Voyage of the Istanbul Tigress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasya now looked over at Hamilton, Katherine and Zuberi. He smiled and raised his tankard and then laughed again, all the while with one woman on his arm and the other sucking on his cock.

"How did a Russian get here?" Hamilton asked. "The Ottomans just helped Russians with the assault on Corfu, but before that, for centuries, they have been bitter enemies. I think they've been at war since Ivan the Terrible was Czar."

"Yes, I think so." Zuberi shrugged. "But it is very easy to live here in Naxos. There are also Venetians who prosper here, and a fat trader from Genoa. I don't think the Sultan's men care, as long as taxes are paid."

Ahmar suddenly walked up behind them. He clasped his hands on Hamilton's shoulders and laughed.

"Good fortune, I take it?" Hamilton asked.

"Much good fortune. The Dutchman is counting the last coins now. He will take it back to the ship."

A young woman came over to them, she bowed low and spoke Greek.

"The Russian would like to talk to you, Captain Hamilton," Zuberi translated.

"Really? Well, all right. Katherine, stay with Ahmar."

Hamilton and Zuberi approached the Russian's table. The woman underneath seemed to have finished, she crawled out, wiped her mouth, and returned to her place on his arm.

"God damn!" the Russian yelled at Hamilton. Then he laughed.

"Yes. Yes, indeed," Hamilton said with a smile with a small nod. He looked at the confused Zuberi."The French call the English les goddams. I hope that is what our friend means."

"God damn!" The Russian said over and over.

"Let me see if he knows other words," Zuberi said. The Egyptian spoke a mixture of Turkish and Greek and, after some back and forth with help from the women, he seemed to understand what the Russian wanted.

"He says something about making kasha, but I don't know what that is. He seems to know who you are Captain," said Zuberi, "he calls you 'the Englishman from Tunis with the ship of slaves.' He also says, hmm, I think he is saying that he thought you would be taller."

"Yes, well, please express my compliments on the quality of his slaves and et cetera, et cetera."

The Russian grabbed a chunk of bread and stood up. The women at his side scattered and one pulled the table a bit farther out before it fell over. He began to speak loudly, gesturing and then looking at Hamilton with a wild smile.

"Now he is saying... ," Zuberi stopped short. "He needs the milk of a bird?"

"Bird's milk?" said Hamilton as he maintained a pleasant smile. "Well, just tell him that with great regret we are out of bird's milk."

"Ah, I see. It is an expression. I think. Now he wants to shout, no, he wants to pay! Yes, I understand. He wants to pay for you to use two slaves."

"That is most kind." Hamilton looked at the pair next to the Russian. Both were attractive, but both had also been pressing themselves against the large man, who was sweating profusely in the heat. "However, perhaps it would be best if I declined."

"You can choose your slaves, Captain. He says he wants to show you his special cages."

"In that case, who am I to refuse his hospitality." Hamilton nodded and smiled at the Russian, but spoke to Zuberi. "Is Katherine going to be all right?"

"Yes. Ahmar and I will take her out into the lounge room."

The Russian motioned for them to follow. He lead them downstairs to a long corridor that seemed cut directly from the stone. There were no windows and the air was sticky from the many oil lanterns. Every hundred feet the corridor opened into a new room, each of which was filled with five or six beautiful slaves. Each woman was given a small bed, and there were communal areas, with food and other necessities. Hamilton had seen people living with far less. The slaves were well treated, it seemed, but none looked happy. Most had small iron shackles on one ankle connected by thin chains to rings. There was an almost constant clinking and scraping of iron of stone in each room.

The Russian had divided his captives according to physical attributes. In the first room with those with rich dark skin, taken from the Upper Egypt or brought north across the desert to Tunis or Tripoli. The next two contained only dark haired women with olive skin, women who had been sold by their families in places like Syria or Cairo, or else taken as tribute from Yemen and other places along the Red Sea. One room had those with large breasts, another with more lithe bodied sex slaves. There was a room of dark haired women with pale skin, slaves taken from the coasts of Italy and Spain who, for one reason or another, had stayed out of the sun. The Russian was also proud of his six Circassian slaves, all blonde, beautiful and from the Caucasus. Some of the Circassians been taken in raids, while others had been born to families so poor they had no choice but to sell them to slave traders.

"He says that you can have two of these slaves for tonight," Zuberi said.

Hamilton smiled. "Do I have to share with you, Mr. Zuberi?"

"I can take from my share of the auction money from Ahmar. I'd rather see if I can pick out a fresh one from the bondage wall."

"All right, be careful with Katherine. We haven't gone through all this to let her end up here."

"She will be fine, I am sure." Zuberi listened to the Russian. "Now he says he likes you because you are a skull and have many... eggs? I have no idea what the means, but it seems to be a compliment. He has one more room to show you." Zuberi clasped his hand on Hamilton's shoulder. "Enjoy my friend, I am anxious to pick my own little tulip for the evening."

The Russian smiled as Zuberi left, then spoke quietly, relatively speaking, and lead Hamilton to the end of the corridor. There was a final door which opened with a key. Inside were an array of four wooden cages, suspended from the ceiling on silver chains, each holding a single slave. The caged women were frightened as they slowly stood, keeping their hands to their sides.

Hamilton moved closer, each was an exotic beauty from the Far East. Hamilton had seen Chinese women in London, part of a group that was touring the city, although those all had worn elaborate robes and had faces powdered white. These slaves were naked. Each was a petite beauty with soft curves and breasts that would feel very nice in his hand.

"Two?" He held up two fingers. The Russian nodded. Hamilton walked along the cages and then pointed to the first and last.

Vasya opened those cages and ordered the women out. They obeyed and, following gestures, stood next to Hamilton, both looking downcast. Vasya spoke and had everyone follow him back into the corridor to another door, smaller than the rest. The two women seemed to understand. They nodded and went inside. The Russian indicated that Hamilton should follow and, at last, he did. The new room was small, with plain wooden walls, and a simple floor and ceiling. It looked like the inside of a crate more than anything else, but it was large enough for them to stand comfortably. The slaves each went into one corner and put their arms out as if trying to hold onto the walls.

With a sudden rumble the room began to rise. The two women smiled as Hamilton momentarily lost his balance. The wooden room was connected to some sort of hoisting device and now someone, probably Vasya himself, was pulling on ropes to lift them up some sort of well. A minute later the room came to a halt in front of another opening. Both women ran quickly out of the moving room and around a corner. Hamilton went after them.

He found a round room with broad windows, one overlooked the garden in front of the brothel and the other looked out across the harbor. He stood at the second window for a moment. The sun was setting and the sight of the glittering red reflections on the waves, interrupted by the dark shapes of ships, including the Tigress, was a comforting one. With a start he noticed a xebec moored, but they were common, and the one that had chased them around Kefalonia could not possibly have followed so closely. Hamilton didn't want to think about xebecs or pirates. He wanted to fuck some beautiful slaves.

Near the center of the room was a large bed built on an oval frame. Scattered around the walls were a number of small irons rings, and he noticed other rings hanging from ceiling beams. There was a low table with a bottle of raki and next to that a rack with a wide assortment of small whips. An opened chest held an assortment of thin ropes and chains.

The women were lying on the bed as they waited for him. He pointed to one and called her over. She nodded to her friend sullenly, then slowly walked to him. He ran his hands through her long, straight dark hair. The shape of her eyes gave her a wildly exotic look. She seemed to blush at his attentions and she puckered her mouth just a bit, her lips making an almost perfect circle.

"And what is your name, hm?" He said, realizing that she would have no idea what he was saying.

"Lien-Hua."

"Is that your name? Lien-Hua?" He pressed his finger between her breasts and she nodded.

His hands glided naturally to those breasts, they were small and easily fit into his hands. He squeezed and looked down slowly over the soft curves of her body. The hair on her pussy had been shaved, and he couldn't resist running his hand over her mound. She moaned slightly, although he took that as acting and nothing more.

Hamilton reached down into the chest and brought out a small length of silk rope. He wrapped it around Lien-Hua's wrists and then took the slack and ran it through one of the ceiling rings. With one yank she was standing on her toes with her hands straight about her. He tied the rope off and motioned for the second slave to step forward.

"Bao," she said when he asked her name.

Bao had less of an almond shape to her eyes, and he wondered if she was from some place not quite as exotic as Lien-Hua. It hardly mattered. Both women were very beautiful. Hamilton stood behind Bao and pressed her close, the hard cock under her trousers against her ass. He squeezed her breasts, which were slightly larger than her friend's, and then teased her nipples, pulling on them lightly.

Bao also moaned, and again he took that as the practiced response of a well trained sex slave. Her body was soft, and he lets his hands move down over her hips. He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck as one hand slipped around and reached for her pussy. Bao had a trimmed pussy, and his fingers glided through the dark hair and then down over her folds.

Lien-Hua whimpered slightly, her legs moving back and forth a bit as she tried, in vain, to find a comfortable way to stand on her toes. Hamilton smiled at her as he reached down and pulled out a second length of silk cord from the wooden chest. He tied Lien-Hua's wrists as he had Bao's and then ran the free end of the cord up through the same ring. Both women were now bound face-to-face. He made a slight adjustment, due to their different heights, to make sure their nipples aligned.

"Oh, I see you cannot touch the ground," he said to Lien-Hua who was slightly shorter. He pulled Bao higher and adjusted Lien-Hua so that neither woman was able to touch the floor. They both tried to move their legs, each bending their knees as they swung lightly in the weak breeze.

Both slaves whimpered more when he pulled out a third silk cord. This went around their waists, holding them together, pressing breast into breast and thigh to thigh. Hamilton began to take off his clothes as he walked around them. Each of the two slaves looked back and forth, they could not look at each other without pulling their heads back. They knew his cock was hard.

"Now, aren't you two a sight," he said as he walked over to the rack of whips. Both slaves stared at him, their eyes widening with growing fear. Hamilton selected a flogger and ran the leather tails through his hand. "I think this should do just nicely."

Bao began to shake her head. Hamilton rubbed her ass lightly, then snapped the flogger on her soft flesh over and over, the leather tails biting into her ass again and again. Bao shrieked and began to plead in some language Hamilton had never heard before.

Then it was Lien-Hua's turn. He swung the flogger against her ass, working it down the top of her thighs and then back up. At first she just grunted and tried to stoically take each lash, but then she was crying out too.

He stopped and reached up, setting the flogger's handle so that it rested in front of their mouths like a horse's bit. With their bodies held close together they had to each lean back and look slightly downward in order to take hold of the bit between their mouths. Even then they had to press their heads together to maintain the pressure. It was not comfortable. They didn't need to understand Hamilton's language, the women knew if they dropped the flogger that they would be punished.

Hamilton let his hand slide down Lien-Hua's ass, then down under so that he fingers moved lightly along the softness of her cunt. He felt her slit as he pulled her pussy lips apart, just barely, with one hand. He pressed a finger up, causing the woman to jump. She almost lost her concentration on holding the flogger handle, but that remained in place. He pressed his finger up inside Lien-Hua a bit more and began to move it in and out slowly. A dampness formed at last.

"Now, let's see how you are doing," he said as he pulled his finger free. He trailed a slight dampness from Lien-Hua to Bao as he reached down and squeezed the other woman's pussy. Even before he slid a finger into her, Bao shrieked in protest, and the flogger fell down onto the floor.

Hamilton reached up and let Lien-Hua down from the ring but left her wrists tied. Bao, still hanging from the ceiling ring, kept shaking her head. Hamilton lead Lien-Hua to the wooden chest. He reached in and pulled out a statue of a seven inch cock, made of green marble polished to a high shine.

"Take this and put it into your friend's cunt."

Lien-Hua nodded, after he put the stone cock into her hand and pointed. She went over slowly and knelt in front of Bao, looking back to him repeatedly to make sure she was doing the right thing.

"Now, slide into to her, but slowly."

Bao was kicking her feet. Hamilton walked around and spanked her hard on the ass until she stopped the worse of it. She would not keep still, but that did not prevent Lien-Hua from placing the tip of the stone cock against her cunt.

"Get it wet, slave, put it in your mouth first," he said, pointing to her mouth.

Lien-Hua took the stone cock and pressed the first few inches into her mouth, her eyes on his as she moved it back and forth very slowly. Then she pulled it out and pressed it back on Bao's slit. Lien-Hua seemed to understand that she was to go slow, and she rocked the tip back and forth, letting it move up into Bao's cunt very slowly. One inch, then two and three and then four and five inches of the stone moved up inside the suspended slave. Lien-Hua, holding the stone cock with both hands, her wrists still bound, began to thrust it in and out with more force in Bao's wet cunt.

"Maybe I should flog you more," Hamilton said to Bao as he squeezed her breasts. But he didn't pick up the flogger. He leaned in, letting one leg press against Lien-Hua's back, and began to suck on Bao's breasts. Bao tried to resist, she twisted and shook her head, as Hamilton's lips engulfed a nipple and Lien-Hua moved the stone cock up and down inside her.

"You are not being an obedient slave like your friend, here, are you?" He said to Bao, before turning to Lien-Hua. "Enough with that, take it out... out... yes, take it out and set it over there."

Lien-Hua pulled the stone cock free and then moved on her knees to set it down next to the wooden chest. She turned back, but kept her face down and waited.

"There, you see?" He said to Bao. "Your friend knows how to behave. She should be rewarded."

Bao looked at him, not understanding his words. She whimpered as the strain in her arms grew worse.

"You, get over here," Hamilton snapped at Lien-Hua. She crawled over and knelt beside him. Hamilton crouched down beside her, and untied her wrists, leaving on her hands and knees, in front of the still hanging Bao. Hamilton moved behind Lien-Hua. He put one hand around her waist and reached around with the other, playing lightly with her pussy. "Mmm... now, don't you feel so very nice, slave."

Lien-Hua said something softly, her voice trembling with fear.

"I have no idea what you are saying," Hamilton replied with a friendly voice. "But I do want to fuck you."

Hamilton pressed his cock against Lien-Hua's pussy. She shook, but stayed on her hands and knees as he leaned in and forced his cock into her tight cunt. The slave cried out once, but her body was beginning to respond, and his cock began to slide back and forth more easily.

Bao, hanging in front of them, her arms aching, looked down in fear as he used Lien-Hua. Bao pulled herself up an inch on the rope but then lost her grip and fell back with a grunt. Hamilton looked up at her as he fucked Lien-Hua, "I hope you have learned a lesson, eh? Next time you behave."

He took hold of Lien-Hua's hips, pulled her back and forth to match his hips as he began to fuck her faster. Lien-Hua began to rock on her hands and knees, letting him use her. Hamilton felt his cock, held so tightly inside the slave's pussy, as he pounded against her. He took her with a rhythm that matched her motions and the pure pleasure of fucking the beautiful sex slave swept over him, overwhelming him, as his cum filled her cunt.

Hamilton pushed Lien-Hua away. She fell down but quickly was back to her hands and knees. She looked up, waiting for him to give her the next order.

Someone was yelling out in the garden below, a drunk presumably. It was distracting, though if this was an English brothel there would be a lot more loud drunks.

Hamilton ran his hand through Lien-Hua's hair and said, "clean my cock, slave."

Lien-Hua didn't understand the words, but she knew what was expected. She crawled close and put her mouth on his cock. She sucked in deeply, tasting the mixed juices. She kissed along his shaft up and down, and then flicked her tongue around the base of his cock, searching for every trace of cum.

"Enough. On the bed." Hamilton pointed. Lien-Hua said something softly and then crawled to the bed. She lay down on the covers and waited.

Bao, still hanging from the ropes, cried out when she saw him moving back towards her. He reached out and lets his hands slide down her side. He looked down over her carefully and smiled.

"I think you have learned your lesson, slave. I am sure you will think twice before causing trouble next time."

Bao stared at him. She hesitated and then nodded slightly. Hamilton reached up and untied her. He slapped her ass and pointed to the bed. She rubbed her wrists and walked over, lying down next to Lien-Hua.

There was more yelling from outside. It was annoying, but there wasn't anything he could do. He went to the bed and pushed himself between the two women, holding them close on each arm, Lien-Hua on the right, Bao on his left. "Oh, yes, this is very nice, two beautiful exotic sex slaves," he said quietly, "If only those bastards outside would shut up."

There was another shout in Greek or Turkish, Hamilton couldn't tell, but this time it was no drunk. It was a cry of alarm.

Hamilton sighed and stood up. He walked towards the window overlooking the garden. A dull orange light was flickering from just out of sight, apparently near the door into the main lounge room.

There was a loud crack and a shower of fine dust. Someone had fired a musket at him.

Hamilton flattened himself against the wall and looked around the corner. The garden was in chaos. Men were down, swords and pistols drawn. The slave brothel was under attack.