Voyage into Carn'Al

Story Info
A cursed cock, a magical valley, a doe girl.
3k words
4.43
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick encounter between a young mage and a doe girl. I have some plans for continuations but no idea when they will come. Any and all feedback is appreciated even if it's just negative, also ideas of where the story can go. I live off any and all input. Anyways enjoy... I did writing it.

I strode through the forest cutting at the low vegetation with my shortsword. I was an adventurer on a very strange mission. From an early age I had noticed I was different from others. I had been cursed. My dick was so large and I came so much that nobody but the horniest of creatures could ever take it. It was nearly fifteen inches long when erect and very thick. Using the magic of the curse I had been able to weave a form of spellcasting for myself however I regained my strength though releases. The more powerful the better. While I have been able to do basic incantations by masturbation I needed something more, something powerful. So this was why I was here. In the valley of Carn'al. It is said that in the great angelic wars this valley was besieged by succubae and incubae, their influence seeped into the surroundings and corrupting most of the native flora. No man has ever been able to survive here. Some have managed to flee, a few dehydrated souls. They speak of creatures who can make men cum in seconds, over and over and over until there's just an empty husk left. Well I might be mortal but I'm pretty sure my cock isnt.

I came to a small glade. I could see a few standing stones arranged in a half circle. They had strange runes carved into them. As I looked closer I recognised it as Virsth, the language of demonics. Must be an old succubus ritual site i thought, as good as any to set up camp. I did a quick sweep of the place for magics but there was none other than a weak remnant aura, nothing to worry about. I set up my tent, which simply unfolded itself, a neat enchantment I was quite pleased with. I started to begin making a fire. Then I saw something more in my periferie. I quickly drew my shortsword, not that I knew how to use it very well. I jolted up to my feet and spun about, looking for whatever it was.

My eyes fell upon a small woman at the edge of the clearing. She was maybe 5' tall and had a lithe build. Her tits were quite sizable, a good handful on each side around the size of an orange and drop shaped. Her skin tone was an earthy brown, the color of hazel and her eyes were large and doelike and a lighter brown. She had rather short straight hair, coming down to her shoulders. Her face was distinctly nonhuman with her nose coming down to a snout similar to those on a fallow deer. Her ears were also those of a deer, jutting out from the sides of her head and turned downwards. She also had a small pair of horns on the top of her head, barely more than small points. She only had a small loincloth made from leather on her and I could feel myself stiffen at the sight of her.

"Who are you?" I asked, raising my sword towards her.

She carefully took a few steps forwards and smelled the air. "You're a man?" Her eyes lit up. "Oh please don't hurt me, I was just drawn to your smell." She put up her arms defensively. "You see so few men ever come by here, I can't even remember the last one. I'm aching..." A few steps more.

I saw through her ruse. She was putting up an act, trying to seem defenseless and scared. But I was sure she had never met someone quite like me. I put my sword down.

"You need a man?" I asked, cocking a smile.

"So much, I need a cock so bad. My pussy has been craving it." She closed the distance between us. As I was nearly 6'2 i towered over her.

"Well you're going to have to work your way to your pussy. Can't go dry now can we?" I leaned down to her. She licked her lips.

"Of course not... what do I call you?" She leered and began undoing my belt.

"Avan... or master." I grinned back at her, I knew one should never give their real names to creatures of the woods.

"Ok master it is." She got down on her knees and pulled my pants down my calves. My cock burst out and slapped across her face. "Wow... that's a lot, master." I could tell she was taken aback.

"Are you just gonna talk?" I put a hand in her hair.

"No no... master." She grinned before she began stroking his cock with her hands. Both weren't enough to completely wrap around his girth, an inch or so between her pinkies.

He suddenly put his other hand on the back of her head and pressed her forwards.She yelped a bit before quickly being silenced by his huge member, only managing a small gurgling sound. He quickly hit the back of her mouth, still with plenty of cock left. He could feel her moving her tongue around his shaft. The hot wetness edged him forwards. He began thrusting and slowly he could feel her throat opening up slowly. After a few thrusts his head managed to penetrate the barrier and down into her throat. As I continued to thrust into her wetness, treating her mouth like a pussy or a toy a large bulge formed on her throat. I pulled out entirely, leaving her gasping for air. My massive cock hung down next to her face, reaching all the way down to her tits. I realized he had to have been down all the way to her collarbones before and now Iwas determined to get down to her tits. I Pulled her head back and then again pushed my huge cock into her mouth. Her throat opened up nicely now, at the first attempt. I got maybe ten inches down before I pulled up. Then another inch the next thrust. I could see tears pooling in her eyes along with desire. Pure lust beamed from her. Suddenly she began shuddering.

Her eyes rolled back and her body began convulsing. Holy shit I thought. She was cumming. From giving a blowjob. From being used so roughly. This spurred me on, nearly cumming at the sight, but no, I was going to make it all the way down first. Reinvigorated, I continued thrusting and soon I felt my balls slap against her chin. She had regained some composure by now and seemed just as shocked as I was. The outline of my cock was clearly visible between her collarbones and her tits hanging to either side of it. I couldn't keep it in anymore. I came hard and deep down in her stomach. I felt her orgasming again around my cock as my cum flooded deep into her stomach. As I felt my cock deflating I slowly pulled it out of her, a wet slurping sound as it did. She gasped for air as my length excited her.

"You really are something huh..." She breathed heavily. I could see her things were wet with girlcum.

"So they say. Now let me return the favor." She looked up at me as I cast a quick strength enhancer, easy thing with my recent release. I pulled her from the ground and hoisted her up on my shoulders, my nose now pressed into her loincloth. I held my arms under her thighs so that she basically sat on my shoulders, just reversed. I maneuvered a hand around and tugged away her loincloth to reveal a pink slit oozing with juices. I dove into her slit with my tongue. I felt her thrashing around my head as my tongue pushed into her pussy. With my strength spell she was unable to do anything but jerk and moan.

"Oooh fuuck... yes fuuuck." She exclaimed, a large splatter of girlcum squirted my face as she came hard. I continued my assault.

"Aaah fuuck, oh oh ooooh." She began going limp in my arms. I raised my hands higher to her back when I felt her starting to slump. Soon all that kept her from falling backwards were my powerful hands.

Orgasm after orgasm wrecked through her system, much more powerful than any she had gotten from her endeavors with her own kin. My tongue was far more powerful than her petite friends. Her tribe of women could only do so much for each other. Her whole body felt like jello in my arms as I slowly lowered her down to the ground. Her eyes vad rolled back and were jeering lazily at nothing in particular, her tongue had rolled out and now draped down her chin. Her mouth stretched in a wide smile of delirious climax. Meanwhile he had returned to full strength, my cock pointing slightly upwards. The young deer girl sank down to her knees and began lazily lapping my cock, slowly stroking it, high on orgasmic afterglow.

"So... I think it's time you tell me who you are." I said authoritatively, patting her hair gently.

"Elphia... My name is Elphia." She drew back, admiring my manhood. "You are not like other humans are you?" She leaned back and began kissing along my shaft, her large doe eyes meeting mine.

"Not quite, anyone else here? Your friends around? Sneaking in to kill me?" I was fairly certain they weren't but I kept an eye on the treeline.

"Oh we do not mean to kill the travelers, we just need them, like I needed you. After a while they just fall, unable to get up." She dragged her tounge from the base to the tip, kissing the head.

I pondered a bit on her response. If this was true this journey may be more than just a charge up for my powers. Some of the populace might be more good-natured than I thought. This Elphia at least seemed far from the bloodthirsty monster that legends spoke of.

"Do your friends think the same of travelers?" I asked my hand gently stroking her head.

"They do, but you shouldn't go to them, I want you all to myself before you empty. I want all of you." She emphasized it by wrapping her lips around the head of my cock. I felt her tongue playing with the precum leaking out.

"I'll probably last for them too, we haven't even gotten to the main course yet and you're out." I pulled her off my dick. "How about we get to that?" She slowly rose, still on wobbly legs.

"I want you in me. Fill me!" A hint of desperation had creeped back into her voice. She turned and walked over to a fallen stone, carved with the devilish runes, bending over and displaying her pert ass to me. Her head swiveled and she looked at me. Pleading with her eyes.

I stepped out of my pants, which had now fallen to the ground around my ankles, and began undoing my shirt. I walked over and stood behind her. My lengthy cock laid on her petite back reaching far up. I wasn't so sure she could take it all the way, but I was gonna attempt it either way. I lined my cock up with her tight pink slit and began pushing.

"Aaah fuuck meee!" Elphia exclaimed as his mushroom tip pushed into her wetness. I cracked a smile.

"If you say so." And I pulled back and pushed in, several inches disappeared into her cunt.

"Hnnngk" Her eyes bulged out and her face turned red. I already felt an orgasm building inside her. "Yes, ravage me with your thick cock! Oooh" I felt a barrier deep inside her, yet only about 9 inches had been speared into her. She came hard around me, screaming out.

I pressed a little against her cervix, the tightness slowly giving way. Pulling back and then pushing back in, after only two strokes more she came again, this time more quiet but I felt the shaking through her body. I grabbed a handful of her auburn hair and yanked her head upwards. Tears of ecstasy ran down her cheeks and her mouth was twisted into a wide grin.

"I'm going into your cervix, I'll ruin you for anyone after me." I growled into her ear.

"Mmmft, yes master... ruin me." Her voice quivered, another orgasm running through her and her eyes rolled back into her head. This gave me the spur to finally push through. I continued thrusting and soon my head pushed deep into her cervix. Still several inches were still outside despite bottoming out into her snatch. My cockhead penetrated her very core. On her belly the outline of my cock was visible, pressing against her stomach from the inside. I paused, looking over the quivering girl before me.

"Well I think it's time for a different approach." I stroked her cheek with my other hand, pushing my thumb into her mouth and lubing it with her saliva. Then I retracted it and palmed her left ass cheek, rubbing my thumb around her rosebud.

"Do... do you not want to fill me with your seed?" Elphia asked, breathing heavily.

"I do... just not right where I am now." I punctuate the sentence by pressing my thumb into her ass. A muffled sound escaped her lips as she orgasmed yet again. I swirled my thumb around, trying to widen the tight hole.

"It... it won't fit the master, it's too large." Fear mixed with excitement in her voice.

"I told you I was going to ruin you..." I pulled out my cock from her pussy with a wet 'Shloorp' and pointed it towards her ashole. "... and I intend to keep my word!" I speared my cock forwards and against her ass. It pressed into her canal several inches and she yelped out, half in pain, half in pleasure. I pulled out a bit and then began thrusting. Every thrust was punctuated by a yip from Elphia and every thrust another inch pressed into her. I released her hair and placed both my hands below her arms, my fingers reaching for her tits. I braced and then I lifted her off the ground. She was light in my hands, even without the strength spell I could have lifted her probably. She gasped and then turned her head to kiss me. The kiss became more of a slobber as her tongue danced across my right cheek.

Now I could let gravity do most of the work. I lifted her slightly and then dropped her down my shaft thrusting upwards simultaneously. The sound of all air escaping her lungs came from her mouth. She came again, I had lost count of her orgasms, must have been a dossin now. My massive cock was halfway up her rectum, her ring stretching obscenely around it. I continued pumping upwards, using her as little more than a toy for my own pleasure. She had become delirious.

Wave after wave of ecstasy coursing through her system. She made no coherent sounds, just an orgasmic noise. Soon I could again see the outline of my cockhead against her slim belly. With another powerful thrust the last inches disappeared into her. She moaned out at my nuts hitting her pussy. Her legs were splayed out around my cock, unable to close around it, her arms hung lifeless to her sides and her head lolled to the side, no thoughts forming over the orgasmic bliss filling her. I switched my hands to her shoulders and thrusted violently into her. Strokes of 7 or 8 inches in length.

She was now mostly propped up on my cock. I furiously pumped in and out of her, replaced by a savage beast in need of release. After a few minutes of fucking up into her and her overcome with orgasm upon orgasm I roared out in ecctassy. I shot a load of cum deep into her belly, then another, and again and again. Six ropes of cum in total. I then released his grasp on her shoulders and watched as she momentarily sat only on my cock. Her lip form slowly slid off my meat, hitting the ground at my feet.

She slowly raised her head off the ground, propping herself up on her elbows. Then she sat up on her knees and marveled at my slowly deflating cock. She leaned in and tasted her own ass mixed with my juices.

"Mmmh you taste good." She lapped at it, her long tongue sliding over it. "Maybe we should go home to my tribe, I shouldn't hoard such a marvelous resource." She lovingly stroked the shaft now hanging limp between my legs. She shook her head as if to wake herself up. "Oh no, I feel you leaking out of me..." She sounded distressed. She got up on her feet and quickly made her way down to the trees where I had first spotted her and I could see my cum indeed running down her thighs. She returned with a small satchel. From it she retrieved a sizable plug made from polished wood. Licking it she put it in her mouth and squatted. She scooped up the cum leaking out of her into her hands and took the plug from her mouth. Then she plopped the plug into her ass, it slid easily into where I had just ravaged. Lastly she licked her hands clean from cum and swallowed.

"Our camp is not far, we should be able to make it before sundown." She said, her smile beaming.

"Then let's not waste time." I had gone back to my clothes and started dressing. I didn't bother to button my shirt and hoisted my own satchel over my shoulder. Following Elphia to the trees I laughed at my fortune.