Vs. Ch. 02 Amanda Vs. The Field

Story Info
Guy scores a date at his summer job.
2.6k words
4.67
728
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been on a lot of dates. Sometimes I met two nice girls at the same time and dated them both for a while before I decided on one of them. Sometimes I picked neither of them. Sometimes they both ended up dumping me! I thought it might be an interesting series. These are absolutely true stories. Only the names have been changed. This one doesn't fit the vs. format as well as some other stories but this story is next chronologically. I'm sorry if you think it could have been hotter, but this is how it actually happened. Here is the second installment.

This was the craziest summer job. At least half of the employees were college kids like me. I swear all we did was talk shit to each other and hit on girls. The table people, which was 90% guys, put together the product. The bucket people, brought around the carts, which we called buckets for some reason, and took the product to the shelves. The bucket people were at least 90% girls, and every time they came with the bucket, it was a golden opportunity to get a date for the weekend. Of course we did our job, but there was lots of, um, "multi-tasking" going on.

My first try at hitting on a bucket girl, scored me a date with Jenna. At her suggestion, I came over to her dorm room to watch a movie. I didn't even realize people stayed in the dorms over the summer. The first thing I noticed about her was her long dark blond hair. It was always in a slender pony tail, that matched her slender body. The second thing I noticed about her was that every step she took pushing the bucket shook her nice big tits.

When I got to her dorm room, she offered me a soda and turned on the movie. I sat by her, but not too closely on her loveseat. Then I noticed the pictures on her wall. She had tons of pictures and all of the same guy. I casually asked her who the guy was, hoping it was her brother.

I'll never forget her answer. I swear to you she shuddered and then breathed the words at me, "My boyfriend" At that point, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing there. I watched the rest of the movie, left and didn't really talk to her anymore.

That's OK, there were lots of bucket girls. I never abandoned on-line dating either, and I had a nice prospect there too. Sophie was just so cute and we sent the most engaging emails to each other. I thought we would be a great couple. We seemed to have alot in common. The only problem was she was home for the summer. Here's where things got a little weird - my good friend and roommate, Ben, started talking about this girl he was talking to online named Sophie. We figured out we were talking to the same girl. We must have really liked her because we started getting pissed at each other over the smallest things.

I tried to date a couple of other bucket girls. I had one date where we did not click at all and then I wasted a few weeks trying to date a Berean girl. Realizing Berean people only date other Berean people, I moved on.

Then I saw a girl I had not noticed before. Amanda was tall and thin with short blond hair. She was wearing tight jeans and a white polo shirt. Girls never look good in polo shirts but I imagined her with something cute on. I chatted her up a few times and then told her that me and my friends always go to Old Chicago on Wednesdays for free pool night and that she should come with some friends.

I was pretty sure she would come and I was not disappointed. She brought her roommate, who was even taller and thinner. Amanda was about 5'10". She was wearing a cute pink top and really short shorts. Her legs looked amazing. She had big calves and really toned thighs. Actually, toned doesn't cover it, they were almost muscular. Her legs were perfect. She wasn't the prettiest girl. She had a large nose like a beak, small eyes and a high forehead. She wasn't ugly though. She had big kissable lips. I talked to her and her roommate while my friends played pool. Her roommate was really pretty in a sexy librarian kind of way. After a couple hours Amanda and I exchanged numbers and agreed to set up a date for the weekend.

We went on a few dates and always had alot of fun. We had a really similar sense of humor and outlook on life. We were both from a rural background. We were both inexperienced dating and had not even kissed after a few weeks. I found out she was in the National Guard and was going to her "Two weeks a year" training camp soon. I didn't want to be trapped in the friend zone and knew I had to make a move.

The night before she was leaving for National Guard camp, I went over to her apartment. I was watching a movie with her and her roommate. Then she said, she still had some packing to do and went to her room. I sat for a while, watching the movie and thinking what to do. I was afraid she would come back out and say she had to get some sleep any time now, so I decided I had to go to her room and make a move. She was packing with just a desk lamp on for some reason. She was wearing fatigues and a tight army green T-shirt. I must have had a really serious look on my face because her face dropped and she asked me "What's the matter."

I didn't answer but put my arms around her and gave her a big kiss. We started making out, our arms wrapped around each other right there in the middle of her bedroom. I felt like I was in a movie where I stop the girl at the airport and ask her to marry me and not move to Paris. I started giggling, in spite of myself. I was so happy to finally be making out with this girl I had been dreaming of for the last few weeks. She asked me what was so funny? I told her I was just so happy we were doing this.

She had beautiful full lips and she was a great kisser. We were nearly the same height so it felt very natural to kiss her. We closed our eyes and explored each other's mouths. Finally, I opened my eyes and took stock. Her tits looked great in the T-shirt. I could see the outline of her bra. I gently pulled away and looked her in the eyes. We both smiled warmly at each other. Then I grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and lifted it over her head. She took off my T-shirt and put her palms on my chest. I rubbed my hands up and down her sides. She had a trim toned stomach with a cute oval belly button. I could see the outline of her ribs below her bra and her soft pale cleavage above it. I couldn't wait any longer to see her tits.

I reached around and unfastened her bra. It fell off her shoulders and revealed two beautiful b-cup tits. They were each a small, warm squishy handful. Each boob had a big pink nipple. I squished them in my hands and pinched her nipples between my fingers. I wondered how far she would let me go. I was pretty inexperienced with women and I didn't have any condoms. Amanda wasn't done though. She undid my belt and took down my jeans.

I took down her fatigues. It was really turning me on stripping down a hot army chick. She had on cute black panties. I reached around her and grabbed her ass. I couldn't see it in all its glory but her ass looked good in jeans. I slipped my hands down the back of her panties and squeezed her bare ass. She giggled a cute little giggle. Her skin felt smooth and soft but I could feel her hard muscles too. She smiled playfully, then got on the bed and lay flat on her back except with her knees up. I got between her legs and rubbed my hands up and down her thighs. They were pale with tiny blond hairs. She told me later she had never shaved her legs above the knee. I alternated looking into her eyes and looking at the thin piece of black material between her legs. I grabbed the top of her waist band and then completely punked out. This was all going too quickly for me. I asked her if she had ever done this before. She said no. That's when I told her I didn't think I was ready for this and I don't have any condoms. She said she wasn't sure either and then asked if I could give her a hickey. So we cuddled, felt each other up, kissed and I gave her a hickey on her neck. So we suspended action for 2 weeks. She said this would give her alot to look forward to after Guard Camp.

During those two weeks, Ben and I meet Sophie. We were out at the bar one night, and coming back from the bathroom, Ben ran up to me with a huge smile and asked, "Hey, do you want to meet Sophie?"

"Sure, I don't care." I said.

There she was sitting at a high top table. It was her because her face looked exactly like her pictures but she was about 250 pounds. She went on to tell us how she was depressed and had an eating disorder and she didn't want to date anyone right now. I was good anyway. I told Ben he could have her.

It was a pretty slow 2 weeks. I didn't have any contact with her so I hoped she still would like me after the time apart. I was pretty happy to get her phone call. She said she couldn't wait to see me and asked if she could come over to my place tonight? Of course I said she could! We had made plans to go mini golfing but when I opened the door she looked so hot. She was wearing a tight light blue shirt and a pair of short khaki shorts. We embraced and kissed a long ferocious kiss like two people that had thought about nothing but fucking each other for 2 weeks. We took each other's head in our hands and kissed for several minutes, then we ran our hands up and down each other's bodies and attacked each other's lips with animal lust. My dick was as hard as it's ever been.

"We're not making it to putt putt are we?" I asked.

"Fuck putt putt." She said. We started tearing off our clothes right there in the living room.

"I'd rather fuck you." I said.

"Glad to hear it." She said, "I couldn't believe you turned me down last time!"

"I won't make that mistake again" I said.

"Have you ever done it before?" She asked.

"Just a couple times" I told her, "You've seriously never had sex before? You're so hot!"

"No, I sucked a guy's dick at a party once, but that's it. You don't want to hear about that though." She said. By now we were both naked. She had a little triangle of pubic hair and it looked super cute. "Oh my God you have a nice dick." She grabbed it.

"This is my dick now." she said and we went to the bedroom with her leading me by my dick. That's when I saw her ass for the first time. Oh my God what an ass. It was a beautiful heart shaped ass. It was a pale perfect handful. She threw herself on the bed and I jumped on her and kissed her big soft lips. I quickly moved down grabbing her breasts, grabbing her sexy biceps, kissing her breasts and down her stomach. I stopped to lick her belly button, which made her giggle. She had such a hot body. She didn't have hardly any fat on it. I played with her big sexy calves and ran my hands over her fit milky thighs.

"Oh my God, lick my pussy already. I can't take it any more." she begged.

"OK, I'm done teasing you." I said and began kissing and licking her hot sexy slit. She had a pink, big lipped pussy. I ran my finger along the slit as I licked her clit and then stuck my finger in her. Her slit was sopping wet and I swear it tasted sweet. I have never tasted a pussy that tasted sweet before or since and to top it off this had to be the prettiest pussy I've ever seen.

"Mmmmmm, stick that big dick in me please." She cooed.

"OK, I'll get a condom." I offered.

"I'm on the pill. You can cum right inside me if you want." She told me seductively. Hearing that, I could not have gotten any harder.

"I've been waiting for this since I left your apartment 2 weeks ago." I hovered above her and guided my cock into her sweet little opening. I noticed her wincing before I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the amazing feeling for a few strokes. I opened my eyes and she looked like she was in pain. I looked down and there was blood on my dick. She really hadn't done this before.

"You feel amazing, Amanda." I told her. "You feel so tight." This seemed to take her mind of the pain, or she was feeling better after the initial pop.

"That's because I'm a virgin." She cooed at me.

"You feel so warm, Amanda." I told her.

"That's because I'm a mammal." She told me in her sexiest voice. We would have to work on dirty talk.

I had only been inside her for a minute or so but she was so tight. Without a condom, it was beyond anything I'd ever felt. I was about to pop already. I pulled out and told her, "You feel so good I'm going to cum already, but I don't want it to be over yet."

"Oh, I'm that good? Put it back in me. I want you to cum in me. I've always had a fantasy of a guy cumming in me." She said.

I was back inside her. I tried to go slow but her tight pussy sucked me deep inside of her and just begged me to fuck her as hard as I could.

"I think I can feel you heart beating in your dick." She told me.

"I'm about to cum. You feel too good." I told her. I tried to hold it off as long as I could. Then I slammed my dick into her, let out an "Oh" and blasted jet after jet of cum deep in her de-flowered pussy. I was totally spent. I lay my head down on her chest. To my surprise I could hear her heart beat. It was calming and reassuring.

"How does my cum feel inside you?" I asked.

"Warm" was her reply.

"Are you my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Do you want me to be?" she asked.

"Yeah" I told her.

She smiled warmly, squeezed my hand and gave me a big kiss.