Waco Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock slid easily all the way home, stopping only when my asscheeks pressed against his hips. He held onto my thighs, flexing his shaft inside me, making me writhe in ecstasy, eyes closed, moaning.

"Ohhhh... ohh, Jon... ohhh, daddy... fuck me... ohhh, you nasty fucking pervert... fuck meeee... ohhhhhunghhhhh... you're so incredibly deeeep... ohhhhhhhh..."

Denise pressed up against me, one hand under my head, the other on Jon's ass.

"Ooohhh... You're fin'lly gettin' really fucked, now, aren't you, baby? Fuck him good, Jon," Denise said, chuckling. "I've never seen him like this before... I think he's been needin' to have his pipes blown out for awhile..."

"He was an anal virgin only a couple of days ago... And you get to watch me fuck him the second time! Hey, Will... your wife thinks you need to have your pipes blown out... What do you think about that?"

"I think you and I need to blow her pipes out..."

"Oh... I'm sorry," Denise said, looking down in comic apology. "I've been such a bad girl, you guys... That is what I need... You've nailed it... I need to have my pipes blown out... Oh, yes... please..."

"Well, that's just too bad- now you'll have to wait your turn, young lady..." Jon said with mock authority.

"Oh, yeahhhhh??" Denise said, exaggerating the words and sticking out her tongue. "I bet I can get you guys to fuck me..."

"Not fair!" Jon laughed. "I already want to..."

"...to fuck my... little ass?" Denise asked, sticking it out and doing her best Betty Boop imitation.

"More than any other part..." he replied softly. "Tell you what... Why don't you get ready like Will just did- let me watch you ride that dildo in your ass while I fuck him... and just maybe you can tempt me to fuck you, too... Do that, you hot little slut, and you just might get what you want..."

"Watch me, pervert."

She got up, picked up the lube tube and the rubber cock and lay down on her side with one leg drawn up, her round ass close to us. She ran her hand slowly over one cheek, caressing it for our benefit before sliding the lube tube into her little puckered rosette.

"Oooohhhh... so nice and cool," she said quietly. "But not for long..."

She picked up the dildo, lubed it and began to work it in between her cheeks. Jon flexed his cock in me again and I immediately forgot about Denise and what was happening beside me. I looked up into his face, rolling my hips up to take him deeper as he lowered his torso slowly down onto mine. His long hair settled around my face as his lips pressed down on mine, his tongue sliding sensuously into my mouth.

My eyes closed, losing myself in the double penetration of cock and tongue. I kissed him back, my fingers in his hair as our bodies slowly rocked and rolled. His slowly driving shaft slid over hundreds of exposed nerve-endings deep inside that only moments before had been anxiously awaiting and craving the slippery caress that now awakened them into full-blown ecstasy. I groaned, that long, low primal sound that comes from a deep need getting satisfied...

"I love you, Will," he whispered in the ear furthest from Denise. I lifted his head and kissed him again, holding him in deep with my heels.

"You're home, now, Jon," I said, wrapping my arms around his slender shoulders and holding him against me. "And I love you, too... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh, Jon... fuck meeeeeeeeee..."

I'd said the words loud enough for Denise to hear, and they acted like a magnet on her. The dildo was already all the way inside her when she rolled over next to us- her breasts on the bed, feet on the floor, ass stuck out, exposed. She kissed us both, then took one of Jon's wrists and put his hand on the protruding end of the dildo in her ass.

"It's only in there while I wait for you," she whispered. "Take it out and fuck me, Jon... You can fuck me here next to my husband, can't you?"

He smiled and raised up, still holding onto one of my thighs as he pulled the dildo out of Denise and caressed her full, round ass.

"Turn over like Will," he said. "Get beside him."

She obeyed instantly, her thigh against mine, our fingers intertwining between our bodies; as soon as she moved, he pulled out of me, quickly re-lubed his cock and drove it all the way into her wide-open ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Her groan was only slightly higher-pitched than mine as she rolled her hips up to meet his thrust. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh... God, that's so goood, Jon... I- I heard what you said to each other, just now... ohhhhhhhh... I love him, too, Jon... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... this is so wonderful... I'm so happy... and your cock is so fucking incredible..."

Tears ran out of her eyes as her emotions surfaced, then submerged under wave after wave of sensation as he slowly, gently fucked her ass. She pulled him down onto her, wrapping her arms around his back as she kissed him, tears still flowing as she squirmed on his cock.

"Ohhhh... sweet baby," he said tenderly. "I love you, too- because you're part of Will- not to mention that you're drop-dead gorgeous and unbelievably hot... You can be my sister, my wife, my lover, my slave, my mistress, my whore- and I'll be anything for you that you want... 'cause I really do love you, too, Mrs. Denise O'Connor..."

Denise began laughing, crying, and moaning all at the same time, writhing in a release of emotion and physical ecstasy, holding onto Jon's hips and pulling him as far inside her as she could.

"Ohhh... fuck me, you sick pervert! Fuck meeeeeee... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... Will, I love this... ohhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm..."

I rolled over and kissed her, caressing her face, her breasts, and her stomach as Jon moved slowly back and forth in her ass.

"I need you even more now, baby," I said to her. "'Cause now you know everything that was buried inside of me- and you still want me..."

She looked at me, her face beaming, then turned to Jon. "Hadn't you better get back in Will's ass before it tightens up?" He laughed and pulled out of her, sliding back easily into me. Denise rolled onto her side facing us, kissing us both, then lay back to watch- after sliding the dildo back in her own ass.

"Don't be afraid to show me," she said. "Make love to each other like there's no one else here... or do it because you get off on somebody watching you being a cock-slut... it makes me so hot to see you both like this..."

Jon fucked me soulfully for a couple of minutes, then grabbed Denise, pulled the dildo out of her, and drove in. I held her head as she and Jon kissed, then kissed her myself when he raised back up. My own cock was hard by then, and when Jon noticed it, he pulled out of her and handed me the lube. I was buried to the hilt in Denise's ass in seconds, her arms closing around me as we kissed, moaning and whimpering with emotion; Jon disappeared into the bathroom, coming right back out drying his still-hard cock.

"I really need you to suck me now," he said to Denise before turning to me. "Would you mind gettin' her on her knees for me, Will?"

I pulled out of Denise and she got up at once, getting on her knees with her ass in the air toward me. Jon knelt on the bed in front her, lifting her head, and we both slid our cocks into her as she groaned, a long, low sound of deep satisfaction. The three of us moved as one instinctual animal, writhing slowly at first, both of us keeping pace with Denise's rising level of lust until the dam broke and she came, screaming around Jon's cock, her own hand in her cunt as I flexed and thrust deep in her ass.

When we pulled out of her, she rolled to one side and went immediately to sleep. I got onto my back at the edge of the bed- I hadn't had enough of what I needed most...

"C'mere, Jon," I said, raising my knees. "I really need you to fuck me..."

He was in me with fresh lube in no time. I raised up on my elbows, watching his cock as it fucked into me, then looking in his eyes.

"I love you, Jon," I said. "Never stop fucking me... Ohhhhhhh... never stop loving me..."

"No worries, mate..." he said like an Aussie. "And you know what else?"

I shook my head. "If she wasn't married to you," he gestured toward Denise's sleeping form, "I'd try to steal her- she is absolutely, unbelievably hot... But that's unnecessary- not to mention impossible... I love you both, my friend; I can't help it."

I pushed myself up on one arm, holding my balls out of the way so I could see better, locking my ankles behind Jon's back as he slid his long cock in and out of me.

"Ohhhhhhhh... can we just do this all day? Ohhhhhhhh, Jonnnnn..." I fell back on the bed, squirming slowly, floating on waves of exquisite sensation. When I opened my eyes again, he was looking at me, smiling, and words started coming out of me without thought... "I'm your fuck-boy, daddy... fuck your boy-pussy... ohhhhhhh... I'm your cock-slut, daddy... I'm your whore... ohhhhhhh... fuck me, daddy... use me... ohhhhhh... love my ass, daddy... come in my ass... ohhhhhhh... love me, Jon... fuck me, Jon..."

He bent down and kissed me, our tongues communicating emotions without words as his orgasm quickly built and then exploded. When it hit, he raised up, looking in my eyes the whole time his cock pulsed and shot deep inside me.

"I- I love you, Will... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he whispered, clasping my thighs against his chest.

He softened and slipped out afterwards, and I crawled up next to Denise, pulling her close as Jon pressed against me from behind. 'I'm 'way too excited to sleep,' I thought, 'but this sure is good.' I dozed off in a few seconds...

I think we slept only minutes. Jon woke first, his hand reaching around and stroking my hard cock.

"You know what I need, daddy," he whispered in my ear. He'd worked the dildo into himself while I slept, and he took it out as soon as I moved away from Denise. I was still on my side when he backed onto my cock, and I rolled half onto my back as he threw his thigh up and over mine, squirming until I was deep inside him.

Still amazed by how light he felt, I ran my hands over his skin, his smooth stomach, the backs of his slim thighs, his small, firm ass; I traced the ridge of his stretched anus with my finger, then pulled him against me.

"Your body is amazing, Jon- so slender... so smooth... so light... so fuckable," I whispered in his ear. "You're a delicious fuck, Jon... I just love your ass..."

He writhed slowly as he reached back, holding onto one cheek, pulling me deeper, the words coming out barely above a whisper...

"Ohhhhhhh... talk to me, you pervert... I need your cock so bad... fuck your slave-boy, daddy... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, daddy..."

I began to whisper, holding onto his hipbones as I thrust slowly into him... "Move that sweet little ass, boy... show your daddy how much you need his hard cock 'way up inside you... Show him what a cock-slut you are... moan and squirm, you pretty little bitch... work that ass... "

"Ohhhhhunghhhhh... fuck me, daddy... I am your bitch, daddy... I need your cock... I need it, I need it... this is heaven, daddy... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhh..."

Denise woke up right then and slid over, reaching out and caressing both of us.

"He's got a nice cock, doesn't he, Jon?" she said. "And you like it a lot- don't you, you cock-slut? Here, this'll give your mouth somethin' to do..."

Denise leaned forward and put her nipple against his lips; he moaned and started sucking her breast, both hands going over her body as she held his head against her.

"Fuck him, daddy," she said to me softly. "Fuck that boy-pussy... use him, Will... use him like a whore... and you are a whore, aren't you, Jon? You're our little ass-fuckin' whore, baby... suck on me baby... mama and daddy like it when you let us use you for our fuck-toy..."

Jon whimpered and moaned, squirming on my cock as he sucked on Denise's breast, holding her close. After a minute, she pulled away, going around behind and pressing her soft body against me.

"Fuck him, daddy... he loves bein' the fuck-boy- don'cha, sweetie? There's nothin' you love more than a hard cock in your ass, is there? ...except maybe sometimes a hard cock in your mouth... or at the same time... such a cock-slut, Jon- you're really such a cock-slut..."

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhyeahhhh... pull out just before you're gonna come, okay, Will?" Jon gasped. "...and come in my mouth, Will... I want to feel your cock coming in my mouth... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhunghhhhh..."

I thrust deep into him, flexing my cock as I did, suddenly realizing my orgasm was almost there... I pulled out quickly, sliding my hips up by his head, my cock throbbing, having been stopped right before the moment of release. Denise reached out and quickly wiped most of the lube off with a hand towel, almost making me come too soon, before Jon's hot mouth sucked me in with both of his hands holding my hips.

He pulled me in desperately, moaning, one hand moving to milk the base, licking and sucking on it, then swallowing and pumping as I started to fill his mouth with come. I held his head still as my orgasm exploded, luxuriating in the feeling of his tongue sliding underneath the shaft, his hand stroking, his lips pulling on it.

"Ohhhhyeahhhh... suck it, you sweet bitch... suck it, Jonny... suck meeee..."

Denise was next to his face, sucking on his ear and whispering. "You sweet little cock-sucker... suck my husband's cock, you twisted pervert... swallow that come, bitch... moan and suck, boy..."

Jon squealed around my cock as Denise suddenly slid her fingers into his open ass, sliding them up to the last knuckle as he squirmed on them. He finally let go of my cock, gasping as come ran down his chin, still pressing his ass down onto Denise's small hand.

"You actually want it all the way in, don't you?" she asked gently. He nodded, biting his lip and pressing down again. I gave her the bottle of lube, and she began to work the rest of her fingers into him. He raised his hips and opened his knees, pushing back against her thrusting hand, gasping, mouth open. I stared as his anus slowly stretched wider... wider... after which Denise's hand disappeared inside, from above the knuckles to the wrist; Jon's head was thrashing back and forth as whimpering and squealing sounds came out mixed with his gasps.

"Ahhhhh... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... oh, my God... Deniiiiise... ohhhhhhhhhhh... your fucking fingers... ohhhhmygahhhhd... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... fuck meee... so... far... inside... fuck meeeeeee..."

"You like mama's hand 'way up inside your slutty little ass, don't you, babycakes?" she whispered low in his ear.

Jon was beyond answering by then, squirming, whimpering and moaning in ecstasy. She kissed him fervently as she worked her hand inside him for awhile, then slowly withdrew it, slick with lube; I handed her a towel. Jon was gasping, gulping air, chest heaving.

"You ever done that before?" I asked him. He shook his head. "You?" I asked, looking at Denise. Another head shake.

"I- I just really wanted to do it... he's just so... so fuckable..." she answered. We all chuckled. "It was incredibly hot, bein' inside you like that while you went so fuckin' crazy," Denise said. "I loved fistin' you, you amazing pervert... What a slut you are, Jon... and what a cute little ass you've got... I see why you love to fuck it so much, Will... he's such a cute li'l twink... Oh, look, Will- you're hard... again?"

"I liked watchin' you do that to him, baby..."

I grabbed both of Jon's thighs and pulled him to the edge of the mattress, quickly slathering my cock with lube before sliding back into his stretched-wide ass. He clamped his muscle tight around the base as soon as it was all the way in, and I flexed it, making the head rise up inside him, the slippery silken sheath sliding on my shaft. Keeping the grip tight, he squirmed slowly on it, looking up into my eyes.

"This is always what I want, Will," he said, his voice low and husky. "I... want... your cock... 'way up... in my ass... usin' me... ohhhhhunghhhhh... use me, Daddy... ohhhhhh..."

His eyes rolled back in his head as I held onto his hipbones and drove hard into him, holding his ass against me, then lifting his hips off the bed and rotating him on my cock. He gasped and squirmed against me.

Denise had been watching with one hand between her legs. She kissed me quickly, then climbed over Jon with her back to me and lowered her cunt onto his face, her hand under his head as she pulled it up between her slim thighs. He wrapped both arms around them, sucking and licking noisily, his hips still rolling against my thrusts.

"Ohhhhyeahhhhh... Suck on mama's cunt, baby... suck her juices out, sweet lover... Mama and Daddy are gonna use you, baby... We're gonna use you for a fuck-doll, honey... Suck my cunt, baby... get busy with your mouth... make me come all over your face... Ohhhyeahhhh... that's sooo gooood, baby... ohhhhh..."

Jon had reached up with both hands and was rolling her nipples between thumbs and fingers; she was holding his head with both hands now, hips twisting, her own head thrown back as she started to come.

"Ahhhh... ahhhhh... ohhh, baby... Ohhhhheeeeeeee..."

Her orgasm took her, and she rode his sucking, licking face like a saddle, hands on the back of his head like the horn; when she finally released him, he fell back onto the bed, gasping. She climbed off and lay down next to us, kissing him all over his face before putting her mouth over his and shoving her tongue down his throat.

"Good slave," she whispered. "Thank you, you sweet pervert... Thank you, baby..." She snuggled closer and whispered the last words in his ear: "I love you, Jon..."

He slid one arm around Denise and pulled her closer, smiling up at me as I kept slowly thrusting deep into his ass.

"I- I love both of you so much," he said, his eyes filling with tears. "I love bein' your fuck-doll... I lo- mmmmmm..."

She kissed him again, one hand in his long brown hair, the other caressing his chest and stomach. The kiss was a long one; sometimes she'd take a break, her mouth by his ear, but she always went back to a slow, tongue-driven statement of love and lust. I kept my cock deep in him, flexing it sometimes, my arms around his thighs.

"You beautiful man," I heard her whisper. "I love you... I love you... I love how you love my man, too, Jon... He loves you, baby... you're such a sweet, incredibly sexy man... Feel him lovin' you, Jon... Feel that nice, long cock slidin' so far up inside you... squirm on it... that's right, baby... feel his arms and hands around your legs while he drives his cock 'way up in your hungry man-cunt... We love to fuck you, Jon... Mama and Daddy will always fuck you, baby... We'll always love you... just let the feelin' take you... you're not gonna lose us now..."

I really don't know how long we fucked like that, but there were a couple of stops to re-lube before I came; none of the three of us tired of it until then. We dozed off with Jon between us, one of his arms around each of us.