Voo-D-You Remind Me of a Woman...

Story Info
Her figures have a strange, irresistable power over others.
3.9k words
3.86
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been walking at a pace, with his headphones resolutely still in, and so he'd almost missed her as she'd leaned towards him and waggled the small blue item in his face. Despite his hatred for stuffy theatres, crowded walkways, screaming kids and blaring stalls, he paused, if only because this woman's attention seemed very intent on him.

He paused and withdrew one earphone. The girl was plain but attractive, her body wrapped in a simple black corset and black stockings, white accents around her hips and the hem of the corset, as well as the small bud-like ball of fluff at her tailbone and meek furry ear headband making her look a little like she had gone for a hot rabbit dress up. Her straight brown hair hung down to her shoulders, and her face, while clean and soft, was uninteresting, with a small crop of freckles underneath each eye and a cute button nose sitting above a thin, perky mouth that seemed to always be ready to grin. At that moment, it was doing exactly that, and her dark brown eyes were focused on his with an unusual level of attention for a packed public show such as this one in which she should be desperately searching constantly for another customer to buy her wares.

'You look like someone that could use a little blow-up fun,' she said, a glint in her eye. As he looked at her, he took in the small blue balloon animal she'd twisted for him and smiled crookedly.

'No thanks. Sorry.' He said.

'Ah, but my models are more than just balloons,' she said, turning around quickly and giving him a clear view of her back, from the thin, modest shoulders, down past the wider chest, the thin waist and the even wider hips that bore a round, bubble-like bum in their center. Her feminine arms reached over her table and quickly withdrew a red length, and as his gaze flicked down, then up again, she turned around just in time to lock eyes with him once more. 'Let me show you.'

He made to protest, but already she was putting two plump, soft lips around the small tip of the balloon and blowing, quickly pumping it up from a small, limp red object to a thick, proud length, her eyes locked on his the whole time. Quickly, with several deft movements, she twisted it about in her hands, bending the item in a blur of tight turns and rapid twists that almost made him wonder how she could do it without it bursting. Within moments, she was presenting him with a stout, stick-figure shaped balloon, complete with a circular head and short little arms and legs pointing out from either side of a sausage body.

She held it out to him, her gleaming stare still locked on his, her face slightly downturned as if she were sharing some special secret with him. Her lips curled in a smile, and between them, two rows of straight white teeth appeared, gleaming as brightly as her dark eyes did.

'Thanks, but no thanks,' he said, pushing the outstretched hand back towards her. He had elsewhere to be, and he didn't want to pay for her to make him something that would pop in his backpack before he got home anyways. Turning and leaving without another look, he left the cute-faced bunny girl where she stood, watching him go through the crowd, her eyes locked on his back as he went. It was only as he walked away that he realized that a raging erection sat in his pants, and confusedly he adjusted where it was sitting, wondering what it was about the attractive yet modest woman that had given it to him.

...

He was standing on the wall, watching the goings-on on the stage from as far as distance as he could while still being able to see everything when she came up to him. An hour or two had passed since she'd caught him outside, and since then many of the thronging crowd members had moved inside for the bigger shows that were going on as the day progressed. This theatre was one such show, and while it was a busy audience, it wasn't a full house, yet still he stood on the back wall, shrouded in darkness, staring at the stage. He was watching a girl who had just come on performing tricks -- she made a card thrown in the air disappear, then reappear tucked into the back of her heeled shoe even though she'd never bent down. Then she breathed fire, and then made the used wooden fire stick bend in half without breaking before snapping it with a crack across her knee moments later. He watched her, her bright green hair glimmering in the stage lights, her wild blue eyes like twin pools of magical, clear water in underneath rolling grassy hills. Her white face and pristine features were accentuated by stage makeup, but he knew she was every bit as clean and perfect and seamless without it on as she was with it.

He'd only seen her a few times around the school campus. She was in different classes and didn't catch the bus or ever seem to get picked up, nor did she seem to drive herself home each night. Yet he'd fallen in love with her the second he'd seen her, and he'd dreamed of her and pined after her for months, drowning in a lovesick desire to talk to her but not knowing how he'd ever manage to speak to her or what he'd even say. He knew his nerdy looks and even nerdier interests would never go down with a firm, strong, gorgeous girl like her.

'Hey, lover boy.' The voice came so close to his ear that it made him jump, and when he looked around at who had spoken, he saw the button features of the brown-haired stall girl silhouetted in the darkness next to him. His look of shock turned to one of frustration as he overcame his momentary fear.

'I said I'm not interest-' he began, turning away from her to face the stage again, his heart pounding, but her hand had gone out and now she pressed her fingertip to his lips -- softly, with just the pad of her finger, yet it stilled him completely. Her touch was cool and calm, and as he felt it, he realised with some surprise that his erection had at some point stirred again and was now standing as firm as a fire pole in his pants.

'Shh,' she hushed. Lifting her other hand into his line of sight, he saw her hold up another human-shaped balloon figure, this time made from a green balloon. She managed to hold it just next to where the source of his affection stood on the stage, so that the two were almost side-by-side, the smaller balloon figure standing next to the real life female. 'I know you want her. You do want her, don't you, lover boy? You want her so bad. You want her more than anything. Well, if you take this, you can have her.'

Although he said nothing, his wide eyes swivelled in their sockets to meet hers, and he saw that familiar, intelligent glimmer in them. She wasn't lying, and she wasn't trying to simply coax money out of him either. He could tell, though how he had no idea. It was an instinctual, primal desire to believe that drive him to do just that. That, and perhaps the tenting manhood at his pants-front.

'Don't believe me?' she asked, rhetorically. Taking the finger from his lips, she held the green balloon figure in one hand and turned to face the stage, the balloon lit up by the light of the theatre behind it. He could feel the warmth of the girl's shoulder next to his, but still he said nothing, staring at the green balloon as she moved it so that it stood in front of the green-haired girl on stage as she repositioned herself. As he watched, she bent to pick up her next trick -- three small hoops that she was evidently going to juggle -- and begin to perform it.

But right as she threw the third ring into the air and lifted her other arm up to catch it in the way she'd practised for countless hours night after night in preparation for her show, the rabbit-girl beside him tweaked one of the balloon figure's arms, and, astonishingly, the girl on stage jerked and dropped the ring. She froze for a second, then, recovering well, threw a meek, pleading smile to the audience and announced that her earlier 'meal of fire' must not be sitting well within her, even patting her thin, flat stomach theatrically. They laughed and she chuckled, picking up her rings and starting again. Again, she threw them into the air, and again as she began to juggle them, flicking them back up into the air expertly so that they formed a perfect oval of colour above her, the rabbit-girl twisted the arm and again the woman on stage spasmed as if she had been shoved. The ringlets fell and she clapped her hands in frustration, her wide eyes full of confused anger at the inexplicable clumsiness she was suddenly portraying.

'This will make her do anything you want her to. It will move her. It will talk to her. It will draw her towards it. Agree to take it, and you hold her in the palm of your hand.' The bunny girl breathed in his ear, still holding the green balloon in front of him as if it were the magic performer on the stage -- which, in a way, it was. Her breath was hot and so very close to his ear, yet he made no move to look at her. He could feel the warmth of her body all the way down his side as she pressed close to him, as if her very being was begging him to give in to her insane gift. His wide eyes flicked between the girl he adored and the balloon, and for several moments he made no move. But the girl beside him knew what was going through his head, knew that he was considering everything he could make the woman he pined after do at his word, knew that it was his one key to making her his when she could not have existed any further away from him. The grin already creasing her face broke into a full-bodied smile as she watched his hand come up and, gently, fervently, take it from her.

'Very good.' She breathed. 'Thank you.' And then he felt her slipping away from him, and he was alone and full of unasked questions, her warmth gone from his side, her irresistible words no longer in his ear, and then he was looking back at the stage and seeing the opportunity of a lifetime that had been opened up before him, and his questions were gone and his thoughts of the plain rabbit-y girl were slipping from his mind as he drank in pure ambition feverishly.

It didn't take him long to wind his way towards the back of the shed she was performing in. It was a small place and a few simple repurposed store rooms had been made into the performer's dressing rooms. He waited to see if anyone was about, but soon realised they must all be out watching the show. Quickly, he dashed into her room and shut the door, dumping his pack on the floor and putting the green balloon figure down on the small table inside. He was panting, his heart pounding. Sweat gleamed on his forehead and he knew he must be beginning to smell. But as he stared at the balloon doll, he knew what he needed to do more than anything else, despite his nerves and fears and all his reservations. He lifted it to his lips, and, wetting them several times with a darting tongue, whispered to it.

'Come to me.'

Nothing happened, but then, he was sure nothing would happen right away. He'd seen enough sci-fi movies with mind control shit in them to know that stuff didn't just happen like a flipped switch, so he whispered again and again, close to the head of the rubber figure that represented his adored crush.

'Come to me.'

He waited a while. The show outside seemed to still be going on, but he couldn't be sure -- his heart was pounding so loudly in his chest that he could barely hear his own breathing, let alone the audience.

'Come to me.'

He looked up, and as he did so, the doorhandle twisted slowly and the door to the room cracked open. He caught his breath, convinced it was going to be a guard or a male performer ready to knock his perverted ass out-

-but there, standing in the doorway, a strange, confused sort of intrigue masking her face, her green hair bright in the sunlight and her blue eyes glittering like two dreamy priceless crystals in her face was her.

His legs nearly gave way.

'Wha- who are-' she asked, sounding flustered, as if she had come to investigate something yet was surprised to see someone actually in the room. Her eyes flicked down and saw the green balloon doll grasped in his hand, but her confusion was too great for her to understand what it meant immediately.

He knew beyond any doubt that it had worked now, and that knowledge fuelled him in a way that he had never felt before in his life. He beckoned her to come closer, and when she only took one step into the room, her eyes still fixated on the green figure, he took its legs in both hands and made a walking motion with them. It was comical, the short, knee-less figure's legs waddling it side to side on the spot, but the intention was all that mattered. As if something had come over her, her eyes glazed over and she walked into the room, coming to a stop before him, her round, perfect chest right behind the figure still grasped in his hands. He could barely breathe. His cock was hard, his eyes were wide and his knees were quivering. But raw, unbridled ambition was fuelling him fully now, and while it was just him and her he had no boundaries, no limits he could not break, no restrictions he had to follow.

He reached out and stroked her hair. Her head tilted ever so slightly towards his touch, as if she knew just by it alone that he connected her to the enchanted balloon figure. Her eyes still remained locked on it, and they remained locked on it as he put his fingers gently under her chin and spoke to her softly. Her eyes were still on it as she sank to her knees. Her eyes still remained on the green figure in his free hand as his other shakily unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, dropping them about his ankles. Her gaze only broke away as she absently took his erect length in her hand and placed her lips around it, and then only because he had lifted it up and out of her sight above her head. As soon as he did so, her stare reverted to aim directly ahead of her, and it stayed there, glassy and unfocussed as if she were looking at something through his navel.

He took her head in his fingertips through the balloon doll and, almost quivering with apprehension, tilted her head forwards, her twisted silicone neck squeaking a bit as he made her bob back and forth. Below him, the impossibly gorgeous woman he adored more than life itself began to bob her head back and forth along his penis, and he nearly came right then and there in her mouth. He played with her, making her bob faster and slower, making her let go and pull back, then thrust herself onto him. He made her play with his balls, made her work her head back and forth, side to side, making her pleasure him with every inch of her heavenly mouth. After what felt like only five or six seconds, all his nerves and inhibitions had washed away and he was gripped in the utter, total bliss of her divine mouth as he made her make him shake.

It was only a few strokes after he'd told her, whispering to her mind through the magical green balloon doll to suck him off, leaving the work to her enchanted body so that he could focus on her and feel the most complete and utter release of his miserable life, when the little door opened again. He looked up, sudden fear in his eyes, but before he could move, the newcomer had entered the room and was closing the door again behind her. His eyes widened with shock as he saw who it was, and even the unbelievably blissful sensation of the green-haired girl bobbing back and forth on his cock couldn't overpower the toxic stunning sensation that gripped him as he saw what she was holding.

For there, before him stood the bunny-dressed girl, her black corset and tight stockings hiding all of her skin below the shoulders, her bare arms and upper chest as white as his own, her cute, plain features alight with mischievous, knowing malevolence. She gazed at him, her dark eyes shining, and as he watched, the green-haired girl still sliding back and forth along his length, she lifted up another balloon doll, this time in red. He felt his heart sink as his cock twitched in the mouth of his beloved crush, and even before she said anything he knew what power that red figure held over him, and by extension what power she held over him.

Already he could feel his gaze being drawn to it as she held it up before her, already he could feel the pleasure of the green-haired girl working on her knees dulling as he saw her behind it and drank in her features. She's so beautiful, how did I not see it before, he questioned himself dreamily in his mind as he stared at her. His cock felt hard now, as if it had been completely flaccid the entire time up until this point, and all of a sudden he knew why he'd had those raging erections after interacting with her before. She'd had him wrapped around her finger since long before he'd taken the green balloon doll from her.

'Accept it and you accept that her will lies in your hands.' She said softly. 'You accepted my gift, and now I accept yours in return.' The already curving lips parted into a smile as he felt himself drawn towards the brown-haired boy standing just inside the tiny room, felt himself yearning to please her, felt himself tiring already of the green-haired girl who was obeying his every command. She raised her free hand and with one up-turned finger beckoned him to come closer, but he felt as if he had already been obeying the command long before she had made it. His cock slipped from the lips of his crush as he stepped sideways from her and walked towards the slim woman, her curving features tight and elegant in her modest, show-y getup. The green-haired girl who up until moments before had been the source of every ounce of his affection still bobbed back and forth on nothing for a few moments before simply slowing to an instinctual rocking motion.

'Oh, bring your pet too, pet,' she said, gesturing towards the green balloon figure he had inadvertently discarded on the floor as he'd become distracted by his own voodoo figurine in her hands. 'We can't leave her here, and besides -- what could be more fun than having one handsome little pet, than two?'

And then, unbelievably, she turned and left the tiny shed room, her bubble-butt swaying hypnotically, the red balloon figure held loosely about the arms and neck in her fingertips much like how her will held his. Distantly, as if in a daze, he turned, picked up the green balloon figure that had brought his previous Juliet to him, and followed her out of the room, she close behind.

The brown-haired girl's small balloon animal stall was almost right next to the theatre in which she had been performing, but still he was sure people had seen him walking behind her towards it, his crotch and legs bared for all to see, his erection thicker than ever, pointing at his captor's back as if pointing him in the direction he should follow. Behind him, dressed still but her green lipstick smudged and her hair somewhat frazzled, the green-haired performer strode mutedly, obediently following him.

They followed her into her stall and she stood them inside, clapping her hands and gazing at them lovingly, as if she had just bought two new attractions for her stall. She had begun to speak when she heard someone out the front, and quickly dashed out to meet them. 'Just play with yourselves or something,' she'd said hurriedly, quickly readjusting her corset around her breast and shimmying it up a little from where it had dropped over time. 'I'm sure you'll be happy to - you are lovers after all.'

She'd said it absently, but her word to him was law, and because it was law to him it was law to her. For him, at least, it already had been once before, but now it was for an entirely different reason.

Stepping up to each other and taking each other in their embrace, the bewitched pair kissed, his firm erection stiffening to its full glory once more as he touched her, now once again full of pleasure as they touched and kissed each other because it had been Her command to do so.

12