Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh," I gasped, the impact of being dropped onto the bed taking me by surprise. It didn't last long though, excited laughter taking over as John joined me on the bed and a frolicking striptease commenced. Within minutes we were both lying there naked atop the soft mattress.

"I take it all back," John whispered in between long lingering kisses. "You are more than beautiful, Bablee."

I blushed once more. If nothing else, John was a real charmer, but now it was down to me to show him just how beautiful I was. I had to admit that I was just a little scared. Not scared of being with a man, even a stranger, but more scared of letting him down. I knew what I wanted, but was it the same for him? After all, the only thing my Javed wanted was a slow fuck under the covers with him on top. I so hoped that John would want something a little more exciting. Now was the time to find out, and now was the time for Bablee to take the lead.

Pulling myself up, I clambered on top of my lover for the night, positioning my lips against his once more. I could feel my breasts squashed hard against his hairless chest, my hardened nipples like little rocks pressing into the soft mounds. Down below, his semi-soft cock nestled against my bush, twitching every so often as his arousal increased. Tempting my lover, I withdrew my lips, replacing them with the offer of a nipple. He needed no encouragement, latching on and suckling my hard nub. I gasped as he bit down on the tender nugget, then sighed as he sucked it deep inside. One breast followed the other, and soon I was conscious of a little dampness between my legs. If I didn't know it before, I did now. I was hot and needed to be satisfied, satisfied by one thing only. I slithered down his body, finally kneeling between his splayed legs, and took his hardening cock in my hand.

"Mmmm," came a whispered moan as I stroked him gently. I could feel his cock twitch in my grasp as blood coursed through his veins, his member enlarging the more I teased. He was bigger than my Javed, but by no means a monster. I leant forward, running my hardened nipples over the length of his shaft, before taking his meaty rod as the stuffing between my two soft buns. John moaned once more as I rocked back and forth. I was already contemplating the same, when I heard words gently whispering into my mind.

"Use your mouth. Take him inside."

They were Melodee's words, but had I heard them or dreamed them? I wasn't waiting to find out, removing his sausage from between my buns and directing it towards my pouting mouth. I glanced up at John, winked seductively, and lowered my mouth downwards. Not knowing whether to expect a staleness or a saltiness, a pleasantness or a disgustingness, I hesitated slightly before reaching out with my tongue and caressing the tip of his head. It was hard to describe, but for sure not disgusting, and before long I had taken his whole head inside, bobbing up and down as I worked his shaft in and out of my mouth. The moans from below offered the suggestion that I was doing a good job.

I jumped, nearly taking his head into the back of my throat, when I felt a warm wetness caress my pussy lips. It wasn't rocket science to know that Melodee was the perpetrator, her tongue running up and down my snatch. I could only have imagined the view that she had been getting, me kneeling there head down and naked ass sticking up in the air, directed straight towards her. If it was the other way around then, for sure, I would have been tempted to dip my own tongue into her sweet sex. I could have stayed here all night, working my tongue around his cock whilst my teacher worked hers within my cunt. There was though, the nagging urge and I knew it needed satisfying.

Sitting back up, I adjusted my position and knelt across his hips, my dripping sex resting right over his manhood. Unable to help myself, I shuffled back and forth on his hardness, feeling it slide under my juicy lips, emerging out at the front before disappearing back underneath. If it was down to me alone, I would have taken him there and then, simply sinking down on his cock and riding away. I knew that was for another night, though, and today was more about pleasing him. Leaning forward, I kissed john on the lips before nibbling at his neck. I could feel his hand clawing at my soft ass cheek as, nervously, I whispered into his ear.

"Is your Bablee pleasing you?"

Words were not needed, the clench on my ass giving me the answer.

"And would you like your Bablee to please you more?"

Another clench told the same. I could feel John working a finger between my ass cheeks and into my wetness. How I wished it was his cock and not just a finger.

"Tell me, John. How would you like your Bablee to please you? Would you like my mouth to slide over your shaft, softly sucking all the way until you cum inside? How about I sink down on your manhood and ease my tight pussy walls up and down? You'd like that, wouldn't you John? Or maybe, you want to be in control, to have me begging for mercy as you ram your cock in and out of my sodden pussy? I'm all yours John, just let me know how I can please you."

There was a silence, an eerie stillness, broken only by the sound of my own deep breathing as I wondered if I had done the wrong thing. What I had said was so out of character, but it reflected just what I was feeling in that moment. Here I was, a forty-something housewife, giving a stranger an outpouring of sexual desires and handing the outcome to him. I sat back up, and wiggled my snatch over his cock, my breasts swaying gently with every movement as I waited for his response. When it came it was not at all what I expected.

"I would like you to please both of us at the same time. Can you do that?"

"Both?"

"Yes, both of us."

I turned around to Melodee, a little confused by the ask. She was sat back in her comfy chair, legs splayed and from the glint on her puffy lips she had already been playing with herself. Melodee smiled, before sticking out her tongue and seductively wiggling it around. The penny dropped.

"Of course, John. It would be my pleasure. Where I was brought up, I was taught that it was right for ladies to go first, so please allow me to please young Melodee here."

I climbed down from the bed and positioned myself on my knees between Melodee's legs. I could already smell her sex, the intoxicating fragrance enticing me closer and closer. Mouth hovering over her waiting snatch, I flicked my gae upwards and into Melodee's eyes. She smiled and nodded, giving me my cue. Tentatively at first, I ran the tip of my tongue over her glistening lips getting my very first taste of another woman. It was so different to his cock, a subtle sweetness to her slick juices, and once tasted I just had to have more. Before long I had my whole mouth forced up against her pussy lips, my hidden tongue now switching between Melodee's clit and love canal. She was moaning quietly, all the encouragement I needed to continue my onslaught.

A hand on my ass, caressing my soft cheek, told me that John had joined us. He ran his fingers gently down my back, the nails tickling narrow lines across my skin, before kissing my neck. Whispered words sent a chill of excitement through my body.

"You like that, don't you Bablee? You like making your lover purr with the tip of your tongue."

"Mmmm," came my muffled reply, my mouth still stuffed into Melodee's sweet sex.

"You'd like her to cum for you wouldn't you Bablee?"

"Mmmm."

"But more than that, you'd like me to fuck you at the same time, wouldn't you Bablee? For me to ram my cock in and out of your dripping pussy while you eat lover girl. Tell me Bablee, is that what you want?"

A wiggle of the hips accompanied my latest muffled response, and when John's hand nudged my ass cheek upwards, I quickly repositioned myself into a sort of doggy position, at no time breaking away from the sweet sex in from of me. I gasped as I felt his fingers tease my outer lips apart, before dipping inside. In an instant my own juices were flowing freely, if in fact they had ever stopped, and I was making my own muffled moans deep into Melodee's folds. I turned my attention from her clit, instead forcing my tongue as far as I could up into her pussy. Melodee's moans had gone from a low background noise to full-on guttural moans, and I could only imagine the fires stirring up inside. She had been good to me, and I so wanted to pay back some of her kindness. Increasing my tempo, I started to tongue fuck my young teacher come lover. A chorus of gasps followed soon after, as John took me by surprise and rammed his cock into my own pussy, at the same time forcing my tongue deep into Melodee's sex.

What a picture the three of us made. By now Melodee was slumped back into her chair, legs splayed, and eyes shut tight, her moans coming almost continuously as the fires built in her loins. Then there was John, rocking forward and back on his knees, passionately thrusting his manhood in and out. Finally, myself, the filling between these two, my mouth glued to my lover's pussy and my own sex stuffed full of a stranger's rampant cock. I could feel my ample breasts swing with every thrust from behind.

John was now fucking both of us. His cock ramming home into my pussy, the momentum of which was driving my tongue in and out of Melodee's cunt.

The room was a symphony of carnal noise: Melodee's loud moans as she was tongue fucked, my own muffled moans as I was cock fucked, and John's grunts as he continued to ram his cock in and out. It was a race to see who would hold on the longest but, having been given a head start, it wasn't really a surprise when Melodee came loud and hard. I could feel her juices running down my chin as she screamed in delight, her legs clamping hard around my head as she rode her wave.

John wasn't about to stop, and picked up speed as he heard Melodee starting to cum. He was thrusting long and hard into my hot cunt and I too could feel the embers of delight start to build inside. It wasn't long before embers became flames, became raging fire, and I screamed my own guttural scream as I came under his onslaught. John though kept going, thrusting his cock into my now sensitive pussy, groans indicating that he too was nearing the end.

A single hard thrust and the resulting warmth inside, told me he had reached his own happy ever after.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that evening, as I walked back to my cabin with Melodee, I found out that John and I had so much in common. There was nothing sordid about John and his evenings of passion. They were simply a way of filling a gap in his day to day life. His story was not too dissimilar to my own, his wife having lost the urge well before he had done. The only difference was that he had been open with her, about what he wanted, what he needed. I knew this would not be the case for everybody, but at least I took some solace in being able to relate to John's story.

"Thank you," I whispered to Melodee as we reached the door to my cabin.

"Was it what you imagined? Did it give you the answers you wanted?" she asked in reply.

"Yes," I replied, kissing my teacher on the lips. "It gave me some answers, but also uncovered just as many new questions."

"Mmmm," came Melodee's reply. "So, can I assume this isn't the end for beautiful Bablee?"

"Oh, no," I replied, once again kissing Melodee, "this isn't the end. I think it is only the beginning."

"Are you sure, Bablee?"

"Never surer. John was fantastic, and I loved tonight, but there was still something missing."

"What was that?"

"Well . . . I don't know . . . passion . . . desire . . . roughness . . . maybe control. The way my stranger's wife was fucked had a little of all of these, and that is what I want, what I still need to feel."

"Interesting."

"Will you still help me get there, Melodee?"

"Of course, I will. I said I would teach you, and that hasn't changed, but it may be that you will need to get yourself one of these black shirts."

"How would I do that?"

"I can do that for you if you want but do remember that the black shirt comes with a certain responsibility. Are you sure, Bablee, that you want everything it stands for? Maybe once you have had the time to think about it, you'll feel different. Maybe, just having a little taste is enough. You know, like dipping your toes in the water but without diving fully in."

"Oh no, Melodee. I want to have it all, not just a little taste. I need to fulfil my fantasy, to know just how she felt as he ravaged her against that window. Can you arrange it for me, Melodee?"

"You are one hot woman, Bablee. One beautiful, hot woman. Don't worry about it, I'll do the necessary tomorrow and then you will be one of us."

We kissed once more before Melodee left and I entered my own cabin. I really loved this woman and the opportunities she was providing. I so hoped that being part of the team would open the doors I wanted. In the meantime I only had to wait until Friday for my encounter with my own perfect stranger.

To be continued...

12