Voyeur Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben!" Rachel cried out, arching against him, feeling his thick length exquisitely stiffen inside her.

As they moved together in unison, Ben's wet mouth caressed her sensitive breasts, his teeth gently pulling the delicate flesh of her nipples. Finally, Rachel released the headboard and collapsed to his chest. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she detached herself and curled against Ben's side. They were both panting heavily, and Ben's hand moved through her hair to turn her face up so he could kiss her.

"That was fucking..." Ben's head dropped back to the pillow, Rachel's long hair pleasantly tickled his chest. "I have no words."

Rachel sighed deeply. "What time are your friends coming?"

"I can't remember." Ben shook his head, remembering the shopping he'd left in the hall. "But I think we'll have to order pizza."

*******

Ray's eyes fixed determinedly on the dusty, green car in front of him. The drive was terrible. No matter how he concentrated, little thoughts of Rachel still sneaked into his brain. After a while he stopped fighting it and began to toy with ideas, stupidly bargaining with himself. Like an ex-smoker who just wanted to inhale another smoker's fumes without touching a cigarette. Or an alcoholic who insisted a light beer at the pub would be fine; they'd resist the hard liquor.

Ray pondered going back to watch Rachel some more. He had to be overreacting. Ray reasoned he must just be really bored. Extremely bored. Suffering a boredom so strong that seducing a beautiful woman and fucking her stupid didn't appease it.

Or maybe...

Maybe if he just fucked Rachel once, then he could forget about her. Or maybe if he stole her for a few hours... or a night. Then he could really get her out of his system, and walk away like it never happened. He could be masked, and she would probably be too embarrassed to report it.

Ray frowned at the car in front, feeling quite irritable about his situation. He'd never abducted a woman for sex, he'd never had to. And he'd never been remotely tempted to rape a captive. Business and pleasure were strictly separate. So, what was this?

Rachel would probably be pathetic between the sheets. Except for the way she looked at him. And her great tits, they would definitely feel good against his bare chest. And her mouth was quite beautiful, if her pussy was the same...

"Stop!" Ray snarled, wanting to punch something. He angrily pulled to the side of the freeway, knowing what he had to do.

"Ok, libido. You win," he muttered, reaching into his pants.

The passing traffic was a shooting blur of colour. Cars passed so quickly that none would know what he was doing. Ray sighed as his hand filled with his swelling cock. He relented to his mind, and let himself imagine Rachel.

He thought about her features, her 'girl-next-door' prettiness. She had long legs that would look spectacular in white lace stockings. Her skin would be smooth and creamy under his hands. He would chip away at her nervousness, kiss her until she felt giddy. Her sweet face would be alluringly framed by long waves of glossy auburn, slightly tousled by his hand continuously running through it.

He would ease her onto her belly and nudge her thighs apart to admire her pussy. When he was satisfied, he would ask if she was ready for him. She would whisper 'yes', and he would squeeze a taut buttock at the same moment he'd slowly penetrate her. She would gasp, moan and arch back for more. He would watch his thick shaft sink into her soft, tasty wet folds.

Ray groaned, making a big mess in his pants in a climax that felt better than any of the times he came with Tasha. Finally ready to resume his journey, Ray started the engine, wondering what Rachel was like after sex, and if she would let him spoon her.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" he shouted, slamming his hand to the steering wheel. He had just powerfully orgasmed, and he was still thinking about her.

Ray was grateful for the distraction when his phone chimed. It was the message he wanted.

'All good. Check your account.'

Ray logged into his banking and wryly smiled at the boost in his balance. It was official - he was no longer stranded. He was free to leave; to secure a new gig or take some time out.

Ray flicked the front mirror down to see his reflection. He thought long and hard, staring into his own troubled eyes. Then he resolutely flicked the mirror back, his jaw tight with determination. He wasn't going anywhere.