Volunteering with Friend - Day 03

Story Info
Wife and friend on third day at Smitty's.
4.3k words
4.56
6.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

It was Saturday night and it was day three of our wives volunteering to help Smitty at his bar. Jeff and I were bartending and our wives were pretending to be the new wait staff. Saturday at camp was even more quiet than Friday as the ladies were sore from the previous two nights of servicing the patrons of the bar. Not only were they running drinks, but they were also running wild with some of the patrons. Jeff and I were alright with it as it was like watching our own personal porno where we knew the characters.

Jeff and I got there at four to get ready for the night as we thought this was going to be the busiest and we wanted to be ready. We had no idea what the girls had planned, but based on the two previous nights performances, we wanted to make sure we didn't miss anything by running for supplies.

The girls showed up around six again and this time they weren't wearing anything spectacular. "What gives? Not that you guys don't look great in tight fitting jeans and low cut shirts, but based on the other nights, seems kind of tame," Jeff said.

"Oh. We aren't wearing our uniforms. They're in the back. We'll change and then get to work. Hopefullly you guys can hold down the fort until we come out," said his wife.

The patrons showed up slowly, but steadily for the next hour while the girls were in the back getting their "uniforms" on. We didn't know what they were, but they had been back there for an hour. Fortunatley for us, the people all came to the bar to get their drinks and we didn't have to run tables, although just keeping up at the bar was challenging enough.

The ladies finally came out of the kitchen and the whole bar stopped and took notice. They were wearing chaps, thongs, push up bras and cowboy boots and their makeup was out of this world.

They walked around to the front of the bar where they normally pick up their orders and Louise said, "Does anyone need servicing in here? We're ready to start with our shift."

The place erupted and the ladies split up their sections like the night before and grabbed their pads of paper for orders and got too it. The crowd definitely liked the uniforms tonight as well, and I looked at Jeff and said, "I didn't know she had that stuff. Not to mention would I have ever thought she would wear it."

"Me too. Amy, I mean Louise, has always been pretty conservative when it comes to dress, but this weekend has been crazy!" replied Jeff.

Immediately the girls were getting their asses groped and fondled by every table that they walked by. They didn't care as this is what they wanted and expected, especially after last night. Even though it seemed like it was a different crowd they sure seemed to know what to do.

As the night progressed, the crowd got more and more rowdy and the girls were getting more and more flirty and were allowing more and more hands on action. Several times, they were pulled down on someones lap or as they bent over a table they would get a light smack on their bare ass.

Without warning, Louise grabbed Thelma by the arm and dragged her up on the stage. She yelled to Jeff to turn on the lights and announced, "You guys have been a nice crowd and we would like to thank you. And how we are going to thank you is by doing this."

Both Louise and Thelma faced the crowd and pulled off the front portion of their bras leaving both of their breasts totally exposed for everyone to see. Hanging from their nipples were nipple jewelry that they had attached. They were the non pierce kind and had small chains with a heart at the end of each one that dangled and swung catching the light beautifully.

There was still a good crowd and the girls had to stop at every table and show them how the nipple jewelry worked and how they kept their nipples hard. Each time they would allow someone from the table to get a real close look and even give them a little tug to show that they wouldn't come off easily. As they made their way around the bar, it was obvious all the attention and fondling were getting to them as they started to linger longer and allow more tugs and fondles.

At her last table, Louise leaned way over to allow a guy on the other side to be the one to give it a tug. She was enjoying the attention her nipples were getting, when all of the sudden, Smack! Someone really cracked her hard on her bare ass. She couldn't spin around quickly as her nipples were still under the control of the guy, but she did give a loud yelp as her hands went to cover her cheeks, causing her to lean forward completely into the guy who was now holding her up while holding both her tits.

He let go of the nipple rings and helped her stand back up. As she turned around, holding her ass where she got smacked, she saw a woman standing there with a cheshire grin on her face.

"Why did you do that? I don't mind rubbing and stuff, but that stings."

"I've been watching your ass all night long and couldn't resist anymore. It is absolutely perfect and needed to be smacked. I had to see how firm it was. And let me tell you, it is firm," she said. "You didn't come over to my table in the corner so I had to get your attention somehow. I don't suppose I can smack the other one to even things out, can I?"

Louise looked over at Thelma for guidance and Thelma came over and slowly bent her over so the mystery woman could smack the other cheek. "This happened to me last month. You have to even it out or only one cheek will be red and stinging. Trust me."

The mystery woman moved to the other side and reared back and smacked Louise just as hard on her other ass cheek, causing her to jump and squeal to the delight of the crowd.

"See. Isn't that better? Now they both sting," said Thelma.

Just as she said that, Louise motioned to two guys to come over. They did and she grabbed Thelma and bent her over the closest table, laid across her and pinned her down and said to the guys, "Smack her on each cheek too! Just as hard as that woman did to me. It's not fair that only I should have red hand prints and a stinging ass!"

Thelma tried to struggle, but with Louise laying over her and with how quick the two guys moved she didn't have a chance. The two guys each wound up and they each picked a cheek and SMACK! Their blows landed simultaneously and Thelma jumped and screeched even louder but was unable to move because Louise was laying on her. "Do either of you have a pocket knife?"

"Yes, said one of the guys."

"Good. Cut her thong off so she has to work the rest of the night exposed. Both of her tits are out and now you guys can see her pussy as well. You guys would like that, wouldn't you?"

Without any hesitation at all, the guy pulled out his pocket knife and proceeded to cut Thelma's panties off.

Louise didn't get up right away, but instead reached with her hand down between Thelma's ass cheeks and rubbed her pussy. "Good, nice and wet. That tells me, even though you say you don't like the rough stuff, you are turned on right now. Now we can get back to work as we are both red assed and stinging and have wet pussies."

The mystery lady came over and pressed down on Louises' back holding her in place. "Hey guys, cut her panties off too. Shouldn't both serving staff wear the same uniform? It's only fair."

The man with the pocket knife came over and made quick work of her panties. Cassidy reached between Louises' legs and fondled her pussy just like was done to Thelma to ensure that she was wet as well. Cassidy let the two women up, who were now wearing chaps, no panties, and push up bras with no front and nipple jewelry hanging off their exposed breasts.

The two women came to the bar to pick up their next orders, both rubbing their red and stinging asses. They stood next to each other and Jeff and I looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh out loud at the exchange. As they were waiting for the orders to come up, a couple of guys came up and one stood on each side of the ladies. They reached over and started to gently rub their stinging asses to try and soothe them. The women were enjoying the gentle attention until we brought them the drinks.

As the night progressed and the crowd continued to thin, Louise made sure to give Cassidy the same level of service as the rest of the tables. She would take her time walking over and back to ensure that she was giving good looks at not just her tits, but pussy and ass as well. Cassidy could really put the drinks away and was keeping up with the guys' tables all night. She was also aware of what the guys would do. They would make sure to tip each round, but would "accidentally" drop it on the floor behind Louise so she would have to turn around and bend over to pick it up giving great looks at her ass and pussy. Every couple of trips she would reach out and pull Louise in close with her nipple jewelry to make sure she still had her attention.

The night was much of the same for Thelma, as she was bottomless too, she would make sure to show lots of everything off approaching and leaving every table. She too was made to bend over and pick things up all night long, and several of the patrons took it upon themselves to rub her ass and ask if it was alright. She was always very accommodating and would stay a little longer to try and improve her tips.

Near the end of the night, each girl was down to their last table. They each had a two top and were getting close to last call. Cassidy had joined another guy and they were sitting and talking while Louise and Thelma were clearing the tables around them. As they were, they made sure to give lots of long looks as they would stretch and reach across the table to accentuate their assess and pussies to them, and if they were facing them, they would make sure to use their rags to wipe the tables causing their tits to sway and bounce with the nipple jewelry dangling and swaying.

Cassidy took it upon herself to get the ball rolling. As Louise approached the table, Cassidy reached out and grabbed Louise by the nipple jewelry and pulled her face close to hers. She moved forward and gave her a long and deep passionate kiss. While she was doing that, she reached with her other hand to her crotch and started to rub her pussy. Louise couldn't help herself and kissed her back and spread her legs to make sure Cassidy had easy access. Louise sat down on Cassidy's knee without breaking her kiss.

"Get up and lay back on the table. I'm going to eat you out and you are going to give him head while I do it. I want to see if you can suck him off before I get you off.?"

Louise didn't hesitate and sat up on the table with her legs hanging over and laid back. Cassidy didn't hesitate and buried her face between her legs. Louise reached out for the guys' now erect penis and drew it in to her mouth. With her hands, she was playing with his balls and the guy reached down and started to play with her stiff nipples, causing a moan to escape from Louise. All the while, Cassidy was probing her pussy with not just her tongue, but her hands and fingers as well and giving her pleasure she had never felt before. Not that her husband didn't do this for her, but a woman knows a woman better.

Across the bar, Thelma saw what was happening and the arousal in her took over and she had to push it. She went up to her table and leaned way over to start clearing the glasses, and in so doing, allowed her breasts with the nipple jewelry to swing freely for both of the guys to see. "They are going to be giving last call shortly, will you boys be needing any more servicing tonight?"

Neither responded as they were mesmerized by the jewelry dangling and swaying from her nipples.

"Alrighty then, I'll clear this next table and bring over the tab." She went to the table right next to them and with her back to their table, leaned way over to grab some glasses from the far end. This brought her bare ass into a nice exposed position and as she reached even further, it allowed them to see her now wet pussy. She held the position as she gathered the glasses and brought them to her end of the table. She could feel that all eyes were upon her. When she turned around, she noticed that it had the desired effect on her prey. "Are you sure you guys don't want any additional servicing tonight? Judging by the bulges in your pants, I think you do and I'm more than willing to assist. Besides, you probably shouldn't drive with a hard on."

She walked up to the closest guy and straddled his legs and said, "Why don't you reach around and undo my chaps. That will make this a lot easier." He reached around and undid her chaps, in the process pulling her closer to him. This put her breasts right in his face and he couldn't resist reaching out with his tongue and flicking her stiff nipples. The other guy got up and came around the table as he was undoing his pants. He walked up next to her and she didn't hesitate and reached out and grabbed his cock and put it straight in her mouth. She let out a moan as she started to taste his pre cum. The guy sitting on the chair was really working her nipples over and used his other hand to start rubbing her pussy. She moaned even louder as he was bringing her closer to an orgasm. After wearing the nipple jewelry all night, the constant fondling and groping, and now the rubbing, it didn't take her long for her first orgasm. As she was coming down, she stood up and told the guy still sitting on the chair to take his pants off and to sit back down. She turned away from him and slowly lowered herself down on his rock hard cock. He entered her very wet pussy with ease. As she sat there with his cock in her, she reached back to the other guy and pulled him to her so she could finish him. She slowly licked the tip as it had leaked some more pre cum. Then, without warning, she slurped his whole cock deep in to her mouth and started sucking for all she was worth. As she was doing that, she was also grinding and gyrating on the guy under her. She needed to give him some attention to. As she was doing that, he reached up and around and continued to tweak her nipples. It didn't take long with the motion and both guys erupted at the same time. She didn't waste a drop as she swallowed every spurt from the guy in her mouth. He held her head tight to his pelvis so she couldn't back away, she didn't mind as she was wanton with lust at this point. As he came down and pulled out, the guy under her was recovering from his orgasm as well. As she regained her composure, she got up and walked over to the bar and sat up on it and crossed her legs. The two guys left a large sum of money on the table for their tab and tip and walked out of the bar in a daze.

Cassidy was relentless in her pleasuring of Louise. She knew where to lick, where to rub, and when to insert fingers for maximum stimulation. All the while, Louise was doing her best to try and get him to cum in her mouth, but it was hard to concentrate as Cassidy was amazing and bringing her to new heights.

The guy said to Cassidy, "I didn't know you were a lesbian?"

"I'm not. Her ass was just so perfect that it drew me in and I had to have it. I'm going to get her off and then go and fuck the two bartenders. They haven't had any fun tonight."

Just then, she gave one last long lick, bottom to top and then swirled her tongue around Louises' clitoris and pushed her over the top. Louise had to pull the cock out of her mouth so she could scream through her orgasm. I didn't know that Louise was a screamer, but she sure did this weekend.

As she was coming down, Cassidy walked over to the bar and said to Jeff and I, "You boys want some action? I need some cock after that and you two look like you could use a little attention. How about it?" She started to take her clothes off as she was walking around the bar.

Jeff and I didn't waste any time and we met her near the opening of the bar and moved her to a table. By the time we got there, we were all naked and raring to go. She didn't waste any time as she reached out and grabbed both of our cocks hungrily and said, "Who wants to give me a cream pie for my husband for later? The other one will have to be satisfied with my mouth."

Jeff turned her around so she was facing the table and didn't waste any time pushing his now hard cock in to her. "I guess I'll take your mouth then," as I walked around the table and got in front of her. She reached out with her hand and guided my cock in to her waiting mouth. After watching her work over Louise, I didn't think I would be disappointed, and I wasn't. As Jeff was picking up his rythm, she would take the tip in and swirl it around licking off the pre cum. She was looking directly in my eyes as she did this, which was something my wife never did. Then she would pull me close and deep and suck real hard trying to get some more pre cum to surface. Then she would do it again.

Jeff was pounding her hard and I don't know how she was able to do what she was doing without biting me by accident or gagging herself. She was really good at this and was holding me on the edge. She looked up and said, "When he starts coming, I want you to shove it as deep as you can and cum too. I want both holes filled at the same time."

Jeff, hearing that, really started to pound her faster and harder. I could hear his balls slapping against her and I knew he was close. As he started to cum, she reached her arm around my ass and pulled me deep into her pinning her face against my pelvis and I started to cum as well. I had never done that before and watching Jeff coming as I was coming and her holding me deep in her throat was something that I can't explain. She rode out her orgasm and made sure to not only suck everything out of me and swallow every drop, but I could tell that she was also drawing every last drop out of Jeff as well.

As she came down and I was wobbly from my orgasm, she said, "Thanks boys. I appreciate the attention. My husband will like the surprise as well." With that, she dressed quickly, left some money on the bar, walked over and left some on the table and left without saying another word.

Louise had recovered as we were with Cassidy and the guy had decided that he didn't want a blowjob, but would rather fuck her. She didn't even have to move as he walked around the table, took up where Cassidy was and started rubbing his cock on her soaking wet pussy. She didn't put up any kind of fight as she lifted her legs up to make sure he could get in real deep. As her legs came to settle over his shoulders, he went to town pounding her hard and deep. After the stimulation he got from her mouth earlier, it didn't take but a few hard deep pumps and he was shooting his load deep inside her. After he finished and recovered, Louise also went up to the bar and sat up on it with her legs crossed and watched as Jeff and I were finishing up with Cassidy. The guy left his money on the table, including tip, and walked out with a smile on his face too.

As the last patron left the bar, Jeff and I walked over to our wives, who were sitting up on the bar and he said, "Well ladies, your three days of volunteering are over. Did you have a good time and get everything you had hoped for?"

"Yep. Now that the last male patron has left, we are no longer staff. That means we are now customers and you two need to service us, for a change," said Louise. "We have been taking care of everyone for the past three days, now it's our turn."

Jeff and I stood in front of our wives and he said, "sure, we'd be happy to give some service. Why don't you get off the bar and turn around and we'll give your asses some attention."

"That's not what we had in mind. That would be for your benefit. Why don't you two sit on the barstools in front of us and we'll tell you what we want."

We sat down in front of our respective wife and Thelma said, "if you two want to put another load of semen in us, first you need to take one out. We each have a nice cream pie for you. So it's really quite simple. You don't give us oral pleasure, you won't be getting any ass. We've had so much on and in us, that's only fair. Cassidy suggested we do this, and I think it's a great idea."

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers
12