it no matter what.

"And because it is something of a long trip to come all the way down to the control panel every time we want to play with your voice like this, we can create a remote control. Perhaps your remote control is simply a set of trigger words, like 'volume up', volume down', 'mute', and 'unmute'. Perhaps it's a particular sound, or a place on your body someone can touch to quiet you. Whatever you want this to be, you'll find it very easy for your subconscious to fill it in with your imagination now that you know where it connects to. For now, you can just think of it with those verbal commands if you desire until you come up with something you prefer, and you can give that remote to anyone you want and take it back whenever you want. It's your control, whoever you give it to.

"And if you'd like, you can experiment with it whenever you return to this experience, whenever you're here with me descending into the control room. Perhaps you'd like to imagine the volume of your voice turned all the way down as you sink deeper into your own mind and enjoy the ecstatic bliss of hypnosis, trying so hard to moan and whimper and hearing only those soft, panting breaths escape your lips. And if you do want to do this, you'll find that it only makes these suggestions that much stronger. You'll find yourself responding to the word 'mute' and enjoying the sensation of struggling against that deep hypnotic control, the whole time you relax and feel the pleasure grow stronger.

"But for now, let's go ahead and bring you back up to the surface of your mind, waking you gently from trance and allowing you to make your own choices about the kind of trance experience you want and when you want to enjoy it. Coming back up on one, feeling your legs stretch as you follow the slope back up, and two, beginning to hear the sounds of the control panel receding as you pass each way post in turn, and three, your mind beginning to let in other thoughts and sensations as you start to wake....

"And four, coming up more and more now, resetting everything back to normal just in case there was a dial that somehow got mis-set, and five, beginning to move your physical body, beginning to recognize its sensations... and six, becoming more and more comfortable with thinking for yourself, leaving my guidance as you pass seven, and the return journey moves quickly and easily and effortlessly as you begin to fully wake with eight, and now you're almost all the way back, almost all the way back to yourself as you reach nine, getting ready to open your eyes and getting ready to get back to the world....

"And ten. Wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,791 Followers