Voodoo Boss

Story Info
An employee gets his boss using a voodoo doll.
1.8k words
4.12
22.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk home dejected from work, my boss always on my ass about something or other.

There is a pan handler sitting on the street. He gets my attention holding out a doll small enough to fit in my pocket. He explains to me, it's a voodoo doll, and all you need is a piece of hair to activate the spell. He wants $500, for it. I laugh at his preposterous price. He's not amused, and demands a hair. I reluctantly provide one, and he entwines it in the weave of the doll. He says the magic words. He ask me if I feel any different, but of course I don't. I start to walk away when I have this weird urge to turn around. I walk back to the panhandler and slide my hand over my crotch and start rubbing. The idea feels so right to me to have him watching me rub myself. I see him moving this doll that's doing the same thing, but I only care about my task at hand as I rub harder and faster. He stops the doll, and moves the hand away. My mind realizes what I was just doing and I am embarrassed. He laughs and tells me the doll makes you do things, but makes it seem as if you want to do them. I buy the doll, and he hands the instructions on how to activate it. With pleasantries exchanged I walk off with my new prize, hoping it still works.

I head into work the next day, and bored I ask my boss to clean her office. I find a stray hair and pocket it. I entwine the hair in the weave and say the activation words.

As a test I make the doll walk into my office, and sure enough my boss walks in. Adorned in a short flowery tight dress she enters. Her 5'1" 40 year old soft body looking delicious as usual, her 34b tits stand out and up, helped by the tight dress. Her wide hips hugged and looking so good in the dress.

"How may I help you Danielle," I say pleased with the results of the doll.

She looks confused. "I'm not sure, I forgot I guess." She goes to leave but turns back around, "oh, actually we have a meeting in 10 mins."

I finish up what I am doing, and head to the warehouse for a meeting with the staff. I stand back behind the rest, doll in my pocket.

Danielle greets everyone, and starts her usual "we have to work harder, we have to care about this place" spiel.

Then out of nowhere, she turns around, her ass pushed up from the dress, and wide like her hips, on display. She smiles back at everyone, spreads her legs, and bends at the waist grabbing her ankles. The dress inches up over her ass, putting her purple silk thong panties on display. She slides her hands up her legs as she stands up, and raises her hands above her head, the dress rides with her arms pulling the hem to the middle of her ass cheeks.

On cue a radio starts playing music, and Danielle starts swaying her hips to the music, the dress sliding further and further up. She does a quick about face, showing of the triangle of the panties from the front. She dances as her hands rub all over her body. She grabs the thong straps and pulls them up, as the panties pull tight around her lips. The camel toe it creates gets a lot of cheers from the men.

Then, without warning the music stops and she stands there clear of mind, pussy on display. She looks around confused, and quickly fixes herself. She hurries off heading to her office. The rumble of chatter from the crowd increases as I head to her office chasing after her.

I knock on the door, and get greeted with a "go away". I knock again, this time she opens the door herself. I walk in shutting the door behind me. I sit down. "Are you okay. What happened out there?"

She's crying clearly from the embarrassment. "I-I don't know, I don't know what overcame me."

"Well, that was quite a show you put on for everyone," I hide back a smile.

"I know, and I had the urge to do it, but I'm not sure why." She buries her face in her hands. "I'm so embarrassed, I don't know how I will face them again."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed, you have an amazing body. And I'm sure everyone enjoyed your little seductive slut dance."

She looks at me in shock at calling it a slut dance. She stares at me locking eyes, wanting to say something, but the words escape her. I fiddle with the doll in my pocket. She bites her lip and the look turns to lust. She stands up and walks until she is standing in front of me. She slides her arms out of her dress, and pulls it down over her tits, they sag with no support, the clear evidence of having 4 kids. Smiling at me she drops to her knees, and slides her hands up my thighs coming to rest on my bulge. I take my phone out and place it where it can catch all the action.

"You like being a slut huh, Danielle?" I ask in a harsh tone.

"Yes, Michael," she purrs back.

She fumbles with my belt and unbuckles my pants. She slides them down a little, and grabs hold of my 7" long 5" in girth cock. I'm pleased that her office has no windows as she leans in and kisses my tip.

I run my hands through her light brown, with blonde highlights, silky smooth hair. I've longed to touch her hair and give a little yank as I run my hand through it. I feel my cock enter her mouth. Her tongue dance over the head, and undulates over the bottom as her head slides lower.

"God your mouth feels so good Mrs. Vander, you're such a good cock sucker," I moan, her only response is a moan, sending vibrations through my cock.

It's clear to me now how she got 4 kids by 4 different daddies, and 3 of them black. This woman knows how to please a cock and has had a lot of training.

She starts bobbing up and down my cock, sucking as she goes with the minimal of teeth. She deep throats my cock and holds it there looking up at me, the lust for my cock evident in her eyes.

"You want this cock in that eager cunt huh, Mrs. Vander?"

She moans and nods. I fiddle with the doll and have her bend over her desk. I walk up behind her, and pull her dress up. I slap her ass, a few times watching it jiggle, and hearing her moan.

I pull down her thong and see her glistening pussy. I drop to my knees, needing to taste my mature bosses sweet nectar. I lick and suck on her lips. I shove my tongue in her hole lapping at the juices that flow. My tongue goes back to flicking her clit as my hands squeeze and slap her ass.

Her moans fill the room "mmm, God, yes, that feels so good, mmm yes, right there."

"It's good we figured out you are still a slut even as you're married Mrs. Vander. Now be a good slut and beg for my cock." My tongue goes back to flicking her clit as my hands squeeze and slap her ass.

"Please Michael, please. I'm such a dirty slut, I need your cock inside of me. I go all day unsatisfied, I need it now, fuck my married pussy."

I stand up behind her, my hand still rubbing her clit. I rub my cock between her lips, and hitting her clit with each forward thrust. I hear moans and whimpers. "What's wrong Danielle, tell me what you need."

"Please, please don't tease me. I'm burning up down there, I need you inside me." She starts to grind her hips hoping to find the head of the cock to help it enter.

"You're such a slut, Danielle. I'm so glad you finally decided to open your legs for me." I slide my head back up her lips and enter her cunt. It's not tight, but I knew it wouldn't be. I slide all the way in, she has no issue, taking my average sized cock. But it's clear she hasn't been pleasured in sometime. She grabs the desk, as I plow into her wet pussy. I grab a handful of the beautiful hair and use it to ram into her welcoming cunt.

"God Danielle this feels so good".

"Oh god yes Michael it does, please fuck me harder".

I pull almost the whole way out and slam it back in, with a deep grunt from Danielle. I repeat the process, each thrust creating a deeper and deeper grunt from my slutty boss.

I reach under her, feeling her soft tit. I squeeze it hard, sliding my fingers over her hard nipple. I twist and pinch hard, until I produce a whimper from boss.

My hand travels over her stomach and down to her clit. I rub that hard member as I pound in and out of her, her moans encouraging me on. I need more of her, I need to see her face.

I flip her over and wrap her legs around my waist as I pull her to the edge of the desk. I lean in to kiss her, as my cock reenters her. Both of us moaning into each other's mouth.

I break the kiss, "I've wanted this for so long." My thrust become more slower and more sensual.

"I know Michael, I've caught you staring a few times," she replies.

I pick up my pace and fucking her harder and harder. Then abruptly stop pulling out of her. I fiddle with the voodoo doll. She gets on her knees. I grab her head and start fucking her face. "God you're such a worthless slut," I moan as I tense.

I pull out as she continues to stroke my cock. I grunt as a stream of cum plasters her face, then another and another. I finish shooting my load, grabbing her dress and cleaning my cock. I grab my phone and head out the door, with nothing more than a "thank you slut."

As I close the door behind me she remains on the floor in a mess, with cum covering her face, dripping down to her chest and still unsatisfied. I release the voodoo dolls hold on her. I can hear the muffled cries of "what did I just do, how am I going to explain this to anyone, wht can't I control my sexuall urges anymore."

With a smile on my face, I go back to work. I think I might enjoy working here from now on.