Waiting

Story Info
A mature school ma'am and a young student find each other.
6.7k words
4.57
21.4k
17
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading notes:

1. This is a work of fiction, a short story dreamed up by my over active and extremely kink-loving imagination. If you enjoy it, I am glad, and look forward to constructive criticism and suggestions.

2. Please note that all the action in this story unfolds in the early 1970s, so there are attitudes and opinions that conform to that time.

3. All characters mentioned are consenting adults, over the age of 18.

Chapter One

Fifty eight year-old Olwen Simpson looked at herself in her dressing table mirror as she finished her make-up by applying a heavy layer of bright scarlet lipstick to her lips. She sighed and thought to herself,

"The end of another school year. I'll be fifty nine next month. My life is a fucking disaster."

And then, because she was a teacher, and something of a grammar Nazi, she corrected that thought.

"Actually, it's my fucking life that's a disaster."

Olwen lived alone, and if pressed, she could tell her inquisitor the exact date that she'd last been fucked. It was on the occasion of another end-of-term party, only this time at Christmas, twenty two years ago. She'd hooked up with a bloke who had been giving her the eye all night. They'd come back to this very house, and after some lovely foreplay, Olwen had been given the finest fucking she'd experienced in her life. They'd done it all ways. Missionary position, doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl; you name it, they'd done it.

Olwen had thought that this was the one. He had a beautiful, long, thick cock, and he certainly knew how to use it. They'd not seen one another over the Christmas period. A heavy fall of snow, followed by icy conditions meant that she'd spent the Christmas holidays alone.

She smiled to herself as she recalled her good fortune in having stocked up on AA batteries. She'd gone through a whole packet by the start of the new school term, and her trusty rabbit vibrator was looking a bit the worse for wear.

She expected to hear from her lover very soon. He'd seemed to have enjoyed the night's fucking as much as she had, and she couldn't wait to have another night of passion.

Two weeks into term, the bomb dropped. She was pregnant. Frantically she sought out the hotel where they'd been for the Christmas party, and to her immense relief, the manager was a parent of a child in school. With scant regard for privacy laws, he was able to supply her with a list of all the separate groups who had attended at the same time as her school. She recognised his name straight away, and rang his office and asked to speak to him

He turned out to be married, and wanted nothing more to do with Olwen. Pride prevented her from publicly shaming the bastard, and she managed to get to six months before she really began to show.

She confided in a friend of hers, who happened to be a doctor. Together, they planned a scheme whereby Olwen could have her child and return to school without losing too much face. Olwen told her mother, who after the initial shock, agreed to bring up her daughter's child, so that Olwen could go back to school.

Felicity was born fortuitously during the long summer holiday. She and Olwen were very close, more like two sisters than mother and daughter. She sailed through school, got accepted into an Oxford college to read Politics, Philosophy and Economics, and emerged as a twenty two year old beauty, with a first class honours degree.

Felicity moved to London, to begin a job at the Treasury Office, and it was there she met Julian, a senior civil servant some fifteen years older than her. They began a torrid affair, and Felicity persuaded him to come home with her to meet her mother.

Olwen was very impressed with Julian, so much so that when Felicity came home from a trip to the local shops one afternoon, she was appalled to walk in on her mother, on her knees in front of Julian, whose cock was sliding in and out of her mouth as he face fucked her.

That was eight years ago, and Felicity and Olwen had not spoken a single word in that time. Olwen had tried to contact Julian, but he was too busy trying to patch things up with her daughter. Olwen still didn't know if he and Felicity ever got back together.

The sound of a vehicle horn shook Olwen out of her reminiscing. She checked her handbag, put on her coat and went out to the waiting mini bus.

Getting in, she scanned the scene in front of her. The younger members of staff were all sitting at the back. Tom, who was retiring, was sitting with John, the head teacher, and Margaret, who was Olwen's nemesis was sitting in the seat opposite them. They all smiled and muttered

"Good evening, Olwen."

She smiled at them both and sat down in the front seat. The driver closed the door and pulled away.

"One more, I think?" he said, looking in his rear view mirror for confirmation.

"That's right, drive," replied John. "It's a bit further on and up on the left. I hope she'll be out waiting for us."

She was indeed out and waiting. Nancy Prosser, all five foot one inch of her was hanging onto the arm of her "gentleman friend" as she described him. As the minibus slowed to a stop, Nancy looked up and saw Olwen looking out of the window at her.

Nancy pulled Dan's head down and gave him an open mouth kiss that obviously involved a lot of tongue. She broke off, got on the bus and sat by Olwen.

"Evening all" she cried out without turning her head. She dug Olwen in the ribs with a very sharp elbow and whispered,

"If I'd had my way, I wouldn't have come tonight. Den suggested that we go to bed instead and have our own little private party." (She always pronounced Dan as Den, because she gave herself such airs and graces, Olwen thought sourly).

Olwen smiled at her colleague, but said nothing. Nancy was over sixty, and Dan was in his seventies. She didn't think much of what they could get up to at their age, but then again, a little voice reminded her that at least Nancy had access to regular cock.

Olwen decided that she was not going to let her frustration spoil the night. She liked Tom, and would be sorry to return to school next year and have to do without his presence in the staff room. Margaret had been given Tom's responsibilities, and that, added to the fact that she seemed to have a string of lovers, all of whom gave her unbelievable orgasms every weekend, meant that she, Margaret, was very low on Olwen's list of favourite people.

They arrived at the country house where Tom's retirement party and the end-of-term party were to be celebrated.

The meal was only just acceptable, the drinks extortionately priced, and the disco and the DJ were both loud and very annoying.

Olwen drank slowly, but steadily all night. At some point, she thought that she might have had a chance to flirt with a man who was dancing with all and sundry, and who looked in need of a good fuck. She made her way to the dance floor, jigged about with Margaret for a while to some appalling disco track, which she hoped would be followed by a slower, quieter track. Something she could smooch to.

She was in luck. The next track played was Guitar Man by Bread, and she turned to face the man she'd set her eyes on.

"Dance?" she asked.

"Sorry love. I'm dying for a piss, and I wouldn't be surprised if I've shat myself during that last one," he explained. "I need to go to the bog to check my skiddies."

Olwen returned to her seat, and slugged back her gin and tonic. Fuck it!

Then things got even worse. The hotel manager arrived, and seemed to be speaking to John in an urgent way. He looked shocked, and said something to Tom. They both got up and went to the bar.

John asked for a telephone, and Olwen watched him dial, put in his two pence when the beeps went, and then he started to speak.

After a few minutes, he checked his watch, spoke into the phone again and nodded. He put the phone down and spoke to Tom again. They both made their way to the table, and Tom veered off and collected all the staff members. They all returned to their seats, wondering what had gone wrong.

John smiled at them

"No panics," he began, "but there has been a bit of a crisis. The manager's just told me that the mini bus has been involved in an accident. The driver's fine, but the vehicle is a right-off. The company hasn't got another minibus to take us all home!"

At this news, everybody started talking at once. John let them go on for a bit then he called for order.

"I've just rung my son, who is home from University," he continued.

"Now he'll come and pick us up, but obviously, he'll need to make several trips. And I'm afraid that if you want a lift, we're going to have to start going pretty early. I'm sorry, but that's the best I can do."

Two of the younger members of staff spoke up.

"We're having a great time here," he began. "If it's ok with you, we'll stay till the end and get a taxi home. That should save your son a trip or two."

Three other, younger women nodded their heads in agreement, and John spoke again.

"Well it looks as if only Nancy, Olwen, Tom and I need a lift then. Ieuan will still have to do two trips though. Tom and I live close, as do Olwen and Nancy, so it makes sense for us to break it down into two groups like that. If you don't mind, Tom, we'll let the ladies go first."

"Not at all," replied Tom. "I'm just glad of a lift."

Nancy sidled up to Olwen.

"Listen," she whispered, "I don't want to go home too early. Den won't be expecting me. Can I go and tell John that he and Tom can go home first? I'd appreciate your support."

"Whatever," said Olwen grumpily. She needed another drink, and was contemplating going out into the gardens to smoke.

"John's son should be back in about half an hour. That gives me time for another drink and some much needed nicotine, Tell them what the hell you like,"

She slouched off to the bar, picking up her handbag on the way.

As she was being served, she heard John and Tom calling "goodnight" to her. She turned and waved, and then did a double take. Fucking hell! Ieuan, John's son had grown up.

Taking her drink out with her, Olwen sat at one of the small tables scattered around the garden. It was just beginning to get dark, the birds were beginning to roost and the garden was still warm, as it had been a beautiful day.

Sipping her G&T, Olwen looked around. A few colleagues on the staff smoked, and no-one said anything about it when the staff room had a thick blue fug sometimes. But Olwen's secret passion was her pipe. She only smoked it at home, never in school, where she limited herself to small cigars.

She took a cigar out of her case, lit it and savoured the smooth taste. She sat back and thought about her rabbit, and how she was going to get herself off once she arrived back home.

Olwen sipped and smoked and waited for her hastily arranged taxi.

She must have dropped off to sleep, because all of a sudden, she was aware of a strong light shining in her eyes before it swung away and was directed across the expanse of lawn. She got to her feet, unsteadily and blinked to get rid of the black dots that the bright light had caused.

"I'd better get back inside," she thought, and began walking slowly up the path towards the entrance.

"Oh, hello, Aunty Olwen," said a voice.

She turned to see who had addressed her.

"It's me, Ieuan," said the voice again. "I've come to pick you and Miss Prosser up."

"Oh, Ieuan," said Olwen slowly, enunciating every syllable slowly, as drunk people are wont to do.

"How kind you are to come all this way to take us home."

Ieuan blushed. "It's my pleasure," he said warmly. "Um... are those your cigars that have been left on the table?"

Olwen stumbled back to where she'd been sitting and retrieved her cigar case.Then put her arm through his and winked at him.

"Give us a kiss," she giggled.

Ieuan looked a bit taken aback. He hesitated, then leaned in and pecked Olwen on the cheek, quite close to her lips, but nowhere near as close as she would have liked. As he pulled away, his hand brushed her left tit, giving her a thrill

"Oh God! I'm so sorry," he stammered, and turning quickly away, he retreated towards the hotel, calling over his shoulder,

"The car's back there. I'll get Miss Prosser, and your coat and I'll meet you back at the car."

Olwen made sure that she sat in the back on the way home. The journey passed more or less in silence, and she was glad that she didn't have to travel too far alone with Ieuan after they'd dropped Nancy off.

It was just too humiliating that such a fine specimen of manhood found her so repugnant that he just couldn't bear to give her a proper kiss.

Ieuan pulled up outside her house, and she thanked him and got out. He waited until she'd opened the front door, then he pulled away.

Olwen closed the front door, threw her coat onto the settee, and went upstairs. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and hands, then realised she needed a pee.

She pee'd, wiped, flushed and re-washed her hands. Then she undressed, leaving her clothes in a pile on the bathroom floor, and walked naked into her bedroom.

She gave her make up a cursory wipe over, muttered, "that'll do" to herself and climbed into bed.

She realised that she couldn't face the prospect of staying awake playing with her rabbit until she came, so she opened her bedside drawer, took out a nice medium sized dildo and put it in herself. Then she turned out the light, snuggled down and went to sleep.

Chapter Two

Olwen woke the next morning, as fresh as a daisy. She was grateful that no matter how much she'd drunk the night before, she never seemed to have a hangover. At some point during the night, her dildo had slipped out, so she took it with her into the shower and gave herself a lovely wank. She put her bathrobe on, collected her clothes from last night, and went back into her bedroom.

Those clothes that couldn't go on a quick wash, she put into the dirty linen basket. She took out some that she could add to her laundry pile, put on her slippers and went downstairs.

Whilst she waited for the kettle to boil, she loaded the washing machine, and switched it on.

She was deciding between a boiled egg and soldiers or just a bowl of cereal for breakfast, when the front doorbell rang. She glanced at the clock in the hallway, and saw to her surprise that it was half past nine.

"Too early for the postman," she thought, stopping to check that she was decent in the hall mirror. She pulled her bathrobe tighter and knotted the towelling belt firmly.

She opened the front door to see...Ieuan!

Before she could say anything, he had smiled at her, wished her a good morning, apologised for calling so early, and uninvited, and finally finished with a very hesitant,

"I want to apologise and explain about last night."

Conscious that she was standing on her front doorstep wearing only her bathrobe and slippers, Olwen stepped aside, opened the door wider and invited the young man in.

"I was just about to have breakfast," she began.

"You're welcome to join me, if you like. It's only cereal and toast, I'm afraid, but.."

"Thank you Aunty Olwen, but I've already eaten," he replied.

"Well what about a tea or a coffee, then?" she smiled at him.

"Are you having one?" he asked. "In that case I'll have coffee please. Strong, no sugar and only a little drop of milk."

"Sit yourself down, and I'll be back in a minute," Olwen replied, going into the kitchen and setting out two mugs on the worktop.

Five minutes later, with both holding a steaming mug of coffee, they faced each other. Olwen smiled.

"Well, twice in two days," she began.

"I know why I saw you yesterday. To what do I owe the honour of today's visit? And so early too!" Her smile robbed her words of any offence.

Ieuan sipped his coffee, winced as it burned the roof of his mouth and set his mug down on the coaster that Olwen had placed on the small table at his side.

"I really want to apologise for my behaviour last night," he began, blushing furiously.

"Whatever are you talking about?" Olwen replied in genuine amazement.

"If anyone should apologise it should be me!" she added, and took a sip of her own coffee.

"Please don't take this the wrong way," Ieuan continued, "but can I ask you if you were a bit drunk last night?"

"I wasn't a bit drunk at all," smiled Olwen, " I was as pissed as a newt."

It was her turn to blush now.

"Sorry," she said. "Sometimes my language isn't what it should be!"

"That's OK, Aunty Olwen," replied Ieuan with a grin.

He blushed again.

"Um... do you remember that you asked me for a kiss, last night?" he continued, looking at a spot on the wall above her right shoulder.

"Oh God, Ieuan, I'm so sorry, " replied Olwen.

"When I go out and have a few drinks, I don't know what comes over me. I'm old enough to be your granny, for goodness' sake! I hope I can be forgiven for embarrassing you?"

This time Ieuan looked her straight in the eye.

"I have to get this off my chest," he said, his face bright red.

"All I hope is that it doesn't embarrass you. Do you remember all those years ago when dad used to take me to the bus stop to catch the bus to school? We used to stop and pick you up on the way for you and dad to go on to school."

"As I recall," replied Olwen, "you were a rather monosyllabic, long-haired teenager, who had to put up with being squashed in the back seat with an old maid like me!"

"Yes. I wasn't very talkative, was I?" Ieuan grinned at the memory.

"Anyway, we've established that you were a bit tipsy last night, that I made a fool of myself when you asked me for a kiss, and... well, basically.. I want you to know that the reason that I didn't kiss you properly was that I realised that you were drunk and that if I had kissed you and you'd responded, I couldn't trust myself to keep my hands off you!"

Olwen, who was drinking her coffee during this speech, almost choked as she struggled to swallow the last dregs from her mug.

"Wh..What?" she gasped.

Blushing seemed to be Ieuan's default position by now. His face burned a bright scarlet, as if he'd been slapped hard on both cheeks.

"I think you're amazing," he began, and before Olwen could say anything, he continued, "and if you want to ask me to kiss you again, in the cold light of day, when you're perfectly sober, I'd love to have a second chance!"

Olwen looked at the young man seated opposite her. She tilted her head to one side, smiled and said,

"Bloody hell, Ieuan. You really had me going there. This is one of your University prank type things, isn't it? I'll bet a group of you have got a bet on as to which of you can kiss the oldest granny this summer holiday!"

Ieuan shook his head vehemently.

"No, of course not! "

He seemed to make his mind up about something, and he leaned forward in his chair, his voice shaking with emotion.

"I'm going to tell you something now, and I want it to remain between the two of us. If it does get out, I'll know it can only have come from you. And I'll deny it anyway!" he concluded proudly.

"When I went to University, I was a virgin," he began.

"I'd had a few girlfriends in school; I'd kissed them and even got so far as to feeling their tits, sometimes."

He didn't blush when talking about tits, Olwen noted, and she was becoming aware of a heat radiating from between her newly showered thighs. She mentally shook herself, and forced herself to concentrate on what Ieuan was saying.

"In my first year," he continued, "I was the last of my group to get a girlfriend, and when we actually tried to do it, I finished before I even got it in her! I was the laughing stock of my year for a while. I think it's only because I'm captain of the University rugby club that anyone bothers with me at all these days."

12