Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, with the three champagne glasses filled, Suzy sat down and shuffled up to my free side. Here I was, the filling between a matrimonial sandwich. I could feel both of their bodies nestled closely up against my own. There was no way out. For several minutes we just sat there, sipping away at our fizz. With the bottle emptied it was Suzy who broke the ice.

"So, where were we? Oh, yes, I remember. Darling husband, you were going to introduce me to this beautiful young lady, weren't you?"

"Oh, this is Bablee," Paul replied. "Bablee, do say hello to my wife Suzy."

I turned to say hello but was stopped before I even started. An arm around my shoulder, Suzy pressed her lips against mine and we kissed.

"Pleased to meet you Bablee," came her response as she pulled back and smiled. "I see you've already gotten to know my husband Paul, haven't you? If I remember rightly, it's not the first time though, is it?"

"No," I replied a little sheepishly, not quite knowing where Suzy was taking this conversation. She had smiled, I'm sure I hadn't imagined it, but there was still a touch of contempt in her voice. I couldn't tell if it was purely for impact or whether Suzy had really taken a dislike to me. Maybe she was the jealous sort, although why anyone so young and sexy would be jealous of a middle-aged mother like me, I didn't know. What's more, jealousy really didn't fit in with Paul's explanation of their open and free relationship.

I glanced back at Paul and he simply smiled.

"Don't worry, Bablee. Paul tells me everything, don't you darling?"

"Everything?" I asked, nerves apparent in my hesitant voice.

"Oh yes, everything! Let's see if I can remember just what he said. You will correct me darling if I miss anything out, won't you?"

I looked again at Paul. I should have been expecting this, after all he had told me about their open relationship making them stronger together and it was only natural that they wouldn't harbour secrets. Even so, it did seem a little embarrassing that his wife might know all about our private meeting. My earlier gusto had sunk back deep inside and I was now questioning myself as to whether this had been a good idea or not. I was so deep in contemplation that I barely noticed the continued narration of our earlier exploits, words flowing into my ears but initially not registering in my mind. I wasn't sure how long she had been talking or what she had said until I heard my name.

"Yes, Bablee . . ."

I turned and stared at Suzy.

". . . he told me how he found you there, all alone up on the top deck. How you were just a little preoccupied when he found you, but how you were happy for him to join you."

I didn't know whether to shrink back into my embarrassment or to stand up for myself. I hadn't taken her husband, he had taken me.

"And he told me what you were doing, or more to the point what you were watching. Is that right Bablee? Were you watching?"

I nodded my head. "Yes," I murmured.

"And what were you watching?"

"You," I murmured again. "I was watching you."

"Yes, you were watching me, weren't you Bablee? Staring at my nakedness, my sexy naked body. As I enjoyed a little intimate moment, you were there, watching. You never stopped, not even when he did this . . ."

I jumped at the feel of her hand on my bare knee.

". . . you just continued staring, ogling, gawping as my lover fucked me. Is that what you are Bablee? Are you just a little voyeur who gets her kicks by watching others? Or is there more to this beautiful young woman than Paul was letting on?" There was a quiet pause, before Suzy continued. "Now, what was it that he did after he put his hand on your knee? Do you remember, Bablee?"

I should have been questioning myself. Here was a woman, seemingly nonplussed with my encounter with her husband and intent on making me feel uncomfortable or even being confrontational, but there was something else. She wasn't like other women I knew. Suzy had an air of dominance about her, an air of control, of . . . I struggled to find the word which summed up the attraction of this woman, but like a magnet I found myself being pulled towards her.

Before I had the time to respond, or even defend myself, I felt her fingers inch up the inside of my leg, her shaped nails tracing sharply pointed lines as they went. Without thinking, I found myself easing my legs apart. I don't know why, given her somewhat jealous tirade, but I so wanted Suzy to continue. I closed my eyes and that vision of her, in the cabin, up against the window, filled my mind. By the time her fingers reached the top and nestled up against the fabric of my knickers, I could feel the arousal building up inside. How could she have such an effect? This wasn't exactly seduction, yet I still felt a similar excitement.

Suzy started to rub gently over my gusset. It was like I had become her puppet, receptive to every temptation. In no time at all I was breathing fast, the desire down below taking over and the merest hint of dampness coating my innermost sex. If only she would apply a little more pressure, I thought to myself. Yes, there . . . just there.

"Yes, Bablee. This is what he did. And you enjoyed it, just like your enjoying it now. Am I right?"

"Yessss," I practically purred.

"But still you watched, didn't you?"

"Yesss," I moaned, screwing my eyes closed as she pressed down over my clit.

"And when you couldn't take any more, with your eyes fixed shut, just like now, you listened. You listened to every grunt, every moan, every sexy fucking sound, didn't you Bablee?"

"Yesss, I listened to it all."

A tug at my gusset eased the fabric to one side, the chill of the air now hitting my moist sex. I jumped slightly as she made contact, her fingers touching gently at my engorged lips before starting again on their small circular motions. If I was damp already, which I knew I had to be, I was soon wet.

"You like that, don't you Bablee? Just like you liked the way that my Paul did it the first time."

A finger eased my lips apart, teasing my opening, then dipping ever so slightly into my sex. I was practically panting as she flicked the tip in and out of me, knowing it was only a matter of time before I came. She must have known it too. Just as I felt the fires rise, her finger left. I opened my eyes and stared, longingly, at his wife. There was an awkward silence before Suzy spoke again. This time though her tone had changed, become softer, become sultrier. Gone was the forceful Suzy, replaced by a more of a temptress as she whispered back at me.

"But it wasn't enough. You enjoyed that night, but you wanted more, didn't you? That's why you're here today. Tell me Bablee, am I right?"

"Yes," I whispered back. "Yes, you are right. I watched you. I don't know why, but once I started, I just couldn't stop."

"And, what about now? What is it you want Bablee?"

Suddenly it seemed like the whole bar had gone silent. I felt the imaginary weight of hundreds of eyes bearing down on me, ears listening in, eager to hear whatever my answer was. I really didn't know what to say. Don't get me wrong, I knew what I wanted to say, but what if she didn't have the same idea. This could be the start and end of my deepest fantasy in the time it had taken to down a bottle of fizz.

"Go on, don't be shy. We're all here for the same thing. Now, tell me Bablee. What is it you want?"

I glanced back at Paul. My eyes practically asking him what to do. He mouthed a silent reply and, without an audible word spoken, I knew that it was time to tell my story.

"I never meant to watch you. It just sort of happened. The door opened and you were there. Then what you did . . . I guess . . . I guess . . . I guess I was shocked at first . . . I'd never seen anything like it before."

I clammed up, not sure how to move onwards.

"Go on, Bablee," came Suzy's encouragement. She grabbed hold of my hand and squeezed it gently.

"Shocked at first, but then . . . well, I've dreamed of it ever since. It wasn't just the sex, I've had enough of that with my darling husband . . . it was the kind of sex . . . the way he took you hard up against that window . . . I'll . . . I'll . . . never forget the way you screamed as you came. Th . . . that . . . that has been with me ever since, and that is what I want."

"I don't understand. Do you want to hear me do it again?"

I swallowed hard as I composed my answer. How could I explain what I wanted without demeaning myself? What if they just laughed at me? Where would it leave me?

"No, that's not what I meant. I don't want to hear it. Suzy . . . I want to feel how you felt. It's silly, I know, but that is what I have dreamed of ever since that evening watching you. I want to be you, up against that window, taken all the way. That's my fantasy. That's what I want."

There was a nervous pause before I continued.

"I'm sorry . . . I know what you're thinking, both of you. I'm just a middle-aged mother, and I shouldn't be having these thoughts. What I did with Paul was already wrong, but this . . . this isn't normal. Maybe you can't understand what it means to me, Suzy, but I need to know. I need to . . ."

It was Suzy who broke me out of my monologue. A squeeze of the hand and the sweetest of smiles, accompanied her reply.

"Wow, Bablee. It wasn't what I was expecting but there's no reason to be sorry. Paul told me a lot after the first time, not just about what you did, but also about you. He told me about the sweetest, conservative young woman and how it could be interesting to have her join in with our life. But he was always a little worried that it would be a step too far. How could we know? I guessed if I went in a little hard, we could see how you reacted. I can see though that you are already a leap ahead of us. I have an idea, but really it is your decision Bablee."

I looked at Paul. He nodded, which was all the encouragement I needed.

"Yes, Suzy. Tell me about your idea."

"You know how it is. If I tell you then it just won't be the same. Here's not the place though, unless you really do want to put on a show."

I heard Paul laugh at his wife's little quip. In my mind though I was already contemplating what it might be like to be watched, just as I watched Suzy. It wasn't one for today, but could it be exciting?

"No, no, not today," came my half-giggled response.

"So, shall we get going?" came Suzy's reply, my hand in hers as she made her way up from behind the table.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It wasn't the same cabin that I had visited with Melodee, but the look and feel was identical. I heard the click of the door behind me and my heart skipped a beat. I was here with my perfect stranger and his wife. She had an idea, a plan, and I would just have to find out what it was. To be honest, I couldn't wait to discover what she had in mind. I stood there waiting for Suzy to take the bull by the horns and make the first move.

It was Paul though who took the lead. Leaning back against the closed door he spun me around and pulled me into him. The passionate embrace which had started the evening was soon back in full flow. As we kissed, we disrobed . . . or rather he undressed me. I felt his hands reach behind and grab my ass through my dress. How I wanted him to squeeze my ample cheeks, but instead he seemed to fumble at something. I soon realised what, as the hem of my dress brushed lightly over my skin as it rose upwards. Clearing my ass, the movement became easier and before long the dress was raised over my head and outstretched arms. Here I stood, in his arms, dressed in nothing more than my not so racy panties.

We returned to that kiss. I could feel the excitement build as he reached down inside those panties. There was none of the gentle seduction around this encounter. I could feel his nails dig in as he did clench at my full ass cheeks. This was just what I had been hoping for, but in the throes of passion I had practically forgotten about his wife. Forgotten that was, until I felt her cool breath up against my neck.

"Think you can handle him? He can be a bit of an animal at times. Is my little Bablee up for it or do you want to sit back and watch again?"

I turned and gasped. There, standing just behind me was Suzy. It wasn't her presence which made me gasp. It was what she was wearing, or more to the point, what she wasn't wearing. The dress had gone, leaving Suzy adorned with just her pair of black heels. I couldn't help myself. Like that first night, I just had to stare. If somebody asked you to paint the essence of beauty, she would have been it, picture perfect, a goddess of lightly tanned complexion. I ran my eyes down her slim frame, starting with her large bust before dropping down to the neatly trimmed landing strip pointing down between her long legs. On another day I would have loved to get up close and intimate with his wife — I would hardly have imagined thinking this way only a few weeks ago — but today was about him, or more to the point about the so-called beast within. Really, could my most perfect stranger have such rough edges?

I watched as Suzy swaggered past me, walking up to her husband and practically dragging him away from the door. Shuffling behind, she wrapped her arms seductively around his larger frame and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned chest as she went. The last button popped open and Suzy pulled the tails out from his trousers. Releasing her grip, Paul's shirt hung free.

"Looks good, doesn't he Bablee? Go on, run your hands over his bare skin. Can you feel it? Can you feel the monster inside?"

I did just that, caressing every muscle as I went, but what did she mean by feeling the monster inside? I went to kiss him but was pushed away, quite forcefully, by Suzy. I watched as she reached lower and tugged at his belt. Finally, it came loose, followed closely by the button and zip. Suzy lowered a hand inside his open waistline. You didn't need any imagination to know just what she was reaching for, the smile on Paul's face being a bit of a giveaway as well.

"Come, my girl. Close your eyes and give me your hand. I think Paul's got a little surprise for you."

Tentatively I reached out towards Suzy, closing my eyes as soon as her long fingers clenched around my open hand. Suddenly a silence filled the room, broken only by the beat of my pounding heart and the soft thump of what I could only imagine was clothing hitting the floor. My hand moved and before long I felt my fingers touching bare skin, hard muscular slightly hairy nakedness. I felt around a little and concluded that the soft thump was his trousers being dispensed with and that the hairiness was a leg.

It was Suzy who pointed me in the right direction, not that I really needed telling, and slowly I ran my fingers upwards. Before long I hit fabric, loose fitting cotton by the feel of it. A pair of shorts I guessed, or more likely boxers. They were slightly cool to the touch and smooth. I ran my fingers gently upwards over the surface, all the way until . . . I gasped once more. My hand cradled the bulge inside. He wasn't fully hard, but already he felt huge.

"Told you he had a little surprise," came Suzy's teasing voice. "Okay, so maybe I lied about the little."

Suzy, or at least I assumed it was Suzy, eased his boxers over his hips and let them drop. I reached out once more, this time taking hold of his rapidly stiffening manhood. Opening my eyes, I stared down at the largest cock I had ever seen. I looked at Paul and then at Suzy.

"So, Bablee, do you think you can handle him? Do you still want my Paul to ravage you up against that window?"

I paused. I didn't know. I hoped so, but he was so much bigger than my Javed. It was my fantasy and I had to at least try, but could I take him? Actions spoke louder than words and, in my case, removing my panties was a clear signal of intent.

"Yes," I whispered back, stroking his huge shaft as I spoke. Leaning forward I kissed Paul before whispering quietly in his ear. It was a message just for him. "Take me Paul, ravage me like Suzy but be gentle to start with. I've never had anything so big."

"I will," came the equally soft reply accompanied by an understanding sort of wink.

I watched, over Paul's shoulder, as Suzy settled herself down in a chair. Touché, I thought to myself. She was just going to watch me in the same way that I watched her. I didn't realise it immediately, but the thought of having an audience was a bit of a turn on. I blew her a soft kiss, then went back to my stranger. One hand around the back of his neck and the other still caressing his hard cock, we kissed once more. I could already feel the dampness between my legs in excited anticipation of what was to come.

"Ughh," I cried, as unexpectedly he grabbed my ass and lifted me off my feet. I grabbed wildly at the back of his shoulders, trying to keep from falling backwards as he carried me off. It didn't take any guesswork to know where we were going, the chill of the glass being confirmation as he dropped me to the floor, resting against the cabin window.

I glanced down at his manhood, pointing back up at me. It was the girth which made me nervous, rather than the length. For just a moment I wondered if I had made the right choice. "Be careful what you wish for," an older relative had once warned me. Well, I had wished for this and now I was going to get exactly what I had wished for, in every sleazy detail.

I reached down, intent on running my fingers through my pussy lips, but Paul intercepted my intentions.

"No, you don't," he teased. "I've got a better idea."

A kick at my foot told me to spread them. I did just that, losing a couple of inches in height as I went. Paul was now towering over me. Bending down, he placed his lips gently against mine. It was just a transient kiss though, as slowly he started to work his way down my body, stopping only to suckle on my full breasts. I gasped as he took my nipple into his mouth, nibbled gently on the sensitive nub, then with his lips clamped shut pulled off again. He could have done that all night and I most likely would have cum from the torment alone. When he finally moved on there was even a tinge of disappointment in my heart.

I needn't have worried though as, before long, he was on his knees with his head between my splayed legs. A combination of lips and tongue soon got the juices flowing. Gentle flicks around my clit sent tiny shockwaves of excitement through my entire body. When he finally squeezed his tongue into my dripping pussy I moaned gently, my legs giving way slightly at the feeling inside. I lowered my hands, one either side of his head, intent on holding him in place. A slightly louder moan told that the embers of desire were flickering into life.

Somehow, despite me holding him in tight, Paul managed to replace his tongue with a long firm finger. A second wasn't far behind, my moans increasing with the torment. Releasing his head, Paul pulled back grabbing a deep breath as he went. I was all ready for a frantic fingering, but he had other ideas. A third finger slowly joined the other two, accompanied by a louder moan. What happened next though took me by surprise as, instead of the expected thrusting movement, Paul simply splayed his fingers out, stretching my pussy in all directions as I loosened up.

He had me on the edge, but never quite enough to push me over. When finally, Paul stood up, I was just about pleading with him to finish the job, an indication of the fervour he had worked me into.

He didn't. Instead, I watched his glistening fingers as they followed a path towards my mouth, my lips opening as they drew close, waiting for their sweet gift. I was still licking my lips, tasting my sweet sex when I felt him down below. A gentle touch, the tip of his cock running up and down my juicy lips, before finally nestling up against my opening. Biting my bottom lip and holding my breath, I waited for what I knew would be coming. Could I really take this monster, or would he split me open in the process of trying? Slowly, ever so slowly, Paul leaned into me.