Voyage Into Manhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory of his dick inside Alex was so near in his mind that he spent half of the shower fiercely scrubbing his penis to try to cleanse himself of his sin. By the time he got out of the shower, he was completely red and exhausted. He headed back to his room to change. Still alone in the house, he got on his hands and knees and began to pray.

"God, I don't know what you want from me," he said quietly. "What am I going to do? I've broken my vows, I've committed the worst sin imaginable, and I've unleashed something that... I don't know how to take it back. There's no going back from this, God. I can't pretend that I don't know what it's like to have sex with a man. And now that I know what that feels like... all I want is to do it again."

He put his head in his hands. He felt lost in his addiction, overwhelmed by his desire and the guilt that came with acting on it. He wiped his eyes.

"What do you want me to do? Should I tell Ezekiel about Alex? I don't want anything bad to happen to him, I just want to be a good person, God... Please just give me a sign."

He racked his brain for the answer, but nothing came. After a moment, he got to his feet and opened the door. He walked through the house, which was still empty. Where were the other guys? He checked his phone: 8:40 am. Surely they would be arriving soon.

And what would he do? He felt dirty and wrong, and he desperately wished he was home in the comfort of his bed. Even with all of his urges and his self-hatred, the life he'd had before this was better than the hell he'd gotten himself into.

He knew he couldn't rat Alex out, but he also knew he couldn't bring himself to be there any longer. The only thing he could do was leave.

He resolved to go to Ezekiel's room and ask to be sent home early. He knew that Ezekiel would be upset, but it's not like he would have to refund Jacob's money. Jacob would have to figure something else out when he came home if he wanted to save his marriage.

Jacob approached Ezekiel's door when suddenly he stopped. Had he heard something? He put his ear to the door. He could hear what sounded like two voices coming from within.

Who was in there with Ezekiel? He considered knocking, but something in him made him try the handle. It was unlocked. He slowly pulled the door open a crack.

Jacob was almost not even surprised to see Brad's naked body in the middle of fucking someone when he opened the door. The thing that was surprising however, was who he was fucking--Ezekiel!

Jacob could see Ezekiel's naked body lying on the ground, his hairy, muscular legs spread out as Brad... Jesus! Brad was riding Ezekiel's cock!

"Oh, yeah. That's it, ride that dick," Ezekiel groaned.

"Fuck, Ezekiel, your cock is so big," said Brad.

He bounced up and down on Ezekiel's dick, his hands resting against Ezekiel's hairy chest. Jacob watched as Ezekiel's thick cock plunged in and out of Brad's asshole. As domineering and masculine as Brad seemed, Jacob was surprised to see him in such a submissive role.

Jacob was also surprised at how in shape Ezekiel was. Maybe it was because he was too busy being intimidated by him, but he hadn't even realized that underneath Ezekiel's conservative clothing, he had kind of a beefy dad bod going on.

"Get on the bed," Ezekiel said as he slapped Brad's ass.

Brad pulled off of Ezekiel's dick, letting Ezekiel's cock plop out. Holy shit! The thing had to be at least 9". Jacob watched in disbelief as Brad got on his hands and his knees on the bed, presenting his ass to Ezekiel like a prize stallion.

"Fuck me," he grunted as he wiggled his ass back and forth.

Ezekiel quickly complied, shoving his cock into Brad'd tight ass and ramming into him at breakneck speed.

The two men fucked roughly and animalistically. It almost seemed like they hated each other. Ezekiel grunted in anger with every thrust into Brad's asshole. He fucked him so hard the bed was shaking, and Brad seemed to almost get off on it. He kept pushing back against Ezekiel's cock and begging him for more.

"Whose hole is it?" Ezekiel asked as he pounded Brad's ass.

"Yours, sir!" Brad grunted as he grabbed his cock and started to stroke himself.

"Don't you forget it. I fuck you where I want, when I want. I don't care about your wife or how many kids you have--your ass is mine, faggot," said Ezekiel.

Jacob quietly closed the door. His heart was pounding in his chest as he headed back down the hallway towards his room. He opened the door and shut it silently behind him.

He sat on the bed, staring at the wall in a daze. He was so confused he didn't even know what to think. He had asked God for a sign, but what was he supposed to get from this?

After a few minutes, he could hear the sounds of some of the other guys as they got back from their walkabout. Alex opened the door to find Jacob still sitting on his bed, staring at the wall.

"Jacob?" he asked as he shut the door behind him. He still hadn't changed out of his clothes from the day before.

"Is everything alright?"

Jacob turned to look at him. He smiled.

"I want to help you bring this place down."