Vulnerable Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I left her hand and started to kiss her cheeks pulling toward me. She did not resist. That was it! I knew she would not resist me if I went further. So I stood up and went in front of my mom and held her face and turned it upward to see me.

I wiped her eyes and sat on her lap and leaned forward and kissed her just below her neck, cheeks and near her lips. While I was kissing, I unzipped her nighty from the front. Then I slid one hand inside and started to press her breast a little hard to show her my hands were over her breast.

Meanwhile, her breathing was fastening. I kissed her lips and started to suck her lips deep. She was not responding. I was fully taking control.

I was fondling her for sometime now. Then I thought she would react if I tried to strip her. So I got down from her lap and sat on the ground and lifted her nighty. I slowly caressed her thighs. Then I stood up and pulled her hands she also stood up. I went behind her and cupped my vulnerable mother's boobs and started to squeeze them.

I lifted her nighty and rubbed my hands over her panties. Then I inserted my hands and slid my finger into her vagina. She was closing her eyes with one hand. I started to talk to her when groping her.

Me: Sruthi, I am the man of this house. I will never allow anyone to lay hands on you.

Then I made her kneel and she was lying on the sofa. I lowered her panties and started to poke my penis in her ass. She was breathing heavily. I thrust with complete strength and it was in.

Next I started to pump my mom slowly. But it was too tight and I was unable to pump her. So I pulled her and she was leaning on my chest. I started to kiss her lips after turning her head toward me. I was in this session for almost 2 hours. Then I left her in the hall and went to my room as I was exhausted.

I just lied down on my bed as I was so tired and slept off.

It was evening, and at 5 pm, I woke up and felt what just happened was real. I washed my face and dressed up. I went out to my friend Imran's house and told him what happened and he was shell-shocked. I said I wanted to buy condoms so that I could fuck my mom. Imran had friends who were much older than us. He said he wanted condoms as there was a presentation in the school regarding AIDS and he had to get condoms for awareness. They found the reason legitimate and bought condoms for him.

Then Imran and I came to his house and he gave me the condoms. I was in joy thinking of tonight's incident.

I played some porn on his computer and saw it was 8:30 pm. I ran back home. My sister was in her room as everyone was waiting for dad's entry. Mom was in the kitchen. I went near her and tapped her ass and she was shocked. She turned back and looked me in vain. I was standing in front and cupped both breasts. She pushed me away and turned back. Then I went near her and started to poke her behind for 5 minutes and she was just working on what she was doing.

Then I closed the front door and came back. I lifted her saree and was kneeling under and started to lick mom's pussy under her saree. I inserted my tongue inside and licked her and mom was twigging a bit. Then I stood up and smiled at her and went to my room.

Then came my dad and started to knock on the door and came inside again drunk. He brought a couple of bottles with him as well. He sat on the dining table and started to drink again and shouted at mom to get the glass to drink and get something for the side dish.

I came out hearing the noise. I sat on the sofa. I was watching what was happening. I was keen to attack my dad if he tried to hit mom this time. She served some eggs and snacks along with the glass. Then he drank 3/4th of a bottle and was blabbering in high. Mom came and served food and he started to yell at her saying never show him her face and was about to hit her.

I ran near him and stopped him. In this process, he lost his balance and fell down. Now he was shouting at both of us and saying I and mom were the curse of the family. Then he fell down and his face hit the floor.

I just said: Get the fuck out to your room and never shout again.

He stood up, holding his cheeks and slowly went to his room. I saw mom, and she was not crying or no tears in her eyes.

Then I hugged her saying: I will always protect you from anyone who tries to hurt you.

I left her as she did not respond. I sat at the dining table. I was just watching my mom working in the kitchen. She was wearing a saree and her waist was making me hard. I was waiting for her to finish her work.

Once she was done, she turned off the lights and came back to the hall to clean the table. I was standing there all the time and she never looked at me or reacted. Once after doing it, she was heading to my sister's room. I held her hand and pulled her toward me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to guide her toward my room.

I went inside, holding my mom. Then I pushed her into the room. She was standing there. This time, I did not turn the lights off. I locked the room and removed my shirt in front of her. I removed my boxer and stood naked. She was standing quietly.

Then I went near her and started to kiss her breast.

Me: Mom, I love you. I am just showing my love to you.

Then I slid her saree from her shoulder. Now I could see mom's navel. My penis was hard. I had my hands on her shoulder and stood in front of her. I held her hands and moved to my bed and made her sit. I climbed the bed and came behind her as her saree was already slid from her shoulder, she was sitting exposing her blouse.

I cupped her boobs and started to squeeze them slowly. I kissed her neck and licked her ears. Then I came in front of her and tried to lay on top of her. Now she was below me, and I started to kiss her lips hard and I tangled my hands with hers. I lifted her hands and buried my face in her breasts.

Now I started to unhook my mother's blouse. She was seeing me now in my eyes. Though she was silent, her eyes were saying this was wrong and I was doing a taboo. As she was staring at me, I planted another kiss on her lips. I unhooked her blouse and opened it. Now the bra was visible.

Then I started to suck her nipples over her bra. I sucked them hard and she was moving her head left and right. I pinched her nipples over her bra.

Then I lifted her and removed the strap behind and now I could see her tits. I started to suck them again. I was out of this world. After a few minutes, I lifted her saree and moved down. I took one condom in front of her and wrapped it on my penis. I started to position myself over her and started to push my penis inside my mom's pussy. It was so hot and my first experience!

I laid over her and started to pump her slowly and she was controlling her moaning. I kissed her and bit her lips while fucking her. Then I started to thrust her hard and she was giving the sound, "Ahhh.." I fucked her for about 20 minutes and I was still hard.

So I got down and made her stand. I was looking to fuck my mom in standing position. I tried to poke her pussy, but I was a bit shorter than her, so I was unable to reach her pussy.

I was annoyed as I wanted to fuck her in that way. I again came to one side and lifted her leg and started to fuck her from the side. I squeezed her breasts and bit her near the neck. Then I removed her saree completely and we both were naked. I went into missionary position and fucked my mother.

We were drenched with sweat and I was on cloud 9. I fucked her for sometime now and then lied over her breasts.

It was 2 am and I was totally tired because of the fucking session. I slept over the rest of the night.

I woke up in the morning and found that my mom had left my room. I checked the time and it was 11 am. I was still tired.

I sat on my bed and I was thinking a bit. I thought of inviting my friend Imran to my house. So I got up, took a bath, and came out of my room. Then I looked for my mom but she was nowhere to be found. I ran to check where she was and found she was in my sister's room, lying on her bed. I did not disturb her. I informed her that I was going out and asked her to lock the door.

Then I went to Imran's house. I told him that I fucked my mother and he was like, "What are you saying, dude?!"

I said that I had succeeded in seducing my mom. He was too curious to know the details. I asked him if he was interested in his own mom now. He was shy, but he said yes and that he was also fond of his mom!

I asked him: How come?

He said that after watching too much porn, he could only imagine his mom in that movie with him always. Whenever he saw her body, he got aroused. I told him to come to my house, and he asked me whether anyone was at my home.

I said: Only my mom is there.

His eyes grew big in excitement.

Then I said: I will show you some show stoppers if you'll come there. And you should not involve yourself in anything. Anything you want to do, you have to do it with your mom.

We went downstairs and played video games for some time. Imran's mother came and offered snacks and cold drinks. She was looking sexy in the nighty. When she served us the cold drinks, she bent and we were able to see her cleavage. Once she went to the kitchen, we both looked at each other and I said she was so sexy and Imran should try to seduce her and fuck her at the earliest!

I and Imran headed home. I knocked on the door and my mom opened the door. She saw my friend and invited him with a mere smile. We both went in and sat on the sofa.

I said: See, I am going to play with my mom. If you want, just peep inside the kitchen.

Then my mother came out bringing some snacks and water. I asked her for tea. She looked at me and went back. Then I winked at him to come and peep and went behind mom. Once she was inside the kitchen, I went near her and pinched her waist. She grunted at me.

I went behind her and started to poke her in her ass. My friend was watching all these activities. I lowered my pants and took my penis out. I took her hand and placed it on my penis and moved up and down and masturbated. Soon, I unloaded my cum. Then I jumped and sat in the kitchen near the stove. I pulled her and kissed her on the lips and sucked it hard.

I caressed my hands on my mom's navel. I stopped it when the tea was ready. I pulled my pants up and started toward the hall. Imran ran to the sofa. Then I came back to him and winked at him and he just closed his mouth with his hand.

Mom came out and gave the tea to me and Imran. She sat on the chair nearby. Then I spoke to Imran --

Me: Let us watch a movie.

I asked my mom to come and sit on the sofa. Then I stood up and closed all the curtains to make the room dark. She was staring at me in anger. I again asked her to come. She came near to sit. Then I moved to the corner and made mom sit in the middle.

I played a sexually explicit movie and we were watching it. I slowly slid my hands around her shoulder. Imran was just watching me and I showed him a signal to sit closer. He understood and got up and went to the kitchen and drank some water and came back.

He then sat so close to my mom. His body was touching my mom's body. The movie started and there were some explicit scenes in it. I slowly dug my face into my housewife mom's breast. I squeezed it with one hand. Imran stopped watching the movie and started watching my activities. I pushed her more and more and she had to lay on Imran's lap.

Then I climbed over mom and started to kiss her passionately! We both were kissing while lying partially on Imran's lap and he was watching us. After a few minutes, I started to suck her blouse. While moving my hands, I held my friend's hands and placed them on my mom's breast. Mom was not aware of it as I was on top of her.

Imran was hard and started to squeeze her boobs. Meanwhile, I lifted her saree and pushed my penis into my vulnerable mother's vagina. Without wasting time, I started to pump her. Soon, I was fucking my mom hard and suddenly, I pulled my penis out and shot my cum on her belly.

Then Imran stood up. He was about to touch mom and she was aware.

I said: She is only mine.

I told him he could fuck his mother, not mine! He was aroused. I got down and mom quickly went to my sister's room. I was sitting naked in front of Imran.

Then I asked him: How was the show?

He was like: I need to fuck a woman rightaway.

Then I told him to seduce her mom somehow so that he could enjoy her. Imran asked why I kept his hand on mom and if I could let him fuck her.

I said: We have to plan things, dude. Seduce your mom, so that we can have a foursome.

It shocked him. I told him to try to get close to her and have physical touches whenever possible. Then Imran went home. I went to mom and she started to shout at me-

Mom: Do you think I am a whore?

I calmed her and said that: He is also lusting at his mother and having the same relationship as us.

Me: I saw him and then I had a lust for you, mom.

I slowly calmed her down and said --

Me: Did I let someone touch you? No one can, as long as I protect you.

She didn't know how to react. I kissed her for 5 minutes and said: I love you, Sruthi.

Her eyes were filled with tears and she did not react.

I went to Imran's house after the incident.

He said: How the hell did you seduce your mom?!

I said: Check for the advantages you can take and then seduce her.

I was talking to him and we planned to plot a plan to see if his mother was interested in sex. So I asked him to buy some porn magazines and place them somewhere she could see them. Imran was a studious boy and was topping the class. I told him to perform poorly in his studies a little and show that he was depressed. He was afraid of what would happen if the marks went down. I also informed him to show changes in his behavior and that he was always around her helping. So we planned to order some porn magazines online so that she would receive them.

Imran started to spend time with his mom a lot and slowly, he started to perform poorly in his studies and started to get low grades. He was afraid to go home now.

Then we met in a tea shop nearby and Imran said he was afraid to go home. I convinced him to be bold and if his mother asked for the reason, he should say he was depressed because of a love failure. As Imran's mother was a single parent, she was more focused on his studies and that he should have a good life.

So we plotted the plan and my friend went home. He informed his mom about the low grades. She was shocked to hear that as he was always a topper. Imran's mom started to scold him and asked him to study well. Imran shouted at his mom saying he was depressed because of love failure. Mom was shocked to hear that. She was confused.

Imran stated that he had a girlfriend and they were in love. They have had sex a lot of times and he was happy with her and all of a sudden, she left him and she was nowhere to be found once her parents came to know about their love.

Imran's mom was asking: What are you talking about?! You were in a love affair with a girl???

Imran: Yes, I was happy all the time because of that. Now she is gone and I cannot concentrate on my studies.

Saying this, Imran ran upstairs to his room and locked his door. I went to his house to know what was really happening. I knocked on the door and it was "Razia" Imran's mom who opened the door. She welcomed me and asked me to sit and she told me she wanted to talk with him. I felt that this was the chance to make him dominant.

My friend's mom started to talk with me asking: Do you know about Imran who was in love with?

I said: Yes aunty, he was in love with a girl who was from a different state. I told him it will not be a happy ending if he is in love with her.

Then I sow a seed in Imran's mom by saying: Imran, you have a nice mother who can do whatever you want and buy whatever you need. Why are you behind a girl which is not going to end well?

She was silent.

Then I asked her: What happened, aunty? All of a sudden, you are asking about it.

She said: He never shouts at me and he always obeys what I say. But today, he was totally different and shouted at me.

I found he had done his part.

Then I continued by saying: He also started to watch porn movies a lot and also he inquired about buying liquor to forget his love failure.

His mother started to cry upon hearing this. As said, there was a calling bell that rang and it was the porn magazine that was delivered. I asked her what it was and she said Imran had ordered something. Then I slowly told my friend's mom --

Me: Just check whatever he has bought. Check whatever package comes so that you can ensure he is not getting any bad things.

She started to think and suddenly, Imran came out of his room. I told my aunt to hide the package so that he did not see it. She quickly went to the kitchen and then came Imran. I asked him how he was and he said he was okay. We played video games for sometime and I asked him to go upstairs. Then I went behind him, we locked the door, and I said --

Me: Imran, you are almost there to seduce your mom. I have told her a lot of things which have made her already confused and also the porn magazine delivery has reached her. I have told your mom that she will do everything for you. From here, you have to take control and act as if you are spoiled and then approach your mom and she would do anything for you.

Me: Now, here is the plan. Watch the porn with sound and ensure the porn will be running when she will be in here. Also, try some physical touches with her and see her reaction. If she gets angry, you have to be more angry and leave the place.

We were plotting some plans and later, he started shouting at me to go out. Razia came upstairs thinking there was a fight. Suddenly, Imran opened the door and asked me to get out for and asked not to advise him. I just saw his mom's face and left the house. Imran closed the door hard again while his mom was still standing there.

The next day, I came to Imran's house to see his mom. I knocked on the door and Razia opened the door. She invited me and we both sat and started to talk. I informed her that there was a guy who was arrested for using drugs. I told aunty to be careful with her son and see his actions on what he was doing. She was shocked to hear that and thought his son should be safe and should not use drugs and mislead his life.

Then I asked her what the package was. She covered her face and told it was a porn magazine. Razia started to feel for his son that a studious boy became like this because of depression. I consoled her and left the house. Me and Imran met in the tea shop and had a chat about what was going on. I also informed him to masturbate when his mom comes to his room.

Me: Also, tell her name and masturbate so that she will know what you think and chances to talk with you and that will be the opportunity you can take advantage of.

Imran had plans and he went home. Razia opened the door and she wished him. But he never responded and went upstairs to his room and locked the door. He was watching porn movies with sound that his mother could hear downstairs.

It was around 9 pm. Imran left his room door open and played incest porn. He was lying naked and was waiting for his mom to come up. Razia was in agony and she went upstairs. Imran was waiting for this and he was naked and started to masturbate leaving the door open. His mom came inside and he was masturbating telling his mom's name.

Imran: Razia, come on, I am fucking you hard and want to tear your pussy. Ahhhhh mom.. you are such a sexy bitch.

Looking at this, Razia was shocked and she saw the movie was playing which was of mom-son theme. She left the room and went downstairs. After some time, Imran went down only wearing boxers and asked mom for dinner.