Voracious Aunt Victoria

Story Info
His hot Aunt Victoria asks him to rim her on Christmas Eve.
3.2k words
4.53
83.6k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas...

Christ was it chaos.

The whole family together in one place, kids going mad, adults getting drunk, oldies dozing in their comfy chairs.

He had missed the celebrations last year due to a part-time job during study, but this time was able to make it back for the most joyous occasion of the year.

Everyone asked about university and he told them about the boring shit he studied. They lost interest quickly and he lost interest in explaining what it was he studied.

But then there was her. Aunt Victoria.

Damn it if she wasn't just... attractive. You know when you're growing up and all your friends say how fucking hot your Aunt is and you have to just shake your head in disagreement, because what else can you do? Agree? Well, he did agree but he didn't confess that to anybody, no fucking way. He had jerked it with her in his mind so many times he couldn't even count. It was confusing for a growing boy going through puberty.

And so when she sat down next to him, looking so interested in what he was doing, it was hard to concentrate, or even get the words out to explain. She had always been suggestive around him and the way she was dressed right now was mindblowing. A tight little red top (which matched her red painted lips) that showed off a little of her cleavage. Not that her tits were massive by any means, but it was still nice to look at.

It was her ass that really stood out. Round, perky, plump, and probably absolutely fuckable. He'd often wondered if she had ever let a man fuck her in the ass. He had to assume yes since it was such a sight to behold. How could any man not beg to fuck that juicy bubble butt? She could make a man do her bidding for a lifetime just for the chance.

And right now it was squeezed in a skirt that ended just above her knees. But as she sat it slid up her smooth thighs, her legs crossed, one foot bouncing as she listened to her nephew talk. Why did she need to wear heels inside? They were black and her long toes were painted to match.

"Mmm, that's really interesting, dear," she hummed, the glow of the fireplace in her eyes reflecting and making it look like she was ignited with intense passion.

He scoffed and shook his head. "The more I talk about it the more I regret taking the damn subject..."

"Aww," she pouts as her hand touches his arm and gently squeezes, "I'm sure it'll get better, honey, just stick with it. Plus, just think of the money you could make..."

His whole body felt like it had just been dipped in both boiling hot and freezing cold water at the same time. He cleared his throat and shifted on the sofa, doing his best not to make it look like he's inching away. "Yeah, no choice now really. Thanks, Aunt Victora, you always know what to say."

The corners of her red lips turned up in a tiny smile and her eyes sparkled. "Anytime." Then she let out a content sigh and shuffled closer to him, her hip touching against his before she rested her head on his shoulder. "I always miss you so much, Rob. Just you being around is comfortable and safe. I feel like you're the only one I can talk to at these family gatherings."

"Uh," his mind raced as it tried to come up with an answer. "Me? I'm like twenty years younger than you. We have like nothing in common.

Her chuckle brought a vibration on his shoulder. "Maybe you just remind me of myself when I was your age. Wish I could feel that young again..." Her hand falls gently upon his thigh.

A cold flush shot up his body. "Aunt Victoria, what are you doing?"

"Hmm?" Her head lifted from his shoulder and she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "What do you mean what am I doing?" Her hand slid up his thigh further, the tips of her black painted fingers brushing against his semi-hard cock. "Don't you find me attractive, dear?" With each part of her lips, her warm breath washed gently over his face and it sent it straight down as fuel for his steadily growing erection.

"It's wrong..." and yet he didn't move out of the way or even remove her hand. How often had he fantasised about this? "The whole family is here..."

She took a glance around the room. "It's late. Everyone is in bed. It's just you and me, darling. Have you ever... thought about having sex with me, Rob?"

"Aunt Victora, I-" he stopped talking as she pressed a finger against his lips.

"I know you have. Don't lie to me, boy." She dragged her finger down his lips and brushed it against his chin as her hand fell to his chest. "Hey, do you remember the time you were forced to stay at my place? Your parents had gone away and I was close enough so they just dumped you at my front door. I had completely forgotten you were coming. Such a ditz."

He shook his head in shame at the memory, unsure of where to look. "I knocked and knocked but you didn't answer. Then I realised that the door was open."

Her smirk widened. "Of course, I had been in the shower and the moment you walked in, I was stepping out of the bathroom, completely naked. Do you remember?

"I'll never forget that moment. It was the first time seeing a real naked woman." He shuddered. It was still so vivid in his mind. "We never talked about it."

"Did anything really need to be said about what happened? You saw me naked. That's all there is to it. Nakedness is normal, isn't it?"

His face was bright red at this point, at the memory of her naked and shining with wetness body. The way her nipples stuck out in the cool air, and the way her ass bubbled out so wantonly like it was begging to be spanked and grabbed and squeezed and... fucked. He had starred, because what hormone raging young man wouldn't, and it had taken her more than a few moments to cover herself with the towel.

"You're a man now, Rob." Her hand moved again and her palm pressed into his manhood. She revelled in his gasp. "I can feel how much of a man you are."

"You're... my Aunty..." he said as if saying it again was gonna somehow stop what he was feeling. "My mother's sister... It's wrong." He needed her. "It's so wrong." He wanted her. His face inched closer to hers, their breath intertwining.

"It's very wrong, darling." Her fingers squeezed his bulge over his pants and she relished in feeling each and every throb of need. "But isn't that what makes it so fucking good?"

He let slip a small groan as she groped, palms kneading, sandwiching him between her hand and his thigh. "You have no idea how much I've fantasied about this, Aunt Victoria..."

"I've always wanted to see this cock. My nephew's cock..." She lets out a needy whimper. "I bet you feel and taste amazing." Her hand shifted up, fingers hooking into the elastic of his comfy sweat pants. "Can I...?" Again she gazed into his eyes as she slid down from the sofa and onto her knees before him.

Rob could only nod as his mind raced. Was she really about to suck his dick? His hot Aunt on her knees before him bobbing up and down on the tip of his engorged head. "Am I dreaming?"

Aunt Victoria chuckled as she began peeling down his loose pants. "Oh, this is very real, my dear nephew..."

His cock sprang forth, slapping against his belly, a string of pre-cum stretching between his bellybutton and tip. She gasped, her eyes wide. "My dear Rob... what a wonderful cock. Seems daddy's genes passed on."

"Wait, have you-"

She chuckled as she reached and wrapped her long fingers around his pulsing girth. "If I'm gonna suck this cock, I want you to do something for me."

Rob grit his teeth as she stroked, his foreskin peeling back a little more with each pump. "Anything you want, Aunt Victoria."

"You can call me Aunt Vicky, dear, its okay." Her hand moved down and she fondled at his balls. "No need to be so formal, not when I'm about to give you the best blowjob you've ever received." She leaned in, her nose almost touching, and she breathed in his manly musk.

His fingers clawed at the sofa arms. He didn't doubt it. Even if she was bad at giving head he was sure he'd still explode in record time. "Yes, Aunt Vicky," he managed through a moan, trying not to be too loud and wake the whole family.

But then she let go of his manhood and stood, placing her hands on her wide hips. "I always wanted to save something for someone special, Rob. Something that I've not given to any other man..." She turned towards the fire, fingers pinching the hem of her skirt and slowly pulled up, her thick cheeks catching and lifting until finally the skirt popped up and her ass dropped and bounced before him.

Rob sat up slightly as his cock throbbed. She was wearing a pair of super thin panties that her ass just simply ate.

"Well, what do you think, my dear?" She looked over her shoulder as she grabbed a handful of ass and jiggled. "My greatest asset, don't ya think?"

"You have a perfect ass, Aunt Vicky." He couldn't help himself. He reached down and grabbed his needy manhood and began stroking at the sight before him. "Men must love having that ass to play with."

She chuckled. "Oh yes, they love my ass. But you wanna know a secret?" Her hands brushed over her ass as she bent and her cheeks peeled apart, revealing the thin string of fabric barely hiding anything underneath. Her shaven pussy gleamed with wetness and her thighs were much the same where she had leaked. But most importantly, a little further up, was her tight little pucker peaking out so teasingly behind the underwear.

"I've never ever had a man use my ass before. Would you believe it?"

He shook his head. There was no fucking way a man had never used that sweet hole. "Never, Aunt Vicky?"

"Never. I wanted to save such an intimate act for someone truly special. Maybe a husband or... a handsome young nephew."

He didn't know what to say so he simply groaned and squeezed his cock.

"I've always wondered," her finger slid under the string and pulled it aside, baring both of her holes to Rob, her sweet rosebud winking, her pussy dripping wet, "what it would feel like having my ass rimmed..."

The young man breathed deep as her sweet and bitter scent finally reached him. The aroma made his head spin, it was intoxicating, it made the world around him fade into oblivion. It was him, Aunt Victoria, and the flickering winter fire.

"Fuck..." he moaned and squeezed, pushing out a trickle of pre-ejaculate that ran down over his knuckles.

Aunt Victoria's voice turned desperate, her words slurred with moans and gasps. "Would you... please rim my tight little virgin asshole, Rob?"

"Yes, Aunt Vicky, please." He blushed deep. He couldn't help but be formal and polite. He didn't wanna fuck this up and he felt like if he just dove right into his Auntie's ass it might be a little over the line. Or would she love that? He groaned. There was so much to process right now and he couldn't think straight. His cock was in control now.

She smiled over her shoulder. "Good boy. If you do a good job then maybe I'll reward you with a blowjob." She turned and stepped up on the sofa before turning around again, her crotch right above his face. "Are you ready, nephew?" Her ass lowered, getting closer, busty ass cheeks slowly parting to reveal her naked sex and winking forbidden hole.

"Let go of your cock, darling, you're gonna squeeze it clean off with that grip." She chuckled and took over as he relinquished control. "Fuck, this precum looks so yummy..." she moaned, her hot breath washing over his crotch.

Gazing up at his Auntie's full bare sex made him shudder in delight. "Are you sure about this, Auntie? Isn't incest... ya know... wrong?"

"It's okay. It can't be incest if you only lick my ass, right? and a blowjob is a blowjob. Suckin' ain't fuckin', dear."

Rob frowned. That didn't make any sense at all. But when he opened his mouth to protest, nothing came out. To deny the absurd logic was to deny the pleasure that could come, even if it was wrong. Even if it was taboo in multiple ways. But maybe she had a point. He wasn't fucking her. Foreplay had to be okay. Just an Aunty and Nephew helping each other get off. Right?

"Now come on, my sweet darling nephew, my ass is right here..." she moaned softly, looking over her shoulder and nibbling her bottom lip. "Don't you wanna taste?" She wiggled her behind, thick cheeks jiggling back and forth, covering her sweet holes one moment, then flashing them the next, making her scent brush over him in waves.

"Fuck me..." he muttered as he slid his hands up her thighs to her ass. Her skin was so soft that it tingled his fingers and palms.

She let out a moan and pushed her ass further towards him. "That's it, yes..." Her hand worked at his cock, taking long strokes up and down his length. "Fuck, you're so hard, dear..."

He found her cheeks and squeezed gently. He'd always dreamed about this moment, a moment that he didn't think he'd ever experience in his whole entire life. He then spread her cheeks wide, as wide as he could, watching in wonder as her holes stretched. "God, you smell so good, Aunt Vicky..."

She squeezed his cock. "Just wait till you taste..."

And with that, his hands moved to her hips and he pulled her down further, reaching out with his tongue until it touched against her pulsing wrinkle. He pressed gently and licked across it once.

She gasped and moaned. "Fuck!" Her hand slapped over her mouth. "Shit, that feels so good, darling..." she said all muffled behind her fingers.

He groaned around his tongue and moved it around in tight circles. His fingers dug into her plump ass, holding on for dear life as he fought with all his will just not to cum as she stroked. "Yes, baby, yes!" she whimpered, her whole body quivering with the brand new pleasure. The tip of his tongue pushed at her back entrance, feeling it tight around him as he tried to get in, but it wouldn't give way. It made him shudder and moan to imagine just how tight it would feel wrapped around his cock.

"Oh my god," she moaned as she moved her ass up and down in Rob's face, "I could cum from just this alone... You're so good, Rob, my darling nephew, you rim my ass so fucking good, baby... lick harder, please," she begged, looking back at him with brows furrowed in need.

He pushed his face in, her cheeks surrounding his face, his tongue dragging up and down across her sweet rosebud, coating it in thick saliva. Juices from her pussy dripped down onto his chin and down his neck, filling the room with the scent of forbidden lust. He knew he'd be smelling of her for days to come and that excited him beyond belief.

She let out a shuddering groan. "I can't resist. This cock looks too delicious..."

Rob's eyes widened and he let out a moan, hot breath exuding against her ass, as her warm lips slid down his length, engulfing him in one motion, her hand cradling his balls. She pushed down further, a tiny gag escaping as his length bottomed out down her tight throat.

He moved his hips against her and she groaned, eyes rolling into the back of her head, relishing in the feeling of her nephew's hardness in her mouth and her nephew's tongue lapping at her ass. Then she began bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm, from his tip, right down to his base, moaning at the top, and gagging as she took him all.

The next moments were all a blur of pleasure as Rob's mind swirled in erotic agony. Never in his life had he ever dreamed of being here, on the sofa at his parent's place, on Christmas eve, his hot Aunt Victoria sitting on his face while he eagerly ate her ass, at the same time as she gagged on his hard cock. And what if someone were to walk in right now and see such taboo and depravity? The thought of being caught only made it hotter.

It didn't take long for his manhood to begin throbbing, his orgasm nearing.

He spread her cheeks and took a gasp of air, his face slathered in saliva and pussy juice. "Fuck, Aunt Vicky, I'm gonna cum!"

She did the same, breathing deeply as long strings of saliva connected his tip to her lips. She gripped him tight and stroked. "Yes, cum for me baby and I'll cum for you!" Then she gulped him down once more, moving her head and working her mouth with increased fervour, whimpering as her own orgasm neared.

"Oh god, oh fuck me!" Rob growled before faceplanting back into her thick booty, tongue renewing his fervent licking of her perfect and tight little ass. His hands pushed her cheeks together against his face wanting nothing more than to drown in Aunt Victoria's bubble butt.

Her pucker began to contract as if trying to suck his tongue inside, and her whimpering became more desperate mixed with her gagging. He rocked his hips into her, cock pulsing wildly, engorging, gaining that tiny bit of extra girth to make her gag harder.

Then he exploded.

He pushed his face into her ass hard to muffle his moan as his balls emptied all they had directly down her throat, a fresh and powerful spurt with each pulse. Aunt Victoria opened her throat as best she could, swallowing with each thick spray, moaning in her own rolling orgasm, as her star flickered against her nephew's warm and wet tongue. Their moaning turned deep, rumblings in the back of their throats, her pucker winking gently as his cock oozed out the last of his thick load.

His mind cleared somewhat and he pulled away from his Aunt's perfect ass. "Oh my god..." he swallowed and took a deep breath. "I can't believe that just happened..."

She moaned and chuckled as her lips slid off his softening cock. "I'm so glad it happened, darling. It was everything I imagined it would be." Her leg swung over his body and she turned and slumped down on the sofa next to him. Her chest heaved and a content sigh brushed by her cock worked lips. "I hope you save some room for me tomorrow after Christmas dinner..."