Volunteer Slave Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep down there is a part of me that is afraid of all this I know. And I don;t want to be a slave for ever. But I know that at the very least I need to be trained. To know what it's like to be made into a slave.

I still have some strong fears and reservations about signing my rights away. The way slaves are humiliated and teased is both exciting and horrifying to me. And I'm afraid I'll find it to be too much for me to handle. Especially with my peers at school.

But It's just like you said, even if a part of me doesn't want to be a slave, no reasonable girl would be standing her in front of you with her cunt dripping wet because they want to be owned.

So this girl and her little pussy is begging you to let her be a slave for the next month. It is all I can think about and I feel I can't live a normal life until I have experienced what it is to be a slave.

Please allow me to sign my rights away and train me to be a good slave girl"

"Wow, that was incredible. I don't think I've heard a testimonial with that much resolve before. I can honestly say you are the most eager volunteer I have had in years. It's a shame you're only doing the month. But you can always reconsider."

It was humiliating to hear just how enthusiastic I was to degrade myself compared to the other girls that experimented with the slave trial. But at this point I was beginning to enjoy the feeling.

Alright then well it's time for the big moment here is the paper work to sign.

He laid out a small stack of paper in front of me on his desk and set a pen next to it.

"This is a trial slave contract. It is a legally binding document that if you sign will officially change your status in society to that of a slave for the next 30 days. For those 30 days you will be a slave in entirety, no different than a life long slave. This of course means that you will have no rights and must obey the requests of any normal citizen. The document goes into more detail about the finer points of what will be required of you including your training if you would like to take a moment to read over it. Of course you can just sign it and we can go over the details after your initiation if you just can't wait"

At this point I couldn't care less what was in that contract. The idea of my slave initiation and promised reward were all I could think about. I signed it and immediately felt a weight off my shoulders. Like I had been holding in this desire secretly for so long and now a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I could finally live out my secret fantasy.

"Alright and with that your trial begins. Of course we have a bit of house cleaning to do before it's completely official, but as of this point you are legally a slave. You have no rights and your body is the property of all regular citizens."

The words sent a shiver down my back. The fact that there was no turning back at this point made me feel a brief hesitation. Still the reality of it all had me more excited than I had ever been in my life.

At this point the doctor stood up from his desk and walked around to where I stood naked before him.

Pointing to the bed in the side of the room he said, "If you would go and situate yourself on the examination table we can begin your initiation" Lightly tapping by ass forward as he said so. I was caught off guard by how casually he touched me but of course this helped reinforce that my body was not my own.

Obediently I moved to the chair that looked like a gynecologists examination bed with stirrups for my legs. I moved my body into place until I was laying on my back with my legs in the stirrups. The Dr then adjusted them until my legs were wide apart just to the point before it was uncomfortable. Almost doing the splits my genitals were on display in a way I had never imagined.

Alright this is going to be your first bit of training along with general slave maintenance. First of we're going to need to shave you.

I had forgotten about that I needed to be shaved. However as an official slave now I wanted to look the part so I was actually excited to have my pussy shaved. I was property and needed to have a clean bald pussy for others to enjoy. It wouldn't be prudent for any hair to get in the way of someone using my slave pussy.

With my legs in the stirrups the doctor scooted over and placed a warm cloth on my mons and labia. The warmth felt incredible and I began to relax in the chair. I was so worked up and having never actually gotten to orgasm even the sensation of the warm towel and its weight felt incredible. Then the Dr removed the towel as he prepared to shave my privates. It was embarrassing having his face so close to my fully exposed pussy with my legs in the stirrups. I could even feel his breath between my legs. Still I also didn't want him to make any mistakes with the razor so I dutifully held still. While he was up close with my pussy he once again remarked on my wetness. "I can't believe how enthusiastic you are to be a slave Lacey. Its just wonderful." He then quickly ran a finger up my slit to examine and also enjoy my wetness. The surprise sensation however caused me to real back in the chair and pull away as a jolt of pleasure ran through me. I was so sensitive at this point even a little touch like that felt incredible.

"Hey now Lacey we can't have you pulling away like that. If you're going to be jerking around like that you could get hurt. Your slave pussy was just so juicy I couldn't help myself. Here take look for yourself" he said as he raised his hand in front of my face. And like he said my juices covered the fingers he had ran between my soaking lips. Of course I didn't need him to tell me how hot and wet I was I could feel it. But the Dr teasing and showing me made it undeniable how much I was already enjoying my new status.

He had the nurse tie me down to prevent any further moving so there wouldn't be any accidents

He then applied shaving cream to my crotch and began shaving away what little hair I had covering my pussy. His hands expertly moving the razor along my genitals removing my hair. He worked on me with complete focus as if making my pussy bare was the same as putting horse shoes on a horse or the shearing of a sheep. Like I was just a farm animal that needed grooming. And of course that's exactly what this was. I was a slave getting groomed. A pet that was being styled to the desire of it's owner. This realization made me truly feel like the slave than anything else so far. I could sense it in my mind, the coming to terms. The reality setting in. more than me signing the papers having my pussy shaved in this manner was ingraining my new status into my psyche. To some degree it was frightening. If for some reason I didn't want to have my pubic hair shaved it wouldn't matter. I was a slave now and just like sheep get their wool sheared slave girls have their pussies shaved. Neither have an option in the matter. At the same time the feeling of helplessness felt incredible. The part of me that needed to be owned was finally being satisfied. I was completely under this man's control. This was real, no fantasy. The Dr was treating me like the property I legally was. And I had signed the papers to make it that way.

This moment of giving into slavery felt so amazing I couldn't believe I had ever hesitated. It just felt so right.

As the Dr finished his work he wiped me down and took a moment to admire his work. I still felt a mixture of embarrassment at having him look so closely at my exposed and now bald pussy. At the same time though there was a sensation of pride.

"How does it look?" I asked

"You have a gorgeous pussy Lacey, and now you can show it off and be proud to have every part of it seen. Best of all now when your pussy begs for attention your labia will glisten even more beautifully."

I blushed as he mentioned how my pussy begs for attention. But he was right of course. My little cunt would get wet even if I didn't want it to. I could feel it even now.

"Here take a look"

he raised a mirror up so I could see for myself. I had to admit my pussy looked nice and clean. With my wetness easily covering my labia now with no hair in the way just as he had said. From now on there would be no hiding my arousal. Whenever my pussy wanted to be used it would glisten for all to see. The thought of this was again humiliating and exciting. Even if I didn't want someone to know I was turned on it would be clear to anyone who looked between my legs.

"Well miss Lacey you are now a well groomed slave and I think you deserve a reward."

With this I immediately perked up. Was He going to make me cum? I desperately needed it. Now more than anything being made to cum as a slave was what I needed at the very core of my being.

"Oh I see that got your attention." He chuckled, "But if you want me to make you cum I need you to tell me one more thing. Tell me how bad you need it. Tell me just like before."

"Dr this little slut. No this slave needs to cum so bad. My little pussy has been aching all day at the thought of being a slave. Just now as you were shaving me it made me feel like your property and I loved it so much. I could feel how you owned me and how I am helpless and in your complete control. And that's why I'm begging you to make me cum. Not just because my pussy is aching for attention and needs release, but because I need you make me cum as your slave. I need you to make me cum with this slave pussy that you own."

"Perfect, you're being such a good girl. Now there's just one last thing. During your trial you are a complete slave. For the next 30 days you will be a a slave in every way that a normal slave is. You've signed the paper work and I've shaved your slave pussy. But there's one last thing we need to do to make you a slave"

As he said this he stood up and gently cupped my smooth pussy in his hands. The sensation of him just gently holding me was incredible. Having been on the edge of orgasm for so long any touch sent powerful sensations through my entire body. I knew he had just asked me a question but I was so distracted by him holding my pussy. I was just like the slave from earlier today. The Dr was casually holding me by my pussy and standing over me now. He had me under his complete control through my pussy.

"What's the last thing you need to be a slave Lacey? The last thing that will truly mark you as slave to your self and the rest of the world."

It was so hard to think with his hand on my pussy. The sensation of being owned as I was freshly shaven and tied down was driving me crazy.

And then I remembered. How could I have forgotten. The clit ring. I wasn't sure trial slaves got their clits pierced since it seemed such permanent thing. My mind raced at the thought that I might be pierced. I was so scared at the idea. Could I really handle having a clit ring. But then I looked at the Dr standing over me. The sensation of his hand still on my helpless pussy that he owned. I knew I needed to give him an answer.

"A clit ring" I whispered

"That's right Lacey. We're going to put a ring through your clit hood as your official slave marking. Just like you fantasized about. With that I promise you will feel truly and completely an owned slave. Before that though I'm going to reward you with the orgasm you were promised. But I need you to tell me one last time. How bad you want to be a pierced slave girl"

I felt like I was about to go crazy. With his hand on my pussy all I could think about was how badly I needed to cum. Still being pierced felt so extreme. My most intimate part decorated. Showing the whole world that this was a slut who wanted others to use her and make her cum, even at the expense of her dignity. There would never be a moment I wouldn't be reminded of my slavery with its constant presence. Yet the thought of being pierced right now was hotter than it had ever been to me before. I could finally be totally and completely owned.

"Dr please give me my first orgasm as a slave. I want to be owned so bad. I want you to make my slave pussy cum so hard because it's yours and it needs you to dominate it. And please pierce my clit. I want to make sure I can never pretend I'm not a slave. I need you to pierce me and put a ring on me so I can feel owned at all times."

"Your such a good slave Lacey. I will make you cum now. I will take control of your pussy and give it exactly what it wants. But while you cum I need you to think about how you are now a slave. Like you said this is your first orgasm as a slave. Focus on how good it feels to be owned and how you are about to finally be pierced.

And with that he began to move that held me, rubbing my aching cunt. I began to cum almost immediately, easily brought to climax after being on edge for half a day. A powerful wave of pleasure washing over me as he simply moved his fingers around my pussy. The movements of his hand slowly sped up and he applied more pressure intensifying my orgasm to the point that I began fighting against my restraints.

"Good girl Lacey" the doctor said in a soothing voice "I'm so happy your cumming so hard for me. Give in to it. This is what it means to be a slave. Your pussy can finally get the release it's always needed now that it's properly owned."

His words were surprisingly reassuring. Almost grounding me as I continued to have the powerful orgasm of my life. The feeling of being a slave and having my pussy owned propelling my orgasm to a point I didn't think possible. I had volunteered to be a slave because I knew I would get to have amazing orgasms, but nothing could have prepared me for this as waves of pleasure began to crash over me.

Eventually the dr's movements slowed and my orgasm began to die down until I was left catching my breath.

"Tell me. How was your first orgasm as a slave?"

"It was the most incredible feeling I've ever had in my life." I struggled to say in between breaths. Nothing in my life had ever come close to that. It felt like it would take me hours to come down from the high.

"Excellent you're doing so well. I'm proud of you." The Dr said reassuringly.

Hearing this made me surprisingly happy. I wanted him to be proud of me. I don't know why his approval felt so good but it did.

After such powerful orgasm I felt limp and ready to come down after being on edge all day. But still the doctor continued to gently toy with my pussy.

"Of course you won't be needing to calm down for a while longer slave. Like I said this is a reward for committing yourself to being owned but it is also your first training session. One of the first steps of becoming a slave girl is heightening your body's sensitivity. So we will be working to develop your body, and today that will be by giving you multiple orgasms. And once you've finished your first training session and your slave pussy is properly sensitive you can finally get your clit piercing."

This revelation was almost too much. I wasn't sure I could handle another orgasm, let alone multiple ones. And most of all now that I had finally cum I was beginning to have doubts about being pierced.

Seeing the reluctance in my eyes the doctor spoke up again. "Your a slave now Lacey, you need to have your clit pierced. You still want that don't you?

"I'm not sure"

The dr looked at me with cold eyes in silence for a moment at that response. Then quickly regained his cheerful composure and grinned as he said, "I may have asked what you want, but you should remember what I want for you is all that matters."

And with that he plunged his fingers into my helpless pussy. Quickly bringing me back to the edge of orgasm and reaffirming that what I wanted didn't matter. I was owned and my pussy too. So if he wanted to make me cum uncontrollably over and over again that is was his choice. And if he wanted to pierce my clit it certainly didn't matter what I wanted. I was beginning to realize just what it meant to have no rights as I began to lose myself to another orgasm.

The dr expertly manipulated my body making me cum non stop for what felt like an hour. At Points I was screaming, even begging to let me have a break. But of course he didn't listen, or even acknowledged me really. Continuing to work my defenseless pussy until I felt like I might never be able to stop cumming. At a point he slowed and I thought he was finished. Instead he sat back in his chair and got up close to my pussy again where he began toying with my labia. He explained that every part of a slaves pussy needed to be sensitive and that this would also be a part of my training. With this he began gently tugging and pulling on them. It felt incredible. After being made to cum so many times to even just having my pussy lips touched felt like it could make me cum. Gently massaging them between his fingers and then playfully tugging and stretching them a part exposing my hot little hole. I realized he was having fun. Playing with my labia like they were a toy. And that's exactly what my pussy, and every part of me was. A sexual toy for the pleasure of others. Eventually he worked his way back to circling my clit and fingering me with his powerful hands for one last earth shattering orgasm.

Here he stopped, leaving me in a haze. Twitching on the examination chair as I tried to catch my breath. My mind was completely blank as I recovered from the over stimulation. My pussy ached having been so thoroughly work, pulsating and swollen.

"Excellent. I can already tell that by the time you're finished with your training your slave pussy will be properly developed and exquisitely sensitive."

I could barely process what he was saying, but right now the idea of even more training was overwhelming. I was just happy it was over. Though at the same time it had been amazing. I had no Idea it was possible to cum like that.

"Alright then Lacey I think you've finally earned your piercing" He said cheerfully

As the doctor moved to get his tools a feeling of dread came over me.

Was this really happening? This whole experience had left me with such mixed emotions. Volunteering to be a slave and signing my rights away had allowed me to experience more pleasure than I had imagined in all my fantasizing. Giving in to the mentality of being a slave had been an incredible release in the moment, but as came down from the high my hesitations crept back into my mind.

The Doctor wheeled back over to me between my forcefully spread legs. Now Armed with the instruments to complete my journey into slavery.

"I'll definitely need to wipe you down a bit first. Your pussy certainly is one of the wettest I've ever encountered"

As he said this I could feel the coolness of my juices that now covered not only my pussy but all of my inner thighs as well. In fact I could feel that under my but I was practically sitting in a pool of my fluids.

Quickly the Doctor wiped me down, even lifting up a bit to wipe my but like I was child who had made a mess of themselves. It was incredibly embarrassing and I was starting to regret that I had a pussy that seemed to love to make love juice.

"Alright then, it's time for the big moment Lacey. It will hurt but I promise it will be only for a moment. With your clit so swollen from your training it will be easy for me to place the ring through the perfect spot of your clitoral hood. It will go through a thicker part of the skin so that it will bee sturdy enough to not be at risk of tearing but also in a spot where it will apply a small amount of pressure to the part of your clit that is behind the hood itself. Not only that but it will end up pulling the skin of your hood back enough that a part of your clitoris will be constantly exposed and the ring itslef will often end up resting on this exposed part of your clit. But that's probably more information than your really need. You'll feel soon enough what it's like."