Vox Dominus Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's safe," she whispered.

The trio emerged into neighboring backyard, right behind a toolshed. Fortunately, the rickety wooden structure just tall and wide enough to hide Seb and his new toys from view. No doubt this was a popular venue for party couples to sneak out to, the shed and hedges providing a shadowy alley of privacy from both the home in front of them and the one they just left behind.

"Good girl," Seb murmured, causing Roxy to tremble with ecstasy. "Are you both ready to have more fun?"

"Yes, yes!" came the pleading reply.

"Very good," Seb stepped closer, causing both girls to straighten at attention, their backs against the shed wall. "Now listen closely," he raised his hands. "In a moment, I'm going to touch your foreheads. When I do, it will send a powerful series of vibrations into your mind and through your body. You know this will happen because you trust me, and you know everything I say is true. Isn't that right?"

"Yes. Everything you say is true."

"As these vibrations reverberate through you, they'll carry with them a powerful, intoxicating arousal, carrying it to all those needy, exciting little spots on your bodies. And these waves will build and build as time goes on, the sensations you feel becoming stronger and stronger. Do you understand?"

Both girls nodded, Roxy biting her lip and Tiffany quickly licking away a line of drool from hers. Apparently, even describing the effect was already priming their bodies to obey it.

"This incredible sensation will grow more and more powerful the longer you go without cumming. But the only thing that will bring you release, the only thing that will let you orgasm...is my cum. Anywhere inside or outside your body. It will become your fixation, your obsession, the more control those vibrations have over your body and mind. That sounds fun, doesn't it?"

"Yesss," the girls answered through quickening breaths.

"Good girls," Seb tapped them on their foreheads.

The effect was immediate. Roxy staggered back against the shed as though Seb had pushed her, one hand grasping for balance while the other rose to her tits. Tiffany gasped and doubled over, pulling at her collar as her fingers snaked between her clenched thighs.

It was tempting, so tempting to just take them then and there. But Seb remained in place, arms crossed. He wanted to see how far their urges would take them. And, the Vox reminded him, it wasn't his job to take. It was their job to serve.

Tiffany was the first to lose her balance completely, falling to her knees before Seb. Her face was flushed as she looked up at the bulge in his pants, her barely-open eyes hazy, bereft of all thought and intelligence beyond her immediate, aching need. She pressed her face into his crotch, a woman possessed, her hands withdrawing from her unzipped shorts to fumble with Seb's jeans.

She didn't miss a beat the moment his cock poked free, not even pausing to yank his pants the rest of the way down before she wrapped her lips around him. Seb let out a pleased gasp as Tiffany took him deep into her throat, before pulling back with a moan of desperate desire.

Roxy, meanwhile, paused massaging her now-free tits long enough to notice her friend's strategy, and quickly sunk to her knees to assist. Her pendulous breasts swayed as she bent beside Tiffany on all fours, her tongue sloppily tracing in the blonde's wake as she continued to hungrily bob up and down on her new obsession.

Seb groaned as warmth and delight enveloped him. It was nothing like had ever experienced before: ecstasy and triumph, untainted by circumstance, undiluted by guilt. For once, he felt in unity with the Vox, sharing in its powers and pleasures without hesitation.

He grinned down at the starving cock-slaves drooling all over each other, then grabbed Tiffany's hair, pulling her upright and away from her duties, allowing Roxy to dive enthusiastically into her place.

"Strip," he commanded.

Tiffany's hands shook as she rushed to comply, the vibrations he had sent through her ensuring she was incapable of anything beyond obedience. He pulled her to him as her bra and panties fell away, kissing and biting her neck while grabbing her small, pointed tits and dripping cunt, ensuring she knew that she was his to play with as he liked. Her shuddering breath raced across his cheek—she wanted to be back on her knees, he could tell. She needed to please him. Needed to ensure she took his cum as he commanded. Or she would go mad with the heat burning through her brain.

Finally, Seb gently pushed down on her shoulder, causing the drippy blonde to sink gratefully beside her friend, her tongue lavishing his balls without him needing to utter a single word.

Seb grunted as a joyful spasm coursed through him. He closed his eyes, struggling to hold back, to grasp onto the edge. But it was no use. Any second now he would...he would...

Chelsea stared happily into his eyes. "I belong to you..."

Seb's hips jerked back as a burst of ecstasy rocked his body. His cock popped from Roxy's surprised lips, cum streaming across her face and dripping onto Tiffany's as well. Both girls' eyes widened before rolling back into their heads, their lashes fluttering as their entire bodies went rigid, choked, broken cries of joy escaping their lips.

Seb stumbled back to catch his breath, the focus and drive that had possessed him evaporating, leaving behind a feeling of content blankness it took a minute or two to shake. An immense feeling of exhaustion filled his muscles, making his movements heavy and clumsy as he forced his spent cock back into his boxers and zipped his jeans.

Still, as he looked down at the two naked, dazed girls beneath him, it was hard to say it wasn't energy well-spent.

"V-very good girls," he stammered, forcing the Vox out for just a little while longer. "Th-that was a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

"Mmmm yes...." Tiffany and Roxy replied, their cum-covered skin glistening in the moonlight as they sat patiently on their hands and knees.

"That's right. I'll leave you to enjoy this a moment longer. And whenever you're ready, you'll stand up, clean yourselves as best you can, put your clothes back on, and go home. It will seem perfectly normal and pleasant, because this night has been perfectly normal and pleasant for you. Understand?"

"Yesss...." came the droning reply.

"Very good," Seb continued, taking a moment to summon one last spark of power. "This was a fun, worry-free night. And that's how you're going to remember it. You won't have to think too hard about it, because you weren't thinking too hard when it happened. It'll be our lovely, hazy, little dream, from now on. Isn't that right?"

"That's...right..." Roxy nodded.

"Dream..." Tiffany echoed with a smile.

"Good girls," Seb said, slipping towards the hedge wall.

He made his way back to the adjacent yard, then immediately bent over with an exhausted sigh, resting his hands on his knees so he wouldn't pitch over. His vision swam as he stumbled to find Ben and leave, his body and mind both more tired than they had ever been in his life.

But he had done it.

He had satiated the Vox and his own desires. Anonymously, secretly, and with nobody the wiser. It was a glowing achievement, one that lit a possible path forward in the future. No longer did he have to worry about the Vox spilling over onto his friends. No more would he have to go toe-to-toe with Chelsea to satisfy his needs. Anyone would do now. And it wouldn't come back to haunt him.

That's right. He was free. He didn't need that demanding masochist and her stupid head-games anymore.

But then...

Why couldn't he shake her face from his mind?