Wachadoonarestadaday or Dumb, not S

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long pause.

"SoMisterTyler, laikIsaid, yoormybirthdaypresent -- frommyself an'tomyself."

Then, quite shyly, "Hopethas'stillokwivyoo?!"

Tyler was still gently busy with his mouth, raised his face and said "Damn right it's okay! In fact, your best friend, Gloria, is now one of MY best friends! Be sure to thank her for me!"

He lifted up, started to scoot forward, cock rather obviously headed towards the proper receptacle: she looked instantly panic-struck, put a hand on his chest, the other slipped down to block access. He stopped: "What's wrong?"

She shook her head, went brilliant pink and managed to say "Pleez... Sumbadtiming. Ijusreelizedit. Meaculpa. Wurstpartuvdemunth! Fertiletime. Eggz! Butnodambabiezneeded! Sorry -- Imnotondepillz, doktorsezNObirthcontrolpillz!"

Tyler slid to lie alongside her, wrapped her tightly in his arms, kissed the base of her jaw, offered yet another kiss.

She relaxed, and he said "I understand. Something else, perhaps? Feeling adventuresome?"

"Shurr -- whuteveryoowan'izfinewivme! Iwannalearn, wannatryever'thing. Jus'nobabiez! Nochanceferbabiez, pleez!"

Half a minute later she was on knees and chest, bottom high and exposed, the room's oil had been deployed, her bottom finger-tested to both parties' approval. Seconds later he was full-depth inside her ass and beginning to stroke.

"I can't reach your clit!" he said. So that's your job now. COME for me while I'm inside you this way!"

She did just that, another closely-spaced pair of orgasms, sharp and hard-edged. At the end of the second, Tyler let himself go completely, quickly generating an orgasm intense beyond anything he'd had in years, crushing her between his hands on her boobs, and his powerful thighs. His whole-body spasm went on and on. Then slowly diminishing aftershocks, fading into quiet with serious heavy breathing.

Inside his embrace she snuggled back against him: he was still solid, still inside, and she wriggled her bottom to generate more little blue lightning bolts for herself.

"MaiGAWDyerstrong! Wuzdatyoorusualorgasm?" she asked, only slightly facetious.

He kissed the nape of her neck, muttered "Oh, yes indeedy-do, and one of the very best ever in a very long lifetime full of orgasms!"

She was deeply pleased, and sighed heavily: "Ireelylikeyoorcock insidemybutt. Iheardaboudit buddintbeeleeveit. NowIknow! Ilikeit. Beeininsidelikedat makz'speshulorgasmz ferme! An'widyoorsperminmibutt, NODAMBABIEZ!"

She sighed again, slid a hand down to feel his cock where it entered: "THIZpartuvyoorbodee duzntbeeleevitzsixteesevun! Morelikemebbee eighteen, nomore!" Then, her hips doing a slow writhe against him, "Canwedooitagin?"

He laughed, said of course they could and would! A successful repeat would, however, require a little recuperation-time first. "Meanwhile," he said, "we have to talk. No matter how much we might want to, we can't fuck absolutely nonstop." He squeezed her to him.

"Good. Talkin'izimportant, Idon'gettotalkmuch wivennyone."

"Ok, Jean- you get to choose the topics. What shall we talk about while we wait here for the resurrection to be complete?"

He slid her hand back down to his crotch: "But just you remember, Madam, that either of us has the right to interrupt at any time, for as long as necessary -- we can always pick up the conversation, but a missed fuck is gone forever!"

She giggled, held up a hand, ticked off on her fingers: "Ineedlotzatalkin! Somuchtootalkabout!. How'bout makinluv, den'eechodder, denmebbeewedo life, deuniverse, an'everything!?"

He laughed: "Good choices... should keep us busy for a few weeks!"

Jean's heart skipped a beat at 'A FEW WEEKS!'

He continued: "Especially the Hitchhiker's Guide topics! Each time we get together we can choose a topic for next time. And, My Lady Jean, next time I'll certainly bring lots of contraception, so we can expand our horizons."

The casual use of "next time" sent a glorious shiver through her. They lay quietly for some minutes, hands in constant motion, harvesting touch and closeness. Eventually she turned to look at him practically nose-to-nose: "Wevgotaproblemuvkomunikashun. We'avtwo "nexttimez". Cofuzin. Firstoneiz, 'nextimerightnowtoday' or 'nextimeritenow intwennyminuts afterwedo ourfirzt tanningsezion'. Nummertwo nextime is 'nextimelikenextime wecumheresumotherday' -- likemaybeenexweek. Wichonedoyoomeen?"

He turned in her grasp so as to face her squarely: "I mean BOTH! Every Wednesday until further notice, without fail. And Jean, today is only a preview of your REAL birthday present, which I will provide next week if you'll set up an appointment for us right here. If all of that's okay with YOU, then kiss me immediately!"

She told him "Duzzn'madderwhutitiz -- thizizalreddy myver'bes'birthday EVER!" Then she kissed him, the likes of which he'd seldom encountered, beginning with his mouth and ending, eventually, quite some distance farther south. At the eventual finish of the kiss she asked, with a huge grin, "Howz'boutwelieinnatannin'bed?

"Jus'ferafewminitz."

"Wekinseeifennytinginnerestin'komzup!"

12