Vox Dominus Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to take back what was his.

Seb entered the penthouse with confident, urgent strides, his faithful slave following close behind. A richly furnished lounge stretched before them, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering a star-dappled view of the lake below. The lights were low, casting long, ominous shadows into every corner. And in this muted glow sat Elise Jaeger, lounging on a coach with a sheaf of documents in hand, her pale blue eyes looking up and squinting in confusion for the briefest of moments before she shot to her feet in shock.

"What are you doing here?" she exclaimed, papers scattering as she rushed to stop her bathrobe from falling open. "H-how did you—?" Her eyes darted around the room, her surprise so genuine and delicious, Seb could almost hear the Vox cackling.

"Relax," Seb said, raising his hands to show he was unarmed. "We just came to talk." Sophia, meanwhile, had taken the opportunity to swipe Elise's phone from the coffee table, and was now watching her opponent warily as Seb advanced.

"Talk?" Elise's lips curved into a frown, her posture easing as she pulled her robe and composure back together. "We have nothing more to talk about. I made it clear there would be consequences if our paths ever crossed again."

Her sharp gaze pricked his skin, but Seb didn't flinch. "Even so, you're going to want to hear me out. Especially if you want answers to all your questions."

"Questions?" Elise scoffed. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You pretended not to be interested in my methods earlier, but it must've struck you as odd that I was able to manipulate Chelsea so easily. Haven't you been wondering how I managed to pull it off? And isn't it strange that my partner and I were able to walk through your front door without a fight? How would you explain all of that?"

Seb let the question dangle for a moment in silence. Elise maintained her wary glare, but didn't try to interrupt him. She was intrigued. Which meant she was vulnerable.

"The answer to these mysteries is simple," he continued, flashing what he hoped was a dangerous smirk. "I have special abilities, Mrs. Jaeger; abilities that let me control people against their will. And Chelsea is one of my victims."

Elise hesitated, then a disbelieving laugh tore from her lips. "You must be more deluded than I thought," she sneered. "I don't think I've ever heard such a pathetic lie."

"Your daughter thought the same thing at first. But now..." Seb drew a deep breath, letting the Vox flood into his throat. "Chelsea! If you can hear me, show yourself. Your Master is calling for you!"

Elise flinched as if struck, her expression twisting into an incensed glare. Even without directing it at her, the Vox had clearly had an effect. That alone was cause for some hope.

But the real triumph was the almost inaudible *click* that issued from far corner of the longue. The bedroom door opened, allowing a confused, sleepy voice to waver out.

"Master..?" Chelsea groaned, massaging her forehead as she stepped into view. She was clad in a loose-fitting set of pajamas, her eyes a tear-streaked red and her hair a mussed-up mess. Still, she had never looked more precious to Seb, and his heart soared as realization dawned across her stunned expression.

Elise whirled on her daughter with a snarl. "Chelsea, go back to bed this instant!" she commanded.

"Come here, slave," Seb gestured invitingly. "Come to your Master."

A sharp breath drew Chelsea up to her full height. She moved towards Seb with unsteady steps. "You're really here," she said, her voice still softened by shock. "Why? What are you...?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Seb smiled. "I'm here to take you back."

"And I helped too," Sophia interjected. "So you owe me when this is over, alright?"

"B-but..." Chelsea bit her lip. "Why would you...after everything I..."

"Chelsea Jaeger!" Elise barked. "What on earth are you doing? Get away from him! Now!"

Chelsea's entire body went rigid. She jerked back towards her mother before stopping, her eyes darting fearfully between both sides of the room.

"It's okay," Seb said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Relax. Remember what I've taught you. Remember the peace you've felt at my side."

"Yes..." Chelsea breathed, her eyelashes fluttering. "But...my mom...I have to..."

"There is nothing a slave must to but obey her Master," Seb explained. "And you are my slave, aren't you?"

The smile that broke across her face was radiant. "Yes, Master," she answered, a tear trickling from her cloudy eyes.

"Good girl," Seb replied, wrapping a protective arm round her. She fell against him with a sigh, and he could feel the relief shiver down her delicate body. A second embrace squeezed his torso soon after, and he looked down to see a sleepy Sophia nuzzled against him too.

"Mmaassster," she hummed with a languid smile. Seb chuckled, stroking her hair and allowing himself a moment to bask in his slaves' affection. But it couldn't last long: his opponent was clearly stymied, but she hadn't surrendered yet.

"Well?" he asked Elise. "Do you believe me now?"

The icy matriarch crossed her arms, the open fury she had displayed withdrawing back into her. "An impressive charade. But if you really had the ability to control people, you would've used it on me the moment we met. Instead, you've made a demonstration so garish I can't help but read it as a bluff. Which means either you don't have these so-called powers at all, or they are far weaker than you let on."

Seb hid his irritation behind a rhetorical smile. He wasn't surprised at her response, but her smugness still irked him. "Well...that's the thing. I'm not actually sure how strong my powers are yet. Which is why I'm very careful about how I use them. And, to be honest," he lied, "the process of breaking an unwilling mind can be excruciating, both for myself and my subjects." He shot a glance between his slaves, hoping they would follow his lead.

"Mm," Sophia purred, right on cue. "But the pain is so worth it when it's over, right Chelsea?"

The briefest flicker of confusion passed through Chelsea's gaze, but she caught on quickly. "Of course. Though I think your conversion went a lot smoother than mine."

"Exactly." Seb nodded, loosening his slaves from his arms and stepping towards Elise. "I haven't met someone who couldn't be turned yet, but strong wills like Chelsea's can put up a hell of a fight. One that could end up scarring my mind as much as it does theirs."

Elise smirked. "So that's the cause of your hesitation? You're afraid I'll be too much for you?"

"Oh, I'm still fairly confident I can convert you. But I'd rather not risk either of us becoming a vegetable in the process."

Elise's eyes narrowed. "A noble goal. But you know neither of us are walking away from this without a fight."

"That doesn't mean we can't be civilized about it." Seb titled his head towards Sophia, prompting her to set Elise's phone down on the coffee table. "Instead of a fight to the brain-death, why don't we let a game of wits decide things?"

"Intriguing." Elise quipped wryly. "And I suppose you'll be the one setting the rules?"

"I think you'll find them agreeable." He gestured to the phone. "The concept is simple: all you have to do is pick up this phone and call your security. Neither I nor my slaves will physically get in the way, but I will be using my power to dissuade you. If you can resist it and reach your goal within 10 minutes, you win. It'll be proof that you're beyond my control, and I'll submit to whatever terms you see fit."

Behind him, Chelsea gasped. "You can't be serious," she protested. "Master, you don't know what you're—"

Seb flashed a reassuring smile as Sophia held the younger Jaeger back. "It's alright," he said. "I'm sure I'll win. But if I don't, than your mother truly has me outmatched. Fighting her further would just be wasted effort."

"Well said." Elise grimaced. "But suppose you are victorious. What then? Do you expect me to submit and become another puppet for your collection?"

"In my dreams, maybe," Seb laughed. "But I doubt you'd ever submit to me, and trying to force the issue would just lead to the same mental bloodbath I'm trying to avoid. However..." He threw off his blazer and passed it to Sophia before loosening his tie. "Besting you at this game would be proof that my abilities are enough to overpower you. And if that ends up being the case, wouldn't it be preferable to concede defeat of your own free will, rather than lose your mind trying to deny it?"

"I suppose it would," the deadly beauty acknowledged, her voice a chilling hum. "Though it depends on what exactly I would be conceding."

"All I ask is that you give your daughter back to me, and allow us all to live together in peace. Her mind is already under my control anyway, so this is really the best outcome for everyone. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have a man of my talents in the family fold?"

"Don't flatter yourself," Elise growled. "There is nothing on this planet that could make someone like you a Jaeger. Just as there's no way for you to guarantee any of these terms you've so brazenly set."

Seb shrugged. "Maybe not. But if either of us reneges, then we're right back where we started. I'll try to brainwash you, you'll fight me until our minds break, and nobody wins. At least with my terms, we both get to keep our sanity, and one of us gets an unqualified victory. Isn't that worth gambling for?"

For a moment Elise was silent. Then her mouth stretched into a veiled smile. "Very well," she said. "But don't expect an easy match."

"I never did." Seb returned the smile, rolling up his sleeves and extending his hand. "So: do we have a deal?"

Elise hesitated, and Seb's heart froze. But then her hand clasped his, and the trap was complete.

"May the best mind win," she agreed archly.

"Couldn't have said it better myself," he replied, shaking her hand with a steady rhythm. He would have only one chance at this, one shot to ensnare the arrogant aristocrat the same way he had captured her daughter. "Now," he said, making sure her eyes were still locked with this, "try not to fall too quickly when I tell you to SLEEP."

He jerked his hand down, pulling Elise sharply towards him. To his satisfaction, the lithe woman slumped forward with a short gasp, her head falling against his shoulder and her arms collapsing to her sides. Seb wasted no time pulling her close and weaving threads of hypnotic patter around her, sending Vox-laced whispers through her ears and around her mind, guiding her even deeper down, down, down into the soothing darkness of his voice.

"Oh my god," Sophia breathed, craning her neck to look at the limp matriarch's expression. "Did you do it? Is she under?"

Seb gave a quick nod in response, unable to risk a verbal answer. In truth, the instant induction appeared to be a success, but just because Elise was in trance didn't mean she was entirely pliable. He had to make the most of this opportunity, while he still had the time and energy.

"That's right, feeling more and more relaxed with every breath," he murmured, moving her towards a nearby chair. "Body feeling so heavy, so sleepy. In a moment, I'm going to tell you to sit down. And when I do, I want you to focus on that sensation of descent, of letting the gravity of my power pull you further down into this dreamy, drowsy, docile state. Do you understand?"

"I...understand..." Elise's pursed lips whispered. "But...wait..."

"Sit," Seb commanded, releasing his subject. She wavered for a moment on her feet, but didn't hold out long before collapsing into the chair, her ordinarily graceful limbs splaying in a helpless sprawl.

"Good girl," he exhaled, relieved. "Feel your body sinking into the chair. Notice how relaxing and wonderful it is to follow my voice, to let all that tension in you slip away, bit by bit, breath by breath."

"Breath...by...breath," Elise repeated with a shuddering sigh, her smooth legs sliding even further apart, a glimpse of her panties visible beneath the folds of her robe.

"Wow..." Sophia gaped, drifting closer to the undignified display. "She looks so different like this."

"I've never seen her so...relaxed," Chelsea agreed with quiet astonishment.

"Make sure you both stay awake," Seb cautioned his slaves, giving the Vox a breather while he re-centered himself. "This isn't over yet."

"Yes Master," Sophia answered.

"Don't worry," Chelsea muttered. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"What...?" Elise slurred. "Chelsea is...that...?"

Shit. She was already fighting awake. Seb had to move fast. "Relax, Elise," he commanded. "Feel your attention returning to my voice. It's very easy to focus on, isn't it?"

"Yes..." she answered, the stress in her expression easing.

"That's right. So easy and natural to just follow my voice, to let everything else fade into the background. It's all so unimportant right now, so trivial compared to my words, and the blissful, relaxing feeling they bring you. It's such a simple, straightforward task. I bet it comes to you naturally, doesn't it?"

Elise's head lolled to one side, a strand of blonde hair falling over her dozing face. "Yes...naturally..."

"That's right. Some people struggle to listen when I speak like this, but you're having no trouble at all. You're so good at this, I bet you can focus on my words without a second thought. Isn't that true?"

"Mmhmmm..."

"In fact, you could probably even listen to me without having to think at all, couldn't you?"

Elise's lips drifted apart, her chest rising and falling as her breathing slowed. "Yessss..."

"That's right. That feels good doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh...." Elise replied, shifting in her seat, her thighs rubbing together. "Feels...good..." A faint giggle slipped from her mouth, shocking her spectators.

"It's working. She's getting turned on," Sophia whispered. "Fuuuck...I'm so jealous..." Her hands slid restlessly over her dress as she stared at Elise's squirming body.

Seb allowed himself a short laugh, but it died halfway out. Already, he could feel the fatigue creeping back into his bones, his voice noticeably hoarser as he continued to speak.

"Good girl, Elise," he said, and was rewarded with a sharp hitch in his subject's breath. "You're doing so well. After spending all day thinking so hard, it feels good to give that tired brain a rest, doesn't it?"

"Feels...good..." she repeated, the whites of her eyes visible under her fluttering lashes.

"That's right. Let's just give that sleepy mind of yours a rest. Let yourself stop thinking for a while and just give in."

"Just...give..." Elise's brow furrowed. "W-wait...no..."

Seb's pulse skyrocketed, his skipping heart sending tremors through his throat. "I-it feels so good to rest," he maintained. "You work s-so hard it's natural to want to relax, to let go of all that stress and just..." Seb coughed. "Just...sink into the moment with me."

Elise's chin dipped into the start of a nod, but then her fists clenched. "N-no..." she groaned. "Gotta...keep fighting...can't...ever...let go..."

Seb drew a deep breath, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He blinked, the distance between him and Elise momentarily expanding before snapping back into place. "I-it's only for a moment," he assured her. "And it'll feel so...so..."

He coughed. The final word stuck in his throat, refusing to budge. He grasped his neck, as though he could somehow massage the obstruction free. But it was no use: the Vox was too tired to push even a single syllable from his lips. It needed time to rest, to heal.

Elise stirred, as though sensing his weakness. Both Sophia and Chelsea looked to Seb, confusion and panic flashing across their faces.

Then Sophia snapped into action. She bent over the arm of the chair, lowering her mouth beside the Elise's ears. "It's gonna feel so good," the buxom girl purred. "You like to feel good, don't you?"

"Y-yes..." Elise answered hesitantly.

"I knew it." Sophia unzipped her dress, her heavy tits swaying as she let the lavender fabric fall. She smoothed her fingers over Elise's robe, outlining the curve of her breasts before diverting towards the cloth belt. "It's probably been a really long time hasn't it? So long since somebody made you feel good. But you remember how it feels, don't you?"

"Y-yes...Hh!" Elise drew a sharp breath through her teeth as Sophia parted the robe, revealing a gently sloping landscape of flushed, quivering flesh. The dark-haired girl's hands wasted no time exploring the new territory, gliding over shaky hips and soft, slightly pointed breasts, tweaking the stiff red nipples at their ends.

"There we are," Sophia murmured. "Just relax, and enjoy the feeling. Master and I will make sure you have a good time."

Seb straightened and rolled back his shoulders, grateful for Sophia's quick thinking. As her kisses traveled down the neck and breasts of his panting subject, fresh sparks of power caught in his blood. And when Sophia descended between Elise's shivering legs, Seb put that renewed strength to good use.

"That's right. Focus on that anticipation building inside you. Notice how your body reacts, how sensitive and needy it is. How it yearns for pleasures it's lacked for far too long."

"Yessss..." Elise moaned as Sophia's tongue teased her pussy in languid circles. "T-too loonngg..."

"It's natural to want this. To fixate on that desire, to want it to build, and build and build..." his voice faded again, the heaviness in his body worming its way into his tongue.

Fortunately, Sophia had been keeping pace, her lips now pressed against her victim's cunt, juices and saliva dripping as she drew moans of ecstasy with deep, loving licks.

"Mmm...ahhh, that's a good girl," Sophia cooed, breaking away and letting Elise whimper from the sudden withdrawal. "I bet you want to cum soon, don't you? I bet you want to cum so badly it's driving you craaazy." She punctuated her words with teasing flicks of her tongue. "Can't you just...feeeel that pleasure building and building inside you...? Growing so big with nowhere to go?"

"Yes...yes...!" Elise hissed. "Oh god I...I...

Seb clenched his jaw, summoning the remaining power at his disposal. He had to push Elise over the edge now, before he missed his chance.

"You want to cum for me, don't you?" he growled.

Elise's hips writhed against Sophia's face. "Yes...Yes! Yes, please!"

"You want to feel all that pleasure break free, want it to consume you, body and mind, is that it?"

"I...haaahh...Yes! Yes!"

"In a moment..." Seb let out an aggravated snarl, fighting the burning sensation coating his throat. "In a...moment I'm...going to...going to snap my fingers. And when I do you...you will...you will surrender to that feeling. Surrender to...surrender to the power and pleasure I give you and...and only then will you be able to cum. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, I...wait....I can't..." Elise's back arched, her hands grasping at Sophia's head, as if trying to force her away. "I...I can't surrender. I won't...won't..."

Seb buckled to his knees as a powerful dizziness swept through his head. He could barely see straight, but he still knew what he had to do. His shaking hand rose, and he fumbled for his fingers to line up just right so he could...