Waif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her little hand slip into mine, and we sat there in a content silence for a couple of minutes. She chattered at me constantly, but we could also have comfortable silences. I was thinking.

"Maia, do you ever think about your father?" I asked.

She sighed. "Not often," she said. "He was never part of my life and although I've sometimes wondered what kind of person could abandon his pregnant girlfriend, it rarely crosses my mind."

"I understand," I said.

"I wish you could have known Mom," she said after a minute. "She was a really great mother, Rogers. We didn't have a lot, but she loved me. Her life was hard, but she did her best to make sure mine wasn't."

I put my arm over her shoulders and fluffed her hair. "I know you must have loved her. If you could find your father, would you want to?"

"No," she didn't hesitate. "He never cared about me, and I don't care about him. He was an asshole."

"He was a stupid asshole," I said. "He missed out on the chance to have you in his life."

She looked at me with misty eyes, a look in them I had been noticing lately, something mysterious, pulled me up and we hugged for a minute. We walked back to the house, hand in hand, and she got her computer, showing me the classes she'd be taking the next semester.

The next day was Saturday, Mom and Sarah showed up about 10 and Maia went off somewhere with them. I went grocery shopping, rode the stationary bike, showered and fell asleep on the sofa watching baseball.

I woke to some confusion, and noticed they were home. They conspired together in the kitchen for a while, then Mom and Sarah spent a long time hugging her before they left. Sarah gave her a thumbs up as she walked out.

Maia came and sat beside me. I got up and made popcorn after a while, and we watched several episodes of "Stranger Things" on Netflix. "Imma get ready for bed," she announced.

"Yeah, me too. It's been a lazy day, but I'm still ready," I said.

I brushed my teeth, got undressed and lay on my back, enjoying the air from the ceiling fan blowing over me. I closed my eyes for a minute, and then I heard a noise from my bedroom door. It opened, and Maia stood there.

God, she just stood there, one shoulder against the door jamb, hip shot, the hand away from the door on her hip, her elbow cocked. That was a vision enough to wake the dead, as she was backlit by the light we always left on in the kitchen, but it was what she was wearing that took my breath away.

I knew she was gorgeous, of course, you would have to be blind not to know that, but I swear to God, until that moment, I never really saw her. It was as if scales had fallen from my eyes and revealed this little sorceress, this dusky goddess of the moonlight.

She had on those "uncomfortable" heels, and her legs were encased in red thigh-high stockings, garters fastening to a tiny pair of red lace panties I could see beneath the red semi-transparent cover-up she was wearing. Under that, I could see a red lace corset, pushing her breasts up into some cleavage that was both surprising and very exciting. She stood there for a moment, just letting me look.

"May I come in?" Her low husky little voice had a note in it I'd never heard before. I seemed to be paralyzed, unable to speak.

Finally, I was able to form a coherent word. "Jesus, Maia. What..."

"I'm gonna take that as a yes," she said.

She walked across the room to stand beside my bed. "Do you like me?" she asked, running her hands sensuously down over her breasts, down her sides and over the swell of her hips.

A croak was all I was able to manage in response. She giggled. "Kristen and Sarah thought you would."

"Mom..." I managed.

"They helped me pick it out," she said. "You have a very perceptive mother and sister, Rogers."

"I..." I sounded like an idiot, but she had me floundering.

"They've known I'm in love with you for a while," she said. "They weren't sure how you felt about me until recently. Do you remember when you told me that Anna said I was in love with you?"

I was incapable of rational thought, unable to tear my eyes away from this vision, this gorgeous little dark elf, this queen of the night. "Yes, we thought it was funny," I said.

"YOU thought it was funny," she said. "I didn't. I knew she was right."

"How long... I mean, Jesus, Maia."

"For a while," she said. "Look at me, Rogers."

She raised her arms, tangling her fingers in that mop of curls, accentuating her breasts, and slowly did a little turn, her back to me and looking back over her shoulder.

My God, that ass. Her panties didn't have much lace back there, and were basically see through, anyway. Her butt was tight, small, but very rounded and muscular, the workouts we'd been doing were paying dividends. It was maddening and I wanted to sink my fingers into it.

She continued her turn until she was facing me again, her arms moving down until her hands cupped her breasts. "Do you think I'm pretty, sexy?" she asked.

"Damn, Maia, you don't need me to tell you that," I said.

"Yes, I do," she said. "Your opinion is the only one that matters to me. I wanna hear you say it, right now, tomorrow, the rest of our lives."

"You are absolutely the most beautiful, sexiest and amazing woman I've ever met or seen," I confessed. "Maia, I'm... I'm kinda like a father figure to you."

"Yes, but you're not my father," she told me. "I told you once not to get that mixed up, Rogers."

"I remember," I said.

"Kirsten and Sarah told me you're in love with me," she said. "Are you?"

"God, baby, I love you so much," I said. I was feeling... I don't know what. My heart was full of every emotion I could imagine.

"Scoot over," she said.

I scooted and she sat down beside me. "I'm in love with you, Rogers. I always have been. At first, I didn't realize what it was. It was just like this euphoric feeling I would have whenever you touched me, like my whole body was happy. When you play with my hair, put your arm around me, it's like a drug is injected into me. I thought I was too young, at first, and you were still married. I wasn't sure you weren't going to get back together with Anna for a while. Now I am. How long have we been together?"

"Umm... two years?"

"Have you been happy?"

"Extremely happy. I love having you, Maia. I've been happy before. When I first got married, when things were good and Talley was born, watching her grow. It's been like that with you. I'm scared, Maia. I don't want to lose you, risk anything about us."

"Every change is a risk," she said. "You took a risk when you found me and brought me home with you. You took a risk when you hired me at work. Nothing worth having is without a risk."

I marveled at the maturity of this woman/girl. "Yes, I guess it is."

She stood up and pulled the covers off me, sitting back down and removing her shoes before crawling over to lie on top of me. She took my face between her little hands and moved her face down until our noses were touching and I was drowning in those obsidian pools. "I love you, Rogers," she whispered. "Are you going to love me back?"

She kissed me. We had kissed hundreds of times, but this was something different. Her lips, full, soft, plush, were alive, moving in a dance of their own, and I felt her squirmy little pointed tongue move out to play with mine. Her hands went behind my head and time stopped. The kiss went on forever, and I was floating in a sea of bliss.

My arms went around her and I held her to me. As my hands caressed her, I realized that the skinny little waif was gone. This was a substantial woman. She was still slender, and I supposed she always would be, but she was packed with muscles that flexed beneath her skin. I felt her legs move, up on the outside of mine, and she sat up and undid the single button on the wrap, tossing it to the floor beside the bed.

"Do you wanna take this off, or you want me to?" she asked.

"Me. Definitely me," I said. She flashed me a smile and arched her back, taking my breath away as her breasts pushed forward. "How does it work?" I asked.

"String, tied in the back," she said.

I reached around behind her and felt the bow. It was a set of strings, holding the front lacy part together, joining into one, and I tugged at it. The front sagged, giving me a hint of the milk chocolate of her areola. I had to see more. I moved my hands to the front, and slowly pulled the wispy garment away.

There they were: the most beautiful breasts I had ever imagined. Creamy brown, set high and proud, areola a shade darker, little fat nipples erect and a shade darker, still. God they were beautiful and I had to feel them. I raised my hands and she took them in hers, pressing them against that firm suppleness. I squeezed, sinking my fingers in, then finding her little nipples with my fingertips. She gasped as I squeezed them and made a little mewing sound.

"God, Maia. You are so beautiful, baby. I knew, but... not like this."

She smiled and blushed again, falling forward to crush her breasts against my chest and kissing me. It was another of those scorcher kisses, and this time, I let my hands wander over the silky skin of her back, stroking down over it to the little declivity above her butt, stroking there as she shivered, further down under her panties and onto that ass. God it was glorious, her cheeks filling my hands, steel under satin. She flexed it and giggled.

"Somebody like my butt," she said.

"Everyone likes your butt. I see people watching you all the time," I said.

She giggled again. "Yeah, I feel their eyes. There's only one set of eyes I'm interested in."

"Are you sure about this, Maia?" I asked. A thought struck me. "God, what will Talley think?"

"She loves the idea," she said. "We've been talking about it for a while. She knows tonight's the night."

"What?" I was stunned.

"Well, I didn't go into any details." She made a naughty little giggle. "She knows I'm in love with you, and I have her seal of approval."

"My own daughter, conspiring against me," I lamented. "She never breathed a word, the little minx."

"It's for your own good," she said. "I'm going to be so good for you, Rogers."

"You always have been," I told her.

"You talk too much," she informed me. "Shut up and make love to me."

I went with that. Well, at first, it was more like she made love to me. The kisses she gave me had me unable to think, just acting on instinct. She wanted to explore, and kissed her way down to my nipples. I had really not ever thought of men's nipples as being erogenous zones, but she plainly disagreed, and she made a believer out of me, playing with mine, her little pointy tongue working on me, making me crave more.

She moved downward, across my belly to the waistband of my underwear. She giggled a little at the Rick and Morty boxer briefs, before tugging at them. "Help me," she said.

I lifted my hips and she slid them down, exposing me and gasping when my cock sprang free. I was as erect and hard as I could ever remember being. The sight, sounds, smell, feel of this queen driving my excitement. Most of all, it was thought of her. I knew her so well, every intimate detail of her personality. I knew how cute she was, as a person, how sweet she was, how warm and caring, and that, combined with her physical beauty made her so attractive to me. I was immersed in the experience that was Maia.

She discarded my underwear and lay across me as she played with me. She seemed to want to absorb every detail, taking my cock in her hot little hands, moving it from side to side, seeming to weigh it in her hand, exploring my balls, delicate fingers searching out every tactile sensation, memorizing every detail. She looked up at me, her eyes full of mischief and lust. "Imma taste him," she said. "Damn, you have a big dick, Rogers!"

I had to smile. I was no porn star, but she seemed very impressed. Those luscious lips planted a kiss on the head, and her tongue swiped me, like she was licking an ice cream cone. "Mmm," she made a little moaning sound. Plush lips enveloped me, and she slid down, taking about a third of my cock into volcanic heat, moist liquid loving, her tongue continuing to work its magic spell.

She spun around so that she could look up at me, those dark pools fixed on my face as she bobbed, all those curls spreading over me. She pulled her hair back with one hand, gathering it over one shoulder as a few curls escaped to hang over her face, an erotic picture I would never forget.

God, it was an image that burned its way into my mind. This girl, woman, who filled my heart and home with joy, love, in love with me and obviously loving the pleasure she was giving me. The look of contentment on her face as she saw my reactions to her loving gift was obviously just what she desired.

It had been a long time since I had felt like that with a woman. I corrected my thoughts. I had NEVER felt this way about a woman. I doubted it was possible to feel as I did about her without the experiences we'd had together. This was something new. The sensations rose and I groaned.

"Maia, baby... I'm going to come..."

Her motions took on an urgency, one hand holding my cock in the ideal position for her as she sucked, the other cupping my balls, gently teasing, tickling, and the moment became one of overwhelming ecstasy as I exploded. She gagged at the first pulse, but she didn't let that deter her, her mouth continuing to slide, her wicked tongue teasing, making extremely erotic sounds as she took all I had to offer. The sensation was agonizing ecstasy, soon becoming an over sensitizing, and I pulled her up.

Her eyes were shining and she had a look of profound satisfaction as she slid up to kiss me. "Was that good?" she whispered.

"Oh, my God, Maia. Thank you, baby. That was nothing like I've ever experienced before. It was all you, everything is about you, how much I love you, how much you mean to me."

She lay with her head on my chest and I held her to me, nuzzling my face into her mop. I squeezed her tightly, rolling so that I was on top. She giggled, making her breasts do amazing things, and I had to love her, love this woman who owned my heart, taste every inch of her spectacular body.

I kissed her lips, never would I get enough of those lips. All over her gorgeous face, her eyes, her tiny little ears, slightly pointed at the top like some erotic elf, pushing my tongue into the little hollow behind her earlobes, making her shiver. The smooth column of her neck was very sensitive and she moved and signed beneath me. The little hollow of her collarbone was ticklish, and I kissed my way down to her breasts.

I could hardly believe their perfection: silky skin, firm softness, plush, maddeningly exciting, standing full and proud, so firm they retained their shape, even with her lying on her back, a little up-turned, her areolae forming little separate peaks on the peaks, her cute little nipples an extension capping the miniature peaks.

She was making little purring, moaning sounds as I loved on those breasts. Her nipples and areolae were very sensitive, and she cried out my name when I enveloped them, hands tangling in my hair as she writhed beneath me, plainly having her first orgasm. "God, oh my God, Rogers! I... I'm running away..."

She throbbed and shook, pressing her mons into me, bringing my cock throbbing back to life, and she rubbed herself against it, finally falling back into slow movements.

She tugged at my hair, pulling me up. "Stop... I... wait, Rogers. Let me stop a minute... rest..."

I let her pull me up and she kissed me, almost desperately, and she was sobbing, her emotions plainly running wild.

"It's okay, baby." I held her close, feeling her shaking against me.

"No, I'm... I'm so in love with you," she gasped out the words. "I... you made me..." her sobs choked off her words.

"Shh, I know," I said. "It's okay, Maia, I promise.

It seemed like she was having a little panic attack. "You don't know..." she gasped. "I've never felt anything like that. I love you so much. Please... I'm so afraid. Please don't hurt me, Rogers. Don't ever leave me, make me go away..."

"That is never going to happen. I promise, never," I assured her. "You belong to me. You're mine. I promise that I'll always be yours, always."

She was breaking my heart. I could only imagine the deep-seated trauma she had experienced in her short life, and I thought she was in a good place, handling it all very well, her life together, and then, it all came bubbling up in her emotional state and in the middle of what should have been the most exciting experience of her life, those insecurities came tumbling out. I would have to make sure she felt only love.

"Maia, baby, I can't tell you what this means to me, you opening up to me like this, giving yourself to me. It would be impossible for me to tell you how much I love you. I can only show you. Can I show you?"

She calmed down, her sobbing slowing and trailing away, her breath catching every now and then, the pounding of her heart I could feel against me slowing. "I love you, always," I whispered.

"I love you," she whispered back. Suddenly her lips were seeking mine, all the fear turning to passion. "Yes, show me, Rogers."

Her nipples were still erect, rubbing against my chest, and I made gentle love to them, soothing her, building her passions again. As I left them, my lips nibbling over the flat plane of her belly, my tongue dipping into the elongated oval of her navel, I could feel her building a tension, a little trembling. I reached the little red lace panties and nibbled my way across the top, moving them a little lower, bit by bit.

I could hardly believe how gorgeous she was, how stunningly sexy she looked as they moved lower and lower, as if I was uncovering some piece of erotic artwork. The thought that there were more treasures to uncover had me in a fever of anticipation. I found only smooth silkiness, all the way until her panties slipped down, uncovering the V where her little pussy began.

She giggled. "I shaved for you. Do you like it?"

"Let me see." I tugged at those panties and she raised up a bit so I could slide them down smooth muscular thighs, and she was bare and beautiful before my eyes. My breath caught and I needed to worship this goddess.

I moved to her cute little feet, kissing each precious toe, up over the high arch of her foot, finding a sensitive place in the little hollow behind her slender ankle, moving up over her calves, finding another in the bend of her knee, causing her to jolt with the sensation.

Her slow writhe began again when I reached the inside of her thighs, kissing and nibbling my way over smooth brown skin up to the juncture of her thighs, the skin darkening until I reached what I knew to be the ultimate in feminine perfection.

She was perfect, as I knew she would be, perfectly symmetrical lips forming a line up to the little nub of her clitoris, dusky, with a hint of pink. I used my tongue to part those lips, and she was slick and moist inside, the dusky hue fading into pink, within. She cried out when my tongue touched her, and her trembling became pronounced. I spread the slickness with my tongue, easing up to probe her little pleasure nub and her whole body spasmed.

"Rogers... oh my God!" Her cry rose, and I enveloped that little nub with my lips, caressing her with my finger and all that tension built, I could feel her muscles flexing, feel her bridging up toward me and she came, a hoarse little squeal escaping as her entire body throbbed.

I used everything I had learned about pleasing a woman, everything I had ever heard, read, seen, to keep this woman who owned my heart at the peak, take her there again and again, push her over the precipice and follow her down.

She came, again and again, that same little squeal, the building and breaking of the tension, and I felt her tiring, her motions becoming an effort of escape. "Rogers! Oh, my God, Rogers! I needa... I can't... please..."