Voodoo Pt. 03: Magic

Story Info
Will and Subrina sail to New Orleans.
7k words
4.36
1.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a mature bi woman. I hope you enjoy my stories and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve my writing. Be warned, I sometimes, to better frame the scene, include passages from stories I have previously published here.

In this story my principal character, Subrina, (Brie) is a direct descendent of Marie LaVeau who was widely known in the 1800s as the Voodoo High Priestess of New Orleans. Said by some to be the granddaughter of a powerful priestess in Sainte-Domingue, Marie LaVeau reportedly had a background in African spirituality.

As I complete this series with this last story, part 3, it occurs to me that each of these story "parts" really do not stand alone very well and it has not been easy for me to bridge from one to the next. I suggest, dear reader, that you at least read Part 2 -- Children, before reading this Part 3 -- Magic.

From Voodoo - Pt 2 - Children

There were, however, secrets from the past that would resurface and complicate their lives. Unknown to Will there was a time in Subrina's college life when she had become a borderline alcoholic and more importantly, if it's possible for anything to be more harmful, she had become addicted to the wanton sex that followed drinking. Subrina had up until that time only had heterosexual sex until she awoke up from a night of partying naked in bed with her room mate Denise.

At some point in her junior year the two addictions pushed her to seek help. After countless counseling and therapy sessions and then at her therapist's recommendation, she had taken a break from dating, from men.

Somehow, however, Subrina managed to make an exception for a cute White girl, Keri, with green eyes like hers and great oral skills. Keri was a peer counselor recommended to help Brie quit drinking and in the process Keri introduced her to the soft side of sex. Their brief college relationship left Brie with a better understanding of her basic sexuality and convinced that she was, like Keri, a bisexual. Keri had undoubtedly really helped with the drinking but she only added flames to Brie's obsession with sex. Keri had a boyfriend and eventually left Brie's life as quickly as she had entered.

Brie relapsed, but eventually, seeing her school work collapse and her health falter, she quit drinking again and again and again and stopped dating entirely.

Voodoo - Pt 3 -- Magic

Years later she was in her studio dark room and the children were downstairs with mom when the bell she had set up in the room to tell her someone had entered her studio rang. She called out, "I'll be right out, just another minute or two."

She heard a woman's voice, "No problem, no hurry."

When she walked out of the darkroom she was surprised and delighted to see the green eyes of the woman who had led her back to Will. Her hair was different, much darker, almost black. However, standing in front of her was that same woman who had never pick up the pictures of her and her daughter.

Brie smiled and said, "Well, hello! I know you. I think I have those pictures in my files. Hold on I'll find them.

As she turned to get the pictures the woman said, "No Brie, I didn't come for those. You didn't recognize me on the dock when you took the pictures and you still don't recognize me do you? It's the hair color. It's me, Keri!"

It had been almost five years since Keri was in her life. A troubled time, a time when because of her drinking, memories were scattered and disconnected. A time when she first experienced the soft side of sex with this very woman. Keri, the woman who had taught her that you could make love to a woman without being in love.

Subrina was suddenly awakened to the past, to her seemingly long ago time with this woman and inexplicably she thought of Will and the Children.

Keri had changed or perhaps Subrina's memory was flawed but suddenly only one disconnected question mattered. "Why did you come back, if you don't want the pictures?"

Keri did not answer but stepped forward and kissed Brie. Brie did not resist but rather reconnected to a long ago love and returned the kiss parting her lips slightly. As Keri's tongue slid along her lips she submissively opened her mouth more.

As Subrina tried to understand, Keri told her, "Don't worry, I won't fuck up your life. I know you have a husband and children. I do as well."

Keri pushed away slightly and continued, "I was in town without my husband and I wanted to see if you still kiss as good as you used to." She laughed and the mood lightened. Brie relaxed. They talked for a while and made plans to have lunch.

As Keri left, Brie stood in the doorway wondering what she would tell Will and if perhaps she had just made a big mistake by agreeing to lunch.

Keri would only be in town for one day after their lunch so Brie rationalized that nothing would come from just a lunch. She had learned that Keri lived in Massachusetts, was married and had only the one child. What could be the harm? Unknowingly she was already giving in to Keri's dominant nature when she agreed to meet at her hotel.

~~

Brie was torn but in the end decided to tell Will. That same evening as they talked in bed about their day she raised the subject.

The conversation started with, "Do you remember the woman........"

It continued with, "It turns out that although I didn't recognize her at the time I took the pictures, I knew her in college........"

Brie was honest and detailed, "Yes, back then she was more than just a friend......"

She asked him to accept what was, "I was never with a woman since......"

She asked for permission, "So do you think it would be ok to have lunch with her?"

Will listened carefully to the entire long story and smiled. He kissed her gently and glanced down toward his feet. When Brie lifted the sheet she saw he had an erection.

Brie asked him laughingly, "My confession turned you on? You pervert, what were you thinking?"

Will laughed and said, "I was just imagining myself getting lucky with two beautiful women."

Brie took his erection in her hand and with a big smile on her face said, "In your dreams, pal. Now tell me if you're ok with me having lunch with her before I hurt you."

Will kissed her quickly, "I want you happy, baby. If being with her makes you happy then I'm happy. Have lunch, see what happens."

Brie straddled him as she kissed him and as he caressed her breasts she slipped her hips back and he entered her. Brie fucked him until she felt the wave of her orgasm and right after he emptied himself in her.

~~

Lunch was Thursday. Mom had the children and Brie drove to the hotel. When she arrived, as they had planned, she called Keri on a hotel house phone. As the phone rang she looked up and saw Keri approaching. Dressed entirely in black with tight slacks and a sleeveless top she looked......sexy.

She approached Brie, she took her by the hand and said, "Hi Brie. Come with me. I found a great place to eat and transportation is waiting outside." As they exited the hotel there was a horse drawn carriage waiting.

They climbed in and sat opposite each other. Keri handed the driver folded bills and asked that he take them to Mother's Restaurant. The driver looked at the money he was handed and Brie saw that at least the outermost bill was one hundred dollars. He said, "Yes Ma'am!" And the horses pulled the carriage forward.

Keri shifted position to sit next to Brie in the carriage and talked about the Jambalaya at Mother's Restaurant and how much she loved New Orleans. All the while she kept her warm hand on Brie's thigh just where her shorts ended.

As they rode along they talked about the past, their husbands, their babies, their hopes and dreams. Like old friends seeing each other for the first time in a long time. Lots of laughter. Brie was coming to understand that this woman was dangerous. The raw chemistry she felt was frightening. All the time they were together Keri was touching Brie in some way, a hand on her thigh, her arm, always in physical contact.

When they arrived the driver asked Keri if he would be needed for the return trip. Keri smiled and said, "Very kind of you sir, we'd appreciate that."

The Jambalaya was as good as she said and on the way back to the hotel they made plans to meet again if either were in the others home town. When they arrived Keri hugged and kissed Brie gently in the hotel lobby and thanked her for coming. They said good bye and Keri turned and started for the elevators.

When Keri turned to glance one last time at Brie leaving she saw that she had not left but rather was following her into the elevator.

Not a word was said as the elevator went up to the tenth floor. Not far down the hall Keri put her card to the door and it opened. Still not a word. They entered the room and Keri closed and locked the door.

Brie was standing there looking at her. Then they were kissing. Then they were naked and Keri was, as Brie had hoped, the aggressor. On the bed in each other's arms they kissed and their hands explored. As Brie's hand touched her thigh Keri spread her legs apart just enough and used her feet and legs to lift and expose her herself. Keri's hand found the forest of black pubic hair and her fingers found and probed the moist opening. Keri shuttered slightly as a small but delightful orgasm swept up from her center. Keri's breasts were easily twice the size of hers and Brie marveled at their weight and firmness as she caressed them and sucked her thick pink nipples.

Keri again took the initiative and pushed Brie's head down and between her legs and watched as, without further encouragement, this beautiful Black woman licked from her butt hole to vagina and clit. Neither woman would be called a racist but both marveled in the obvious contrasts as their Chocolate and White skin overlapped everywhere.

Two hours went by quickly and as Brie was urgently dressing to leave she finally spoke, "I too wondered if you were still as good a kisser as I remembered."

Brie and Keri met every few months and Brie reported in some detail to Will each time. Brie was rewarded for each report with a magnificent orgasm as Will fucked her hard as she shared the explicit details of her encounter.

~~

Will and Brie were lifelong sailors. They came at it from different places but they both enjoyed it as something they had in common and could do together. Will began sailing in an old sailboat with his dad when he was only six. Helping out on his family fishing boat kept Will on the water and near his dad but really gave them very little real time together as they each went about their own jobs and worked hard to ensure paying customers had a good time. Sailing was something Will and his dad could do together, just the two of them, a small boat, lots of talking and the ocean.

In high school Will and Brie would sail that same small boat together whenever they could in the tourist off season.

Over the years, they moved from that old wooden nineteen foot Lightning sailboat Will's dad gave them to a twenty-five foot fiberglass boat. Will called the boat their 'camper' because it actually had a pop top they could raise like a travel trailer. It wasn't a cruising boat by any means but the children loved 'Puffin' and the family enjoyed many weekends sailing swimming and exploring the Louisiana coast line together. They named the boat 'Puffin,' not after the beautiful northern costal bird, but rather because its little outboard motor was so feeble they could barely move against even the slightest current if they depended on the motor alone.

Will and Brie often talked about buying a bigger boat but never found the perfect boat they both wanted. They always said to each other that a perfect boat would eventually come along and they could use it with their children and even grandchildren and eventually in retirement for perhaps living aboard and cruising on their own.

~~

Will and Brie were married for more than ten years when they first heard of the Crealock 37. It belonged to a young lawyer who recently joined Will's law firm, Driscoll and Johnson, and was relocating from Salem, Massachusetts to New Orleans. The boat was already 10 years old when he and his new bride bought it only three years before but later that same year they learned that she had Multiple Sclerosis and couldn't sail so they had not used it much and didn't want to bring it south when they moved.

Will told Subrina about the Crealock but he couldn't quite tell if she was just humoring him when she said: "Oh, its in Salem Massachusetts then it must be the boat we have been waiting for." When he showed her pictures of the boat under sail it was boat love at first sight, if there is such a thing, but she didn't say a word. Will already knew he had to own the Crealock. With its dark green hull and tanbark colored sails it was the most beautiful sailboat he had ever seen. With just a little research they found that the Crealock 37 is an off-shore capable boat they could comfortably take anywhere in the world and of course it came with the ultimate rationalization for buying a seventy-five thousand dollar, thirteen year old sailboat, "the children will love it." After only one day of consideration they wired the marina handling the sale a deposit to hold the boat. They cleared their business calendars and flew to Boston two weeks later. In Boston they rented a car at the airport and drove the short distance to Salem Massachusetts to be either disappointed or purchase the boat and sail it home.

They were thrilled to take a break from their business lives and perhaps spend time together doing something the both loved, sailing. They ordered a survey (home inspection for a boat) before they left home and if all went well and there were no problems, the trip back to New Orleans would be the longest sail either of them had ever experienced and they looked forward to the time together.

During the flight to Boston and the drive to Salem from the airport Brie told Will all she had learned over the years about Salem, the witch trials, and the burning and drowning of suspected witches. She told him again what she knew about the legend that red haired women were often burned with no other evidence that they were a witch than the color of their hair. Will asked her with a smile, "In spite of your ancestors, you are not really a witch, are you?" Brie didn't really answer his question directly but rather changed the subject by saying she hoped the boat wouldn't have any real Salem witch heritage. She then asked Will if he knew the boats name. That was, of course, the one thing he had forgotten to ask the prior owner. She then tried to get him to talk about if they should change the boat's name if they didn't like it and if so what they might name it, but it was Wills turn to change the subject.

Will spent a lot of time in his youth in and around boats and he had heard from his dad and others, tales of misfortune that followed those who changed the name of a boat. Even though she would never admit it he knew that Brie thought of herself as a witch sometimes and there was Subrina's red hair and the boats home port of Salem to consider. Will thought there were too many bad omens to be tempting fate by changing the name no matter what it was. He didn't answer her directly however, and said "We'll see, we don't have to make that decision now."

Subrina dropped the subject and didn't say anything more because she had discreetly asked the owner the boats name even before she had agreed to the trip. She was a witch after all and these things were important. She found out that the boat had a number of plastic sticker names over the years and that he had informally named the boat Magic until he could decide on the final name to record with the boats legal documentation. Legal documentation is important for a vessel of the Crealock's size and he assured her that the boats documentation carried no name. He only used Magic temporarily because the boats home port was Salem. He also agreed to not mention their discussion to Will.

Their arrival at the marina in Salem could not have been more perfectly timed. The boat was out of the water for the survey and it was bigger and more beautiful than they thought it would be. In their minds, at least, it was sold even before a sea trial (an extensive test sail) or they saw the results of the survey.

They walked around the boat and Will saw the name first. The boat did have a name, a name that surprised him. For a moment he thought it really must be Brie's doing. Brie saw it just a second later and deliberately looked at Will accusingly but with a sly smile on her face. Almost at the same instant Will said: "It wasn't me!" almost as though he was guilty of something. Brie didn't say a word, just smiled and continued to walk around the boat.

Even before they arrived in Salem Brie decided that she liked the name Magic and was sure Will would as well. Before they left New Orleans, and with the consent of the current owners, she called and asked the marina, as a condition of sale, to put the name on the boat and in her exact requested colors, placement and size. The marina, of course, then checked with the owner and with his approval added the name. There on the transom in beautiful gold leaf letters was the boat's name and home port, MAGIC, SALEM MA.

~~

The following day they met with the boat surveyor and as they hoped he found nothing seriously wrong. He did, however, have a long list of recommended upgrades, updates and modifications for extended off-shore cruising and better, more comfortable living accommodations. He confessed to loving the boat and offered his services to help them negotiate with Salem harbor shipwrights and marine supply shops. His only condition was that before they left Salem they take him along for sea trials.

Magic was launched, rigged, and moved to a marina owned mooring in Salem harbor. The marina agent was in selling mode and he suggested they sleep aboard to get a good feel for the boat. They agreed and moved their personal gear aboard. He perhaps did not understand that they had worked out an acceptable purchase price with the owner before they left home. That night they took Magic's inflatable dinghy, they would later name Puffin, to Salem, and as the marina agent suggested, walked the beautiful city harbor-side and enjoyed a nice New England lobster dinner. They then returned to Magic and before he would let her sleep Will insisted on knowing if she was responsible for the name.

Brie told him how she found out that the boats undocumented name was Magic and thought that because of her family history, because the boats home port Salem was the "Witch City", and because they were searching for their magic boat, the name fit perfectly. She didn't say it out loud but she expected the new boat would bring continued magic to their family sailing as well. She did tell him how pleased she was when he hesitated and changed the subject when she brought up changing a boats name when they were on the plane. She said that all she did was to have the marina remove the tacky white vinyl letters on each side and put the name where it belonged, on her backside. She did mention that the color choices were hers. She thought she would make it more personal by putting it on the transom with gold letters with red outline. Her red hair after all was one reason they met in the first place.

She laughed and to lighten the moment she reminded him of her ancestry and cautioned him to never forget that she was the real magic in his life and he should never even think that this boat or another woman could ever replace her. Before they fell asleep in the cockpit under Salem stars they had agreed that the boats name would be documented with the Coast Guard as Magic and that the boat was clearly a 'she'.

12