Voluntary Surrender of Rights Ch. 07

Story Info
The New VSR is established.
4.1k words
3.85
3.8k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

"Cecilia, I do not expect your or want you to be plastically molded to my personality. I demand that you have a personality of your own. I know you have one. I like your personality from what I have seen of it. If I ask you for your idea, opinion, or input it is to receive that, not twenty questions around what would flatter me to hear. That is why we are in this position now."

It had been ten days since Greg had put her on a table at the golf club and announced that he and she would be pursuing an adjudicated and advised marriage. Since then she had shown herself to be an industrious housekeeper, a near nymphomaniac, and completely devoid of personal tastes. Greg had lost patience, and now had her restrained to the banister on the landing in front of their room. Greg had asked her if she liked corsets or modern foundation wear more two days before and she tried to get his opinion before stating her own.

"I want you to be happy. I want you to tell me what you need, in everything. I want you to tell me what you think. You are not second class Cecilia, not as far as I am concerned. So I am going to cane you thirty six stripes so that you can honestly tell me if it hurts more than whipping or not. I will halve it and half it again if you can tell me two privately held desires I will believe." Greg said stroking her ass with the cane.

Greg, or in her mind Gregory was not making it easy for Cecilia. He was fondling her breast with one hand and intermittently giving her a teasing and delightfully sensuous back scratch with light fingers waking all her nerves up. But then she would stare into the abyss below her and nearly wet herself at the thought of the banister breaking and her falling to the floor below.

It amazed her that Gregory liked her small breasts so much, he just couldn't leave them alone. Then she felt the tip of the cane move over her labia and she nearly had an orgasm in fright and arousal. She was anticipating the smack, the delay driving her stress levels through the roof, her sexual tension added to her scattered thoughts that equally dreaded the coming sting and looked forward to it as the culmination of a sexual experience while doubting the integrity of the rail she was bent over.

"I would love to have bigger breasts but I would not race as well I think, my lord." She said latching onto the one cue she had available.

"There, that was not hard was it? We're down to eighteen."

Cecilia felt Gregory put the cane on the floor to stand with an end slipping into her vagina and then use both hands to tickle and scratch her back lightly while he toyed with a nipple. She was so short that bent over the rail she was on tip toe. She was intensely aware that her sex was openly available and she was absolutely defenseless if her master intended to screw her there was nothing she could do about it. She hated this thought and the one following it that had her tipping over the rail if he thrust too hard.

"My lord, I really do not want you to screw me while I am like this." She said and waited for the slap or something to tell her she had said the wrong thing.

"Very good! Then I won't. Well done Cecilia, we're down to nine, want to take it down to four?"

Cecilia felt the cane removed from her vagina a sighed relief. The question was a no brainer. She feared a trick. Gregory's hands were still scattering her thoughts, and she feared instant reprisal for giving the obvious answer.

"Yes my lord?"

"We're standing at eight, because that was a sane answer. For four stripes, do you want to try wearing a corset?"

"Yes my lord." She whispered it because they were expensive and she didn't want Gregory to think she was high maintenance or weird.

The woman in the corset had just screamed submissive wife to Cecilia. She had been absorbed in how the model and presenter's figure had changed. According to the documentary a corset did not interfere with breathing, helped with standing for long periods of time, and improved posture. The corset looked as if it might give her an ass. She had imagined herself in one with bigger breasts to fill it out properly serving Gregory his tea in the office or spreading her legs and settling on Greg's lap, a long skirt hiding what he did as well as she.

"Do you feel more comfortable having sex in the dark?"

They had not yet had sex in the dark, but the thought turned her on. She often felt her naked form was unattractive, she was too short, she had little or no ass, her breasts were small, and her vaginal lips looked unfinished to her. She wondered how to frame her answer and stabbed for a bald and naked truth.

"I don't know my lord. I've never done it in the dark. But I would like to try, I think I don't look good, in the dark I can imagine myself to look brilliant. I like seeing your scars though."

Out of sight Gregory nodded. He bought the answer partly because she would squeeze her eyes shut to not see her naked form in a mirror when coming to bed. Mostly though he was feeling a pulse and there was no trace of lying in her pulse rate or sweat production. He was fantastically proud of Cecilia. He intended to let her know too.

"For two. Ask me a question about me you're dying to know the answer to."

Cecilia was completely thrown by that one. She had just begun to realize that what she wanted was important to Greg. Now it was important that her own curiosity was answered too. She thought desperately with his hands coming incredibly close to but not touching any part of her vagina.

"My lord, do you think you will make up with your sister?"

"As far as I am concerned there is no anger. I do not blame her, she was misled. I am staying away for her sake in the brewery. Let's try for one, do you want to wear a collar showing that you belong to me? Tell me when and I'll let you up."

"Yes please! One that will tell you where I am? You know like in the movies? Or an implant, if I go where you don't want me too; it's gonna hurt or send you an alarm and like permanent bracelets that become handcuffs in a second? Right now my lord, please?"

Greg had felt her excitement at wearing a mark. He leaned over the banister and released her restraints with two easy press buckle releases. He let her stand up and kissed her as she got her back straight and held him in relief. He kissed her and hugged her. Then to let her know that he did not like keeping anything unresolved he caned her once.

She yelped and jumped upright in surprise at how hard that one stroke had been. Deeply grateful that it was only one she turned around hung onto her lord and master in affection, love and respect. She had learned a lot in the last hour. She had learned that she was not second class in Gregory's home, that what she wanted was important to him, that she could ask him questions, that she should not hesitate. Another idea had been cemented into her awareness, she was not only his willing sex slave. That he had answered about his sister told her that she was expected to be able to be an active part of his family.

"I'm very proud of you. We'll get you that corset, no, three different ones. We'll see about your breasts, everything you asked for. Simply because I think you are magnificent." He whispered in her ear.

Cecilia looked at him, startled. She followed him as he led her to his office and took her collar out of a desk drawer. Her eyes were glued to it as he opened the box labelled Spooring Jewelers. The collar was beautiful, a plain platinum ring, an inch broad and a tenth of an inch thick. In two semi circles, ring head pins, in silver steel alloy linked the two halves. They were expanded and forced to cold weld the collar around her neck. She ended up with a collar and a ring from the collar on her chest, and the another ring at the top of her backbone just where the spine became the neck.

"This is a prototype for all AAM marriages with VSR. It works up an echo signal on GSM and Wifi networks, it's powered off the electrical field your body generates. If you're alive I can find out where you are. The other models will have cheaper materials but they will almost look the same. This one has my own coat of arms on; and three deep blue gems stones where the crowns should be." Greg told Cecilia.

She did not mind standing naked in front on a mirror, her eyes were fixed to the collar. Then her master came to stand beside her and put a bracelet on each wrist. Each was the same finish as the collar, each locked permanently in the same way; and each had a ring that could easily turn the bracelets into a pair of cuffs. For decoration and to keep the bracelets facing the right way a fine chain ran from each, across the back of her hands and around each middle and ring finger before returning to the bracelet.

"The idea is one or the other. But you asked."

Between the chains where they joined the bracelets any illusion as to what they were was dispelled: VSR SPOUSE was welded into each in some black alloy. Cecilia blinked tears away at the sheer value and beauty she had been given. She easily leaned against the wall watching herself let Gregory use her to catch his cum. The new pieces she was wearing said so much to her, she might be owned but she was very highly valued.

When Gregory took Cecilia wardrobe shopping she understood that bargain shopping and essential pieces only was not an option. She just wanted to know what he liked to see in terms of style and was delighted that they had similar tastes. It was just the quality of what she got that changed upward. Her bracelets and collar were noted, and she found herself answering questions in the fitting rooms about the marriage she was going into, several sales assistants went out to compliment the collar and bracelets when helping her pick pieces.

It was mid-afternoon when they stopped shopping to go to counseling with Veronica. Neither had any idea how this would go even if they both knew her. Cecilia was worried about what Veronica would want to hear and asked Gregory about what she should say. Gregory, outwardly unshakably calm as he always appeared, was very clear she would always tell the exact and blunt truth in the counseling sessions, nothing she said would ever be held against her. Cecilia could believe that, the morning's exercise had been about being completely honest.

Veronica herself had been reading. The entire Adjudicated and Counselled Marriages Bill was a five hundred page piece of legislation. Three hundred pages were devoted to what her counseling was intended to achieve and what the adjudication council would base their decision on. A twenty five page section was about what she was not permitted to do, this included hypnosis, age regression therapy, psychiatric drug use, recreational drug use which included alcohol. She was impressed at how the idea worked in terms of evolving to a marriage. The idea was not to prevent marriages or to force them but find marriage models that would work for each family. When Gregory and Cecilia came in she was still nervous though, she knew both and neither were entirely dream spouse material.

"The first thing Greg, I need Celia here tomorrow for IQ and aptitude tests. This is because the Voluntary Transfer and Surrender of Individual Rights Marriage will only be considered if the surrendering spouse is capable of understanding what and how much is being surrendered."

"Why are you asking me?" Gregory asked.

"Because you are responsible for her from the moment you put her on that table in the golf club; regardless whether she understands what she is losing or not. The marriage model both of you have stated as wanting is in effect despite not being legal or considered legally yet. Essentially it is your responsibility to make her your owned spouse, if she cannot understand what being an owned spouse entails it is your responsibility to guide your marriage to a situation where she is happy."

"Gregory I'm not good at tests..." Cecilia said.

"Yes but that is because nobody taught you to read properly Celia. Can she get her test done orally?" Gregory replied.

"Yes. I want to see remedial measures to teach Celia to read well though." Veronica was surprised at the revelation of Cecilia not being able to read well, it explained a lot but left a question.

"Who wrote that letter then?" Veronica asked Cecilia.

"Speech to text."

"Clever." Gregory said.

"You think so?"

"Yes, you solved a problem for you. Well done."

Cecilia looked at Gregory and saw that he meant it. He was not being sarcastic or mocking, he did not care that she never learned to read and write well at all. He was merely going to make a plan that would entail teaching her or with better text to speech software. She felt fantastic and moved closer to Gregory as Veronica discussed what would happen in the counseling sessions. She wanted to see Gregory and Cecilia separately once a week and together once a week. Cecilia was not allowed clothing in sessions, and Gregory was not allowed to know what was discussed.

"But doesn't he have a right to know?" Cecilia asked about that.

"Not right now. Getting married as Owned and Owner is a series of court orders. As the law stands now he may only know if you give him permission. And then it's still my choice to tell him. The first court order is to make it illegal to open accounts without Greg signing for them, and writes your credit cards and loans over to him. He gets to see how you spend money and he can stop your bank accounts if he sees you using your money badly with court permission."

"Could you call him Gregory please? Greg sound like somebody puking on bad nachos."

Gregory had a quick laugh about that as Veronica adjusted. He had introduced himself as Gregory at the bar, someone started calling him Greg and the shortened version had stuck. It occurred to her that he might not like the short version of his name for the first time. Veronica decided to give Cecilia a challenge about this.

"Why? It's not your place to make that type of demand anyway."

"Yes it is her place to demand that." Gregory answered.

He said it without heat, without threat, yet the hairs on veronica stood on end. She had just crossed a line with him. Veronica was the counselor not the despot. What Cecilia's limits of behavior were was not determined by anybody other than Gregory, and he would easily beat that understanding into anybody. Veronica had to think fast how to get out this.

"Gregory does not like Greg." Cecilia said.

"He told you?"

"No need, you can see it, every time somebody calls him Greg his ear moves. His name is Gregory, the other is not his name."

"I move my ear? Wow, that is well seen! How long have you known that?"

"Since I watched you ride Inscape at Cheltenham. Your ears pulled back into your neck as soon as you mounted, you knew you in a fight. But at Aintree on the same horse your ears flared out. You knew you just needed to hold on, he would pull like a freight train. When somebody calls you Greg; you see?" Cecilia said pointing and asking Veronica.

The movement was miniscule, Veronica did see it. Gregory was amused but he had something else on his mind.

"So, it's established, I prefer Gregory. What about traveling and going on holiday, I would like to take Cecilia to South Africa to see the Durban July, naturally in July." He asked.

"The Durban July? The race?" Cecilia asked.

"Yes."

"That's in two months. How long are the two of you going for?' Veronica said.

"I can go?"

"Yes, I think I would be good for both of you."

"I thought that I wasn't allowed to go anywhere." Cecilia said.

"No, that is later, and never entirely true."

Veronica explained the process the first step was the IQ tests to verify that both had the intellectual insight to understand what they were getting into. Then the adjudication panel was officially informed of this marriage taking shape. As the relationship was counselled and progressed the panel would interview the couple when they wanted to take the next step and the counselor thought the couple were already in such a relationship state. Gregory had helped to write the guidelines and knew how the adjudication worked. He needed to let Cecilia get it from Veronica though, simply to understand that it was not simply him and that almost everything turned around her consent and followed her pace.

Somewhat relieved while also confused she spoke to Gregory after the counseling session. As she clarified the situation she liked it less and less. She wanted Gregory to take charge of her affairs and that was it, the rest would follow. As such he placated her by opening a bank account in his name, giving Cecilia use of it and then let her close her accounts after sending messages to trainers who paid he to ride what her new details were. This also gave Gregory an excellent platform to sort her debts out.

Cecilia was a little worried about her collar and the bracelets at the club, she played scenarios through her mind as she drove there after her IQ test. She imagine people laughing at her, treating her like somebody less than human, demanding to speak to Gregory about teaching their children to ride or to drive carriages. She imagined not being allowed to sign for feed because the suppliers would see the bracelets. It was two weeks into Gwendolyn's election campaign and this marriage model was getting a lot of attention. It was in fact becoming the central election issue.

This marriage model was getting a lot of attention and a lot was already in the public domain being discussed. The Senate, Congress, Supreme Court, and other states were weighing in too. A legal challenge in the Supreme Court in Washington was already on the register as an urgent matter. However most legal experts agreed that there was no realistic chance the Washington would overturn the bill before the North Carolina Legislature. At worst the court would reserve judgement until more evidence was available. The objective being to encourage successful marriages the proof would only really be visible in ten to twenty years. That did not stop people having opinions and expressing them in very derogatory ways.

What Cecilia found at the club was far from what she had prepared for as the staff supported her. Some of the members expressed admiration for her courage and quite a few were intensely curious about how it worked in practice. She found herself surrounded by all staff and members who were intensely curious explaining how the advising and counseling worked. Cecilia saw Gregory wandering through the clubhouse and saw him nodding approval and understanding that she was not keeping herself out of working.

Gregory had received Cecilia's IQ results from Veronica before she even arrived at work, she had scored genius levels in everything except literacy. He was now planning remedial classes to get her up to a standard where she could develop herself further while thinking of what she might enjoy doing with after racing. He didn't like her racing, not because it took a huge amount of sacrifice to stay in racing shape, but because he considered her more intelligent and capable of a lot more.

He had no problem letting her speak to people about the AAM ideas and methodology. There was a lot of curiosity and the people asking were influential outside the club in their own ways. It was a pretty slow day on the horses anyway, she was an instructor and sometimes driver, as such he saw no reason to send her back to work.

He waited until the people were repeating the questions and rehashing and repeating what had already been said before calling Cecilia. He went for a carriage ride with her, she had a lot more experience at carting than Gregory and he let her take the reins. It suited him anyway because Cecilia was more open to conversation when her hands were busy.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers
12