Voyage of Self Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask?"

"Yes, ask. Just a few little words but with them came a much bigger reward. All you had to do was ask. Happy ending, sir? A few would refuse, but most jumped at the opportunity. So, you see Bablee, I know exactly what it's like, and this is so much better than where I came from. You though, are you sure Bablee that you know what you want? It's not my place to question, but I do hope you have thought about what this means for you."

Suddenly I felt embarrassed. I was the one doubting Tanya's intentions without even knowing the young woman. I couldn't have been further from the mark with what I was thinking. I found myself having feelings for the woman and what she had been through at such a young age.

I wasn't far off being old enough to be her mother, yet here she was worrying about me. She was the one who had been through a hard life, yet she seemed so happy in herself. I'd had an easy life in comparison, comfortable, safe, conventional. This was the piece she didn't understand. In her case it was about making life safer, yet in my case it was about taking those opportunities which had eluded me for so long. I wasn't going to change my mind at the last minute.

"Thank you, Tanya. Thank you for sharing your journey and thinking about mine. I really don't know if I should be feeling sorry for you or pleased that you have found something better. In my case though you have nothing to worry about. I know what I want and I know what it is I am letting myself in for. Now, other than checking up on me, what instructions had Melodee left with you?"

"Oh, yes, she wanted me to get you ready for wearing your black shirt."

"Ready? I've already made my mind up, what else is there to get ready?"

"You'll see. Now, why don't you strip off and get yourself up on the table. You are okay with taking off your clothes, aren't you Bablee?"

How I was going to show this young woman? She had doubted me all the way and it was down to me to show her otherwise. Unlike that first time with Melodee, it took a matter of seconds for me to be standing in the buff. What's more, I made no effort at all to cover up my femininity.

"There!" I replied rather tersely. "So, you see, I am ready and willing."

"You're definitely willing, I'll give you that. Beautiful as well if you don't mind me saying. Now, hop up on the table and we'll get you ready."

"What? What do you mean, get me ready?"

She didn't reply, but instead took a couple of steps forward and placed her hand on my left breast. I could feel the chill of her skin against my warm body as she gently cupped my soft flesh. Tanya sure was a beautiful young woman and there was something quite exhilarating about the gentleness of that touch.

"Melodee was right, you are such a natural beauty," Tanya continued, softly massaging my plump mound.

Inside, I blushed. It was one thing for a male punter, knowing he would get himself off with me, to call me beautiful but this seemed different. I was almost old enough to be her mother so there was no way in the world she should be finding me attractive. I looked her in the eyes and she smiled back at me.

"There is just one thing though," she continued.

I waited, knowing she would tell me anyway. It was her hand which did the talking, or more to the point her fingers as they traced fine lines across my stomach. In an instant I knew where they were heading and, with it, I guessed what she was referring to. My heart jumped. I'd thought about it myself a matter of days before and couldn't go through with it. Now though I had a total stranger suggesting the same. I gasped as her fingers played with my thick bush, making paths through the jungle. I nodded, a slow yet acceptant acknowledgement of what was being suggested.

"Is it too much?" I asked

"It is, so natural like the rest of you but, in this case, it isn't what they want. A neatly trimmed landing strip or totally shaven tends to be the norm. They'll enjoy going down on you and you'll find it that bit more sensitive. You'll have to trust me on the last one, but it's true. Now, what do you think would suit Bablee?"

My mind flicked back to that first meeting with Melodee and how, when I slipped my hand inside her knickers, I felt her clean-shaven mound. Back then I was somewhat bemused, maybe even shocked at the idea and, with it, the beauty of this woman. She was so different to me. Now I stood here, in all my womanly glory, contemplating the thought of losing what I saw as a key part of my own femininity. It was a question rather than an answer which came to mind.

"What's a landing strip?" I asked.

Tanya laughed. I guess it must have been such a naïve question and I wondered whether Melodee had really told her that much about Bablee's previously conservative lifestyle. It was time for a little show and tell.

"Hop up on the table and make yourself comfortable. Then we can look at the options."

It was quite a low table, not surprising given Tanya's lack of height, and didn't take any effort at all to climb atop. A pillow at one end told me the obvious and before long I was lying back, nestling into the soft top. I watched as Tanya pulled a little table up close and placed the still covered tray on top. She turned and smiled, her fingers running through my long bush like a hairdresser may stroke her customer's locks before starting to cut.

"So, Bablee, you've got a few options but the most common is to go bare down below." As Tanya spoke, her fingers traced a virtual picture of the desired effect. "Then there is the landing strip, a narrow band of hair running upwards from your slit. The other option is for a neatly trimmed triangle just above your sex. Any ideas?"

"What do you think is best, Tanya?"

"Well, that's a personal thing. Everyone has their favourite. Me, I like a little landing strip, neatly trimmed, nice and short. I know Melodee has hers totally bare. It'll seem a bit strange at first, maybe a bit too sensitive, but you'll get used to it in no time. So, what'll it be?"

I pondered for a minute. I so wanted to be like Melodee. She was the one who had taught me so mush so quickly, but it did seem a little extreme. Maybe a half way house first and the full works next time. Would that be acceptable? Would Melodee think less of her pupil? My mind made, I looked Tanya in the eyes as I replied.

"Will it hurt?"

"Maybe a little uncomfortable, but nothing too bad. You can choose between shaving or waxing, but I'd go for the waxing as it doesn't need doing so often."

"So then, Tanya. I'm trusting in you. Let's go for a landing strip. Maybe later I'll go totally bare, but one step at a time."

"You won't be disappointed Bablee. Now, are you comfortable and shall we get started? You can close your eyes if you prefer."

There was no way on earth I was going to close my eyes. If I was losing my femininity then I was going to see I happen. I watched as Tanya uncovered the tray. It was covered in a plethora of equipment; clippers, razors, cloths and a mixture of tubs and bottles. For sure she had been prepared for every outcome.

A soft buzz told of what was coming first. I watched the light glint on the silver clippers as Tanya lowered them slowly towards my bush. Without thinking I tensed and stiffened, expecting the bite of metal teeth as they sank into my womanhood. It was the coldness of metal which hit first, sending a shiver though my body, followed by a gentle teasing vibration. Slowly, methodically, Tanya mowed my personal lawn. I watched as long bush was reduced to neatly trimmed stubble, a matter of millimetres in length. Already I looked like a different woman and I couldn't help but run my fingers across my crew-cut bush. The sensation was a little strange. Soft fullness had now become almost prickly to the direct touch, yet like a velvety down if you ran your hand along the length of the mound. I smiled back at Tanya, watching as she fumbled with pots and bottles on the tray, wondering what was coming next.

A gentle cleanse of my freshly clipped pubic area, with what could only be described as one of those antiseptic style wipes followed and then a light dusting of powder was massaged into my skin. Inside I moaned quietly to myself. Tanya had such gentle hands yet knew exactly where to press. I could have been happy just lying here and letting her fingers weave their magic. All too quickly she went back to the tray, picking up whatever she needed next.

Smiling, Tanya returned holding a broad wooden stick and a tub of orangey looking paste.

"Ready?" she asked.

"I guess so," came my nervous reply.

Tanya guided my legs out into a sort of frog pose, revealing my most private areas in readiness for whatever torture was to follow. A daub of warm paste, applied with the wooden spatula and just the slightest pressure, coated one edge of my freshly trimmed bush. In a matter of seconds, the warm paste was cooling and becoming firmer. I could feel Tanya tapping at one end.

"There, not so bad was it," she asked as she lifted one end of the waxing strip.

"Was that i..."

I never finished the sentence, my mind broken away from conversation as Tanya quickly yanked the paste strip off, and with it a thin band of hair. Taken by surprise, it took a few seconds for the pain to register. It wasn't the agony I was expecting, but more of a stinging, slightly burning sensation. My mind was so focused on that first waxing that I never registered the second strip being applied until Tanya started tapping at one end again. I clenched my teeth and waited. Moments later another band of hair came away in her hand.

And so, it continued. I sort of lost track of time but I guess it was twenty minutes or so before Tanya gave the 'all done' message. By now I had my eyes closed, the final strips between my legs had been the most painful of the lot, but still bearable. Hearing her calm voice, I opened them and stared down at my mound. What a transformation. Gone was that thick jungle, replaced by a narrow line of short hair bordered by wide bands of rosy pink skin. I couldn't help myself but reach down and caress my bareness with a long finger. The sensation was mixed. For sure I was nice and smooth, but any additional sensitivity was somewhat masked by a tenderness in the skin. Whether I showed it in my expression or not I won't know, but it seemed that Tanya could read my mind.

"Don't worry," she comforted. "The tenderness will go down fairly quickly. For now though, I'd suggest skipping the knickers and taking it easy. Oh, and no sex for a couple of days. Do you like it, Bablee?"

I sat up on my elbows and took a good glance. Did I like it? I loved it. That single line of hair leading the eye down to my waiting sex. Spreading my legs, I ran my eyes across my snatch. There wasn't a hair in sight, just the uninterrupted view of my pussy smiling back at me. Likewise, I smiled back at Tanya.

"Yes, Tanya. Yes, I like it. How long will it stay like that?"

"Mmmm, good question but a bit difficult to give an exact answer. Really depends on the person, but I'd guess four to six weeks before you need a tidy up. Come down anytime you want though."

"Thank you, Tanya, I will."

"So, now's the time I should ask if you want a happy ever after but given that you are no sex for a while, I guess all I can offer is a gentle massage. I'll give you a wash to remove any remaining sugar paste and then use a little lotion down below. It'll start to cool the skin and stop too much irritation. Lie back down and make yourself comfortable. You don't mind if I slip off my coat, do you? I find it a little restrictive."

"Feel free," I replied as I relaxed back onto the couch.

I watched intently as Tanya disposed of the silver tray. The table was pulled off to one side and a fresh collection of oils, lotions and a bowl of warm water were arranged on top. What came next was the big surprise. It wasn't the fact that Tanya started to open her top, one button at a time in a rather more seductive mode than was really needed. She had told me she was going to do that, so that wasn't it. The surprise itself was what she was wearing underneath, or more to the point, what she wasn't wearing. With the coat discarded, here stood Tanya in all her young petite naked glory.

My heart skipped a beat. She was so beautiful, her tiny frame endowed with perfectly formed yet almost miniature breasts, each pointing outwards in an angular fashion and topped with the most delightful of nipples. I ran my eyes down her body and, true to her word, there was a close-cropped landing strip teasing you down to her slit. If Tanya's massage skills were half as good as her looks then I was going to be one happy woman.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Half an hour later, maybe longer, I fully clothed again. I had gone against her advice and worn my knickers once more. Luckily, they weren't too tight, but even so I could feel the tenderness down below. I told myself they would disappear just as soon as I made it back to my cabin.

I glanced down at my young host and smiled.

"Thank you, Tanya," I replied, reaching forward to kiss her on the cheek. It wasn't her cheek though which met my mouth, it was Tanya's own lips. It was only a kiss, a mere peck on the lips, but enough to set my heart racing.

"You're welcome, Bablee. As I said, feel free to come down anytime you want. Maybe next time I can offer you something a little more exciting."

I made my goodbyes, after all I still had to catch up with Melodee, and headed back towards the reception, pondering Tanya's final words. Yes, I would certainly like to find out just what she had in mind when she mentioned something a little more exciting. I must have been smiling like the Cheshire Cat when I walked past Tony.

"Hey, Bablee," he called out. "Looks like somebody's had a good time. Did our Tanya treat you well?"

"Oh, yes," I replied, "better than even I could have imagined."

"Will you be wanting to make another appointment?"

I winked back at him.

"I'm sure I will. I think your Tanya has a lot more to offer."

On that note I left and headed back towards Melodee's cabin. I knocked and waited. Before long the door was answered by a familiar tall woman, wearing a long white bathrobe, her blonde locks tied up inside a matching towel. It was my teacher.

"Ah, Bablee, I've been waiting for you. Come on in. How did you get on with Tanya?"

"It was okay," I replied, keeping as coy as I could.

"No need to be shy, Bablee. She's good, isn't she? Now, are you going to show me her handiwork?"

Maybe that's what I liked about Melodee. She was so direct. Here I was, the door barely shut behind me, and Melodee was asking me to strip off. A matter of days earlier I would have clammed up at the idea, but that was the old Bablee and now I was most definitely a new woman. For the second time in a few hours I found myself standing in the nude, being admired by a fellow woman.

"Oh, yes, our Tanya has done well. You look so sexy, Bablee."

We kissed, my teacher still dressed in her robe and towel. It didn't seem to matter. She could have been wearing anything and I would still have wanted her. I felt the touch down below, long fingers sliding over my newly bared skin. It wasn't as tender as earlier and, in actual fact, I would say there did feel to be a little more sensitivity down there. I knew though, and I guess Melodee knew too as she soon pulled away, that I had to be patient before enjoying myself again.

Anyway, I had come for something else, and I hoped that Melodee hadn't forgotten. I needn't have worried though.

"Here, Bablee," Melodee said, grabbing a package from the top of her dressing table. I think these are what you've been waiting for. Now why don't you try one on for size."

I couldn't wait, practically ripping the bag open to pull out one of the black shirts. I held it up, admiring what I had just been given. It was mine, all mine. Pulling the shirt over my head I squeezed my way inside. Yes, squeezed was an apt word. It was the right size I guessed, but much more figure hugging than my usual work top.

"Take a look in the mirror, Bablee. You look fabulous."

I headed off towards the bathroom, to take a closer view at my new look. She was right. Even I had to admit that this was one sexy reflection looking back at me. I ran my fingers over the top, caressing my ample mounds through the tightly stretched fabric. My nipples were already bulging through the top. Glancing down, I noticed how the shirt stopped right where my landing strip started. I followed it down, fingers easing over the sleek fabric before tracing the length of my narrow bush.

I was still staring in the mirror when one became two. Melodee, now wearing her own black shirt, appeared behind me. She wrapped an arm around my shoulder, cupping my breast in her hand. In that moment, I smiled. Rather, a forty-something mother smiled, and a sexy slut smiled back at me. I knew that life aboard ship was going to become a lot more interesting.

"So," whispered Melodee, "what do you think?"

"I love it," I replied, turning my head and kissing her once more. "I can't wait to get started with my new role."

"All in good time," came the response. "Have a rest and let your waxing settle down. There'll be plenty of time for everything else. Shall we say, Wednesday, and I'll show you how it all works?"

It was something to look forward to. Returning to the bedroom, I removed the shirt and placed it carefully back in the bag. I dressed once more; knickers, bra, top and . . .

"Oh, and one more thing, Bablee."

. . . I finished off with the skirt and sat down on the bed to listen.

"Black shirt, short skirt and nothing else is what we normally wear. Don't forget."

"I won't."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All the way back to my cabin, I whispered those words over and over to myself. Black shirt, short skirt and nothing else.

Deep inside, I couldn't wait to get started.

Roll on Wednesday.

To be continued.

12