Volunteering with Friend - Day 02

Story Info
Wife and friend day 2 of volunteering at the bar.
3.9k words
4.62
9.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

Friday was uneventful at camp as the women were sleeping off their soreness getting ready for night two of the three day "work" weekend at Smitty's, that they volunteered for. Jeff and I bummed around camp and contemplated going hunting, but decided against it as we knew it would be busier tonight and we would get a workout running beer and re-stocking coolers the whole time. We planned on getting in a little early to get a jump on things and the ladies would come in later. We knew it wouldn't get real busy until after dark as most of the guys in the area would be hunting until dark and then clean up and come to the bar.

The ladies showed up around six and they looked real good. They were wearing a sheer white body suit, like a onesie, under a black and red plaid shirt that they had tied, daisy duke short shorts and cowboy boots.

"Hello boys, ready for another busy night? We decided to go country girl and see if these boys will like that. We made real good money last, but we want to make great money tonight," said Thelma.

"So how about you tip out the bar staff for last night? We worked our asses off too, you know, and didn't even get any last night," said Jeff.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you out running the tables or the pool table, or any cocks in your mouth either, for that matter." said Louise. "Besides, you got to see the whole show for free."

The night started slowly but the hunters did fill the bar eventually, and they really appreciated the look the girls took tonight. They thought they looked like cute country girls in this out of the way, hole in the wall bar and had them running like crazy, but also made sure to tip them very well. They enjoyed watching their boobs jiggle and their asses, which were almost exposed, shake as they bounced from table to table.

As the night progressed, the girls got hot with the flannel shirts they were wearing, so Thelma decided to take hers off. Louise followed suit immediately. The patrons noticed right away as now their breasts and nipples were clearly visible through the sheer white onesie. This caused the sales volume and the trips to each table to increase, which the girls made sure to bounce and jiggle a little more.

After a little while longer, Louise asked, "Hey, can you turn the lights on on the small stage over there? I have an announcement to make to the bar."

As she walked over to the stage, she grabbed Thelma, and said, "Follow my lead." She got up on the stage and Jeff killed the music while I turned the lights on. "Can I have everyone's attention please. Seeing as this is deer season, I was wondering if any of you did not get a deer today?" Lots of guys moaned and groaned their answers. "That's too bad, but we have an idea that might bring you some luck tomorrow. I read that if you rub a Budha statues belly, it is supposed to bring you good luck. Well, we don't have one of those. But, we do have a couple of nice butts that you could rub for good luck. Let's call them "Budha butts". Here's what we're going to do. We will take our cutoffs off for the night and you can rub our butts for luck instead. Sound good to you guys?"

The whole bar erupted with "take them off" chants.

The women started a slow and sensual removal of their shorts. They undid the button very slowly, then unzipped them and slightly opened them, revealing their undergarments, then slowly started to pull them over their hips. They stopped, which caused the crowd to get a little vocal with their displeasure. The girls turned around, and with their asses facing the crowd, slowly pulled their shorts over their hips and slowly slid them down their long legs. The whole time, they bent over at the waist and kept their legs straight, making sure to give the bar a great view of their now body suit thong covered asses. When they finished, we could tell that their onesies underneath were high cut in the hips and were very sexy. When they stepped out of their shorts, the crowd roared their approval.

The rest of the night, every time they walked through the crowd, someone was rubbing their good luck "Budha butt" hoping it would bring luck on the hunt tomorrow. The service did slow down however, as they were getting groped by just about every table that they walked by, and I believe that is exactly what they wanted to happen.

Louise delivered a round to a table, and one of the guys said, "You know. You're nipples and breasts are very nice, but shouldn't they be hard and pointing out? I'm sure that would increase your tips. Guys really like that look."

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, Louise took his advice and started to play and fondle herself in front of the guys. She pulled, tweaked, and twisted her nipples so they became erect and were standing at attention. "You mean like that? Is that what you wanted to see? Just make sure you tip accordingly."

Thelma, seeing what happened, looked at one of the guys at her table and said, "You want to see if you can get mine harder than hers?"

Al stood up and moved behind my wife. She didn't realize how big he was when he was sitting down, but the man stood well over six feet and had huge rough hands. He wasn't clean shaven and appeared to be very hairy as his shirt was open and you could see massive amounts of chest hair. Not what my wife liked as she kept me pretty well groomed. He moved in close and reached around and started to massage and pull on her breasts milking the blood to her nipples as if he were milking a cow. He then gently, but matter of factly, pulled and twisted on her nipples. With his big rough hands, she was enjoying a different sort of sensation. He was an expert at this and she melted right in to him. He didn't stop and ran through the routine again. She was starting to moan and really enjoy the attention. He let go and moved one of his hands between her legs and said, "good, nice and wet. That should make you a little cooler now and keep those nipples hard." He sat back down, leaving her there standing wanting more. I had never seen my wifes nipples that hard before and she obviously was very turned on. "Now, I think yours' are harder than hers. You should get back to work before your boss gets pissed."

She slowly gathered her wits about her and walked off in a daze from the stimulation she had received. Without even thinking, she reached down and gently rubbed her pussy through her clothing with one hand and played with her nipple with the other as she walked back to the kitchen to pick up her next order.

As the night progressed and the crowd thinned, she spent more and more time at Al's table making sure his drinks were full and he got lots of attention. Every now and again he would pull her down on his lap and re-stiffen her nipples in the same manner. He would use his large rough hands to milk the blood towards her nipples and then firmly pull, tug and twist them to make sure they were at full attention. "Have to make sure these stay up if you want to make good tips tonight. Men like when their waitress has hard nipples. You should consider rewarding me somehow for helping you get big tips." Each time, he would do it for longer and longer causing her to become more and more aroused. I could tell by her body movements that she could feel his hard cock under her as well as she would move around to make sure it was worth his while. I'm sure several times he used one of his fingers to rub her pussy as well. She would lean back in to him and spread her legs and allow him to have his way with her. He wouldn't bring her to orgasm, but also never let her come all the way down. The other guy at his table was really enjoying the show and extra attention they were getting.

Louise, seeing the attention that Thelma was giving and getting, decided to up her game as well. She approached her table that she started to play with herself at and asked them, "Anybody want to see if they can get my nipples as hard as hers? She's getting the royal treatment and will make more tips than me."

Brian offered up his services and said, "Why don't you come over here and straddle my lap and let me see what I can do."

She walked over to him and straddled him. This caused her to spread her legs wide apart and put her breasts right in his face. He reached with his hands to her crotch and said, "See, here's your problem. You're clothes aren't even wet. How do you expect to keep your nipples hard if you aren't a little bit chilled?" He then took a glass of water and slowly poured some on her tits and let it run down to her pussy. "There, now they should come out a little bit."

Louise moved her top to the sides, totally exposing her breasts for him. He didn't waste any time and started to play with her nipples. He pulled, tugged, twisted and then started to really suck on them hard. She responded by moaning and pulling his head even tighter to her nipples. While he was doing this, he reached around her with both his hands and started playing with her ass and slowly working his way towards her anus. He slipped his hands under her thong back and rubbed her anus causing her to really moan loudly and rock back and forth. As she continued to get worked up, Brian suddenly stopped and sat back to admire his handiwork. "There, now your nipples are nice and hard for all the tables to see. That should help with your tips."

The rest of the night went the same for Louise. Every time she saw Thelma giving Al attention, she would walk over to Brian and without warning straddle him again and pull her tits out for him. He was more than happy to oblige her and played with and sucked them several times.

As the night wore down and the crowd thinned to the last two tables, the ladies were really horny as they had been toyed with all night long. This was not something they were used to as they were usually the ones doing the teasing. Mind you, not that they weren't exposing and flashing and showing themselves off to the whole bar, but the two tables were really getting them worked up and not allowing them any release in the process. Jeff and I were getting ready to make last call when Thelma leaned over the table to work on clearing it and Al put his hand between her legs, ran it all the way up to her pussy and unsnapped her onesie with a quick flick of his rough hand. The outfit, being tight when snapped, released and completely exposed my wifes ass and pussy as she was leaning way over clearing the table. Al then had an unobstructed entrance to her love hole and wasted no time sliding his meaty thumb right in. She instantly flopped down on the table and gave him complete access to her now throbbing pussy as she couldn't resist any longer and just wanted to orgasm. He methodically worked his thumb in and out and using his fingers on her clitoris he masterfully brought her to a quick and loud orgasm. I had never heard her orgasm so loud and so hard in our thirty years of marriage.

Louise, who was in the same state as my wife, approached her table and said, "Why is it that she always gets to go first? Don't you guys want to have a little fun too?"

With that, Brian took Louise by the arm and leaned her over the table. He unsnapped her outfit and started rubbing her pussy with his hand. "Lee, move around to other side of the table and give her a cock to suck. She want's to get ahead of the other waitress so she needs to start giving some head. I'm going to take her from behind."

Louise, who was so hot from the attention, didn't hesitate taking Lee's cock in her mouth and began to suck him hard. Brian didn't waste any time getting his pants down and slid his now hard cock in her pussy and started to pound her fast and furious. It didn't take long for Louise to get her orgasm and she had to pull Lee's cock out of her mouth as she too had a loud and forceful orgasm from all of the attention over the evening. Brian didn't slow down at all and shot his load deep in her pussy. As she came down, Lee was working his cock back in to her open mouth. She took him deep and he didn't last long and he shot his load deep down her throat and she swallowed it all.

Thelma had now come down from her orgasm and regained her wits and looked over her shoulder at Al and said, "I suppose you want to take me from behind too as I owe you for keeping my nipples hard and me worked up all night?"

"Nope, why don't you go over to the pool table and get on your back. I want your long legs over my shoulders so I can get all the way in and my balls can slap your ass when I pound you good. Besides, with you laying back on the table, you will be able to take my buddy in your mouth and be completely filled up."

My wife walked over to the pool table and sat on the edge. Al followed her over and as she jumped up, he moved in between her legs and ordered her to undo his pants. She didn't hesitate and undid his pants as she kissed him deeply and passionately. As she pulled his pants and underwear down, it was clear that he had a huge cock and was very hairy. Absolutely not what my wife likes. "Why don't you play with it a little and see if you can get any of it in your mouth. Most women can't, but I assure you if you get it a little wet, it will slip in easier."

She slipped off the pool table and got down in front of him and was mesmerized by his size, but yet turned off by his hair, but also couldn't resist. Not only was it long, but it had the most girth she had ever seen too. She opened her mouth and tried getting it in, but that wasn't possible. She was determined, but it wasn't going to go. She then started licking it up and down from base to tip and back. With the amount of hair, it was rough on her tongue, but she couldn't stop. "Don't forget the balls sweetie, they need some attention too." She focused her attention on his hairy balls. She absolutley hates any hair on mine at all, but Al made it clear that she had no choice as he held her head there and forced her to lick them. "You better spit on it then as I will be fucking you. I will leave you a tip over there, but here, I'm going to give you the whole shaft." She continued to use her hand and got it full of saliva to try and make it easier for him to enter her.

She got back up on the pool table and he lifted her legs up and over his shoulders and started to rub it on her now sopping wet pussy. "Go slow. I've never had one that big before."

"I'll go in slow, but I'm going to fuck you hard so you know you've been fucked."

His buddy Stu, dropped his pants and got up on the pool table next to Thelma. He laid his dick on her cheek and she instinctively sucked it right in to her mouth. He wasn't as hairy, but he wasn't well groomed either, but at this point she didn't have a choice as he pushed all the way in causing her gag reflex to kick in and his hairy balls to rest on her lips.

Al, sensing his opportunity as she was distracted, thrust his cock in and pushed it as far as it would go, which left an inch or two still not in. Not only was she gagging from the cock in her mouth, but she was also gasping from the horse dick being pushed in to her. This allowed Stu to get his cock past her gag reflex and he was in heaven. As she adjusted to the feeling of being completely filled, Al started to pump in and out nice and easy. He was determined to get it all the way in as he felt he deserved that for his work in getting her bigger tips during the night.

Stu wasn't going easy and started to fuck my wifes face on the pool table. It was quite the sight with this horse dick barely in her pussy and another one being stuffed down her throat. Stu was moaning loudly and let himself go deep down her throat and she didn't even have to swallow as he shot jet after jet of hot cum straight down into her. As he finished and pulled out, he made sure to thank her by dragging it across her cheek.

Jimmy was eyeing up Louise as she was still laying on the table. Brian moved away and before she could stand up, he moved in behind her and held her down on the table. "Now, how about I take you in your ass for all the hard ons you gave the guys in the bar tonight?"

She looked over her shoulder at him and said, "I've never done anal. Won't it need some lubrication? Your dick looks pretty big for that little hole." It really wasn't and I knew she has done anal as she took someone in her ass last night. "Maybe there's something behind the bar that will help. Go and check, I promise I'll wait right here."

Jeff yelled to him, "Use the oil over by the popcorn machine. That should work. Pour a little down her crack and rub some on your dick. I've done it before. It's all natural and works really well."

Louise gave her husband a dirty look as she was hoping Jeff would've seen that she had some normal stuff in her handbag behind the bar in case this played out this way. He didn't. Either that or he did and just wanted to keep with the scenario that his wife was now a total bar slut. I'm not sure and don't care as the scene was hot and playing out in front of us and we were both enjoying seeing our wives letting loose.

Jimmy hustled over and grabbed the popcorn oil and poured a little down Louise's ass crack and then rubbed it in with one of his fingers. Louse responded accordingly and moaned loudly and started to really push back against his finger. Then he poured a small amount on his hand and rubbed it on his dick.

"Ready? I can't wait to stick this in and feel how tight and warm you are. Everybody else got something, but I get your virgin ass."

Jimmy started to work it in and out of Louise's ass. First slowly and then he built his tempo and was pounding her with reckless abandon. Louse was enjoying it and was moaning loudly as her orgasm was building rapidly. She couldn't hold out any longer and came with a fury even louder and more physical than before. The spasms in her ass gave Jimmy a sensation that he couldn't ignore and caused him to shoot his load deep in Jeff's wife's ass. He too had a very loud and vocal orgasm. As the two were coming down, Thelma was writhing with her own orgasm on the pool table.

After Stu pulled out and dragged his dick on Thelma's face, Al was able to work himself all the way in and was ready to pound her good. Thelma, having never had a dick that big before, was hesitant at first but as he rode her harder and harder she responded in kind. With her legs up over his shoulders, his horse dick deep inside of her, and his big hairy balls slapping her on the ass, she could hold out no longer and screamed an orgasm. The spasms of her pussy caused Al to go even faster until he at last could hold out no longer too. He pushed deep inside her and let his load go as far in as he could reach. He held there for about thirty seconds as his orgasm subsided, wanting to make sure that he pumped all of his cum in to her. Thelma literally fell back limp on the pool table from the intense fucking she had just recieved.

As she lay there panting heavily trying to recover, Al pulled out of her pussy and could tell that she had never been fucked that hard before. As he looked at her gaping pussy, he said, "Thanks for remembering to thank me for helping you get bigger tips tonight. I had a great time playing with your tits and fucking you."

"You weren't kidding when you said you would give me the shaft tonight," said Thelma as she lay on the pool table with her legs shaking and the cum now starting to drip out of her well used pussy.

Al walked over to the table and dropped a tip on the table and without saying another word, he and Stu walked out of the bar.

Jimmy, Lee and Brian followed suit as they settled up their tab, left the tip on the table as Louise was still draped across the table recovering herself and walked out of the bar without saying a word.

"Well ladies, looks like you made some good money tonight. A full bar for most of it, and then two completely filled up waitresses at the end of it. What more could you ask for?" I asked.

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers
12