Wage Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jumpsuit was too big for me so I rolled the arms and legs into cuffs. Mr. Darcy wrapped some silver tape around my middle to keep it from bagging too much, using his hands to press it against the jumpsuit so it would stay in place.

"Put this on too." He handed me a hat once he was done taping. "And put your pony tail under it for now so it can't get caught in anything."

I tucked my hair like he said.

"Come on." He headed for the station wagon.

He only lifted the car a little bit off the ground then started it up and put it into gear. Getting out he told me to listen.

Squeak, squeak, squeak... there was a noise that repeated over and over again coming from underneath. After he showed me how the squeak got faster when the tires went around quicker, Mr. Darcy pushed the buttons that lifted the car higher until we could get under it.

"Be careful," he warned me. "Everything is moving under there so don't put your fingers anyplace and keep your hair and face away from everything."

"Okay." I made sure my hat was on tight and ducked under the car with him. He pointed toward the middle of the car.

"Hear it?"

I nodded yes.

"Tell me where it's coming from."

"Right there." I carefully used a finger to point with, keeping it well away from the spinning shaft that was making the noise.

"You sure?"

I nodded again and he waved at me to follow him out from under the car. In another minute he'd lowered the car and shut it off.

"Remember what that sounds like. The squeak is telling you that the driveshaft has a bad U-joint and it has to be replaced before it breaks. If it breaks the driveshaft will fall out of the car." He looked at me. "Have you ever seen a pole vaulter run and jam the end of his pole into the ground and then it bends and lifts him into the air and over the cross bar?"

I nodded.

"That's what the driveshaft will do to the car when it falls out and sticks into the pavement."

I looked at the car again thinking about how dangerous that could be.

We didn't get much farther other than Mr. Darcy lifting the car again and rolling his tool cart under it before Alicia showed up.

"Alicia?" Mr. Darcy looked at me out of the corner of his eyes.

Alicia smiled at him and kissed his cheek again before sitting down on one of the bar stools. She patted the other one and looked at me. I looked at Mr. Darcy and he rolled his eyes and started muttering to himself about not being able to get any work done before going back to working on the station wagon. I went and sat on the barstool next to Alicia.

"Cute." She indicated my jumpsuit's silver tape job.

"I was ruining my clothes so..." I stretched the front of the jumpsuit out and looked down at it.

"What are you wearing under it?" She asked and leaned closer to try and see.

I just unzipped the front and opened it to show her my T shirt. She looked at me and then sat back up on her stool.

"Is that wrong?" I asked leaving it open for now because it was hot with it zipped up over my shirt. Too many layers.

"It depends on why you're wearing the jumpsuit." She raised her voice. "Hank, why is Crista here?"

"I'm just helping out because I want to learn how to fix my car." I told her before Mr. Darcy answered with; she works here.

Alicia grinned at me but yelled toward Mr. Darcy again.

"Does she have a contract?"

"No." Mr. Darcy looked in our direction while I sat there tongue tied.

"Are you going to give her one?"

"I'm just helping out." I tried to tell her that I didn't really work there.

Mr. Darcy came over to stand next to me.

"What are you doing Alicia?"

"Trying to find out if I have competition or not."

Mr. Darcy looked down at me then at her again.

"She's isn't."

"Does she know that?" Alicia looked in my direction as I blushed.

"Alicia, Olivia is okay with you and me. She wouldn't be okay with me doing what you're suggesting. You know it and I know it. Crista is only here because she wants to learn how to be a mechanic. That's it."

She looked at me.

"Do you and he ever...?"

I blushed and shook my head no.

"Never?"

I gave her another head shake.

"Would you? If he wanted you to?"

I blushed deeper and didn't answer because I didn't know the answer.

"That's what I thought." She got up from the bar stool. "I'll let Dinah know not to send me back again and she'll find someone else for me."

"But you like him." I blurted out my objection. "And we're not... Please don't go away."

She raised her eyebrows at me.

"He likes it and so do you and I don't have anyone I can talk to about that other stuff except you guys." I looked up at Mr. Darcy. "I can stop coming around if you don't want me here anymore. I don't mind."

Mr. Darcy looked at the two of us, swapping from my face to Alicia's and back again several times. Deciding something he went into his office for a minute and came back out with an envelope in his hand.

"Here." He gave me the envelope. Alicia's eyebrows went up when he held it out.

"What is it?" I asked as I took the envelope.

"Your paycheck. I can't afford you full time so, starting next week, be here only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday." He looked at Alicia when he said it.

"And on Thursdays?" Alicia asked.

"She's off."

"I'll let Dinah know." Alicia grinned. "I might want to make a change in my schedule from Thursdays to Wednesdays."

"I don't understand." I looked at Mr. Darcy who looked frustrated and then to Alicia.

"Dinah makes me come here on Thursdays."

"Who's Dinah?"

"My owner." Alicia pointed out the door. "She owns the Lexus."

Oh. I looked out the door for a second then back to Alicia.

"She makes you do that?"

"It's part of my contract. I work as a delivery driver for her during the week, except on Thursdays, dropping off packages and stuff. On Thursdays I have to get deposits." She looked at Mr. Darcy and licked her lips. "In public where someone could see me."

I swivelled to look at where she'd done it both times that I knew about. It wasn't out in the middle of the shop but anyone who looked in could see her when she was doing it.

"Why?"

"Because it's exciting. The risk of being seen makes it more exciting than if we were someplace where no one would ever know."

The light went on in my head and my eyes snapped back to her. She grinned at me and her eyes dropped to the opening of my jumpsuit. I didn't have to look to know what she was seeing, I could feel my nipples standing up at the idea that someone might catch me doing something like that.

"Come here." She stood up and wiggled her finger at me then looked at Mr. Darcy. "You got any more of that tape?"

She made me kneel down behind the station wagon after Mr. Darcy lowered it enough to partly hide what we were doing. Wrapped more of the silver tape around my wrists, she fastened them to my ankles so I couldn't get up. Tearing off a short strip she put it over my mouth so I couldn't talk. Tugging my jumpsuit down, as far as it could go, she lifted my T shirt and stretched it over my head leaving me with only my bra to cover me.

Stepping back she looked at me critically then tore off another longer strip of the tape and wrapped that around my neck like a collar. I swallowed behind the tape over my mouth and shook my head no. Alicia looked down at me for a second, then bent and kissed my cheek.

"Whore." She whispered the word in my ear and gave me another kiss before unzipping Mr. Darcy's pants.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I watched at close range as she pulled his dick out and started sucking, pumping his shaft and licking the head while also squeezing his balls. At first Mr. Darcy tried to stop her, but she kept on doing it while his dick got bigger and the head got really red. I could see him throb as she buried him all the way in her mouth, holding him there until she had to back off so she could breathe again.

It didn't take long before Mr. Darcy whispered he was going to come. She looked over at me out of the corner of her eyes and kept sucking and pumping until he groaned. Instantly she spit him out and pointed him at me, letting his cum squirt and land on my chest while she kept pumping with one hand.

When it was over, she used her fingers to catch the last little bit as she squeezed and milked his dick, putting her fingers into her mouth and licking them clean before giving his dick a little kiss on the underside of the head.

"Alicia..." Mr. Darcy started to say something but Alicia stood up and took out her phone and tapped it a couple of times. Then she put her arms over his shoulders and kissed him on the mouth. I could see her put her tongue in there as she pressed herself against him and rubbed her body against his.

I knelt there unable to do anything except watch while Mr. Darcy's cum ran down my chest and soaked into the edges of my bra. I couldn't get up because of the tape around my wrists and ankles. I couldn't talk because of the tape over my mouth either. All I could do was stay on my knees and watch while Alicia kept kissing Mr. Darcy. Her breathing got faster and faster until she stiffened and Mr. Darcy had to grab her around the waist to keep her from falling as she made a little squeaking noise while clenching her teeth.

After watching my mom and Mrs. Darcy, I could tell she'd just had an orgasm. Mr. Darcy kept holding on to her until she was able to stand up on her own again. Once he let her go she smiled at him, touched his cheek with her fingertips and kissed him before looking down at me. Running her fingertips through the cum on my chest, she smeared it around and kissed my cheek again.

"Such a little whore." She whispered the words again. "Anyone who sees you right now would know you're a little whore too. Wouldn't they?"

I looked down at my chest and then back to her. I hadn't done anything but it was obvious that I had cum all over me.

"I see you, little whore. I see you and I know what you want." She whispered to me some more as she slipped her fingertips under my bra and rubbed cum on my nipples, making them stand up even more than they were already. "I know exactly what you want. You want everyone to see that you're not really a good girl like they think you are."

She squatted behind me before jamming one hand into my jumpsuit, shoving it past the tape around my middle and into my jeans while she squeezed my breasts with her other hand. I inhaled sharply through my nose past the tape over my mouth when she began rubbing, breathing faster and faster as she kept rubbing harder and quicker until I couldn't help myself. I started throbbing and squirming as she ruthlessly kept rubbing her fingers between my legs. Eventually I couldn't take any more and fell over, clamping my knees together and holding my thighs tight around her fingers to keep them immobile while I throbbed and pulsed with Alicia whispering good little whore in my ear.

It felt sooooo good. Better than masturbating ever had.

I was still throbbing a little bit when Alicia let me go, dragging one finger over me as she pulled her hand out of my pants, making me jerk and do a fast inhale through my nose at the sensation because it felt like her finger was made of sandpaper. Looking up at Mr. Darcy she brought her hand up to her mouth, licking her fingers with her tongue.

"She needs a contract and a vibrator." She glanced my way for only a second as I tried to catch my breath. "I'll get you one just like mine. That way you can reward her through the App for it when she's been a good girl."

"Alicia..."

"I'll drop it off tomorrow." She kissed his cheek again and left without looking back.

Mr. Darcy had to release me and help me up off the floor, peeling the tape away from my mouth carefully before undoing the tape around my wrists and ankles. Once I was free, I stood up and faced him, my jumpsuit hanging open with his cum still making my chest and bra all wet and sticky. Using my fingertips to hold him still, I kissed him on the cheek like Alicia did every time.

"Crista...." He tried to apologize but I put a finger over his lips and shook my head. I didn't say anything, just kept my finger on his lips and looked at him. Eventually he sighed once and I stepped back, pulling my T shirt back over my head and zipping my jumpsuit up. I left the silver tape Alicia had put around my neck alone. After another minute of us looking at each other I grinned at him while reaching down to tickle his still exposed dick.

He just rolled his eyes and sighed again before pushing the buttons that lifted the station wagon while letting me fondle him for a few more seconds. Before the car got high enough to completely reveal what I was doing, I stuffed him back into his pants and zipped him up.

"Fetch," he pointed at his tool cart while the car continued to go up on the lift.

I fetched, unzipping my jumpsuit a little bit so I could smell the cum that was still all over me. My nipples got hard again as soon as the odor hit my nose.

Would I? That was the question Alicia had asked me. After what we just did the answer was yes. Most definitely yes. And Mr. Darcy wouldn't even need to ask me. Like Alicia said, I'd let him or anyone else have me anytime they wanted. As long as it felt like it just had, I would do anything to get that feeling back.

I thought about that while watching Mr. Darcy unbolt the driveshaft from the station wagon and changed my mind. Not anything. There was at least one thing I wouldn't do.

Knowing my limits, and that I would refuse to be pushed past them, I took a deep breath, inhaling through my nose to try and smell the cum on my chest. Mr. Darcy looked at me when I did it, a question in his eyes. I lifted my T shirt over my nose and really sniffed before bending and grabbing one end of the driveshaft so we could get it out of the way before someone tripped over it.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I was just sitting on the barstool, not working because it was Saturday, and waiting for Alicia to show up. When she did she had a cardboard box that she plopped down on the other stool. Opening it, she handed a smaller pink box to Mr. Darcy.

"Vibrator," she told him and went back to digging in the bigger box. "She can start wearing it in a little bit."

"A little bit?" I looked at the pink box. "Why in a little bit and not now?"

"Because right now we're going to play dress up." She held up some lacy looking things from the box, leaned toward me and dropped her voice. "Strip little whore. Right there, take it all off."

I spun in a circle on the barstool, checking to see if anyone was watching or could come by before pulling my T shirt over my head.

"All of it." Alicia waggled her finger at me. "Everything, jeans, bra and underwear, take it all off."

"Alicia..."

"Now, little whore." She ignored him.

I undid my jeans and pushed them down, wiggling my hips to get them off. Once they were down to my knees, I kicked off my tennis shoes and unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the floor as I pushed my underwear down and off with my pants. In seconds I was completely naked and in full view of anyone who happened to come by and look our way. My nipples got so hard they started aching and my crotch began to tingle.

Alicia held out one hand toward Mr. Darcy.

"Vibrator."

He passed her the pink box. Opening it, she took out a curved plastic object and pointed at it.

"This goes inside." She ticked her fingernail against the bulb that was sticking up on the inside of the curve. "The rest goes forward and against you. Sit down and spread your legs so I can put it in this time. That way you'll know which way it goes."

I perched against the bar stool, leaning back a bit and spreading my feet apart, letting her push the vibrator into me until the curved part was against my skin. I was so ready it went in easily.

"Good girl." She said then stepped back, taking out her phone and talking to Mr. Darcy instead of me. "I already downloaded her app to my phone but we can transfer it to yours pretty easily and give it a password so no one else can hack it."

She tapped her phone. Instantly the pink vibrator began to pulse, getting stronger as Alicia ran her finger along the screen until I gasped and dug my fingers into the edge of the barstool so I wouldn't fall off of it. She grinned at me and glanced at Mr. Darcy who was staring at me. I could see his pants bulging.

Alicia nudged her phone screen again and the buzzing got even stronger. Clamping down I tried to keep from spreading my knees apart but didn't succeed, my legs opening wide as I arched my back and groaned from the sensation. Alicia turned me on the stool until I was facing out the door into the almost empty parking lot with my legs open so anyone could see me. She used one hand to squeeze one of my boobs making my nipples ache even more.

"Come little whore. Come now." She whispered in my ear and squeezed harder. "Spread your legs and show everyone out there what they could have if they only knew you'd let them, and come."

Clenching my teeth, I groaned as I began to come, pulsing strongly while I balanced on the stool and lifted my legs as high and as far apart as I could.

Eventually, Alicia slowed then turned off the vibrator and showed her phone to Mr. Darcy.

"That was a really strong one." She touched the screen and showed it to him again. "You can see how big it was by this number. Twelve is pretty high which means it was huge." Another touch on the screen. "And she wants more, you can see how she's starting to tighten up on it again already even though she's still pulsing from the last one."

I just sat there on the stool, totally naked with my legs apart, and panted while I throbbed. When Alicia finished showing Mr. Darcy all the things on her phone, she took his phone and began to do things on it. I just stayed on the stool with my legs wide open. A little while later she handed it back.

"All ready to go." She pointed at the screen. "Just tap there and she'll get what she really wants. I deleted the App on my phone so you're the only one who controls her reward now unless you give out her password."

Mr. Darcy looked at me and then at his phone.

"She can probably have half a dozen in an hour like that one without a problem, Dinah does that to me sometimes, but I'd take it easy on her at first. She'll want it more if you don't overuse it, so little ones are better because she has to wait for the ones she really wants. Just don't be too stingy with them."

He nodded that he understood. Alicia turned to me as I finally managed to catch my breath. Holding out the black lacy things again, she motioned with them for me to put them on. Carefully because my legs were trembling and weak, I got up to do what she told me.

She'd brought several sizes for me so I chose the ones that fit, strapping the bra around my chest and hooking it closed. There were no shoulder straps so I hitched it up higher under my arms so my boobs would be supported.

I was going to take the vibrator out before putting on the underwear but she stopped me.

"No. From now on, you wear the vibrator when you're at work. You don't have to wear it when you're not at work, unless Hank tells you to, but when you're here, it's inside of you all the time. Understand?"

I nodded and carefully balanced while I stuck my feet through the leg holes in the underwear, drawing it up until it was snug. The underwear kept the vibrator pressed even tighter against me. Next, Alicia held out a garter belt and some stockings.

I looked at her.

"It's not for him, it's for you. The sexier you think you look, the sexier you'll feel and the more enjoyment you'll get out of it." She looked at Mr. Darcy and then back to me with a twinkle in her eyes. "Of course, now that he's seen you, he's going to remember what you look like and that will be on his mind all the time. Which makes it better for him too."

1...345678