VY Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around this same time, the new households around the world started discovering for themselves about the inbred children gaining either enhanced human abilities, or random extra-human abilities. Some toddlers would exhibit muscle strength and vocal control years beyond their age. Even babies were observed in a small number of cases to be vocalizing basic speech within only a few months after birth.

This started a race to create the most powerful superhuman household, which led to the VY world war. It would be recorded as the birth of Homo-Superior and as the start of the dawn of Homo-Sapien. Initial attempts to create powered humans results via lab fertilized and lab grown babies resulted in what they considered failures, ordinary non-powered humans with no birth defects.

Scientists engaged in this work concluded that there must be another component beyond just having VY present in the male and female reproductive cells. This precipitated some governments with less than stellar ethical history to institute the mandating of inbreeding to create these powered humans, incurring significant backlash as the global community's awareness of these activities spread.

What ended up being the most successful way to achieve the desired result was to change the education program of the children to indoctrinate them to accept that incest is completely normal and more beneficial to humanity than seeking non-related mating partners. As more of them become indoctrinated, older generations gave in and cooperated, exponentially ramping up the breeding of powered humans.

Continued in Chapter 13: The Federation of World Guardians

12