Voxun Heat

Story Info
A midnight snack incites Max's alien neighbour to visit.
3.5k words
4.59
6.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an hour since his ex-girlfriend had slammed the front door with a final barrage of curses towards him. He couldn't sleep. He'd lost count in the ways that Cassandra could be a fucking thesaurus on any word related to him and his tiny dick. He didn't care much. She was only supposed to come over and pick up the last of her things. It was supposed to be the ripping of a band aid, quick and clean but with Cassie it was like the band aid was duct tape and glue on his groin. Either way, she was gone now and he could wallow in peace.

He laughed to himself as he began rummaging his refrigerator for something to cook. Only he could move to Vox IV--an alien city within the Vox cluster, and still find the biggest human bitch to grace the dwarf planet. He didn't want to think it all over and had been trying his hardest to forget the fight and sleep, but like most nights he couldn't close his eyes and decided to cook to take his mind off it all. He'd been craving lamb stew and decided that'd be tricky enough to focus on instead of Cassie. He'd begun to chop carrots and lamb to the sound of the heavy rainfall that was Vox IV's choice of weather almost every day of the year. He loved rain really--it just felt cliché what with him being sad, he thought.

The lamb had begun to tenderize in the pot and he'd made his own gravy, thrown in parsley and basil with the carrots and potatoes. The smell of his studio apartment was enticing to say the least and with that warm, winter-blasting smell there came some elation. He leant back on the counter and listened to the stew bubbling over as he looked out towards the neon-kissed skyline of Ventura--the biggest city on this dwarf planet. He loved it here--loved his job working security for the Purus company, loved the rain. The only thing he'd never enjoyed was the loneliness. Hell, he didn't any friends here and Cassie had been the only thing tethering what little acquaintances she knew that would talk to him. He imagined he'd lost those few links too but that was okay.

There came a knock at his door that nudged him out of his daydream. He looked at his watch that projected the time: 1:35am. With a rub of his eyes he stepped towards the door.

"Gas cooker four. Lower temp to warming level." His oven gave a reciprocated beep of acknowledgement.

He was expecting Cassie to be stood in his doorway when he opened it. For a moment he let his hand hang on comm-console and took a deep breath. Round two, baby. He doubled tapped it and the grey slate gave way to a small viewing screen. On the other side of it was the last person he expected to see. He swiped the comm-console to the right and his door slid open with a pleasurable beep and hiss. In front of him stood a Voxun. It was a female, and was only about four-foot in height. He had to crane his neck down to look at her.

A large, black t-shirt clung to her frame like a makeshift dress and black knee-high socks. The Voxun were similar to humans except they were short with neon-green skin, and instead of noses they had a small bump like a mosquito bite with two slits on either side. Their eyes were large and seemed to shift in dilation like cats eyes--he'd seen that before a few times from others he worked with. He'd seen this particular one in the hallway a few times when she'd come home and they'd pass with a smile, or she'd spy him from her balcony which was a neighbour to his sometimes. He could tell it was the same one because of her white hair that she'd tied up into a bun with thin metal bars. Her kitchen-knive shaped ears twitched when the door opened. Her name was--oh fuck why couldn't he remember it?

"Hi," she said and raised a four-fingered hand timidly.

"Uh, hello?"

"I know this'll sound very strange but I could smell what you were cooking and I was very interested to uh--" she rubbed at her neck and looked away, "I was just wondering if I could try it."

"Oh, well--sure." It was a little weird but not entirely, surprisingly. He'd always told himself he needed to at least be friendly with his neighbours and maybe this could be an olive branch. "Come in, Miss?"

"No miss--just Elvie. I know you, Max. I always see you in the lobby. I met your girlfriend once or twice in the elevator."

He stepped aside with a welcoming arm and watched her walk in and look over his place. The kitchen gave way to a large living area, and from there it lowered straight into his bed. She sniffed the air and looked over to the stew pot which was billowing steam.

"Wow. That smells amazing--what is it?"

"Uh it's lamb stew. Human recipe from back on earth." He watched her approach and looked at her legs for a moment. His door hissed shut as he stepped away. Her fingernails were long and she'd painted them a shade of shiny black. He guessed that the Voxun would share similar aesthetics with humans since they'd been involved in their society for a good five hundred years now.

"I'll grab you a bowl," said Max as spoke to his virtual assistant to open the compartment left of the oven.

The drawer hissed opened and he pulled out two metallic bowls with spoons. He handed one to her and then began to scoop out the thick stew into the bowls. Elvie watched in excitement as she saw thick pieces of lamb and carrot swirling in a minty, enticing gravy. Max saw the slits of her nose flare as she breathed in the smell of it and then offered her a seat at his table by the massive plexiglass of his balcony. She followed him and sat down opposite on the table. He never usually sat at it and ended up always eating in the lounge but this was the first time he had company besides Cassie in a long time.

"I heard yelling," said Elvie as they sat down. "I hope I'm not intruding."

"That was my uh--well my ex--we broke up."

"I never spoke to her besides saying hello. She seemed to always ignore me whenever I waved to her in the hallway otherwise."

"Yeah. She had that kind of arrogance about her."

"What made you two split--I apologize if I seem too intrusive--it is a habit of mine to ask too many questions when--" She looked away.

"It's okay. I don't mind. Well, we wanted different things really."

He watched her blow on a spoonful of stew but kept her eyes on him, listening intently to each word. Her tongue slid out; a long, snake-like thing that dabbed at the sauce. The iris of her eyes went all black in what he assumed was pleasure and then she scooped the spoon into her mouth. She chewed and closed her eyes, bobbing her head to some silent tune. He watched her in silence with a smile. When she swallowed it all she opened them again.

"I'm sorry--I got carried away. This tastes amazing. You say it's a human recipe?"

Max nodded. "Yes. A mix of vegetables and meat."

"I'm going off track. What were these different things you two wanted?" asked Elvie as she scooped up another mouthful.

"Well I wanted to get married and she wanted to fuck her co-worker."

Elvie froze for a moment with the spoon close to her lips and then lowered it. "That was not what I expected to hear. I'm sorry that happened to you. Losing people like that is never an easy thing to deal with. It was rude of me to ask and ruder of me to pry," she said as she went to stand up. Max reached out and gently put two fingers against her hand.

"It's fine, Elvie. I really don't mind. If you were intruding I'd be the first to tell you. You wanted to know, I told you."

She slowly sat back down and they ate in silence for a while. He listened to the heavy pattering of rain and watched Elvie who seemed to savour every bite like it was her last. She seemed to enjoy his food more than Cassie ever did. He couldn't help but look her over curiously. He examined the drooping black that reminded him of trailing mascara on and around her eyelids. When she looked back up to him, he smiled.

"So what made you come over more? Was it the yelling or the food? I've never known it to attract a Voxun like this."

"Well," she said as she looked away. He saw something akin to shame on her face but couldn't understand why. "Voxun females have a kind of pattern in their behaviour a few times a year."

"A pattern"?

"A biological response--you humans would say it's like being in heat. Do human women have something similar?"

"Well in a way, yeah. What's that got to do with food?"

"We have very strong cravings for certain foods and smells. Well, certain things trigger responses in us. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so," said Max with a sly smile.

"Well those urges are similar with food also. We crave that physical stimulation in many ways."

"I see. I had no idea Voxun worked like that. So it was just my stew that got you over here?"

"No," said Elvie as she picked up the bowl and drank the remaining gravy with a ravenous slurp. When she put the bowl back down he saw her mouth and spied two sharp fangs that stuck out further than the other teeth. "It wasn't just the food. I could smell you too."

He went to sniff at his arm but she shook her head. "No. It's not a smell like that. It's more like a pheromone--a smell you couldn't smell but we can."

"Oh. Right. And this smell is a good smell?"

"For other male Voxun yes it is. For humans, it depends. Some are not pleasurable."

"Oh. So it's a bad smell?"

"No," she said quickly. "I'm really sorry if I've offended you," she said as she stuck her hand out and touched his forearm. "You smell--"

When her fingers slid against his skin he saw her eyes dilate and go fully black again. She pulled them away like she'd touched fire and shyly put her arms under the table like she'd just been caught doing something forbidden. What was that? He didn't need to be an alien expert to realize she wanted to do something very similar to the stew she'd just had. She got up from the table took her empty bowl over to his sink. Hmm. He slid off the chair and moved over to her quickly and quietly. When she turned around a faint squeak escaped her lips as she looked up at him.

"So basically what you're sayin' to me is that you're in heat, and I hit all the right things in a way that you couldn't stop yourself from coming over here?" He took a step forward and she backed up to the edge of the island that housed the sink. "Is that right? It was my smell and the food mixing together in a way?"

"Well, in a way, yes. I've tried to apologize multiple times for it. It's hard to control. I'll leave now and I've embarrassed myself enough."

He moved closer to her and put his hands under her arms and lifted her onto the counter. She didn't fight it. Now they were closer and her face wasn't two feet below him. He stood between her legs that she parted with ease as her eyes remained focused on him; the blackness of them telling him everything he needed to know but he still wanted to hear her say it anyway. He put his hands down on either side of her and moved his mouth closer to her neck, his lips close to her long ears.

"So it's just that that made you come here?"

"No," he heard her whisper. "No. It wasn't. It was half an excuse."

"An excuse?"

He moved his mouth to her neck and gently kissed it. When her hand slid through his thick hair and pushed him further, goading him to gently bite, he obliged. A gasp escaped her.

"I knew your ex-girlfriend had left and I wanted to see you."

"Why?" he asked as he nibbled at the bottom of her ear. She let out another squeak that made him twitch down below.

"Because it's not just being in heat. I like you," she whispered. "Your smell. You."

He pulled away then moved his mouth over hers. She melted in his arms and fought to taste him, kissing him harder and pulling him close with tightly-gripped fists on his t-shirt. She lapped at him, savouring each push. He gave it back to her and tasted the sweetness of her saliva; her tongue moved across his; back and forth. Jesus. She pulled away from him and he moved back to her neck, biting it harder this time as she airlessly forced out words between her moans.

"I've watched you outside--in the hallway--every time you walk by I smell you and I lose my fucking mind. You're my kind. I couldn't keep away."

He kissed her neck and then her chin. She hungrily tried to lap at him again but he moved down and lifted her t-shirt up. She leant back as he stared down at her cunt that resembled a human woman's except for the tinged, black spot that was similar to the mascara skin under her eyes. That's where he needed to put his mouth. It twitched as he gently kissed it and then it twitched again. When his tongue over it, he looked up and saw the two small breasts with dark-green nipples and ran his hands over them while he sucked on her clit. Her legs jolted as he felt the hardness of her nipples against his thumbs.

"Okay--I did not know you knew where that was," said Elvie breathlessly.

He sucked on her clit harder and felt the sudden rush of wetness across his lips. He licked and tasted as Elvie's hands pushed him hard back onto his clit. "Don't fucking stop, Max."

He would do his best not to as he flicked his tongue and sucked until he felt her legs begin to shake. When they trembled she pushed his mouth down harder and the crescendo of her squeaks gave way to screams that rose until finally there was an airless squeak and her body went limp against him. The sudden rush of wetness that went into his mouth made his cock rise to attention as he tasted the sweet tang of her cunt.

He stepped back for a moment and wiped at his mouth and saw the black-tinged pussy juice on his fingers. It was a surprise to be sure, but not an entirely unwelcome one. He tasted the sweetness of it on his fingers and then stepped forward and wiped his mouth. Elvie slid from the counter and dropped down onto her knees to his surprise. She impatiently pulled at the string of his sweatpants and within seconds she'd yanked them down with his boxers. His cock shot up and she eyed it; it covered most of her face and from beneath it he heard a simple "Wow. Big."

"You like it?"

He heard her sniff and then watched as she shook in what he imagined was pleasure. Her face came to the side of it and he watched her snake-tongue slide around the base of it and tighten. It was his turn to yelp as she slid her mouth over the head of his shaft and used her tongue and mouth in tandem to pump it. He'd never felt this on his cock and tried to stop his legs from buckling at how good it felt. Holy fuck. Why hadn't I ever tried a Voxun before? He saw her fangs and watched his cock glide between them. She pulled away.

"I won't hurt you with my teeth," said Elvie as she pulled out; a long line of drool still between her mouth and the tip of his cock.

"I trust you," he whispered. "Keep goin'."

He saw her ears twitch in pleasure at the words and took all of him in. He felt his cock slide down her throat and for a brief moment wondered if Voxun had gag reflexes. When she looked up at him; she'd taken his cock all the way and felt her tongue slide across his balls with a smooth, hypnotic touch. Her green cheeks had flushed pink and he had to pull away. Elvie let out an appreciative gasp of air and then looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Why did--you--stop?"

"Because I don't want to finish like this. Come here," he said as he picked her up; she felt weightless in his arms.

She wrapped her legs around him and lapped at his mouth as he carried her down towards his bed. He fell forward and they both bounced on it with a laugh. She giggled at him and he smiled at her. For a moment they both looked at each other in silence, and then she kissed him again, harder now before he kissed her lips, her cheek, and then her neck. "Are you goin' to fuck me?" she asked.

"Nothing gets past you," he said as he kissed her neck again. He felt her breathing go deep as she reached down to feel his cock and rubbed it against her rock-hard clit. "That feels good."

"Breed me, Max," she whispered as she stared at him. "I want to feel you fill me up."

It was all the words he needed to hear as he moved his cock lower and slid it into her tight cunt. It wrapped around him and he pushed her entire body up the bed with one thrust. Okay. Not so hard. She's not human size. He started slower and felt each inch slide in. Elvie gripped the sheets of his bed and writhed, wriggling on his cock and biting her lip as he gently filled her. He saw her fangs gently bite her bottom lip and it sent him into another thrust that he couldn't control. This time she moved with it. Each time he moved she took all of him with wild, squeaking gasps and he moved with her, moaning at the vice-grip on his dick.

He pulled back and held her up by her sides as she bounced with hungry yelps. Her hands gripped his neck as she bounced on him, until finally there was another rising crescendo of screams. He tore the t-shirt from her and examined her entire body. He was getting close--the way she looked, the way she moved, the way she talked set off nerve-endings that had never been awake until he'd felt her kiss him. She rode him like this was all she'd ever wanted and it made his mind get lost in the fog of pleasure she was giving him.

"Fuck me harder, Max," she demanded and he obliged.

The bars in her hair had fallen out and her white hair splayed wildly. He wrapped his hand in it and fucked her cunt hard enough to make the bed beneath them shake. It was close now. He looked down to see the tufts of white on her pussy that were damp with the juice of her cunt. His dick began to throb as he pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her with a final thrust. Her mouth founds his as he felt himself let go. The pleasure rose high and he followed the wave as he collapsed onto her. His hands were lost in her hair as she wrapped her legs around him and they gasped in unison, finally coming together. Her eyes blackened. He laid there in her arms, still inside her, feeling her pussy twitch against his spent cock. He felt himself slide out and laid there for what felt like hours.

Only seconds had passed when he looked up at her. She was gently snoring and so he moved behind her and climbed under his blanket. With his other arm he scooped her inwards. She sleepily climbed under the sheets with him and spooned him. She felt so warm in his arms. Within seconds he found his eyes getting heavier as he listened to the sound of the continuous rain and the squeaking dreamy gasps of Elvie. He kissed her gently on her cheek and they both slept peacefully, bathed in the neon light of the skyline.