Vulnerable Moments

Story Info
Andrew finds his mom awake in the middle of the night.
1.6k words
4.08
63.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N This piece is the very first of a much larger idea I put together. It's my favorite and I think I am ready to share it! Please all characters are 18+ and consenting adults. Please do not consider this work to be condoning any illegal acts of any kind. Please do not consider this story as condoning grooming, statutory rape, etc. I DON'T. This is pure fantasy for the purpose of sharing pleasure and stimulation to my peers.

(Andrew POV) -> Seeing his mom in a sexual way for the first time.

I only wanted a glass of water, I often woke up and got one in the middle of the night. But as I come down the stairs I can see mom laying on the couch watching Tv still, at two in the morning. At first I thought she was just sleeping, until she flopped over from her side to her back while laying out on the couch. Her face was tense, I almost asked her if she was alright, but the words died on my lips. Her hand was shoved inside her shorts, and she was rocking her hips, the smallest moan spilled from her mouth.

I was frozen, my eyes locked onto the sight of her. I even had the perfect view from the top of the stairs which let me see right over the couch. With the hand she wasn't using inside her shorts she reached up and pinched her nipple, pulling and teasing it. I could feel my own heart beat pounding in my chest.

She let out another soft moan and my dick stirred to life. I told it no, I told it that it was wrong, so wrong. But it just kept growing. I was rooted to the spot, and this moment seemed to last forever. Her breathing came faster and her face screwed up more.

She suddenly pulled her hand out but then grabbed her shorts and yanked them down to her ankles. She spread her legs so wide apart I wondered how she was still that flexible. Her thighs were white from winter and her skin glowed in the Tv light. The contrast was pleasing in the dark quiet night, the quiet words coming from the Tv was the only noise. It was the ending of some romantic chick flick.

She had a nice trim patch of curls between her legs, she looked so normal, like any other woman. But, this woman just so happened to be my mother. I had seen good looking older women before, and I had known my mom was too. But she had always been very private about her sexual life, and I rarely saw her date. The sight of her touching herself was so surprising... and exciting.

My dick was fully hard now, stretching my shorts out, obvious to the world. Why doesn't she open her eyes and see me standing right there above her?

Instead she stretched her legs wider apart and dipped her fingers down into her pussy, I could hear the wet noises in the quiet room. Her free left hand gripped the edge of the couch, another moan, louder this time. I can't help but wonder how wet she is, how her pussy would feel if I just walked down these steps and shoved my cock into her.

Would she like it? Would my mom moan for my cock like that?

I watch her movements become fast and erratic, it looks painful. I wonder if she is close, anticipation rises in me, I want to see her finish. My cock is pulsing, my hands itch to touch it. It seems almost natural to touch myself while watching her, touching herself. But I don't because a big a part of me feels it's wrong, and a small part of me is hoping to sink it into my mom.

She always told me that any feelings I have are natural, that I shouldn't repress my feelings but accept them and move on. But what about this feeling? This urge to slide my cock into my mothers pussy and hear her moan for me.

She was biting her lips now, she whispers into the dark, "Almost. Almost.......almost."

My feet seemed to slide down the steps further, not under my own will power. I was just close enough now that I could see her fingers parting those curls, watching her hips thrust against those fingers and her tits jiggle from her desperate movements.

Her body starts shivering and jerking, she half crawls up the couch more so her head hangs over the arm rest enough to stretch her body out. She is making small noises then her body jerks and her left hand flies up to her mouth and her whole body seems to tense up.

Her body bounces and jerks with her orgasm, as if it is trying to explode out from her. Her head tilts back and I clearly hear her muffled moans, her eyes are rolled back into her head. Finally her body goes limp on the couch, slowly her hand slides out of her pussy and she closes her legs. Her breathing sounds relieved.

I take a breath, the frozen spell seems to be broken.

I quickly sneak back up the stairs and into my room.

I can move again! I look down at my pants and finally use my hands to free my cock from the cloth. As I had known, it was the bright red it turns when I am very very turned on. I can even feel a bit of precum sliding down the tip when I grab it, just squeezing it for a moment. Pleasure crawls up my spine from my first touch, I'm so sensitive that I know I would come fast.

But part of me doesn't want to jack off, doesn't want to waste this glorious hard on. That part of me wants to go downstairs and put it in that wet and moaning woman. But she's my mom, and that is not going to happen.

I guess I craved some confrontation though.

So I drop my loose pants and go for some sweat pants that I know have a tight waistband, I strap my dick to my body that way and throw on a loose T-shirt. When I come out of my room again with my empty glass I close the door kind of hard and step heavily on the first few steps of the stairs.

I'm so nervous, I feel like as soon as she looks at me she will know. She will know that I know, what she was doing. Usually she could tell just from the look on my face how I felt. My mom is just that type of person, she understands. But would she understand... what I had been thinking? I tried to put on a sleepy casual sort of expression.

I hear her moving fast on the cloth of the couch, and realize she must be quickly putting those tiny shorts back on. A part of me wishes to tell her to take them off again, but I only take a deep breath as I descend the last step. I look up slowly at her.

"Oh, you're still awake?" Pretend there is nothing weird going on.

Her eyes were large with alarm, and she seemed a little confused or flustered. But I already know why, I don't need to ask.

"Oh um... yeah. But I'm going to bed now," She turns quickly and grabs the remotes to turn off the Tv.

"OKay..."

"So.. are you alright? Why are you up?"

She didn't notice the glass in my hand, so I raised it up while answering her, "I'm thirsty."

Her breathing was still fast, her nipples were still pointing out of her thin tank top.

I turned away and went into the kitchen, poured myself more water and walked back towards the stairs. She was waiting for me with her hand gripping the rail of the stairs like she was gonna fall or something. "Ready?"

I just nodded.

She went up the stairs ahead of me, I was forced to watch her legs and thighs stretch and bend as she climbed. My mom had a great ass, I had heard it before, but only now in this moment in those tiny shorts did it become real to me.

And then I took a deep breath, expecting just air but I got this scent. This scent made my brain tingle and my dick pulse before I realized what it was. I could smell my moms fresh cum filled pussy, she smelled hot, like a woman who needs it bad. Creamy, fleshy, salty, sweet, I breathed in deep to get more. Part of it was comforting, the smell of my mother when she wraps her arms around me, but now the image of her fingers pushing into her pussy came to mind. The image seared into my brain.

The worst is that she smelled better than Roxanne. My mother's pussy smells better than my girlfriends pussy. Why did I have to find that out? Why did I have to wake up and see that tonight? How was I going to face her tomorrow and the day after?

We were finally at the top of the stairs. Mom went over to her bedroom door and opened it a crack, then looked at me. "So, I hope my movie didn't wake you."

Now I knew what she was really saying, she hopes I didn't hear her masturbating in the middle of the night. "Nope, just thirsty. but mom....." Where was this going? What could I possibly say to her?

"You smell....good." As soon as the words left my mouth I bolted into my room, panic taking my heartbeat to my throat. Why did I say that! Why did I say anything at all?

Why?

Because the memory of that scene and the smell of her hot ready pussy was going to keep me up all night. I'm sure of it.