Waifish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh!" he cried.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Yes. Please do that."

"Like this?"

"Oooohhh!"

I was hammering Tim's ass now and he was loving it. Between moans, he encouraged me in breathy tones.

"Yes, like that... oooh... yes, Brent... oh, God..."

It felt good to hear praise for my virility after such a long drought. I never thought I'd be hearing it from another man.

"Ooooh... yes, that feels... so... fucking good."

Tim was not the only one running breathless. It wasn't so much the exertion; it was the sensory overload. The young man's ass was so tight and he had a way of undulating it so that it massaged my cock.

"Oooohhh, noooo..."

"What is it," I asked, alarmed. I stopped my deep thrusting. "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

"God, no, don't stop! But I'm going to come soon, and all over your clean sheets!"

"Is that all?" I laughed. "Don't worry about it... I'll let you sleep in the wet spot."

Tim laughed. "You're a cad! Don't stop!"

I resumed drilling him, enjoying his response almost as much as my own. I heaved myself at him with wild abandon. Tim continued to push back against my thrusts, and he was more than groaning now; his voice was raised in a song of grunting pleasure.

"Don't... fucking... stop..."

I didn't stop. I could come any time with the confidence that I was satisfying my partner, but I wanted more. I fucked him harder and faster, pumping him relentlessly until Tim's breathless excitement peaked.

"Oh... oh... I'm going to cooooommme!"

He arched his back and raised himself up so that he was kneeling up in front of me. I held his arms to keep him from falling over while I continued to ram his ass. I looked over his shoulder and saw jet after jet of cum propelled across the mattress in front of him. Tim's groan of ecstasy was indescribable.

"Oh, God... please come for me, Brent!"

He sank forward on his elbows while I continued to plough his backside.

Tim's orgasm caused ripples in the depths of his ass. This added stimulation was too much to resist. I came hard, feeling as if every portion of my very being was being shot out the end of my cock. Then I collapsed on him in a heap. We lay like that for a very long time.

Hours later, I woke to him touching me and we made love again, this time with less haste and even greater pleasure. I lay on my back (yes, in the wet spot) while Tim penetrated himself on my stiff rod. He rode me hard and this time we finished together. As I filled my rubber deep within his ass, Tim's cock twitched and shot his seed all over my chest and belly.

When next I woke, the morning sun was shining in my face. I turned my head on the pillow and saw that Tim was gone. I got up, threw on my housecoat and went to find him, having no idea what I would say to him. I didn't need to worry. He was gone. There was a note on the kitchen counter. Again, he thanked me for everything, for giving him shelter from the cold and for treating him like a person. He would treasure the time we had spent together and would remember me always. What he did not write, but what I knew was true, was that I would never see him again. I'm not sorry that's the case, because the differences in our ages would make any kind of relationship both tempting and impossible. And despite my foray into gay sex, I'm not gay, nor bi. My attractions will always be reserved for the female of the species. But true as that is, I will never be sorry for having known Tim for that one night. He made me feel a little more human and much more of a man than I had felt in a very long time.

That was some years ago now and I have moved on and left behind a lot from those post-divorce days. I have remarried and had another child and I am happier than I have ever been. But one second at least in every day, my thoughts turn to Tim and I have to thank him for helping me out of a cold, lonely place as bad as any I had found him in. I hope he has found a warm place for me in his heart too.

12