Wait... What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia: "You gonna pick up the pace?"

Me: "You in a hurry?" I grinned.

Georgia: Let out a small moan as she closed her eyes. "...No."

I kept up the slow pace for a moment while I gathered my thoughts. I had not tied my work boots that morning so I kicked them off and worked my way out of my slacks. I was pretty pleased with my performance so far but it had been a loooooong time since I'd been in a woman... Not that I'd been in any men... Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my thing... Anyway! Focus people! Young beautiful black woman bent over the desk in front of me with my cock in her! I needed to calm down a little. I >truly< wanted to sodomize Georgia but I didn't have any lube on me. 'What are the odds she has Vaseline in her purse?' I thought. I reached over and lifted her purse from the back of her office chair and rummaged around inside of it.

THERE IS A GOD!

I removed the lid before I slipped the first three fingers of my right hand into the small jar. Then I placed the jar on the desk along with the lid.

Georgia: "What are you doing?"

I slid my index finger slowly into her ass.

Georgia: "Ohhh... mmm." she had a nervous tone to her voice now.

I rested my left hand in the middle of her back as my right hand moved my finger in and out of her rear. My cock moved right along with my finger. When I felt her sphincter relax some around my finger I slipped my index into her alongside the first one.

Georgia: "Ah!" she exclaimed quietly before looking back at me. "You're really gonna do it, ...aren't you?" That nervous tone was still there.

Me: "...Yeah." I continued to rub her back up and down her spine.

She gave a small whimper as she looked forward again. I saw her replace the t-shirt in her mouth like she would need something to bite down on. I bit my lip so as not to let her know I was laughing at her. I felt bad that her worry was funny to me. After a few more strokes her ass had relaxed some more so I eased the third finger into her. I was grateful that my steady work on her bottom had kept my mind off the fact that I was having a once in a lifetime fuck.

A few moments later and I was able to get all three fingers into her up to my third knuckles. I made a point of pushing them in and out of her but stressing the push in when my fingers were all the way in her ass. Holding them in her for a moment before bringing them out. She gave a small whine each time I did this. After three or four times of doing this I slowly removed my fingers and pulled my cock out.

I could see Georgia rest her forehead down on her desk and grip the far edge of her desk. I watched her as I coated Jack in vaseline. She had an almost white knuckle grip on her desk. I'd have to go easy on her if I ever wanted to do this to her again. And I was pretty sure I'd want to. Once everything was ready, I gripped her left hip with my left hand and guided the head of my cock to her sphincter. I began rubbing her right ass cheek with my right hand before pulling it away to open her up to me. I pressed Jack against her ass and pressed into her. The head got about halfway in before it met resistance. I gave a slight push and then backed off just a smidge before pressing back in. I kept this back and forth motion up for a few moments and then pressed in further. I met a slight resistance again and started the process again. I needed to take my time on this. Not long after that the head of my cock was almost all the way in her. From the pressure I could tell we were at that point where her sphincter was about to let me in. It was the tightest thing I had ever felt. It was glorious. Georgia gave out a small whimper. Unfortunately that resulted in Jack to getting harder and swelling a bit. It also caused me to go primal. I grabbed both of her hips and pulled her against me until I felt her ass suck me into her.

Georgia: Spit out her gag. "Ah!... Ah..."

Me: "Shhhhhh."

She let out a few more gasps as I began to fuck her ass for the first time.

Georgia: "Ohhhhh." she whined.

She felt so good. I could feel her intestine grip every inch of my cock. I began to move out of her until only the head of my cock was in. Then push back into her. I didn't realize how hard I had been fighting the urge to slam into her until I saw how much my arms were shaking. I watched as the flesh around her sphincter stretched out with me as I withdrew. Then back into place as I slid back inside of her. I looked up to see Georgia watching me with half closed eyes. I saw another orgasm rush through her. She spit out her gag and rubbed her fingers up and down my trembling right arm. The look in her eyes made my entire body start to shake.

Georgia: "It's OK, baby. Take what you need." she gasped at me.

I nodded, only then realizing how much sweat was pouring off of me. I readjusted my grip on her hips and then slammed into her as hard and deep as I could. She tightened her entire body in response. I started pounding her with long hard strokes while she grunted in response. I watched as her hands began to tighten on the edge of the desk. She pushed her ass towards me as if she wanted the beating I was giving her. I could feel my balls start to tighten in preparation for what was coming. After 15 or so strokes I found myself pulling her hips tight against me. I shot one huge and continuous load into her bowels. I tried to keep enough self control to NOT scream out my orgasm BUT... we were both a little loud. I collapsed on top of Georgia completely drained. It took a few moments for me to realize she had had another orgasm. I could tell by the way her body was quaking periodically as little aftershocks ran through her. I'm not sure how long we lay there but eventually I was sane enough to realize I needed to CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR?

I kissed her just behind the jaw in gratitude. Oh man, I was nothing if not grateful. I then pulled the sweaty sticky mess that we were and fished her chair over to us with my foot. I made sure to keep her close to me as I lifted her off the floor and stepped back to sit in her chair. There was no way to sit down smoothly with her while I was still lodged in her butt.

Georgia: "Ow. Easy." she whispered.

Me: "Sorry."

I rolled us around her desk to the door.

Georgia: "You takin me on a tour?" she said in a weak tone as she shook her head.

Me: "Locking the door."

Georgia: She looked at me. "Now!?"

I smiled. Kissed her. And pushed in the lock on the handle before nudging it shut with my foot. Her jeans were still stuck around her left foot and had followed us over to the door. I had to swing wide around them so I wouldn't tangle them in the wheels of the chair. Once clear of those I pushed us backwards to where her chair belonged, behind her desk.

Georgia: "You are just loving this, aren't you?"

She couldn't see my smile because she had laid her head back against my shoulder.

Me: "Who wouldn't? A beautiful young woman resting snugly against me. Her tight sweaty body spent and wasted... Mmmm." I moaned as I licked the sweat from the base of her neck to behind her ear.

Georgia: Didn't flinch. "Sick - fuck."

I laughed just before I slid my right hand between her legs and began to rub her.

Georgia: Eyes snapping open to look at me. "No."

I kissed her and rubbed a little harder.

Georgia: "No." she whined. "No means no?"

I began to slowly gyrate my hips into her while rubbing.

Georgia: Layed her head back on me again. "Mm... I'm going to lodge a very stern complaint with HR about this."

Me: "I think you should." I smiled. "No woman should have to tolerate this kind of abuse."

Georgia: "Uh..." Then gave me a short nod before saying. "That's what I'll do then... Mmm... Just as soon as I wake up from the coma you're about to put me in... Ahh?.. I'm goin to HR... OH FUCK!"

I had started rubbing harder on her clit and increased the speed of my hips. I cannot say that she "squirted" but she came REALLY hard. I kept going until she came again. It didn't seem like I was going to get another orgasm so in lieu of that, I wanted to make her pass out. Unfortunately it turned out that she would not pass out satiated. And I would have to wait just a little bit for my next one. Due to my overdeveloped sense kindness I let her off easy. After her fifth orgasm in the chair she turned to me and began to beg me to stop.

Georgia: Turned to me. "Please, baby. I can't take anymore." she kissed me. "Please stop." she kissed me again.

Me: "I don't know..." she had a worried look on her face even though I had slowed my manipulation of her body. "You're not in a coma yet." she whined in response and gave me another kiss. "What do I get out of let you off easy, little girl?"

Georgia: "Mmm." she whimpered before she gave me a few more kisses. "What do you want, baby?" she said between kisses.

I slid my right hand down to her ass and squeezed her cheek. My left hand had slipped behind her head to gently force her to look at me as I smiled.

Me: "...Who's ass is this?"

Georgia: Leaned in to kiss me some more. "Your's, baby."

I felt Jack stiffen a bit when she said that.

Me: "Did you like me ass fucking you?"

Georgia: Nodding emphatically. "Yes, baby."

I started to move my cock in and out of her in small strokes.

Me: "So in the future when I come to you and tell you I want your ass, what are you gonna do?"

Georgia: "Bend over and give you what you want." she almost whispered.

I felt Jack swell in size as her mouth dropped open from the strain in her butt. I pulled us up and bent her back over the desk as I gave her long slow strokes.

Me: "You ever forget what you told me today and I'm gonna hold you down and take this ass without lube. You understand me, girl?"

Georgia: "Yes, baby! Yes! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!"

Hearing her give in to me while she came all over her desk sent me over the edge. My balls dredged up enough seamen to make my knees weak just before I collapsed on top of poor Georgia. Again.

We were both still breathing heavy as I raised up enough to start giving her kisses across her back.

Georgia: "Ted?" she asked in tired voice.

ME: "Yes, baby."

Georgia: "...Please take your cock out of my ass."

I laughed again as I stood up and slowly removed myself from her. I heard a slight whimper as the head of my dick slipped out of her. Georgia lay resting across her desk still trying to catch her breath. I grabbed a bottle of lysol wipes sitting on top of her large filing cabinet and cleaned Jack up. I took another one and started to wipe her down as well. She gave a startled yelp at first. Then looked back at me.

Georgia: "That's kind of nasty, isn't it?"

Me: I smiled again. I realized, I hadn't smiled from sex in a long time. "Not as nasty as what I just did to you."

She continued to watch me as I used a couple of wipes to get her clean. When I had finished I pulled my underwear and slacks back on. I heard her groan as she stood up from her desk and began to roll her neck as it had been tense. I pulled on my boots and stepped over to her. I began to massage her shoulders.

Me: "Did I hurt you?"

Georgia: "Mmm... No... But you did scare me."

Me: "At the end?"

Georgia: "Ha! No." she shook her head. "At the beginning." She turned to face me as she slid her arm around my neck. "You know? When you slid that first finger in?"

Me: I smiled. "You could have stopped me."

Georgia: Her eyebrows went up. "Are ya sure?"

I shook my head as I pulled her close for kiss. I held her there as I slid my right hand down to grip her ass. She broke our kiss.

Georgia: "When you were talking about taking me whenever you wanted... You didn't mean right now, right?"

Me: I put on a cold face and replied in a stern voice. "I - want - your - ass, girl." as I took a firmer grip of her rear.

Georgia: "OH, come on!"

Me: I smiled. "I'msorrybaby. Iwasjustteasin." I kissed her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I was laughing.

Georgia: Was sulking. "Asshole."

I moved my hand up to her back and pulled her in for more kissing. Eventually we finished getting dressed. Her original t-shirt was toast. It was soaked with spit and sweat. Thankfully we worked for a gaming company and t-shirts were easy to come by. She dug out a baggy medium grey one from her desk and we FINALLY headed downstairs to grab that smoke. It had been quiet between us for the first few minutes. Just both of us standing in silence with our thoughts.

Georgia: "Ted?" I looked at her in response. "...I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't like it." I nodded. "Annnnd I'm probably gonna give in and do it again, but you gotta give me something to work with here."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Georgia: Shrugged. "You have a wife and kids..." she shrugged again.

Me: I nodded a few more times. "Well... I have kids anyway."

She looked surprised so I explained everything that had happened between me and Maria. I ended with the bit about her wanting to screw other people.

Me: "Meanwhile, I have had just - DE - PRAVED - thoughts about you since the day we met." she smiled as her eyebrows rose in mild shock. "The only thing that kept me from acting on it was that I was married to a good woman who said she only wanted my dick... Once that was gone." I shook my head. "We were done."

Georgia: "So this is not some bullshit story where six months from now you're telling me..." She continued in a whiney voice. "how you want a divorce but the time just isn't right?"

Me: I laughed. "No! One of those personal things I have to do today is go see Gary to recommend a good divorce attorney."

Georgia: "Gary Harper, the company lawyer?"

Me: I nodded. "Yeah. Been my experience that all lawyers know lawyers. I'd like to have divorce papers in her hand by this Friday."

Georgia appeared to be pleased with that though she did share how she was sorry my marriage had gone to crap. Unfortunately she couldn't shed any more light on what Maria was doing. Anyway, I spent my free time getting a new bank account and getting direct deposit set up to go to it. I set up a P.O.Box with the post office and set up a meeting with the lawyer Gary recommended. I was able to meet with him that Wednesday and gave him his retainer to start the paperwork. Unfortunately it wouldn't be ready until the following week. My name was on the loan for the house so it wasn't too difficult to get Maria's name off of the utilities that week.

Maria seemed to have figured out something had changed. She made sure to be home with me and the children that week and weekend. Unfortunately it was case of too little too late. She tried to start several conversations with me but I shut her down as easily as possible. Usually by just walking away. For my part, I slept in the guest bedroom and kept to myself unless my kids were up. Eventually the time came when the papers were done. I picked them up from my lawyer on my way home from work and gave them to Maria once the children were asleep.

Maria: "What's this?"

Me: "Divorce papers. I expect you to read them and sign them."

Maria: "I'm not signing these." she said shaking her head.

Me: Sighed. "Then this is about to become a very physically violent conversation."

Maria: "Can you at least let me explain?"

I pulled out a chair and sat down at the dining table with her.

Me: "I think we're past the point where it matters but if it helps you to sign the papers, then... sure." I shrugged.

It took her a while to begin but she eventually explained she had met a woman named Britney. She advised Maria that the best way to breath life into a relationship was to make her husband "submissive." That was the word she used at first but later she let slip that it was to cuckold me. It took me a second to realize what she was talking about. That guy who sits in the corner trying not to play with himself while his wife masturbates. It apparently had always worked for Britney. Maria explained she couldn't talk to me about it because it wouldn't have worked. She explained how she couldn't look weak for this to work. And finally how ALL men secretly wanted this. I did my best to stay calm while she went on until the time came when she was done. When she WAS done, I struggled not to reach across the table and knock the shit out of her...

Me: Deep breath to calm myself. "...So let me see if I got this right." she nodded. "Every relationship counselor in the world says the key to a strong relationship is 'communication, communication, communication' but this... FUCKING TWIT!!" Maria leaned away from me as I almost lurched across the table at her. "Tells you that's a bad idea >AND< you listened to the ignorant bitch?!"

I don't know what I looked like just then but she looked terrified. I calmed myself because on some level I realized it was too late for anger to matter.

Me: I nodded to myself a few times. "Here's all that matters right now. YOU - made a decision that would drastically affect our marriage all on your own. You did not share this with me. You just did it. Now, when it's obvious it was a bad idea, - now - you want to explain your behavior? I tried to get you to talk to me for months and all you did was act like a selfish asshole. And all because some dipshit told you to? Wow. So, the idea that I was raised in an abusive family where everyday I got through without a beating was a miracle. That would have no effect on this? I still 'secretly" I said in a whiny voice. "crave to be treated like a slave?" I looked at her like she was stupid. "Even though I've - been - there and - done - that and BY GOD! I will not be going back!"

She was silent.

Me: "Well, if you take advice from fools you have to expect to fail... Sign the damn papers."

I rose and went to my room.

Maria eventually signed. I kept the house and primary custody of the children because she had been absent for months. She did get visitation with them and I was happy to see she did want to be a part of their lives. We eventually were able to become friendly again. She had pissed away ten years of marriage but in the end, your forgiveness of others is more about your well being than theirs.

Georgia and I dated for a couple of years but she just didn't want children yet so we parted as friends. Of course she met some bastard a year and half later who she DID feel like having kids with. Never liked that girl. For now, I got my children to keep me company... As well as the forty-five year old Korean M.I.L.F. who moved in next door to me a few months ago. But that's a story for another time:)

---------------

Author's Note:

So I thought I'd take the time to explain just what the hell was going on in my head when I wrote this one. A few weeks ago I was checking Literotica's "11th Annual Literotica Author Awards: The Best of 2009." Under "Best How To:" was an entry for also nominated, "How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 / lovecucks." I try not to shy away from anything and I never understood what men saw in doing this so I thought I'd read it and see what was what. I clicked on the author's link and went to chapter 1. I expected to come away with an understanding of what people see in this. I'm not slamming anyone who enjoys this. I mean what you do in the bedroom is between you, your partner and the Rodeo clown. BTW, always be sure to have enough bourbon and meth for the clown. If you think those dudes are scary when they're high, then you do NOT want to see what they are like sober! They - do - their - job - >>>sober<<<

Anyway, instead of getting any answers what I read was offensive and really bad advice for any relationship. It was however not nearly as offensive as the 200 hate posts at the end from all the "Anonymous" readers. Those men WERE pist! So, the post stuck with me. It irritated me until I thought, what would I do if my wife started following this thing? I mean you have no warning. No discussion. She just starts acting like a total bitch out of the blue and is non-stop about it. And that is what lead me to this story. For the record, all the abuse I mention and allude to in this story that happened to "Ted," I got that from MY childhood. I do NOT dig being treated like a servant or slave. It kicks me into offensive prick mode. Which is why I thought this "How To" was such a bad idea. The author didn't actually say ALL men would like this, but it was heavily implied. Which I thought was just dangerous advice to give someone. Sorry if you didn't dig this post but it was cathartic for me and I had to get it out.