Wagers of Sin

Story Info
A bet is lost, but the whole family wins!
3.8k words
4.42
49.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a quick, to the point, story about sex between lots of family members with very little setup. Definitely not a slow-burn sort of story! It won't be to everyone's taste, and that's fine! It's my first try; it might suck. If so, sorry!

This is a work of fiction. All characters portrayed are 18 year old or older. Any resemblance to any real persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental (and I'd totally love to hear from them!). No people or animals were harmed in the making of this story. Some morals, on the other hand, may have been severely compromised.

Enjoy!

-Florina D.

-----------------

My brother and I, after a few too many beers and a few too many joints after my high school graduation party, ended up making a bet.

The exact details of the bet are lost to the hazy pleasantness of mind-altering substances, but that part's really immaterial. The stakes, after some negotiation, were that the winner would get to explore their biggest, darkest sexual fantasy with the loser's help.

I imagined I would be trying to set Martin up with a couple of girls from my varsity cheerleader squad, or act as a wingwoman as he made a futile play for one or more of his professors.

So you can imagine my surprise.

Even after the terms were laid out, I was still completely certain it was impossible. Even if the logistics could be put in place, the other intended participants would never, ever agree to such a thing. I was confident that the attempt would go down in flames.

And yet, there I was. On my knees on the laid-open futon in the basement game room, my ankles tied--with much slack--to the frame and my hands tied--with no slack--behind my back.

"Are you ready, Flor?" Martin asked me. The smile on his face was half-taunting, half loving.

"Another beer first," I said, my voice a little shakier than I'd hoped it would be.

Martin was the best brother a girl could have; tall, handsome, fit, protective, and willing to go to the liquor store and buy a six pack of liquid courage for his little sister before the festivities got started. He didn't have to do that—it wasn't in the agreement—but he did it anyway, and I loved him even more for it.

"You can always call it off," he said as he took the third bottle from the minifridge. He popped it open and held it to my lips while I took a long drink. He'd even gotten the imported stuff. He really was the best brother ever.

"No. We made a deal. I'm ready. Let's do this," I said. He gently wiped a few drops of beer off my chin, then took the blindfold from his back pocket and tied it across my eyes. I gasped as I felt his lips press against mine, then opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to dance with my own. Not our first kiss, but there would be plenty of firsts yet to come tonight.

He took his lips from mine. "Ok, everyone!" he called out. "We're ready!"

I heard the door behind me open, and a number of people came into the room. There were heavy footsteps and light footsteps, and I wondered through shaky breaths who he'd managed to convince to come. There were some whispers from behind me, and a giggle that could have belonged to any woman I knew.

"Who'd you decide was going first?" Martin asked. There was some shuffling, and someone large climbed onto the futon behind me. It creaked under the extra weight as I felt big hands wrap around me. Fingers fumbled at the buttons on my so-recently-retired cheerleader uniform top; it could have been my imagination, but they seemed as shaky as I was.

"It's ok," I whispered, hoping my support would frighten off any second thoughts. I didn't want cold feet sunder the agreement between Martin and I; both because of my own pride and because of how much I loved him.

The fingers seemed to regain their confidence, and I felt the cool basement air on my flesh as my top was opened. A round of soft nervous chuckles and giggles filled the room; this would be the first time any of them had seen my tits (if the guest list was adhered to), even Martin. While they weren't enormous, I knew they looked big on my small frame.

The hands cupped my breasts and squeezed, gently at first. A sigh escaped my lips and I could feel the moisture building quickly between my legs. My sigh inspired my soon-to-be lover and he squeezed harder and trapped my hard nipples between his fingers.

"Are you watching, Martin?" I gasped.

"I'm watching, Flor," Martin said from somewhere to my left. I smiled.

I felt lips caress my neck and I exhaled sharply, leaning my head to the side to give him more access. He sucked hard on my skin as he played with my tits, and each second dragged into an eternity as my body responded as nature intended.

"Any way you want," Martin said. "She's all ours tonight."

There was a pause, a moment of silence, and then Martin spoke again. "They want to know you're really sure, Flor."

"I'm sure," I said, my voice less stable than I'd heard it being in my mind. "I want this."

And it was true. My body was already, perversely, on fire. "Please," I added.

The hands left my chest, and unzipped my skirt. Goosebumps rose on my bare asscheeks.

I felt one large palm press against my back, pushing me softly but inexorably onto my stomach. I shifted forward so I was off my knees as I complied, laying myself prone against the mattress. A weight shifted over top of me; the man covering me was tall, heavy, and muscular; even without the ropes I would have been helplessly pinned beneath him.

I opened my legs, trying not to show how desperate I really was inside.

A woman's laugh floated to my ear: "Careful, Cal, you'll fucking break her." Even without the name, I could have guessed that the huge man pushing me down, with the head of his hard cock grazing against my thigh, was my dad's younger brother, Uncle Cal. That helped me place the other voice as well: Aunt Carrie. I'd never thought about Aunt Carrie naked before, but now I wondered if she was; she was almost as tall as Uncle Cal, with dark hair, broad shoulders and big breasts that had made me insanely jealous back when I was developing teenager.

I wondered if she'd be taking a turn, or if she just wanted to watch her husband fuck his niece. I wondered if she was playing with herself right now. I wondered who else was playing with themselves.

I smiled, knowing my brother was watching, probably stroking himself, as our uncle placed his cock against my pussy, his arms and body holding me down. "Yes, please," I groaned. I would make this the best show my brother would ever see in his life.

Uncle Cal took his wife's words to heart, and pushed his thick cock slowly into me; my pussy lips gripped him tight and we moaned together as he felt me from the inside for the first time.

"Is this ok?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and pushed my ass back against him. "Please fuck me, Uncle Cal," I gasped.

"Yeah," Aunt Carrie said breathlessly. "Fuck her, Cal. Fuck your tiny niece."

He pushed his cock into me again, faster this time, and I moaned.

"That's right, Cal," Aunt Carrie continued. "Just like that. Just like you've always wanted to."

Hearing his wife's voice egging him on, and, I imagined, watching her fingering her pussy, broke Uncle Cal of any semblance of control. His body pressed down on me and we moaned and gasped together as he fucked me faster, his cock sliding noisily in and out of my soaked pussy.

"Look how helpless she is," Carrie went on, "Take her Cal, fuck that little slut!"

"Yes, Uncle Cal!" I yelled. "Fuck me! Fuck your little slut!" An orgasm raced through me and I pushed back against him.

"She's everyone's little slut tonight," Martin said, and I could hear he was also breathless. He must have been stroking his cock hard and fast while watching Uncle Cal take me over and over again. "Remember, don't cum in her pussy though!"

That was part of the wager; I would end the night dripping cum, tasting it on my lips, marked as property by it on my skin. Then Martin would take pictures.

At that moment, though, I wouldn't have minded; my pussy was begging for cum, desperate to be filled up. I was glad Martin reminded us.

Cal was too; with a pained grunt he dragged his thick cock out of me, causing me to whimper with disappointed need.

"Here, let me," another female voice said; in my lustful haze, I couldn't place it. Cold, slick liquid drizzled on my ass and into my crack, and delicate hands began spreading it on me. Long fingers worked the lube into my asshole, more lube than I imagined a little bottle from the drug store could hold, and I whimpered again.

"There," the woman said, and I felt the head of Uncle Cal's cock drag along my ass crack.

"Please," I begged again, fire raging inside me.

Uncle Cal's hands spread my ass and his cock pushed against my slick hole; I'd taken a few men that way before, but none felt like him. I could feel every throbbing vein on his shaft as he worked himself inside me, slowly, until I could feel his balls rubbing against me. I moaned and squirmed, wishing I could touch myself.

"Fuck it, I'm taking my turn," Aunt Carrie growled. The futon creaked in protest as she climbed onto the other end, next to my head. Her fingers tangled in my reddish-blonde hair, and I smelled her wet pussy.

"Make your Aunt cum, you little slut," she said, and my lips and tongue and nose were pressed up between her legs. I opened my mouth and searched for her clit; her hands adjusted my head until I found the right spot.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Carrie groaned. "Eat your aunt's pussy, Flora!"

Uncle Cal's cock pulled out of my ass then pressed back in as he began to find a rhythm, and my tongue tasted Aunt Carrie's sweet juices as I licked her. The thought of having my face between the legs of a woman twice my age was arousing enough, but the fact that it was my own aunt sent me over the edge. My body tightened as I moaned into her cunt, my tongue and lips moving faster.

"Cum on her ass, Cal," the second woman's voice said again, and I was on the edge of putting a face to it when Aunt Carrie yanked my hair, pulling me even harder against her cunt. I alternated sucking on her clit and running my tongue across it as I gasped for air.

On top of me, Cal let out a long moan; I felt the first few spurts of his cum fill my asshole, then he pulled out and shot a long stream on my back.

"Oh fuck!" Aunt Carrie shouted, and I felt her pussy juice cover my face. He thighs trembled against my cheeks as she pulled on my hair; after a few seconds, her grip relaxed. She let go and slid back away from my head, her breathing heavy.

"Get her on her back," Martin said, his voice coming from very close to me. "I'm next."

"I though you wanted to go last?" I said, panting.

"Changed my mind."

The futon sighed in relief as Uncle Cal stood up. The ropes around my ankles and wrists were untied, and hands rolled me over before my legs were restrained again, and my hands were tied to the corners this time instead of together. There was movement around me, then I felt a man's touch on my thighs. My brother's touch.

"Please, Martin," I moaned. "You can cum inside me if you want."

"No way. Not the deal," he said, and then without any further preamble, my brother's cock slid inside me. I arched my back, crying out in pleasure as I felt Martin's cock for the first time; it wasn't as thick as Uncle Cal's, but it was long and sturdy in its own right, and it pressed against all the right places as my cunt squeezed it.

"I love you Martin!" I said. His thrusts were fast and powerful, and I wanted to wrap my legs around him to help him, but the ropes were too short. "Please fuck me!"

"Yeah," Aunt Carrie said. "Fuck your sister, Martin. Fuck her good."

Something pressed against my lips; it was a nipple. I opened my mouth and let it inside, wondering if this was Aunt Carrie's breast or someone else's. A soft moan above me answered that question; it was someone else's.

"Go on, baby," she said. "Suck on mommy's tits."

I couldn't believe it; Martin had convinced our mom to join us. She was beautiful, built like me but taller, with the same perky breasts and wide hips; I licked and sucked on her breasts, my excitement driving me to new heights as my brother pounded my sopping pussy, over and over again, slamming into me.

"I want in on that!" Aunt Carrie said, and there was another pair of breasts rubbing my face; I did my best to give both my mother and my aunt equal attention. One of them slid their hand down between my legs, playing with my clit as Martin fucked me like a primal animal, and the other played with my nipples, rolling them and pinching them between delicate fingers.

I cried out again, my orgasm washing over me like the tide. Soft lips pressed against my own, and a gentle tongue slid into my mouth; I heard Aunt Carrie moan softly and I knew I was making out with my mother.

I was making out with my mother while my brother fucked me.

And I wanted more.

Too soon, Martin pulled out of me, leaving me painfully empty again. I heard him walking around the futon with rapid steps, and my mother broke our kiss. For a split second, I was alone on the mattress, then I felt my brother's spunk splashing against my tits. He shot rope after rope, on my chest, on my neck, and then on my face; I let my tongue dart out to taste his cum, and sighed. It tasted wonderful.

"Is... is it over?" I panted.

"No baby," my mom said. She got off the futon and walked around to the other end. Her fingers parted my engorged pussy lips and she slid one, then two inside of me.

Aunt Carrie moved out of the way too, and someone else took their place above me. I felt another cock rubbing lightly against my face.

"Open your mouth, baby," mom said. "Suck your daddy's cock."

Martin had even gotten Daddy here? It was unbelievable! I opened my mouth wide, running my tongue over the head of his manhood, tasting the cock that had brought me into being. He slid the shaft past my lips, and I felt it twitch as I closed my mouth on it.

"I love you, princess," he said softly as he put his hands on my head. "Suck Daddy's cock like a good little girl."

I am a good little girl! I wanted to say; I love you too Daddy! My wet lips traced the shape of his cock as he slowly fucked my face; I felt my mom's tongue on my pussy, felt her cheeks against my thighs, felt her fingers, now three of them, pumping inside me.

My mom was eating my pussy while I sucked my daddy's cock.

And as sick as it was, as wrong as it was, I was in heaven. I didn't want it to end. I ran my tongue along the bottom of my daddy's shaft as my mom sucked on my clit, and as I imagined what it must look like from Martin's perspective--watching his little sister be used and fucked by her parents--yet another orgasm rocked me like a lightning bolt.

In the clarity of that moment, I realized there were other sounds in the room. As Daddy's throbbing cock slipped from between my lips, I managed to gasp, "Can I see, Daddy?"

"The blindfold goes back on for the pictures," Martin said. I felt Daddy lean down and untie it from behind my head.

I blinked against the dim light; my Daddy, strong and tall with grey hair around the temples, stood over me, smiling, his hard cock twitching in the air. Next to him stood Uncle Cal, his hand a moving rapidly as he jacked himself over my body.

I lifted my head; Aunt Carrie was on her hands and knees on the carpet with Martin sliding his cock in and out of her dripping pussy like a jackhammer, her pendulous breasts swaying as she gasped and thrust back towards him, her body shaking with the tail end of another orgasm.

My mom met my eyes from between my legs, her beautiful face framed by long red hair just like mine; she smiled and took her mouth away from my cunt just long enough to blow me a kiss. My mom's face was shining with my juices.

"Martin," I said, my cheeks flushed, my breath heavy, "Could I watch you fuck mom?"

Martin looked at our mom. Mom looked at Daddy.

"Go on, Martin," Daddy said. "Fuck your mother."

Martin pulled out of Aunt Carrie, who harumphed in mild protest, and moved to kneel behind mom.

"Yes, baby," Mom echoed. "Come fuck your mother."

Martin grabbed her hips and slowly sunk his cock into his mother's waiting cunt.

She moaned in pleasure and put her lips back on my pussy, and Daddy tipped my head back so he could put his cock back in my mouth. In that moment we were a perverted chain; son, mother, daughter, father, sweating and moaning and trembling and fucking. Martin's cock pounded mom hard and fast, with no delicacy or control, and I could feel mom groaning into my cunt. I massaged Daddy's cock faster with my tongue.

I came first, drenching my mother's face, and she came immediately after, bucking against her son wildly as wave after wave of orgasm sucked her under. Her pussy tightened and Martin pulled her tightly to him as he spilled his cum into mom's pussy.

Daddy took his cock from my mouth and stepped away, moving to the other end of the futon, and Uncle Cal grunted, letting his cum cover my face and neck. I tried to catch it with my tongue as it dripped off of my lips; it wasn't as good at Martin's, but it was still very good indeed.

Daddy touched mom on the shoulder and Martin pulled out of her; she stood on shaky legs and came to the head of the futon. Daddy took her place between my legs, his cock tapping my pussy lips.

"Yes, Daddy," I gasped. "Fuck me. Fuck your little princess."

"Yes, honey," Mom said with a smile. "Fuck your little girl."

"Yeah, Don," Aunt Carrie said as Martin moved in behind her, his cock still hard and ready for another round, "Look at her dripping pussy. Your daughter's pussy is begging for her daddy's hard cock."

"Just like you always wanted," Mom said.

Mom climbed onto the futon, and put one leg on either side of my head. I could smell her juices mixed with my brother's cum; as Daddy pushed his cock into my aching cunt, mom lowered her pussy onto my face.

I wanted to grip her soft thighs as I ate Martin's spunk out of her, but my ropes were too short. I laid there, spread-eagle and defenseless, as my daddy ploughed into me while I licked my mom's pussy like a wild woman.

Daddy wasn't gentle this time like he had been with my mouth; he pounded me, slamming into his little girl with the weight of years of forbidden fantasies behind him. "Yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your baby girl! Fuck your princess!" I moaned, although I'm sure he couldn't hear me, muffled as I was my mom's cunt.

"Yes, baby, eat mommy's pussy," Mom moaned as she came on my face. "Eat your brother's cum out of your mommy's pussy. I love you baby!"

I did; I ate my mother's pussy, tasting her and my brother's cum mixing together, while my daddy pounded me, owned me, took me for himself. As mom had her final orgasm of the night and slid bonelessly next to me, I came again.

Finally, Daddy came, filling me up with his cum until it dripped out onto the mattress. His cock stayed buried to the hilt, and my hungry pussy drank every drop.

There were simultaneous groans from Martin and Aunt Carrie as the sight of my daddy's cum leaking out of his little girl was too much to handle. Martin pulled out, spent, and glared at daddy.

"You broke the rules, dad," he panted.

"It's ok," I said. "There's plenty on me for the pictures."

Martin looked at me dubiously, and I smiled at him, feeling my daddy's hot cum inside me. "It's better this way," I reassured him.

Breathing hard, Martin stumbled over to me and untied my ropes. I rolled on my side and kissed mom; our tongues danced together for several minutes before I broke the kiss and sat up. Daddy leaned forward and kissed me hungrily; then I turned and kissed Martin the same way.

Aunt Carrie walked over to me and I kissed her too, letting her tongue roam freely against my lips for a minute before giving Uncle Cal a deep, loving kiss for his own.

12