Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All five girls were standing at the bow watching for my return. They all sighed with relief when I casually strolled out of the woods and waded out to the boat. I climbed the ladder on the stern. "Is everyone okay?" I said.

In unison, they all said, "Yes."

Divi spoke up, "What happened? It was five against one."

I ignored Divi's question for the moment and started the motor. I looked to see if I had room to turn around in the lagoon and swung the boat around and headed toward deep water, lowering the motor as I went. I said, "We talked about the situation and I convinced them that they had not showed you ladies proper respect. They promised to be better next time."

Molly looked at Divi and said, "No way is there going to be a next time; not with those ass-holes." Sophie, Zoe and Joanna all joined in with a chorus, "No way." I could see that Divi was kind of embarrassed because she hadn't found anything wrong with being forced to accept her guys load. She stared at the deck and meekly joined their refrain.

As we headed out into the lake, Divi sat down on the edge of my seat and kissed me. "Thanks for saving us Jack," she said after I broke our embrace.

I leaned toward her and sternly said, "You have no idea how sideways that could have gone for you guys." She looked away from me and tears formed in her eyes. One by one the others took Divi's place and kissed me and said, "Thank you Jack." I chuckled to myself as each of them tried to out-do the others with passionate kisses. There was a lot of tongue. I'm not a big fan of tongue. There is a place for it, but it's not shoving it down the other's throat. I get that teenagers seem to think it's the ultimate display of passion. It was the same when I was a teenager. I felt differently about it then.

I maneuvered the boat to starboard away from home and Divi said, "Where are we going."

"It's close enough to lunchtime. How about pizza from the Marina?" Divi looked over at the others and mouthed the word "Pizza". A loud cheer erupted. As I closed on the Marina, I slowed for minimum headway and waited for a boat to leave the dock. Finally, there was room and I eased up to the dock and stopped. I jumped out and tied us up fore and aft. I turned on the radio and asked Zoe to pick a channel. She grinned and slid into the captain's chair. I chuckled as she slid her sexy little butt around in the chair as if to see how it fit.

When I returned with two pizzas and a liter of soda there was a group of young guys congregating on the dock by my boat. They and the girls were flirting like it was an Olympic sport. I smiled to myself. The girl's brush with danger had no lasting effect. The guys parted as I approached and they even untied my boat for me. We all waved as I pulled away from the dock.

I knew of another private spot and I headed there. There was no one else around when we arrived. I anchored and the girls broke out the pizza. I always stored plastic plates, dinnerware and solo cups under the console. Dive grabbed the first piece, put it on a plate and handed it to me. She gave me a sultry smile, grabbed her own and sat down on the bench seat beside me. I popped a beer and took a long sip while the girls poured cups of soda. The music that Zoe had chosen was annoying me and it was too loud. I turned it down but not off. The girls liked it. I would tolerate it for their sake.

The girls cleaned up the waste when we were done. I sat down in the captain's chair and reached for the ignition. Molly and Divi both said, "Can we stay awhile? It's so peaceful here."

I sat back in my chair and said, "Sure. It's your day."

They Divi grinned at me before she bounced across the deck saying to the others, "We can stay." They all came together in the middle of the open deck and hugged each other jumping up and down. I just watched them and smiled as I locked on to Divi's and Molly's big breasts straining their bikini tops. I acknowledged the voyeur that I had become and my cock rose to put an exclamation point on it. I covered the tent with my hands as Divi came over and bent down at the console to change the radio station. While still kneeling, she looked up at me and said, "We want to dance." I was trying hard to cover the tent in my bathing suit so Divi wouldn't notice. Her face was right there at my crotch level and she noticed my unusual hand placement and looked past them. She looked from my crotch to my face and said, "Wow. He looks like he wants to dance too."

She stood and tried to pull me up from my chair but I resisted her efforts. I had to lift my hands from my lap to fend her off and Sophie spotted my tent and yelled out, "Oh my God. Jack's like got a boner. Finally."

Molly used her height to look over the others and she blurted out. "Fuck. Now that's a boner. Holy Shit."

Divi stopped fighting me and turned to the group and said, "See. I told you guys." My hands dropped back to my lap. I could feel the heat in my face from my embarrassment.

Zoe giggled at my dilemma and said, "Jack, please don't be like embarrassed. This is what we're like here for. Divi and Joanna have like been telling us about your big dick. We didn't believe them so Divi invited us to like come see for ourselves. We've been like stealing glances all day and we had pretty much concluded that they were like making it all up just as we suspected. From what I can see from here, they may have been right."

Molly pushed through the cluster of gawking girls and knelt down beside Divi and said, "We can't be like certain though until we see it. They may have like cooked this whole thing up with you and that's like a sock or something." She grinned up at me as her right hand lightly traced along my thigh and under the leg of my bathing suit. I trembled from her touch as the others all crowded in close to see. I saw Divi wink at Joanna who was grinning like the Cheshire cat. They both moved to the back of the group. Joanna had her fingers in her bikini bottom working her clitoris and pussy in anticipation of the pending fireworks.

I pulled my hands back and succumbed to the inevitable. I figured they just wanted to see it so I let Molly wrap her fingers around the girth and pulled my throbbing cock out to the air. Fuck it was hard. Molly's eyes went wide when she measured the dimensions with her hand and Zoe's and Sophie's jaws dropped when Molly pulled it out into the light. Sophie muttered, "Holy shit guys. That's like huge."

Zoe muttered, "Fuck. Biggest cock I've ever seen." I doubted that was any big deal. How many cocks could an eighteen year old girl have seen in her short life? I tried to pull my cock from Molly's hand but she tightened her grip. I stood up to move away from them but all that did was put my cock right at Molly's face level and she took the opportunity and pushed her lips over my glans and started jerking me off with her lips locked on the ridge. I groaned hard from Molly's attack and sat back down in my chair.

Divi moved up behind Molly and untied her bikini top and pulled it off over her head and it fell down my cock to my lap like a ring toss because Molly refused to take her lips off my cock. Divi leaned down and loudly said, "Tit-fuck him Molly." The others started chanting, "Tit-fuck. Tit-fuck. Tit-fuck." Molly pulled her lips back and pulled me by my cock toward the bench seat because she couldn't get in under the steering wheel. My little head was in total control now and I went willingly. Then Zoe and Sophie yanked their tops up over their tiny breasts without even untying them and sat down on either side of me to get a good view as Molly lifted her large breasts and leaned in close to my cock as it bobbed around near the vertical position. Zoe and Sophie both leaned in and spit on my cock and then they both giggled as Molly wrapped her tits around it. Her tits weren't so massive that my cock disappeared into her cleavage as she lifted her tits up the shaft. I remembered Ashley's tit-fuck where my cock just vanished in her tit flesh, barely popping above her cleavage as she pulled her tits down.

Molly tried hard to get a rhythm going but her motion was awkward. I looked into her eyes and said, "Stay still. I've got this." She stopped and renewed her grip on my cock with her tits and fingers. When she was settled, I began rocking my hips forward and back and my cock slid between her globes. Zoe and Sophie leaned in again and spit down into Molly's cleavage. Molly tucked her chin in tight and was able to put her lips on my glans as I pushed up. I glanced to the right and moved my hand to Zoe's elongated nipples on her tiny pancake titties. I did the same to my left with Sophie's tiny titties. They both groaned hard and grabbed my hands and pulled them down to their sex. They were beyond soaked. I had no idea what their sexual experiences were so I ran my fingers up and down their pussies and gently touched their clitorises.

Molly's bright blue eyes were alive with excitement. Her long red hair had gravitated toward her cleavage to join the action. She held onto her tits with one arm and one hand as she kept pulling her hair back. Divi had knelt and pulled Molly's bikini bottom to the side and was fingering her clitoris. Molly started groaning non-stop and in another few minute or so she pulled her tits off my cock and fell back into Divi. My cock was bobbing free and both Sophie and Zoe grabbed it. Neither came close to stretching their fingers around the girth and they looked at each other, grinned at me and began jerking me off in perfect rhythm.

When Molly fell back on her ass, I could see her pussy clenching furiously on air. Divi had anticipated Molly's collapse and stepped over her body and went down to a sixty-nine position. I wasn't shocked but I was surprised. Divi lapped her tongue along Molly's clenching pussy. When Molly recovered enough from her orgasm, she returned the favor on Divi's pussy. Divi lifted her head and groaned as Molly attacked her clitoris. She saw me looking down at her and grinned at the sight of Zoe and Sophie alternately pushing their lips over my glans. She dropped her face back into Molly's sex.

Joanna was recovering from her own self induced orgasm and she stood up and stripped naked before crawling on hands and knees past the fully engaged Divi and Molly and pushed her face between Sophie's thighs and pulled her bikini bottom off over her feet before drilling her tongue onto Sophie's swollen clitoris forcing my fingers away.

Sophie shot off my cock and screamed from Joanna's attack and Zoe pushed her lips back on my glans. She wrapped both hands around my cock and furiously stroked my shaft as she held her position on my glans with her tongue traveling around and around the ridge. She paid no particular attention to the sensitive spot on the underside of the ridge but the overall sensation was incredible.

After releasing my cock, Sophie slid her ass to the edge of the seat to grant Joanna better access and she groaned and lightly held Joanna's face as they stared into each other's eyes. I looked down at Zoe. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. Her cheeks had concaved from the suction she was taking. She wanted my cum. I looked around me and it was the hottest scene I have ever witnessed let alone participated in. Five beautiful eighteen year olds and me; I couldn't write a hotter scenario than this.

Joanna quickly pulled Sophie's orgasm from her and she began thrashing around beside me. Zoe had slowed her hands. She was probably getting tired. Then she gingerly began pushing her lips further down my shaft. She took about three inches past my glans and gagged and pulled off and spit a wad of saliva on my cock. She grinned at me and immediately began rubbing the saliva in with her hands. She pushed right back on to the same spot and started bobbing her head up and down my shaft like she had done to her guy back at the fire pit. She grinned around my shaft at the look on my face.

Joanna had pulled back from Sophie's pussy. Sophie had pushed her own hands to her pelvis and began drilling two fingers in her pussy. Joanna had the sultriest look on her face as she looked at me. I felt like the rabbit cornered by the wolf as she maneuvered past Sophie and stood up on the seat and planted a foot on either side of my hips and reached down and spread her labia before pushing her pussy to my face. I took her slim hips in my hands and held her as I dragged my tongue from her clitoris to her anus. She flinched hard when my tongue rimmed her anus. It was apparent that she wasn't too familiar with stimulation there but she obviously liked it as she cocked her hips up so I could reach it better.

On the deck in front of me, I heard Molly scream into another orgasm. Divi was really giving it to her. Sophie had recovered and she came around my legs and went after Zoe's pussy. Zoe continued her blow job as she maneuvered her hips to allow Sophie access. Sophie pulled Zoe's bikini bottom off her feet and threw it up on the sun platform. We would discover later that Sophie had tossed Zoe's bikini over the sun platform into the water. She found it later when we went skinny-dipping.

Joanna was clutching herself to my head with both arms as her knees buckled from my attack. I varied my attack from her clitoris to her vagina to her anus and she was delirious as she suddenly went spastic. I moved my hands from her hips to her waist to keep her from falling to either side. She didn't do either. Instead, her legs collapsed and she fell to my chest and slid down my torso until her firm little butt was resting against my cock forcing Zoe to pull back. Zoe wasn't pleased about it but Sophie took the opportunity to get in closer to Zoe's sex and Zoe forgot all about my cock as she groaned hard and pulled Sophie's head to her.

Joanna's entire body throbbed through her orgasm as her forehead was buried in my chest. She was gasping for oxygen. Once she recovered, it didn't take her long to realize the relative position of my cock to her pussy and she lifted her hips up high as she reached between her legs and pulled my cock into position.

Joanna was just about to drop onto my cock when Divi yelled, "Joanna. No. That's mine." Joanna stopped her descent and hesitated for several moments. My cock seemed to be stretching up to gain access to Joanna pussy that was so close. I didn't even realize that I was subconsciously rocking my hips up to push my glans inside. Divi yelled again, "Jack. No. Please?"

The action around me stopped except for Sophie's attack on Zoe's pussy. Joanna complied and rolled her body to my left where Sophie had been sitting. She groaned as my glans pulled out of her. The others sat up and watched to see what Divi was going to do.

Divi looked around at her friends and said, "I told you at my birthday party what I wanted for a present and it was that." She pointed at my throbbing cock. The others giggled and nodded. Divi pushed her bikini bottom over her hips and gorgeous ass and let it fall to the deck. She stepped out of it and moved up to my knees. She cocked her hips and spread her labia with her fingers. She already had the sultry look down pat but she ran her tongue along her lower lip as an exclamation point.

I looked up at her as she spread her legs wide and crawled over my thighs until her knees were near my hips. She pressed my raging hard cock against her pelvis and slid her sex up the length of my shaft and back down again. She did it very slowly as she stared into my eyes. I made no move to guide her in any way. She did the same thing again and I groaned this time. She smiled at my reaction.

The others moved in close to witness this. Molly sat her naked ass in the captain's chair and rubbed her squishy pussy around the fake leather and grinned at me. She lifted her big tits in her hands and bent down and sucked her nipples to her lips one at a time. Divi noticed what Molly was doing and she did the same with her torpedo shaped tits.

Three times Divi raked her pussy on the ridge of my glans before she lifted herself with one foot on the bench seat and positioned her sopping wet vagina on the tip of my glans. She stared into my eyes with a sultry smile as she suckled on her own nipples while she slowly let gravity drop her down my shaft. Her head rolled back on her neck forcing her to release her nipples as her fingers took their place. She groaned hard all the way to the bottom. I expected her to run aground but she didn't. She sat down in my lap and stopped as she said, "Oh my gawwdd that's big." The others all nodded to each other. I was thinking, 'Oh my gawwdd that's tight.' I rolled my hips up and Divi flinched. There it was. I rolled my hips back and kept them there as Divi slowly pulled herself back up my shaft with her thighs. Molly reached in under Divi's ass and I spread my knees so she could cup my ball-sack and fondle my balls. She giggled as she felt them moving on their own.

I groaned hard with the combined action of Divi sliding up and down my cock and Molly fondling my balls. Divi suddenly stopped and let out a long low pitched groan. I was sure she'd had an orgasm but if she did, it was short lived and she went right back to slowly pushing her way up to the ridge and letting gravity drop her quickly to my lap again. I leaned forward and suckled Divi's right nipple to my lips and drilled it with my tongue. Divi groaned from this new assault and increased her pace. I was hoping that her orgasm was close because mine sure was.

We continued like this and then Divi wanted to experiment with positions as she pushed herself back away from me forcing her angle on my cock to change. She grabbed my forearms and leaned back further as she continued driving her pussy on and off. Suddenly, her eyes went wide and her penetration became shallower. She groaned out, "Oh Jesus. I found a spot. Oh my God, that's fucking awesome." She was grinding herself on her G-Spot. I couldn't hold out any longer and I let out a huge groan trying hard to hold off. I surged forward toward Divi. She pushed me back searching for that spot again and when she found it she let out a blood curdling scream and her already tight pussy clamped down hard on my cock just as cum rocketed up my shaft. I was sure my balls would explode. My body just folded toward her. Divi screamed again when she felt my first salvo arrive. Even in my delirium, I noticed the others looking at each other with looks of amazement on their faces.

They were about to be amazed further when Divi rocked her hips back and my cock sprang out of her followed immediately by a series of long streams of cum from me, heading for Divi's face and torso and a stronger, more constant stream of fluid from Divi's pussy that flew everywhere toward me, as she gyrated through her orgasm. Divi looked like she was in agony. I knew better but her friends didn't and their faces morphed to looks of horror as they didn't know what was happening to her. Joanna pushed her face into the solid stream soaking my body to catch what she could in her mouth. The others were now gawking at Joanna wondering what the fuck she was doing.

I clung to Divi's arms outstretched toward me. I pulled her to me and as soon as I released her arms her hands went to her pussy. Her right index finger found her swollen clitoris and feverishly stroked it as she screamed out again. Her squirt was now directed down to the seat between my legs as her second shot splashed off the seat soaking all in range. Other than Joanna, the others all pulled back. Divi's face was still tight in a grimace as she strummed her clitoris with her index finger. I could see it coming as Divi was crushed by another orgasm as the others looked on in wonder. Their looks of horror had morphed into huge grins as they realized that they were witnessing something awesome.