VR Mating App - Lucy

Story Info
A man tests an app the developer claims will give him a BJ.
1.8k words
4.51
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers

Here's a quick one about a man evaluating a new app. Everyone in the story is over 18.

VR Mating App - Lucy

Jeff had been writing apps since he was fourteen and had earned a lot of money. He was twenty-six now, with degrees in neurophysiology and programming. Jeff was convinced that this latest app was going to make him richer than his wildest dreams. So far, he hadn't shown or discussed it with anyone. Today he would let his friend, Lee, try it out, but only on module one. This was the most basic level. Jeff went to Lee's apartment to demonstrate it and would leave an iPad for him to play with for a few days.

"So, what does the app actually do?" Lee asked.

"You upload pics of your partner and yourself, answer a few questions, then have sex with them," Jeff replied.

"It creates a video or something?"

"Nope. You'll see, taste, smell, and feel everything."

"Oh, bullshit."

"I'm serious. Get comfortable, put on a headset and VR goggles. The app does the rest. You'll cum and everything."

"How?" Lee asked.

"Your eyes, ears, and brain make it real."

"Yeah, if you could pull that shit off, you'd be a billionaire."

"That's my plan. I'll leave the iPad with you and pick it up Saturday like we agreed. Don't let anyone else see the app or use it. It's got to be kept secret."

"Okay. How about you walk me through the setup?"

"No problem. Do you have a video of your intended target?"

"No, just a photo."

"A video you can upload is better. The app will render an accurate representation. A photo works too but it's not as realistic. The more data you input, the more accurate the rendering."

"Can it talk?"

"If they talk in the video, it can. The app picks up their speech patterns, but it will create a voice if one isn't provided."

"Do I need to have a video of me too?"

"Setup walks you through that," Jeff replied. "You can modify your body after it's been rendered too."

"So, I can have a bigger dick?"

"Or be muscle bound, change hair color, whatever."

They opened the app and Lee input his name and age.

"Why does it need my age?"

"You have to be at least eighteen. Same thing with your mate. Unless you don't mind spending time in jail for underage porn. Skip your part of the setup. You can finish that after I leave. It gets a bit personal. Go to mate setup."

Lee clicked on the skip icon, then from the menu opened mate setup.

Enter or say mate's name:

"Lucy"

Enter or say mate's age:

"23"

Select photo or video:

He clicked photo then uploaded the photo from his phone.

Photo accepted. Quality insufficient to render body. Select body or enter name of celebrity to use for body.

"Katrina Dimaranan"

Searching internet for images. Located. Body rendered using photo for face. Use voice from video?

"Yes"

Voice accepted. Select or say one of the following choices. Hand only. Hand and oral. Oral only.

"Hand and oral"

Select or say where you will cum. Mouth. Tongue. Face. Breasts. I don't care.

"Mouth"

Mate is ready. Please complete user setup.

"Okay, I'll leave you to it. Finish your setup. Call if you get stuck," Jeff told him.

They shook hands and Jeff left his friend's apartment. Lee went to the bathroom and grabbed a beer before returning to the setup. He opened user setup, then clicked resume.

Ensure you are in a safe, secure location then select or say 'Next.'

Lee locked the apartment door and said, "Next"

Remove clothing and select or say 'Next.'

Lee undressed completely. "Next"

Position yourself in front of camera to render user body. Rendering works best if user is in full view.

Lee stepped in front of the iPad and followed the voice prompts to let it scan him.

User body rendered. Review rendering to request modifications. Select or say 'Accept' to use this rendering or say 'Modify.'

He looked over the very realistic video of himself, then said, "Modify."

Select or say body part to modify.

"Dick."

Penis modification initiated. Select or say requested modification.

He looked through the options and said, "Enlarge."

The cock in the rendering enlarged to about seven inches.

Select or say 'Accept' to use this rendering or say 'Modify.'

"Accept," Lee told the iPad.

Reviewing setup parameters. Mate speaks Filipino, Tagalog, and English. Select or say user preference.

"English"

Move to a comfortable position, either sitting or reclining, with iPad nearby. Select or say 'Next' when ready. Lee did as instructed. Put on and activate VR headset and earphones. Say 'Begin' when ready.

He donned the headset, seeing the VR Mating logo on the screen, then put headphones on.

'Begin," he said, anxiously.

Lucy's face appeared on the screen.

"Hello Lee. My name is Lucy. I'm twenty-three. What your about to experience is VR Mating. You can talk to me, ask me questions, and give me instructions, just as you would any partner. You have requested hand and oral sex with finishing in my mouth. Since this is module one of the app, your views will be limited to POV, left, and right. Simply say one of those to go to that view. Keep your hands to your sides. In module one, they would simply be a distraction. Module one lasts five minutes. You will cum four minutes and thirty seconds after I begin. Do you have any questions?"

"How do I get to module two?"

"That requires purchasing upgrades or additional hardware. The app you are using is a demo and cannot be upgraded. In addition, it will only work once in a twenty-four-hour period.

"Since you aren't really going to touch me, how can you make me cum?"

"There are subliminal messages being sent to your eyes and ears that are being forwarded to your brain. Your penis is fully erect and secreting pre-cum from the messages you have already received. When it's time to cum, you will."

"I'll believe that when I see it," he replied.

"I'm sorry, Lee. I don't understand your statement. Are you ready to begin?"

"I'm ready."

As the view moved back to see more, he watched Lucy take his cock in her hand. Lee jumped when he felt the hand on his cock, exactly as he was seeing. He reached down and felt his cock. There was nothing touching it but his own hand, yet he felt both himself and Lucy. He withdrew his hand as he watched and felt her massaging his balls.

"Holy fuck," he sighed. She continued using both hands and then used her tongue to lap up the pre-cum. "Jeff, you're going to be one rich mother-fucker," he said to himself.

He felt everything she did. Somehow, Lee was getting a real blowjob without actually being touched. When he raised his hips to push his cock farther into her warm, wet mouth, that's what he saw in the viewer and felt. He noticed a small timer in the upper right of his visual field. It read 3:50.22. At 4:10.00 he felt himself building. At 4:30, he exploded into Lucy's mouth and watched as she took it all, then swallowed. He also felt cum landing on his abdomen and chest at the same time, which was a bit distracting. In spite of the distraction, it was a world class blowjob and orgasm.

The screen zoomed in on Lucy's face. "Thank you," she said. "I enjoyed that, Lee."

"Me too."

"Would you care for more information on other modules?"

"Uh, yeah. Tell me more."

Lucy explained the current modules available, personas, add ons, and the hand simulators. Lee was impressed.

"What's the cost of this system?"

"Prices have not been finalized yet but will likely be done as a subscription."

"Can women use the system?" he asked.

"So far, only with hands and mouth. Research to add on a penis or connecting male and female systems is also being done."

"This is going to change the freakin' world," Lee said. "Can you deepthroat?"

"I can. There will be no gagging unless you have the throating add on."

"I'll pass on the gagging part. That seems a bit brutal for my tastes."

"The app is designed for the user's pleasure, Lee."

"I still can't picture how you can simulate penetration."

"The same way we did your oral. You lay back and let the app do the work."

"So, no missionary or doggy positions?"

"I can do cowgirl and reverse cowgirl at present," Lucy replied.

"The app is pretty one sided. What if I want to eat you?"

"That module is still in the design phase. You will be able to eat and even 69."

"What about taste? How is that done?"

"Subliminally, just as the sensations you felt. Messages are sent to your brain."

"I'm impressed."

"Would you like to set an alarm to visit me tomorrow?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Alarm set. I'll see you in twenty-three hours and forty-two minutes."

"Cool," he replied, as the screen returned to the logo.

Jeff had asked Lee to give him an opinion and recommendations from his experience. Lee thought about it as he showered. The more he re-lived the experience in his head the more ready he was for a second shot. "Yep, Jeff is going to be a billionaire," he thought.

He was happy with his choice of Lucy. They had met via Literotica. After reading one of his stories, she had sent him an e-mail to compliment him on it. They had been swapping e-mails and messaging for a couple of months. He knew little about her other than her age, that she lived in the Philippines, and that she was a bit submissive. Her past relationships, for the most part, were less than satisfying. In actuality, Lee really knew nothing. She could have been a he, living in prison, for God knows what, or his next-door neighbor. Whatever else she was, she was intelligent and fun to visit with.

Lee called Jeff the following morning.

"So, what do you think?" Jeff asked.

"You're going to be a fucking billionaire."

"You liked it, huh?"

"I fucking loved it."

"Did you run into any problems?"

"You might want to suggest the user wear a rubber. Cumming all over yourself is a bit distracting."

"Yeah, I've got that fixed in the next update."

"Can I use another person on the next run?"

"Yeah. I'd suggest your favorite celebrity. The renditions are amazing."

"Are regular guys like me going to be able to afford this?"

"If you've got a VR setup and can afford Netflix you can. The basic fee will be for basic service. You get what you pay for."

"Jeff, you're going to be a fucking gazillionaire."

DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers