Voyeur No Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Suck my cock while I vibrate myself."

While I sucked her cock, she used the vibrator and started talking.

"It is so hot watching you suck a cock...I get extremely aroused watching you deep throat that thing..., but watching you take it up the ass is even better. If a fake cock can do that to me how hot would it be to have a fresh and blood real man's cock for you to play with...I want to see it so bad.... you must make it happen...I want you in our bed with a man... and I want to watch you do everything."

With that she squeezed her legs together and shuddered for maybe two minutes having either one long orgasm or multiple orgasms. I stopped sucking her cock and laid on the couch next to her.

We were both exhausted and laid there breathing heavily not saying a word. I almost nodded out when she said.

"Are we really going to try and make this happen. I know in the past, after we came, I said it was just a fantasy and I really didn't want it to happen for real. I might have meant that when we first started but now, I do want it to happen for real."

"Yes, I want to also, I think I know someone who would be a good option. I know one of the guys I saw today. I don't know his name, but I've seen him in the park a bunch of times. I'll try to hook up him the next time I see him. I'll stay on the lookout for him when I'm in the park. I've seen him there enough that I'm sure I'll have the opportunity soon."

I continued, "About a month ago me and him talked at the drinking fountain. We started up a casual conversation and talked for at least ten minutes. I think he's a compatriot of yours. I think he is Italian like you. He's a good-looking guy in very good shape with dark hair and blue eyes. He was very personable and friendly. I got a bit aroused talking to him as I could see the outline of his penis though his shorts. I don't know if he noticed my glances, but it seemed he was showing himself off a bit. As the conversation went on, I noticed his penis got a little more pronounced. If I knew then what I know now about him I'd say he was hitting on me and trying to send me a message by getting a semi hardon. After we parted I started running again and I imagined taking him into the woods and sucking his cock."

"He sounds promising. At least you know he's into men so approaching him won't be as risky."

"I know I'll eventually run into him. I'll just have to work up the courage to ask him. I don't know how I'll do, but it I'll have to try. After today and knowing we both crave this I'm confident I can make our fantasy come true."

"I hope so and all you can do is try."

Over the next few weeks, I went into the park every day. I'd keep up with my daily jogs or bike rides, but some days I just went down there and hung out near the drinking fountain. It had been over two weeks, and I had no sight of him. Each time I came back home Layna asked if I had any luck.

Then one day I came out of the public bathroom and there he was looking at the map.

When I saw him, I immediately got a bit aroused. I thought holy shit I finally have my chance. I was elated and struck up a conversation immediately.

I said, "Hey how's it going I haven't seen you in a long time? The last time I saw you, you were riding your bike with your wife and kids."

"That was my sister and her kids. I had just bought the kids new bikes and we took them for a spin. I'm single, divorced actually."

I said, "Sorry to hear that. My name is Dave."

"I'm Romy. Thanks, but the divorce was inevitable I'm afraid, but that's a story best left untold."

"Nice to meet you, Romy. I haven't seen you jogging (except for the time I watched you sucking and fucking your buddy) since we talked at the drinking fountain.

He said something in reply, but I didn't catch it because my mind was somewhere else. I shouldn't have let the thought of him and his friend creep into my head, but it was impossible to not visualize his cock in that guy's ass. I started to get hard, and it was growing fast. I could feel my face heating up as it became flush from humiliation. I couldn't stop my cock from swelling. If it was tucked in front and folded under the liner of my shorts it wouldn't have been so obvious; however, it was lying to the side and it grew unencumbered. Quickly my cock was at full erection. I've got a bit more than six inches with a nice girth (at least my wife thinks so) consequently It was big enough to be obvious. It felt like the head of it was past the liner and sticking out of the side of my shorts. I could feel precum already leaking onto my leg. I wanted to adjust it but that would have been too embarrassing.

I thought this is fucked up and so humiliating. What the fuck am I an inexperienced teenager getting excited the first time I talked to a girl? He must see it. I can't try to hide it or adjust it that will only bring attention to it. There's not much I can do I'll just pretend like nothing is wrong.

We continued to talk, and I tried to not think about my dilemma, but the more I tried the harder it got. I knew he saw it as I noticed him glancing there a few times. I started thinking that he can see it why not just go with it. This erection was spontaneous but maybe this isn't so unfortunate. Maybe this is what I needed to break the ice. I know he's not straight; I saw him sucking and fucking that guy. I don't think showing him my hard cock will offend him. What better way to communicate my desire. He will know I'm willing right up front (in my shorts). He doesn't know my proclivities, but he will now. The only question is will he be interested in me. I'll find out quickly if he's attracted to me, and if he is willing. He can see with his own eyes that I've got more than small talk on my mind.

He saw me look at my cock and watched as I adjusted it in my shorts. I pulled my shorts out from the waist and reached into them. I grabbed my penis and adjusted it to a more comfortable position.

I said, "Excuse me but that was getting too uncomfortable."

He got a pretty good look at my cock. I watched his reaction. His eyes lingered on it for a long moment then he looked me in the eyes. I looked back at him with my mouth slightly open. Just as our eyes met several bike riders pulled up to use the restroom. I heard them coming and snapped my shorts shut before they could see.

He touched my arm and said, "Let's move down the path."

We walked a short way down the path.

He asked, "Do you frequent that restroom often? The reason I ask is I saw you from a distance go in there. I knew it was you. We seemed to hit it off that last time we talked so I thought I'd wait for you. I was curious as to what you might be doing in there. I know guys hook-up there. I was hoping you were going in there for some action. I got up to the door and listened and waited. I had a blow job in there once a long time ago. I wanted to hit on you the last time we talked, but it didn't seem like you were interested, and I was afraid I might offend you. One must be careful you know, but you didn't hesitate (as he glanced at my shift cock) this time. You should have let me know the first time we met."

Holy shit he's propositioning me, and the restroom is a gay hook up spot!? How is it I never noticed. I don't know how that stuff works but I never saw anything going on when I used it. I thought to myself is this really happening. I finally run into him by chance after searching for him for weeks, I get a boner, and now he's talking about getting blow jobs. I was ready to drop to my knees and start sucking his cock right there. There is a problem though I promised Layna that she could watch. I can't hook up with him right now. She has finally agreed to this, and I don't want to fuck things up by being too selfish and cheating on her. I thought about what to say.

"I must admit I was attracted to you right away, but I didn't know how to approach you either. Then I saw you on that bike ride and I thought you were married. I haven't had any luck hooking up with anyone in there. I guess my timing has been off."

"What made you decide to expose your feeling, or should I say your cock, this time? How did you know I would be willing?"

I couldn't tell him that I pounded one out while I watched him suck and fuck his friend just a few weeks ago.

"I didn't know how you would respond. I just took a chance and hoped it would work out."

He said, "If you want to, I know a secluded spot down a little used trail about a ten-minute jog from here, we could get some privacy. I use that spot as it's better than this restroom. There's no chance of someone interrupting us."

"I want to, but I can't. I'm not putting you off, but I have an important phone call appointment. The call should only take a few minutes. I live right up there, as I pointed to the ridge, it's a quick jog away. Why don't you come to my house for a beer on the patio."

He said OK and we ran back to my house. We went in through the back gate, and I told him to sit on one of the patio chairs. I went in the house to get us a beer. I called for my wife. She was upstairs and I told her to come down. She came down and I told her to look out the back window.

She was looking at him sitting in the chair and I said, "That's him!"

She said, "That's him? What...how...He's good looking."

"I'll fill you in later. It's better than you can imagine. Bring him a beer and tell him I'm on the phone and that I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Is he here to have sex with you, and did you tell him that I want to watch you guys do it?"

"He propositioned me in the park and wanted us to go to his spot in the woods. I invited him here instead. Yes, he wants to have sex with me, but I didn't tell him about you yet. I'll tell him how we have an agreement that for me to have gay sex you must be there to watch. If he won't accept that then we will have to try another way. Just be ready if he accepts."

"Take him a beer. Introduce yourself. Talk to him. Turn on your charm and make him feel welcomed and comfortable. After I come out there go back in the house and wait for us."

I waited about five minutes. Layna is a personable woman. I knew she would have no problem making him feel comfortable. When I went back outside Layna and Romy were talking like good friends.

They had hit it off right away. We had a good conversation. Layna got all kinds of information from him. She found out he was divorced and had been for a couple of years. She asked him some questions about his work and family and other casual topics. She found out a lot about him personally. All I knew was his name and that I wanted to suck his dick. Layna said she had to go in and do something, so she left us alone.

He said, "You didn't tell me your wife was here. I thought we were going to have some fun."

"We will if your game. I certainly want to, but It's just complicated."

He said, "Complicated yeah, I know. Wives do make it complicated. She is very nice and has a great outgoing personality. She is sexy too, but what's up? Why did we come here?"

He just assumed she didn't know. He told me about his ex-wife. He told me he won't get married again because he can't be monogamous. He said he has been mostly with guys and hasn't been with a woman since his divorce. He told me that he has a couple of good "friends" that are married. They are discreet, and they keep it a secret from their wives.

I was shaking inside with nervous energy. I started getting hard again. My mind was racing trying to figure out what to say. I hadn't engaged in any type of homosexual activity for three decades and that was just blow jobs. I was on the verge of being with a man again. I knew Layna was on board with it, so I thought how do I bring up the fact that, if we do anything, my wife wants to watch?

He was being honest with me, so I felt I had to reciprocate.

I said, "I have a confession to make. I really have no recent experience with men. I hadn't had gay sex in decades. I had a friend when I was around 18 and we would blow each other, but that was the extent of my homosexual activities; However, I have a renewed desire to do it again, and I have been contemplating doing it for some time now."

I said, "My wife knows about my gay cravings? She was the one that renewed my desire. She initiated it by telling me of her wish to watch me with a man. We have been role playing a gay sex scenario for a few years now and we have both decided that we had enough play acting and we should give it a try for real before it's too late."

I continued, "We started watching gay videos and she would talk about what she wanted to see me do. This reawakened the desire in me. It has become more profound over the last year or so. We had been talking more and more about making it happen. Then a few weeks ago I saw you on the trail with your friend. I tried to catch up to you, but you were too fast. I saw you take that side trail. I know about your spot in the woods. I watched you and him have sex. I thought it was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I wanted to join you, but I didn't think it was right to intervene. I jacked off watching you. If we do it, you will be my first in over twenty years. I've been craving it for a few years."

He responded, "You saw us? If the guy I was with knew he would be mortified. So that's why you showed me your cock you already knew I'd probably be game. I thought you were hot the first time we met, but I couldn't be sure sex was on your mind. I tried in subtle ways to show you I was interested but you didn't respond. I'm glad you saw me because it gave you the incentive to test me."

"It's amazing that your wife knows, and she is ok with it. That is very rare. I knew I liked her. What you're telling me is you haven't really had gay sex. That you did it a long time ago and you and your wife have been fantasizing about it recently. Now you what to make the fantasy real?"

"Yes, that's it. We have given it a lot of thought and both of us want it to happen. Since I saw you and your friend, I have become even more convinced. What do you say? Would you be willing to have sex with me while my wife watches us?"

"I've been with as many as four guys at once, but everyone got involved at some point. I never did it while someone just watched, but if she is happy with just watching that's ok with me. I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you. After we met that first time, I jacked off imagining taking you in the woods right there by the drinking fountain and fucking you. I'm more than ready if you are. Do you want some time to go in your house and tell your wife that I'll do it."

"No, we can go in she knows. She's probably getting impatient waiting for me to get around to asking you. Let's go in I know she's waiting for us."

We went into the house. Layna was upstairs. I didn't call out for her. I suggested we take are shirts and shorts off here and go upstairs naked. He was up for it and we both stripped. I got my first look at his cock. It was about the same size as mine. It was sticking out with an upward angle. He had a very handsome cock. I was anxious to get a taste of that beauty. We went up the stairs and into the bedroom. The bedding was already folded down. She had anticipated our decision. She was standing around the corner by the shower.

We walked into the master bathroom, and she was standing near the shower with two towels in her hands. I saw her check out Romy. She scanned him from top to bottom. She lingered for a while on his erect penis. She looked at me and gave me an approving smile.

She said, "Oh naked already aren't you two guys eager. I heard you guys talking from here. It took you long enough to ask him. I have a suggestion. You guys have been out jogging I think you should take a shower before starting anything."

With that said she turned on the shower and laid the towels on the counter. She moved past us to go to the bedroom, and as she walked by, she said "have fun". We entered the shower.

We both thought it was a good idea and we stepped into the shower. The shower is a clear glass enclosed walk in with a rain shower head and a bench seat on one end. There is plenty of room for two people to stand in it. Three people could fit but I wasn't ready to ask Layna to join us. She has always said she just wanted to watch and not be involved.

Once in the shower we closed the door behind us. I was facing the shower with my head under the water and my back to him. I was rinsing the water through my hair when I felt his erect cock against my ass. He started sliding his cock along the crease of my ass. I thought to myself holy shit this is real. I'm in the shower with a naked guy who is sliding his cock along my ass. I was shaking with nervous energy. I started grinding my ass back at his cock. He reached around and grabbed my chest with a hand on each pec he squeezed them both tight while pulling me into his body. He started sucking and biting my neck as he ground his pelvis into me. I stood there taking in the exquisite pleasure of being manhandled by a hot naked guy.

He put his mouth against my ear and said, "I've wanted this ass since the first time I saw you. I'm going to fuck you in this shower and give your wife a real show."

I was thinking, 'Holy shit this is real I'm finally doing IT I hope she doesn't regret this because I'm loving it'.

His cock was rock hard, and I concentrated on the feeling of it sliding up and down my ass. My legs got weak, and the muscles were shaking as I stood there for a long while allowing him to work me over.

I reached for the soap. I turned around and started washing his chest. I rubbed the soap on his chest until it worked up into a good lather. I put the soap down and concentrated on his chest paying close attention to his nipples. He was watching me but closed his eyes when I got to his nipples. I scarped my fingernails across his chest then rubbed it with the flat of my hand. I reached around and moved my hands to his back and washed that. I worked my hands down to his ass. I squeezed his cheeks hard and pulled his ass in toward me while spreading his ass wide. We both started grinding our cocks together.

I moved my hand down the crease of his ass and found his hole. My finger was soapy, and I slid it into his ass easily. I jammed my finger up his ass as far as it would go. Up to this point we hadn't kissed but once I got my finger in him, he kissed me deep. His tongue was swirling around my mouth as my head was swirling with lust. I never kissed a guy before but the passion I was feeling at the time made it feel natural. I liked it and responded energetically. We embraced tightly and kissed hungrily.

I broke off the kiss. I couldn't wait any longer. I went down on my first cock in over thirty years right there in my own bedroom shower. It tasted a little soapy, but I didn't care. I took his whole cock in one motion. My lips were buried in his pubic hair, and I could feel the head of his cock going down my throat. I had been practicing this move on Layna's harness dildo for several years. I could take all of her and he wasn't quite as big as her dildo. I moved my head back and forth with his cock deep in my mouth. He grabbed my head and pulled me into him. He was moving his pelvis in time with my head movements. I pulled back and off his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and held it there in front of my face. I took a moment to look at the swollen head of his manhood in my fist. I wanted to remember that image of his cock head inches from my lips. I took a few deep breaths, and I plunged back down on it taking all of it again. I did it again and again I had desperately wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste his essence. I wanted him to unload in my mouth. I wanted to swallow every drop of him. He had other ideas.