Waiting

Story Info
Kinky shower fun with my hot TS wife.
2.9k words
4.63
32.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
739 Followers

Warning: TS on male sex, watersports, ATM, cum eating, frottage, just a lot of kinky shit. If you’re not into that, no big deal, if so, please enjoy.

*

“Why don’t you go get in the shower and wait for me??”

The way she said it made it sound like it was a suggestion, even though we both knew full well it was intended to be a command. Either way didn’t really matter to me, I was more than eager to go get undressed and wait for her in the shower. I scampered off into the bathroom, stripping my clothes off as I went, and started the water running. This shower was one of the biggest selling points as to why we bought this house. It was glass on all four sides, out in the middle of the master bathroom. It was also huge (about 10’x10’), with multiple shower heads, and a small bench in one corner. We liked to have fun little sexual trysts in there, our shower time together.

The combination of the cool water hitting my body and my anticipation of what was to come was causing goosebumps to form on my naked skin as I waited. Jenna walked into the bathroom wearing only a thin, satin nighty. Her gorgeous C cup breasts were clearly visible through the flimsy material, her large, dark nipples contrasting against the thin, white material. She also had a white thong underneath that did little to hide her hard, throbbing erection. That’s correct, my wife has a giant cock.

For a little background, I was the closet nerd throughout my formidable years growing up, spending much of my free time confined to my parent’s basement, surfing through hours and hours of porn sites on the internet. I had little to no experience with the opposite sex as I was far too shy and reserved to even approach a girl, much less attempt to speak to one or go on any dates. Resigned to my browsing, I discovered a heightened sexual interest in several fetishes that I still enjoy to this day, transsexuals being chief among them. I was mesmerized by their beauty, their gorgeous female bodies, large breasts, slim waists, large hips, and, of course, their cocks. I had no desire to be with a man; however, the thought of sucking a beautiful TS’ cock or letting her fuck me in the ass always got me hard instantly.

I met Jenna online. She is 5’7”, about 120 pounds, with long, auburn colored hair. She has a very toned, firm physique with C cup sized breasts (as I mentioned already) and a beautiful, slim, 8” cock. It has a slight upward curve when she is fully erect with a large, mushroom shaped head. She is circumcised and both her cock and balls are completely shaved. I found her on a TS dating website and we immediately clicked as she loved being the dominate top I had always longed for. We casually chatted online before finally meeting in person after a few weeks. After our very first “date”, Jenna had me on my knees sucking her gorgeous cock until she blew her load down my throat.

“Are you ready for me??” she asked, snapping me back to reality.

“Absolutely,” I replied, my cock hardening between my legs as I watched her rubbing her hard prick through her panties.

I stood there, mouth agape, as she slid the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders, allowing it to drop down her body to the floor beneath her, exposing her beautiful breasts to me. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong, pulling slightly, and allowed it to follow, falling to the floor and unleashing her cock, standing proudly erect from her toned abs. I watched, mesmerized, as this goddess entered the shower with me, taking my face into her hands and pulling me toward her, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I melted into her kiss, her tongue probing my mouth, as her hands dropped down and gripped my ass, squeezing it. I let out a soft moan, content to allow her to lead this dance, my submissive side coming out fully.

“Get on your knees,” she panted, breaking our kiss.

I did as I was told and dropped to my knees in front of her, never breaking eye contact, her gorgeous cock now only inches from my face. Without saying a word, her eyes and body instructed me and I opened my mouth, taking her length into my throat. She gingerly placed one hand on the back of my head and began slowly pumping her dick into my mouth. She was careful not to push too far, only sliding about half of her cock into my mouth, almost teasing me. I placed my hand on her cock and stroked her shaft while I sucked, careful to knead her balls with my other hand at the same time.

“Very good,” she moaned, continuing to ease her prick into my mouth slowly, “but I think you’re a dirty boy and you need to be cleansed.”

I released her dick from my mouth as she took two small steps backwards. Aiming her cock directly at me, I felt the warm splash of her piss coating my chest and running down my stomach, bathing me. Instinctively, I began to lather myself in her urine, allowing it to run all over me, covering me. I leaned forward and opened my mouth and Jenna obliged me by pissing into my mouth and onto my face. Watersports was another of my kinks (also another reason for the big shower!!) and my cock was like an iron rod at this point. Seeing this, Jenna began pissing on my cock, exciting me even further.

“You like this, don’t you??” she asked, seductively, continuing to empty her bladder on me, “Look how hard you are.”

I began stroking my dick, using Jenna’s piss as lubricant, working myself into a frenzy. As she finished urinating, she moved forward toward me, sliding her erection back into my mouth, allowing me to taste the last few drops, and clean her cock for what was next.

“I think you are ready for me now, aren’t you??” she asked, already knowing the answer.

With her cock in my mouth, all I could do was nod. She lifted me to my feet and backed me under one of the shower heads, the cool water raining down on my body and rinsing me off. She gently turned me around, my back now to her, as the water continued to fall on me, causing my goosebumps to return. I turned my head to the side and watched through the shower door our reflection in the mirror as Jenna slid up behind me, her smooth, sleek body, wet from the shower, pressing up against me, almost like a predator stalking its prey. I could feel her hard nipples poking against my back, and I could see her erect cock, proudly standing at attention, ready for action. She slid her hand down the middle of my back, down to my ass, and slipped her index finger into my asshole, popping past my ring, and started massaging my prostate.

“Tell me,” she whispered into my ear as she fingered my ass, “beg for my cock.”

“Please give it to me,” I whimpered, “please fuck me.”

Jenna lightly bit down on my ear lobe and slipped her finger from my ass. She pressed her hips forward, gently easing just her cock head into my puckered asshole. As I felt her penetrate my ring, I let out an audible moan, accepting her into my ass, allowing her to take me. She stayed there for a moment, not moving, with just her tip inside, waiting for my ass to relax and adjust to her, establishing her dominance over me.

“Tell me,” she whispered again, “tell me how much you love me fucking you.”

“I love your cock Jenna,” I replied, losing myself in the moment, loving the feeling of being topped by a gorgeous TS, “please give me your cock, I need it, please fuck me.”

She placed her left hand on my left shoulder, gently pushing forward, and her right hand on my right hip, easing my ass backwards at the waist, as she inched her dick into me, slowly, until she was hilted. I felt her groin pressing against my ass and her balls lightly brushing against mine as she held this position, her throbbing cock buried in my ass. I felt so full, Jenna’s cock buried balls deep inside of me, my ass clenched tightly around her girth.

“I’m going to fuck you now baby,” she moaned, “I’m going to make you mine.”

She started slowly, delicately backing her cock out of my ass until just the tip remained, then gently gliding it back inside of me. I could feel her heartbeat throbbing through her erect womanhood as she began to slip in and out of me, taking me as hers. As she became more and more aroused, her pace started to quicken and her thrusting became more assertive. She fished her arms under my own, standing me up, and placed her palms on my chest. She leaned her body forward against my back, still rocking her hips, holding me steady as she fucked me. I was completely hers, submitting to her every desire as she held me in place, taking me as she wanted.

“You’re so tight,” she purred into my ear, “you feel so good on my cock.”

I was in heaven, Jenna holding me in her arms and fucking me in the ass with her throbbing cock, I couldn’t think of anything better. My own dick was as hard as a rock and began leaking precum from its tip. I reached down to start stroking it when Jenna slapped my hand away.

“Not yet,” she whispered playfully, “You know you don’t get to cum until I cum first.”

She reached down between my legs and grabbed my cock, stroking it slowly in her hand, driving me crazy. As she pumped her cock into my ass, she stroked mine in rhythm with her thrusts, using my dick as a fuck handle, allowing her to pleasure me and get her cock as deep into my ass as possible. I loved her edging me, bringing me right to the point of climax, then backing off, teasing me. She ran her finger into my cock slit, extracting some of my precum, then brought her finger to my mouth and slipped it between my lips, feeding my cum to me.

“That’s so hot,” she purred into my ear, “Now I want you to make me cum.”

All I could do was moan like a whore as Jenna continued to pump her cock into my ass. She moved her hands back to my waist and began thrusting in earnest, pounding me, ready to give me her load. I placed my hands against the shower wall to steady myself as Jenna continued her assault on my ass. My own hard cock was slapping against my stomach as she pumped, her balls thumping against mine as she fucked me. I looked over into the mirror again and watched as she continued to take me, topping me, using me for her pleasure.

“Tell me,” she panted as she continued fucking me, “tell me you want my seed.”

“Please Jenna, ......please.......,” was all I could muster before trailing off.

“Tell me!!” she demanded, thrusting her throbbing penis as far into me as she could, actually lifting my feet off the shower floor a tiny bit and causing me to shriek.

“Please......, I want your cum, please cum inside of me,” I moaned, almost blacking out from the fucking I was receiving.

I felt her cock twitch as she continued pounding me, and in one motion she bottomed out, holding me in place, skewered on her cock as she erupted. Blast after blast, I felt her warm sperm coating my insides, filling me up, painting my bowels white with her semen. After the first few shots, she started pumping her cock into me again, thrusting her prick deep inside of my ass as she bred me, ejaculating inside of me until her load was fully embedded into my ass.

“Your ass is so good baby,” she purred, as she slipped her semi-erect penis from my ass, her cum dribbling out and oozing down my legs. “Do you want to cum now??” she asked, almost teasing me.

“Yes...., please,” I replied, almost begging for release, my cock aching.

“Turn around,” she instructed, “I know what you want so go ahead.”

I whirled around and took Jenna’s cock in my hand and began stroking it against my own hard dick. Frottage, another of those kinks I picked up through the years, was one of my favorites. Even though she didn’t particularly care for it, she allowed me some indulgences every now and then, typically after she had just pounded my ass. I loved the visual and the feeling of stroking another dick against my own, especially Jenna’s. The fact that her cock was bigger than mine only added to the arousal. It made me feel even more submissive to my dominant wife, stroking my smaller cock against her, big, hard girl cock.

I rubbed our heads together, smearing the remnants of Jenna’s load on my cock head, before holding our dicks together and stroking them. I was thrusting my cock up against the underside of Jenna’s shaft, pumping them both in my fist furiously, trying to cum, ready to explode.

“Fuuuuuuuck!!, I’m gonna cum!!!” I cried out, in almost no time, my dick about to burst as I stroked our pricks together.

“Cum on my cock baby,” Jenna instructed, urging me as I stroked.

After three or four more quick tugs, my balls began to empty, cum spilling from my tip and bursting forth onto Jenna’s cock and balls. I continued to cum, rope after rope, until I was spent, my fresh load dripping from Jenna’s ripped abs and down onto her slowly growing penis. I watched as her cock grew fully erect, again ready for my attention.

“You know what comes next,” she said, looking at me and then down at her hard cock.

I did, I knew exactly what came next and I was back on my knees in a flash, licking my cum from her balls and her firm stomach before swallowing her hard dick in one gulp. It was so dirty and naughty all at the same time, my cum, her cum, my ass juices, all of it together, and I loved every minute of it. I slurped on her pole lovingly, making sure to lick her gorgeous tool clean, pausing only to show her my mouthful of cum before swallowing, and then going right back to work. Jenna leaned back against the back wall of the shower and squeezed her nipples, pinching them between her fingers as I sucked her dick, determined to make her cum again, this time in my mouth.

I flicked my tongue against her head, massaging inside of her cock slit, before working my way underneath and running it down her length. I took both of her balls into my mouth and sucked on her sack, and, as I stroked her cock with my hand, Jenna’s hips started to rock, mimicking my actions. I took her dick back into my mouth and eagerly started sucking again, massaging her balls with one hand, and creeping my other hand around to her tight ass. Jenna grabbed the back of my head with both hands and started humping my face, thrusting her prick into my throat as I sucked, ready for her load. Without warning I slipped my finger into her puckered little hole, eliciting a sharp gasp, and began finger fucking her ass in rhythm with her thrusting.

“Oh fuck,” I heard her gasp, “oh fuck!!!!”

I felt her balls tighten in my hand and her asshole clinch around my finger as she thrust her throbbing erection as far into my mouth as she could. She held my head in place, her dick buried down my throat and her balls resting against my chin, as her cock exploded and she began cumming down my throat.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

Her first two shots went straight down my throat and into my stomach. As she relaxed her grip on my head, I was able to slide her cock out so that just her head was in my mouth as she continued to ejaculate. I stroked her dick while she came, filling my mouth with her delicious seed, as she pumped, shot after shot into my gullet. I massaged her nuts, coaxing them to unload all of their contents, while I greedily lapped at her glans, swallowing her entire load, until she was spent and collapsed onto the bench in the corner of the shower.

I watched, breathtakingly, as she sat, completely spent on the teak bench. The water from the shower was cascading down her gorgeous body, between her heaving breasts, past her flat, toned stomach and over her still semi erect penis. I leaned forward and lapped at her tip, savoring the last, sweet remnants of her jizz.

“Fuck, that was wonderful,” she panted, regaining her composure after her orgasm. I nodded, still running my tongue along her beautiful girl cock, happy knowing I could bring her so much pleasure. I looked up at her lovingly, gazing into her eyes, when she flashed me a sly smile. I felt her cock twitch and start coming back to life, beginning once again to grow to its full size.

“Why don’t you dry off and go wait for me in my bed??


mothman34
mothman34
739 Followers