Volkswagen Dame

Story Info
Lusting after his aunt.
832 words
3.85
20.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

I lifted her skirt above her waist, and lowered her onto the bed. I brought my very rigid penis to her cunt. I pushed urgently. She relaxed her muscles to let her nephew into her charms. We did not want to make any extra noise as that might wake her young children. It was a hot afternoon, after church. The heat in her cunt was too much for me...it will make me come...

Suddenly my uncle was in the room.

I woke up.

Damn the man! Why did he have to spoil my daydream thus?

It was not the first time I had had this particular fantasy. My aunt was the most beautiful, attractive woman I knew anywhere. I wanted her almost every night as I lay on my bed, either before falling asleep, or just after waking up. You are about to share in one of those episodes.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I turned the corner before her house. Finally I was at the gate. I listened for children's voices and heard none. I pushed the gate open.

She was waiting for me in the sitting room. We embraced tightly, kissing like lovebirds. Which we were.

She led me to the bedroom, and before the door was even closed I had started to remove my clothes. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her again. Her full body felt so good in my hands. I moved one hand up to touch her boobs. She had taken off her bra on arriving home from church. I played with the soft globes, lightly pinching the nipples. She dropped away from me, onto the bed. I followed her, taking off her chiffon blouse. I put my hand behind her and unclasped her skirt. I pulled it down her legs, and she was left only in her gleaming white panties. My God, those hips!

I lay down beside her and kissed her boobs, rubbed her almost flat tummy, for the first time eliciting a sound from her. She grabbed my cock through my underwear, squeezing the stem and driving me wild. She pulled my underwear down and off my legs and I took instant revenge by peeling hers off.

My one hand was palpitating her breast while my mouth sucked the other one. Her fingers were around my cock making me feel wonderful. I signaled that we should get onto the bed proper, which movement I used to position my body over hers in the classic missionary position. Placing my cock on her lips, I ran it a few times along her slit. My aunt was so wet for me! I went back to kissing her boob, which seemed to drive her higher on the scale of lust. I felt her hand on my stem parking it at her gate. I hooted and she opened for me.

It was a magnificent entrance, well oiled by her juices of lust. I pulled back momentarily, then drove down to my full length, and ceased all movement.

"Welcome to your domain, lover-boy!" she cooed. It was indeed very accommodating, warm and snug. We enjoyed a moment of this sensation.

Then I started on pushing in and out of her delicious cunt. It was heavenly. I felt her legs wrap around my body as I fucked her. The easy familiarity, born of blood relations, seemed to make our connection more potent. Soon she was thrashing her head on the pillow in uncontrolled lasciviousness. Had we been elsewhere I felt sure she would have been yelling something, but with her children asleep in their room no noise was allowed to us.

"Aaah, Janerose, how sweet you are!" I said into her ear.

Something suggested that I should increase my speed. As the length of my cock pistonned into her she seemed to get yet more wild. I felt right on the edge, but knew that if I allowed myself to come it would put a brake on our fucking before I got it up again. I moved my mind to a stubborn mathematical problem in my homework. Instead it was she who crashed into her orgasm with uncommon violence. I only slowed for a moment before I started her up again. I gave her the very best long strokes, causing her to claw my back with sharp nails as her excitement mounted. Her head was thrashing from side to side, her mouth open in silent scream. Then I felt her body tense, buckle upwards before a violent trembling shook her entire frame. Her nails raked the skin of my back painfully, yet increasing my excitement as I, too came powerfully. I poured loads of sperm into her depths, leaving me feeling drained. We collapsed onto our sides without releasing our hold on each other.

"Mmmh, son of my sister, you are such a great fucker! Lucky girl whom you will marry!" ejaculated Janerose.

"I will never stop loving you, wherever I go!"

I returned to kissing her, and playing with her boobs.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers