Vortex Quest Bk. 01 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, they both spread themselves with their fingers. Using nectar as lube practically made Chay fall apart. His hole was wax and he could shape it seemingly as big as he wanted.

Finally the flow of nectar was great enough to lube the shaft.

While third winner Goro grunted with abandon as the Drake slammed into him, the two demon-suckers hopped on.

Riding double dick took some coordination. Chay and Xane threaded their legs, thigh on thigh, and slid down into a quarter squat. Chay had to go down a bit more since he was taller but his leg development made a little bit of bouncing trivial.

Bliss that went past the sexual and into the transcendental flooded him, from his ass to his brain. Marcus dropped between their flexed calves and licked the demons balls as the demigod's asses overflowed and liquid gold ran down the ribbed shafts.

Chay got wave after wave of injections of raw manliness burning itself into his mind as demon-muscle-pleasure. Each wave was an insatiable fuck-craving and the total resolution of the previous wave.

Eventually he had to trade places and got on all fours to lick nectar off the demon's balls while Shadowhand fucked him. The Aeodrake was satisfied with scooping the occasional drop from the red shaft for himself.

Drinking nectar was still overwhelming but by comparison to an injection it was like a nap after the massage, rather than the massage itself. Luckily, Drake-dick seemed like the most pleasure his body was able to receive as far as non-demon sex went.

He didn't care that he was whimpering, rubbing his face on sweaty demon balls and the sweaty calves of his friends. Drake-dick sent heat into his ass like a thousand tiny explosions.

Chay felt himself cum. There was basically no sensation from his nub, only the wet splatter of his ropes getting flung all over him.

It was time to switch again. Not that they were really keeping track. It came down to a lot of jostling between the naked hunks.

In the end it was Goro whose ass caught Shadowhand's load. Nectar dried fast but regular cum left running strings. The umbralist could tell the silent hunk was trying hard not to think about it.

Chay was still coming off the most immediate nectar-high while Marcus was already chatting to Shadowhand, saying all sorts of things he shouldn't but Chay didn't have the wherewithal to stop him, including their plans to destroy the vortex and where to find them.

"Keep on your guard," Shadowhand said. "The spire isn't as safe as you think."

"Any threat in particular?" Chay asked.

"Not sure. We don't go there, generally. But a lot of abyss dwellers can survive the holy vapor for a while."

"Thank for the advice," Marcus said, patting the winged dino's chest. "Now we get to pick a reward, right?"

"You still have to help me carry the demon out, but yes."

"I want the ring."

Chay kept himself from facepalming. To his surprise, the lieutenant considered it. Maybe the ring was a mere convenience item for dealing quicker with slaves. No longer part of his duties now that he needed a new employer, unless he managed to hold onto the castle himself.

Shadowhand was about to take the ring off, when Xane interjected. "Can we at least look around first?" He strolled along the treasure. Marcus chuckled, the others joined in.

"...what's so funny?"

Goro was laughing the hardest. "Bro, you walk so bowlegged right now."

"Fuck off," Xane said, defensive. "You do too."

"Not that much," Marcus said. "Short dudes got tighter holes, huh?"

Xane was getting angry enough that Chay felt the need to intervene but then Xane sniffed the air. "It smells like nectar. Shadowhand, you said there'd be some here?"

"There could be nectar buds here," the Drake said. "Rarely needed but the vault is full of 'eventualities'. You don't have enough?"

Marcus sighed. "We're demon cum junkies now. Wow, that sounded only half as fucked up in my head. Ugh, this isn't turning me gay, right? This can't turn me gay. I'm not turning gay."

Xane grinned. "We'll take the buds, too, though. Just planning for the future. Which I wouldn't do if I was a junky, right? Right?"

12