Voluntary Love Ch. 02

Story Info
They love to fuck in love.
3.9k words
4.65
4.8k
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: thanks again to kenjisato for his great edit. This is the second chapter of my new story "Voluntary Love". This takes the original semi-autobiographical chapter into the full realm of fantasy! enjoy!

**********

My alarm went off at 6:00am. I woke straightaway. Mainly because I really wanted a piss, but also because of the nice things going on also below my waist. A soft hand was gently running up and down my piss-induced erection, slowly transforming it into a turned-on hard-on.

"Good morning," I mumbled, turning my head to face my bed companion.

"Hello!" she said, with a smile in her voice. "How are you?"

"Needing a piss and getting turned-on."

"Go to the loo but come straight back," Jane breathed into my ear.

All blokes will tell you pissing through a hard-on is both difficult and uncomfortable. For a blind person, doing it standing up—is impossible. Basically because you can't aim properly, it goes everywhere, not to put too fine a point on it! So I have to sit down, but then you go through the discomfort of bending your cock down to aim it into the pan. What a palaver!

But I got there eventually, and was heading back to the bedroom. By the time I reached my side of the bed, I was relieved I was at three-quarter mast.

"Here I am!" Jane breathed huskily, pulling my left hand towards her. She placed it firmly on her sticky, hairy cunt. Her legs were spread; I immediately got to work, stroking her lips. She sighed, and pulled my head to hers. The kiss was urgent for that time in the morning, lips sliding and tongues working.

I had a finger inside her and she had been wanking me for a couple of minutes, when she urged me on top.

Her legs crossed over my waist, as her feet pushed my bum into her. We moved together with short quick movements, immediately breathing hard with lust.

"Let's fuck!"! Jane gasped, quickening her movements. I responded and had my head down next to hers, gripping her shoulders, as I matched her.

The headboard was hitting the wall with a quick rhythm, and the springs were creaking as we went at it like rabbits. We paused once to get our breaths back, but when we went again, we didn't stop until we both came.

"A bit energetic for six in the morning!" I panted, wrapping my arms around her.

"I wanted to know you hadn't changed your mind," she said, still breathing hard.

"What about?" I asked, uncertain.

"Fucking me and loving me. I'm old enough to be your mother, and we might never be able to do anything properly."

There was real sadness in her voice. I cuddled her even harder and kissed her hair.

"The last few days have been the best of my life. If this stopped now, it would take something fucking special to beat them. I'm in love with you and that won't change whatever happens. Cliche alert, but what will be, will be. I never thought I'd hear myself say this or believe it, as I'm the universe's worst glass-half-empty man, but let's just take it a bit at a time!"

"I think there was more than one cliche in that!" she said, then laughed. "I love you, too. And thanks."

We cuddled in silence stroking each other.

"What time do you need to get up?" she asked.

"I need to be out by quarter to eight to get to work by nine. What time is it now?"

"A quarter to seven."

"I don't want to, but I need to get up. When will I see you again?" I broke into a very poor impression of the three degrees.

"I don't think you are up to joining my choir, yet," Jane laughed.

"I have choir practice tonight and orchestra on Wednesday. Why don't I come Thursday?"

"I'd love you to—cum—on Thursday," I said. My mouth closed on her right tit and my fingers entered her to make the point.

"If you are quick, I'll cum," she groaned. I was, and she did!

_____

Although her husband was away and that gave her space to ring me, she didn't. By Thursday, of course, my half-empty glass was completely dry! I had convinced myself, again, she had had second thoughts, and she would either ring me to tell me it was over, or when she came round, she would ask if we could go back to how it was before Friday.

And when I opened the door to her on Thursday evening, fully dressed, my worst fears seemed true. When she was inside, I put my arms out to find her to kiss her, but she moved away.

"Let's go into the living room."

Her voice was neutral, and certainly had no affection in it.

"I've made some coffee," I said, trying to hide the desolation from my voice. "Do you want some?"

"That would be nice, thanks." Still the neutrality, nothing else.

I made the coffee, feeling the worst I had in my life. The half-empty side of me had been expecting this, but it was still a shock and shit.

I took her coffee in. "Are you on the settee?"

"Yes, over here. Thanks." she said, taking the coffee.

I went back to the kitchen and got mine. When I entered the living room, I paused. Before Friday, I would have sat in the armchair, away from her. So that's what I did now.

"Have you got any reading?" she asked, matter-of-factly.

Without a word, I got up and got the pile off the table. I took it to the settee, where she took it off me silently. For a second, I stood there, expecting her to say something else. She didn't.

"I'm just going to the loo," I said, and left the room quickly. I didn't really need the loo. I just needed time to think. I was still feeling really shitty, but also starting to get angry. Even if she had, as she clearly had, decided she didn't want to have a physical relationship any more, she could have handled it better. I knew I genuinely loved her, and if she said to me she loved me, how could she change so quickly?

So by the time I went back into the living room, I was determined to say something.

But she got there first, "Before we start reading, can you help me with something, please?"

"Can I say something first?" I said, an edge in my voice; I didn't move to sit down, I just stood there.

"I really need you to help me first, please."

For the first time tonight there was some passion in her voice, but it sounded more pleading than anything else.

I hesitated again, then my feelings for her won. "Okay, what is it?"

"Come over here please, and sit down next to me."

I moved slowly, found her foot with my foot, and sat down next to her, but our bodies were not touching. There was a long silence, before she spoke again.

When she did, it was very quiet. "I would like you to start making love to me when I start reading. I want to see how far I can get before you make me cum."

I loved Jane deeply, but she didn't have to make it difficult. The change in her was ridiculous. I just turned to her, a look of total confusion on my face.

She read and understood it. "I know I was a cow when I came in. Make me cum and I'll explain everything. I want you so much, and love you more!"

The kiss was so stupidly tender, it would have melted the Titanic iceberg.

"Your wish is my command, your ladyship." I often called her that, to gently take the piss out of her. She knew that things were okay.

"Right," she said, adopting a work-like tone. "This first thing is a letter from your trade union."

I took in the words, but my nose was elsewhere. There's a myth that your senses improve when you go blind. I don't think they do. You just learn to use them more and become more aware of them. So I nuzzled Jane's neck, breathing in her sexy perfume as I licked just below her ear. She shivered a little, but carried on.

We were onto a letter from my bank, by the time I had sucked both nipples through her bra and t-shirt; then removed both, to feast on the naked glory. By the time I had moved onto the floor in front of her, she was breathing hard and occasionally moaning, but was still persevering; even if her voice had got noticeably deeper.

"This is a copy of the constitution of that group you've helped set up for disabled people. Shall I go through it?"

She gave a definite moan, as I sucked her naked big toe, before sliding my hands up the outside of her legs under her long skirt.

She had reached the second page before she let out a, "Oh fuck!" as working between very-spread legs, I kissed and licked slowly up the inside of each thigh.

The aroma between her legs was amazingly good. There is a very distinctive scent to a turned-on pussy which was similar to all pussies, even in my limited experience.

It hit me like sound waves and I revelled in it. I expected my nose to bump against her bush, but she was wearing knickers. They felt silky and wet.

Jane had just started the membership section, when she let out another expletive. I had run my tongue up down and around the gusset of her knickers, making them even wetter, while my hands pinched and pulled at her nipples. I hadn't detected the papers she was reading when I reached up, so I guessed she was holding them up above her head to read them. Very dedicated!

I moved back from under her skirt, and slid my hands around her bum. I had her skirt and knickers down quickly. Her legs opened even wider, to invite me back in.

This time, I was naughty. This time, I went straight for her clit, sucking it in. My fingers delved straight inside and hooked upwards, remembering her advice about her G-spot. I found a rough area of skin straightaway, and rubbed while I licked and sucked. The reaction was amazing.

"Oh fucking shit, that's fucking great!" she shouted, and both her hands were on my head. She had shouted halfway through a sentence, even though her reading had become very slow and ragged, broken up by lots of breaths and moans. But, at least she had managed it until almost cumming.

And it was very close. I only managed a minute of my finger and tongue, before her body jerked, and she let out several high-pitch moans and groans.

What happened was new to me. Instead of a flood of wetness around my fingers, a jet of liquid came out of her cunt. I had my fingers out and mouth there in a moment. To be honest, it could have been wee, but I just wanted a taste. It tasted of her pussy not wee—tangy and scented. There were three more spurts into my mouth, as her pussy trembled, and she cursed above me.

Finally, I felt her slump back into the cushions. I let my tongue flicker up to her clit again, but she gently pushed me away.

"Too sensitive," she groaned.

Smiling hugely, I pulled myself up onto the settee. She immediately hugged me, and maneuvered us until we were lying next to each other, wrapped in each other's arms.

It took a while for her to be able to speak.

"I squirted."

"Is that what it was?"

"Yes. If a woman gets really aroused, they ejaculate cum. Not common, but I've always done it. What does it taste like?"

"Really nice. I could get used to it."

"Hopefully you will," she said, kissing me.

"I'm sorry I was a cow when I came in."

"What was the matter?" I asked, quietly.

"I've spent the last two days thinking you would have second thoughts. I've got over twenty years on you, so why would you want to have a long-term thing with me? Also, you could get bored quickly if we can't get together. So when I turned up at your door, I was determined to finish it before either of us got hurt more."

"I have spent the last two days worrying you would do exactly that. So, why didn't you?" I said, moving my hand slightly, so that my index finger tickled the opening of her cunt.

"The smile you gave me when you answered the door, and how sad you looked when you thought it was over. Only someone who genuinely cares for me, could show feelings like that."

"I love you, you silly, posh tart!" I laughed, holding her even tighter.

"Promise?" she breathed. I sensed she was staring intently into my eyes.

"On my life, as a Man U. fan," I said. She knew how much I supported my football team.

"In that case", she growled, "let's fuck!"

She was on top of me in a flash, and slid herself down my full length, before moving up and down very quickly on my length.

"Oh, I do love your cock!" she groaned, in that beautiful accent.

She kept her frenetic pace going. I put one hand to use on her tits and the other on her pussy, rubbing all around my cock and not neglecting her clit. She gasped every time I touched it.

Then, she was leaning over me, kissing me ferociously, between demands I fuck her hard. I did, just leaving enough room for my finger to carry on its work. We were both shouting loudly, thumping up and down on the settee. I was fucking as hard as I ever had, and sweat was pouring off me. Jane also had sweat running off her onto my body.

"Oh, I'm close!" she shouted, at the same time I did. Then I was shouting, holding my cock deep inside her, as it spasmed and she was clamping her cunt on my cock as she came.

The constitution got forgotten, as we made it to bed, taking another coffee with us. We lay there close together, smoking and drinking.

"What a pair of silly buggers, we are," Jane said, with a smile in her voice.

"Both being totally insecure pillocks, you mean?" I said, stroking her leg.

"Yes," she sighed. "It's weird. With lots of things, I'm very confident and certain. Put me in a relationship situation, and I'm very unconfident."

"I'd be surprised if a lot of people were not like that. I definitely am, times about a thousand. I never think anyone could ever love me, and when I think someone fancies me, I always think it'll end badly."

Jane took my hand and kissed the back of it. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. What I did this evening must have really hurt."

"Yes, but I don't blame you," I said, and kissed her arm.

When we finished our drinks and smokes Jane pushed me onto my back, put her thigh over me, so I could feel her pussy on my leg, as she came in under my shoulder.

"You know, he might live for years and not want to divorce me," she said, hesitatingly.

"Yes, I know. And, I may have to move to get another job. But as long as we are okay with things between us, let's just go with it. As long as we are talking."

"That's very mature," she said.

"And this is a very nice hairy armpit," I laughed, as my fingers found the abundant hair.

"You like it?" she asked, genuinely surprised. "All my friends have a go at me for not shaving."

"Their problem. I love your body hair. I want to lick and kiss you here."

"Weirdo," she laughed, but kissed my shoulder at the same time.

"What's work like at the moment?" Jane asked. Her right hand began gently massaging my left nipple.

I worked for a national housing organisation in their policy and campaigning team. During my time at university, I had realised social work, which is what I was trained in, wasn't for me. I had gotten involved in housing politics, and got this job straight from university. It wasn't brilliantly paid, but a start. The bit I was struggling with was that I was the only disabled person in the place, and the attitudes towards me were the usual range—from patronising to dislike. I wasn't sure my manager thought I was up to much. So only a couple of weeks ago, I had mentioned to Jane I would be looking for a new job, and this could well take me out of the area.

What had happened in the last week had obviously complicated things.

"Are you still looking for another job?" Jane tried to hide the anxiety out of her voice, even as her fingers started stroking and pulling on my nipple in a very arousing way.

I let out a little gasp answering, "No. I'll get on with it for the time being. There's a reason to stay here, now. Oh shit, that's nice."

Jane had lifted up onto her arm, as I was speaking, and gently bit my right nipple, as she squeezed my leg!

"Right answer," she laughed, and bit and squeezed again. My hips thrust up, pushing my hard-again cock into the air. Jane lifted her head and must have looked south.

"That's what I was aiming for," she giggled, and ran her tongue in a long single motion down my tummy and up my cock.

"Oh yes!"! I groaned.

I felt her body move. Her left leg rested against my ribs. I found the back of her left knee and ran my hand up to her buttock. It wasn't smooth. There were rough patches and wrinkles.

"What do you expect from a fifty-year-old body?"

I thought to myself, 'being so bodyist! I'm still hard!'

And I certainly was, as Jane's soft, warm, wet mouth engulfed me gently. It held my head there for several moments, as her tongue caressed and stroked. Her fingers were working their own gentle magic on my balls and inner thigh. Then, I gasped, "Oh, fuck!" as she slowly pushed down, until I felt her lips in my pubic hair.

My right hand had slid down her arse to between her legs, which spread to accommodate me. I was entering her pussy from the doggie-style angle. I found her entrance and slid first one, then two fingers inside. I felt the vibrations on my cock of her groan. I moved my fingers slowly, going as deep as I could, then bringing them almost out.

This was the movement of Jane's head on my cock. We kept this up for a long time. Then Jane's hand began working to wank me. This immediately brought my orgasm closer.

"I'm going to cum if you do that!" I groaned. I had never cum in a woman's mouth before. It was a fantasy!

She didn't react. She just sped up her hand, and her sucking.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I shouted, and thrust my bum up off the bed, as I shot my cum into Jane's mouth.

She kept sucking until I was very soft, and every drop of cum was out. Then she moved quickly, and put her mouth on mine, for an open-mouth kiss. I wasn't expecting the mouthful of my own cum, which spilled into my mouth. I swallowed instinctively, and the taste was okay.

"I just snowballed you!" Jane laughed, "Like it?"

"Not quite the same without your cum mixed in, but I'd do it again," I said.

"Just my cum next," she suddenly sounded raspy, very sexy again. She moved and lowered her pussy onto my tongue. Her aim was spot on. My tongue found her clit and my fingers, her hole. She told me what a good pussy eater I was, in various ways, for the next few minutes, until she came, shouting over my face.

We cuddled up and went to sleep, not long after that.

When I woke up to my alarm, Jane was still asleep. I got out of bed as quietly as I could, and went for my shower. When I came back in, she groggily said, "Good morning."

"Didn't tire you out, did I?" I smiled sitting down next to her, and finding her head, ran my fingers through her shoulder-length hair. I still didn't know even after a year, what colour it was.

"I always sleep well after great sex," she said, taking my hand and kissing it. "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you," I said. "You make all my fantasies come true."

"Which ones?"

"Having someone fancy me, love me, and want to fuck me is the biggest one," I said quietly, bending down to kiss her shoulder. "But, specifically, letting me cum in your mouth."

"You'll have to tell me all your others," she said, a smile in her voice, as she gently squeezed my hardening cock. "But is it okay, if we don't do anything else this morning? I want to have a proper relationship with you at some point, and for me, affection without sex is as important as sex. My husband never got that."

This was great news for me. Yes, I had become obsessed with sex, but as I said earlier deep down I wanted to be loved. and being hugged was to me what love was about.

I didn't answer. I just got into bed and held her very close, stroking her. We lay there, until she pointed out the time.

We got dressed together, and had breakfast together. This was nice. First time I had done it, and it felt good.

"Before you do that awful three degrees rubbish again," she laughed, "I will see you on Saturday."

"I thought your husband was coming back tomorrow?" I tried to keep the excitement out of my voice, of spending a night at Jane's house.

12