Volunteering At Smitty's Again

Story Info
Another shift covered at Smitty’s.
4.4k words
4.61
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

The summer was in full swing and it had been awhile since we had been to camp. We needed a weekend of not being ourselves and being a little crazy. When we go to camp, we usually stop at a little hole in the wall bar, Smitty's, and help the old guy out. I would tend bar and my wife would wait tables.

When I got home on Wednesday, I asked my wife, "Would you like to go to camp this weekend? It's been awhile and we should probably check and make sure it is still standing."

She got a very knowing smile on her face and said, "Sure. That would be fun. We can stop at Smitty's and see if he needs help. We always enjoy that and I enjoy servicing the customers."

"I think you enjoy it more than I do, but I certainly enjoy seeing you having a good time."

I usually end up being a voyeur and she has a lot of fun. I enjoy seeing her get crazy with other people. She usually makes a ton of tips by the end of the night by providing exceptional service.

She had been working on her tan all summer. She tans very easily and certainly enjoys laying out. We have a private back yard and even though she could tan nude, she doesn't. I find the tan lines very erotic as her tits, ass and pussy are not tanned, but the rest of her is very dark.

We came around the corner to Smitty's and as usual for a Friday night, there were several cars there. We walked in and Smitty immediately recognized us. "Hey! Haven't seen you two in awhile. Are you here to help out? I could sure use it."

My wife was wearing white leggings and a short wrap around tennis skirt that tied in the back, and a very thin peach colored chiffon top that was low cut in the front and literally see through with a matching bra. Definitely the type of outfit that would generate some tips, (and maybe some shafts too), by the end of the night.

There were five tables, all locals and families so she had to behave, at least for now.

As the night progressed, she got warmer and warmer from the leggings and all the running around. About an hour before closing, the last table left, giving her a much needed break.

I started feeding her some margaritas to help cool her down, and rev her up in case anymore tables came in. About 30 minutes before closing, three bikers came strolling in and sat down. They sat down at a square table near the back of the bar. My wife has always been a little intimidated by bikers, for some reason, and was hesitant to head over and take care of them.

She walked over with a rag and started to wipe the table down as they were getting themselves situated by taking their big leather jackets off. They didn't look like typical bikers, but they did look like they had been on the road for awhile.

"Hey darling," one of them said as she leaned over the table to wipe the debris off. He looked her up and down and said, "Wow, are you a sight for sore eyes. All we've seen for the last few hours was bugs."

She was still a little nervous and not knowing what to expect, but nevertheless asked, "Can I get you guys something from the bar, or do you want to order right away? The kitchen closes in about thirty minutes."

"How about six beers and menus. We'll order quickly as we don't want to put you out."

"On it," I said. "I'll bring them right over." I wanted to make sure she stayed at the table and provided them with excellent service, even though she was somewhat uncomfortable being around them.

They were about our age, mid fifties, and very polite. So polite that my wife instantly decided that she would talk them up while I was getting the beers and the menus.

They were very friendly and she became very comfortable with them.

After she got their order, she came to the bar as they had finished their first two beers each and ordered another. While I was getting the beers, she said, "They're really nice guys. Tom is a pharmacist, Roy is a grocery store manager and Vinnie is a CPA. They take a month off every summer and "ride the wind" as they call it. They're on the final leg heading home and that's why they look a little rough. Absolutely not what I expected."

Without warning, she came behind the bar and took her leggings off. I gave her a little sideways look. "What? It's really hot in here and I think these guys are going to work me over tonight. You know, keep me running and all and I want to be ready."

I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties under her leggings and with her short skirt, these guys were going to get a show. I knew that whenever she would move quickly, that little skirt was going reveal a lot. She has fantastic legs, a great ass, nice C cup tits and a lovely face.

She grabbed the beers and brought them over to them. As she set them down she asked, "Anything else right now? If not, I'm going to finish cleaning the tables I haven't had a chance to get to yet. Just give a holler if you need me."

They said, "No, we're good for now. We'll just watch you. By the way, is that an all over tan?" They all chuckled.

"Maybe you'll find out." She spun quickly to head to the booths along the wall, which were only a few steps from where they were sitting, and in so doing her skirt flew out and gave them a quick shot of her ass. Just enough to let them know that she was either wearing just a thong or nothing at all. I watched them and saw that they all kind of looked at each other and raised the bottles for an air toast.

When she got to the first booth, she made sure to lean way over and reach all the way back to the wall. She organized the ketchup, salt and pepper and napkin dispenser. This caused her skirt to ride way up and reveal that she indeed was not wearing any panties at all to the men. She had captured their attention and all of them were intently watching her.

She stood up quickly and spun around catching all of them staring at her ass. "Shit! I forgot my rag to wipe the table. Well.... is it an all over tan?" She smiled knowing that she had their attention.

She came back behind the bar and bent down and removed her bra. She grabbed an apron and put it on. Even though she was still wearing her shirt, her tits and nipples were clearly visible. With the apron somewhat covering and obscuring them, she grabbed her rag and headed back to the booth.

As she went by, she could that they were all watching her. "You guys need anything yet?"

"No, no. We're good. By the way, it looked like there was a little mess on the wall in this booth over here. We don't want you to miss it when you get there. And, very nice tan lines on your ass."

"Thanks. I won't," she said and continued back to the first booth and wiped the table down.

She went to the next booth and followed the same routine. Leaning way over and organizing the back of the table while showing them a nice view of her naked ass. Then she wiped the table down and moved to the booth right next to their table.

She checked in with the table again and this time they all wanted another beer. "Coming right up," she said as she again spun quickly to reveal her naked ass.

When she delivered the beers this time, they noticed that she had removed her bra and her tits and nipples were clearly visible. She saw that they noticed and played it up. "Here's your beers, boys. Is it really hot in here? I'm hotter than hell." As she said that, she pulled the top half of the apron over her head and let it fall down completely showing her tits and nipples through the sheer fabric. She took the last beer and slid it down between her cleavage and rubbed it all over her nipples. The bottle was sweating from the humidity and wetted her nipples with the cold water. They responded accordingly and stood out enticingly.

The three guys were completely entranced by her performance.

"Here you go, Tom. I hope I didn't warm it too much."

She then went back to the booth and cleaned that one the same way as the others. She did notice the spot on the wall. She climbed up on the table on her hands and knees so she could reach the wall. This gave the guys a perfect view of her now glistening pussy. She enjoys teasing and has gotten really good at it. As she wiped the spot, her ass and pussy jiggled seductively right in front of them.

She looked over her shoulder and again caught them all staring at her. "Was that the spot you were talking about?"

"Yep. You got it. However, there may be some more over here if you keep doing that."

"Great. That's the reaction I was hoping for."

She slowly crawled back off the table and dropped her rag on the floor. Slowly bending over, making sure to keep her legs straight and her ass facing them, she said, "Oops. Sorry about that. I'll get a clean rag for the next table."

Just then, Smitty yelled that the food was ready. She spun quickly to head back and get their food, and in so doing, gave them another great flash.

When she came back with the three orders on a tray, I noticed that she had their wrapped silverware tied in to her skirt and apron. Somehow she had tied the two together and put the silverware in the bows holding them together. As she got to the table, she coyly turned and asked Tom, "your silverware is in my apron strings, can you grab them for me? My hands are full and I can't get to them and it feels like they may be slipping."

Tom instinctively reached behind her and felt for the ties. As he undid them, her skirt and apron fell to the floor, leaving her standing there holding the tray and her bottom half completely exposed to the men.

My wife didn't even react. She just said, "Thanks for doing that. Now I can service you guys better." She then placed their meals on the table in front of them. As she leaned forward and set the meals down, Tom took the liberty of reaching up between her legs and ran his hand right up to her shaved pussy. She didn't move, flinch or jump when he did that. But she did moan.

She looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't stop. You started this, now you need to finish. You don't get your dinner until I orgasm. Got it!" With that, she laid down on the table and gave him complete access to her now wet and dripping pussy. She loves to play around, especially when she is in control.

Tom didn't waste any time and proceeded to slide his finger all the way in. It didn't take her long to reach her orgasm as she was really worked up from the teasing at this point. It wasn't a big orgasm, but it was good enough.

She stood up and put his dinner down in front of him, "That was good. I'll let you eat your dinner now. Who knows, you may even get to eat something else later. If you three clear your plates, I have a special dessert for you." With that, she turned, bent over and picked up her skirt and apron and walked away letting them watch her naked ass jiggle as she came back to the bar.

I said, "Nice start. I think you have their attention."

Roy said, "You look like you're a little hot with that top on. Maybe you should take that off too. It is really hot in here and we wouldn't want your shirt to get sweaty."

"Oh you would, would you. Well, if I take my shirt off, that means that I will be naked and you guys won't. That doesn't seem very fair. But, the customer is always right." She quickly removed her top and revealed her wonderful C cup tits. She was now totally naked standing in front of these strangers.

"Well, it's closing time, so I better go and turn off the outside lights and lock the door. I hope you guys don't get any ideas while I'm gone." She turned and wiggled her way to the front of the bar and turned the sign off and locked the door.

I had been in the back getting stock to refill the fridges and missed all of this. When I came back out and saw her walking naked back towards the table, I knew what was going to happen.

By the time she got back to the table, they had finished eating their meals. Vinnie looked at her and said, "What is the special dessert you were talking about?"

"Me. I'm the dessert. I'm not going to lie, I was nervous when you guys walked in because of the stereotypes of bikers. However, you guys don't fit that bill at all."

Tom chirped in, "Don't be fooled. We've learned a few biker tricks along the way, and even though we may not be what you expected, we can still show you some things. What about the bartender? Is he going to come over here with a shotgun?"

"Nope. He couldn't care less. I think he may actually be gay because he hasn't even made a play for me."

Without warning, Roy smacked her hard across her ass. This caused her to yelp and jump forward into Tom. He quickly spun her around and bent her over the table and then stepped behind her, pinning her bent over the table.

Vinnie had gone and grabbed a pool cue and was returning to the table. My wife saw this and said, "What are you going to do with that? It's dirty, I don't want that in me!"

"Don't worry, it's not going in you," said Vinnie. He laid it across her upper back and pulled one of her arms out to her side. Roy grabbed her other arm and pulled that one out too. They each ripped their belts off quickly and lashed her arms to the pool cue, rendering her helpless. Tom, who was standing behind her, pulled his belt off and gave it to Roy who put it around her neck and then around the pool cue, loose enough that she wasn't choking, but tight enough that she wasn't get out of it.

Tom then lifted her by hips up onto the table. Because her arms were sticking straight out to her sides, she had no choice but to keep her head down and her ass high up in the air completely exposed. Tom then took a spoon and put in to a glass of ice water.

My wife is not big into bondage and certainly not into the rough stuff, but it really wasn't up to her anymore.

"Well. You only have one handprint on your untanned ass, so I'm going to have to fix that." He smacked her other cheek hard, eliciting a yelp from her and a nice red hand print to match the first one.

He then slipped two fingers quickly into her. She let out an accepting moan. "Oh, does that feel good."

He worked quickly to bring her close to a second orgasm. As she was nearing it, he pulled the spoon out of the ice water and applied it directly to her clitoris causing my wife to scream into her orgasm. "OH MY GOD!!!! DON'T STOP!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!"

I had never heard her have such a vocal orgasm before. As she started to calm down, he removed his fingers and lowered her back down to the floor. Roy and Vinnie used the pool cue to lift her into a standing position, even though her legs were wobbly and she still wasn't breathing normally.

Vinnie moved in behind her and started to pull and tug and massage her tits, stretching her nipples. He would pull and twist them, causing her orgasm to last a little bit longer. He then moved around in front and said, "These are really nice tits. I love how they're white and the rest of you is very tanned."

Roy came over and pulled off a pinky ring from each hand. He then proceeded to milk her nipples and pull them taught. When he did that, he slipped one of the pinky rings over her now stretched nipple. He did the same with the other one. He then took one into his mouth and sucked them very hard causing the blood to rush to the tip and be engorged to the point that the pinky ring wouldn't slip off. Then he did the same with the other nipple.

My wife was enjoying the attention and nipple stimulation when Tom said, "Well darling, here's how this is going to go. You have now had two orgasms and we have had none. It's time for you to pay for those. If you happen to have another one while servicing us, so be it."

Roy and Vinnie pushed her down on to her knees in front of Tom. He had already dropped his pants and his hard cock was sticking straight at her face. "You know what to do."

My wife, who doesn't typically like giving blowjobs or swallowing for that matter, wasted no time and took his cock in her mouth. She started to work it over as best she could without the use of her hands. It wasn't her best blowjob, but he was certainly enjoying himself. He reached down and grabbed the back of her head and started to pump into her mouth.

His tempo picked up and he started to pump all the way in. He held her head tight to his crotch as he started to moan his way through his orgasm. As he shot his load deep down her throat, she had no choice but to start swallowing as best she could. He wouldn't let her off his cock until she had swallowed everything. After he was convinced she had swallowed it all, he pulled out of her mouth.

"Who's next?"

She didn't really have a lot of time to recover before Roy stepped up and put his cock right in front of her. She again opened her mouth and took him deep. He did the same routine and grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her throat. As he pushed himself to orgasm, he also held her head tight to his crotch and made her swallow everything he had to offer.

Vinnie was last to go, but he gave her a couple minutes to recover. "Two loads in, one to go. Ready or not, here it comes."

She hadn't seen Vinnie's cock before, but when he put it in front of her, she had a look of terror on her face. "I can't suck that! Holy shit, I've never seen one that big."

I looked and it was indeed big. Not just long, but also pretty thick as well. "Do the best you can, it won't take long after watching for the first two."

She was only able to get the head into her mouth, but that was all he really needed as he was so worked up from watching the first two guys. He didn't cum in her mouth, but rather pulled out and shot his load all over her tits and neck. He must've shot four or five ropes before slowing down. When he was done, he put it up to her mouth and she licked it clean for him.

"Half way there darling," said Tom. "Now we're going to fuck your pussy for our second ones."

They released the belts holding her to the pool cue and let her get her feeling back in her arms before they moved her over to the booth and got her on her hands and knees.

"Put your head down and your arms back by your knees," said Vinnie. He then took two belts and strapped her wrists to her ankles, which caused her ass and pussy to stick up in the air invitingly.

Tom didn't waste anytime and stepped in behind and slid right in to her sopping pussy. She gleefully moaned her approval as he started to fuck her. Seeing as he had already cum once, he had much more stamina this time and pounded her hard. I could hear his balls slapping her outer lips as he picked up his tempo. He pushed right through his orgasm and pumped his load deep into her.

As soon as he finished, Roy stepped up and took his place. He didn't give my wife any time to miss a cock in her and he pounded her just as hard. As he continued his rapid fire approach, my wife screamed her way through her third orgasm. Her orgasm and her pussy contracting caused Roy to push over the finish line and pump his semen deep in to her as well.

Vinnie was getting ready to step in when he looked at me and said, "Hey, bartender. You want some of this action?"

I walked out from behind the bar and stepped in behind my wife. The three bikers egging me on.

"Go ahead, she wants it. Give it to her."

She looked over her shoulder at me and I said, "Seeing as you think I might be gay, I'm going to fuck you in the ass." I pulled my cock out and dipped it in to her well used pussy and got a little lubrication on it and then slid it between her cheeks for a little bit first.

"No, please, not in my ass! I don't want it in my ass!" she said.

I knew she was doing this for effect as she does like anal, especially on these types of weekends. We typically fuck when we get to camp, but I couldn't wait any longer.

I was fucking her ass tonight, either here in the bar or when we got to camp. I slid it in and she moaned her approval. After watching all night, feeling her tight ass around my cock, it didn't take me long to reach orgasm. She was pushing back and moaning herself. As I pushed deep and shot my load, she had another orgasm.

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers
12