Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell rang and this time it was Serge. The girl he'd arranged to entertain this guy had developed some disgusting and unsupressible cold symptoms. I wrote David a note and left it on the cushion of the chair. I pulled something slinky of Celeste's over the slip, perched on a pair of her high heels and headed out.

I got back around 3AM and it was 3:30 when I slipped in beside David in the dark, showered and soft and warm. "Miss me?" I whispered.

"There was your note," he murmured.

"It was a good one huh? Along the bottom of one of my new photos. I'll tell you what happened."

I said, "I was definitely not at my ease. I met the guy in a Starbucks, he was like a little fat and kinda like bald. His eyes bulged when he saw me, and he almost couldn't get the code phrase out. We had lattes to calm his nerves."

"Mmm, that's nice," I murmured, he'd rolled me on my back and entered and he'd sprawled his chest to one side so his head was propped on one hand and the other was fondling my tits. "I was hoping you were gonna do something like this. Oh!"

"Well, going into his hotel room with him I was like uncertain how to start, what a dope I was, it was like falling off a log. That guy was in such a rage from being like next to me in Starbucks, in the cab, in the hotel elevator that he all but threw me on the bed and was in me before I'd finished bouncing. That one was fast. Then I took my dress off, leaving my high heels on, and gave him a blowjob. I give a good blowjob, David, you should like let me show you! Then we cuddled and he talked about his daughter who is in college in Oregon, boring. I tried to get him undressed but he didn't want me to see him naked so he went into the bathroom and put on his pjs. Then he found a porn flick on the TV and I got on my hands and knees and he fucked me and watched the movie for about an hour. He came again and then I left."

"And you know David, the whole evening was like so not important. What was important was that every second I imagined I was with you. Oh God! That's so good." and then I could not talk, I could not breath, I felt so wild. When I could think I was just thankful that my antics had just like made sex with David so much better. We fucked until the sun lit the curtains.

A couple weeks later David went off again on business. In the middle of the night I was like awake, staring at the ceiling. I called his cell.

I went, "This apartment is way creepy with just me in it. The stairs are narrow and always seem dark even with all the lights on. There are these creaks and groans. Also," I said, "My mother is like bugging me. She calls me every evening, she goes: 'Have you reconsidered what you're doing? You're wasting your life and breaking my heart. blah blah blah. You are imposing on your uncle, do you realize his funds and generosity aren't infinite? what would your cousins think if they knew you were getting more than your fair share? do you remember that I need a new car and is your uncle gonna be so willing to give me a little help when he's supporting my daughter? and honey I really have my eye on a Lexus, blah blah blah."

I heard him laugh and went on, "And to top it all off, you have like no TV and no entertainment center. And you said you'd throw me out if I brought one in, which, David, I think is so mean. It can be really so boring here."

He asked me if I had a plan to remedy the situation. I said I thought I should get an apartment but I added that if he thought I was giving up the keys to his place he had another think coming.

"Also," I said in a softer voice, "I don't think we're ready for the family to know about us." I was hoping he'd say that it was OK to tell them, I would've given anything to be around when my cousin Celeste, David's daughter, heard. But he didn't.

Well, next morning there was a message on my cell and I went and looked at the cutest little one room place not a block away. I took it and then so that my Mom would know where the rent was coming from, I gave her a month's subscription to Frozen Youth. It at least gave her something else to harangue me about when she called.

I fell into this routine that was like way pleasant. I'd model for Serge maybe twice a week, I'd entertain maybe a couple guys, and except for when he was traveling, I'd sleep with David every night.

I'd have to say he was a bit mechanical. He wanted to be on top, if I tried anything different he'd take my hand and look at me and I'd like be his niece and do as he wanted. Which was not so bad, he'd like start going and after a while I'd feel like my brains were oozing out of my skull and the room would fill with my moans and cries.

Any other guy I'd had, if they wouldn't go down on me or let me bounce on their bones, it'd be see you later dickhead. With David I'd wait for him stretched on the couch, sitting on an easychair, legs over either arm, or kneeling on the dinner table looking down at my reflection in the dark polished wood, or sitting on the stairs facing the front door and when he'd come in I'd just melt.

Those nights when I entertained some guy, I'd slip in next to David afterwards and I'd always like tell him what had happened, and he'd always roll me on my back and fuck me until the morning light glowed in the window. Being under him was just like so completely natural. Being like a Vice President couldn't be a very demanding job because he often went in with next to no sleep.

Here is something I remember from that time which makes me none too happy to remember now, at the time I didn't think anything much of it, it seemed like not important.

I lay waiting for David, I had my head propped on the arm of the couch, my laptop resting warm on my stomach, it's screen propped against my thighs, I was IMing with 2 girls I knew through Serge. Really I was thinking of David and they were doing most of the chatting.

One went, "You remember Dawn?"

"The redhead with the real puffy nipples?"

"Yeh."

"Haven't seen her recently."

"Me neither. I thought she'd moved or gotten a boyfriend or given up modeling or something. I got this email from her just this morning. It was in my spam folder and I almost didn't notice it, it had this really weird email address. It said something like 'I am in such trouble. I don't know where I am. I have just managed to get to a computer and am sending mail to everyone I can think of. I don't know where I am. The man is Chinese. I am in China I think. He is ancient. You've got to take this email address to the police. I hear someone coming. I'm clicking send.'"

"Shit. What'd you do?"

"I deleted it. I think it was just weird spam. I mean really. Still. I wish Dawn would turn up. Maybe I'll ask Serge."

"Make sure you empty your trash. You can't be too careful about viruses."

"Right. I hear you and Ann had a hot session with Serge."

Right about then I heard David on the stair and I opened up a shot of me so he could like look at it while we fucked and I didn't think anything more about that email. It was just so not important.

Now I think about it and am scared.

One night maybe 4 months later I was like standing in front of a line of marble urinals, pulling a fishnet body stocking on and off. I was none too happy. Even though they'd had an extra cleaning crew go through at 1AM after the last train'd left, my feet could like sense every homeless type who'd taken a piss during the day. I wished like hell that Serge had opted for the fast food emporium or the escalator or the benches where during the day commuter drones waited for their number to come up. No. When Frozen Youth rented the train station and passed out a signup sheet, he'd picked the men's room. He kept telling me how sweet the pictures were going to turn out.

As he clicked away, pausing now and then to fuss with the lighting, I asked, "This place always been a train station?"

"Far as I know, honey."

"Weird."

"Pull the thing off your shoulders so it's just under your tits."

"I mean the whole place must've been like a palace when it was new and everything was nice, not rundown and dirty. The ceilings're so high there're pigeons flying about, there's marble everywhere, there're ornate things everywhere, chipped now, fancy arches, statues even. I mean look at this restroom. It's amazing. Just for commuters? They must've been out of their minds."

"Fiddle with the netting and your nipple, honey."

"Today they'd just build a platform and locate a Starbucks next door. You'd have to buy coffee to take a piss."

"Move the thing so a string is down your slit, make sure your clit's against it. Then move it about and then arrange it so it's comfortable."

"My mom says my great great granddad was a banker here in the city. He owned just about everything, including the guys who owned what he didn't own. She says the rich really knew how to be rich back then, they used their money for the good of the community. I bet he had quite a bit to do with building this place. I bet he was real straight-laced. And here I am. His great great granddaughter, naked in the men's room."

"Move over and lean on the stall there, honey," said Serge, "My grandfather was a painter. He hung out on the Cote d'Azur with Matisse, Renoir and those guys."

"Was he any good?"

"Second rate. But it meant he wasn't in Russia in 1917."

"What happened then? They have some kind of natural disaster? Like New Orleans?"

Serge just sighed.

"OK so I wasn't paying attention when they taught about the great earthquakes of the dark ages. Sue me."

I stopped talking. Three guys were standing by the first sink, watching. They were wearing suits. One was smoking, another took a pull at a flask and passed it to the third.

"Friends of your uncle's, honey," Serge said sourly, starting to disassemble his paraphernalia, "The wife's gonna be giving me my tip when I get home. She doesn't like being disturbed, gets mean."

I started to pull the stocking off, one of the guys said in faintly tinted English, "Keep it on". Another of them laughed. I pulled on my jeans and tube top. My netted belly looked really wild. I stepped into my sneakers.

"You guys have names?" I asked, walking toward them. When I got close I could smell the vodka.

The guy with the cigarette tossed it in the trash. "Vanya," he said. "Vanya," said the guy next to him, he was a bit taller with a squarish face, the remainder paused, looking at me with a grin, his front teeth were twisted a bit and pushed out, "Vanya".

"That makes it easy," I said.

They led me out into the huge space. There were partially and totally undressed girls here and there in pools of bright light. It was after four in the morning by the large clock that hung over the arrivals/departures board. The three Vanyas talked amongst themselves in some language. I knew it wasn't English, Spanish and probably not French. That narrowed it a bit. One had a proprietary hand on my arm.

Vanya Badteeth said something that caused them all to stop and look around and then nod. Tall Vanya explained it to me, "We were going to take you back to our hotel, Vanya, however, points out that there really is no need."

Smoking Vanya, he'd lit another cigarette, rubbed himself against my back, put his arms around me, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. He pulled my tube over my head. "The sneakers can stay," he said.

"Not here," I complained, "Not in the middle of the concourse."

The third Vanya looked around at the various naked women and photographers, many who were looking our way. He took a deep breath and shouted in a carrying voice, "You guys! You're not to be seeing us, you're not to be remembering us, you're not to be photographing or videoing us. Understand?"

Smoking Vanya said in a normal voice, "Or else."

"The 'Or else' it goes without saying," goes Loud Vanya with a smile.

Smoking Vanya stepped in front of me, put three rough fingers from each hand in the netting in front of my cunt. With only the slightest effort the netting ripped, leaving a gaping tear. He led me to one of the many round white tables near the fast food, real cheap plastic Walmart type tables. He lifted me onto it. I felt the plastic bend under my weight. He took my knees and spread my legs. He stood between them, staring at the ripped fishnet and my gaping sex. I looked down, my clit, my blood engorged inner lips, my vagina, all spilled into view, like the complicated parts of some tropical flower.

He undid his zipper and pulled his cock out. He stepped forward and slid it in. I felt his belt jammed against my belly, the sides of his fly down my sensitive lips. I gripped his hips with my thighs. I saw my sneakers waving in the air. He lifted me. I clutched his back, my breasts pressed to his coat.

I felt breath on my neck, felt fingers brush my ass, heard a tear, felt hands spread my cheeks, felt a cock in my crack. I twisted. Vanya Badteeth was right behind me. He found my asshole and started to push. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, burying my face in the coat in front of me.

"It feels so weird," I whispered. He pushed up, Smoking Vanya was pushing me down, "I've never had back there. Go easy. Oh shit, that hurts."

With four hands gripping my ass and legs they began bouncing me up and down like some kind of sack. "Easy easy," I gasped, then giggled. "I'm not a trashbag and this isn't garbage day, you don't have to stuff anything else in."

"Hey Vanyas," called a voice. Loud Vanya stood on one of the benches that faced the gates. They carried me over. Loud Vanya pulled down his zipper and took out his cock. His buddies tipped me and he took my head and guided my mouth to him.

I thought what with concentrating on giving head and being out there in the open I wouldn't come, but what was happening down below was like so intense, I felt my calves cramp, I gripped a Vanya with my thighs and just had presence of mind to let go of the cock and get my head clear when I began to moan with pleasure.

They waited a moment, then Loud Vanya put my hand back on his cock and I got back to work.

When they were done the three Vanyas stood around me talking, saying who knows what, me leaning weak kneed against one of them. They passed the flask amongst themselves, Smoking Vanya lit another cigarette. After a moment Loud Vanya slapped me on the ass, "You may be stringy, but you're a good fuck." They laughed uproariously and left.

I pulled on my clothes hurriedly. Outside dawn was just rising about the city. Occasional cars floated by on the wide street. It was 4:30 by the great clock on the tower over the colonnaded entrance. I took my cell and called a cab.

Back at David's, I took a long shower. I was looking forward to crawling in next to David, squeaky clean and soft. I didn't much want sex for once, I just wanted to feel him next to me. Then when he'd gotten up to go to work, I was gonna sleep the day away.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, onto the landing, not bothering with clothes, there stood Celeste, leaning against the wall. She wore jeans, a blouse and sandals. I felt a bit sorry for her, she had a slim figure like mine, maybe better even, but she had a face that would embarrass a horse.

I go, "So are you going to beat the shit out of me again?"

"You haven't changed," she said with a smile, "I just thought I'd say hello to my cousin. You want some coffee?"

I shook my head, "Later, I'm just too worn out. You're back? David didn't say anything"

She noticed that I'd omitted the "Uncle" and smiled a tight smile. "He wouldn't. Dad's a tomb when it comes to information. I've got a job at the City Art Museum. I'm moving back into my old room for now. Well, the room I used to have when I stayed here. I hated that room and hated this place."

"Maybe then you'll find you still hate it and you won't be here long," I said.

She shrugged. "We'll see. Sure you won't have the coffee? I thought it would be nice to get acquainted."

"Later," I yawned, "Like way later."

I slipped into David's room, being careful to leave the door open behind me. The room glowed softly with early morning light. I crawled under the covers and crouched over him. I took his cock and planted it in my entrance. He liked to be in the lead and normally I let him, but this time I didn't care. I felt him harden and I wiggled my way down till I was pressing myself hard against his pajamas and he was swelling rapidly within me.

He sighed but didn't push me off which was what I'd been afraid he'd do.

I lay flat on him, lifting my legs so they were on his, putting my head against his shoulder. This made it easy for him to roll me which is what he did. He is so predictable.

He squirmed a bit, slipping between my thighs which I lifted as I pressed my hips up against his. He began to work. He was considerate as always, angling his attack so he rubbed me hard where I liked to be rubbed. I closed my eyes and realized I wasn't going to come. No orgasms as far as the mental eye could see. I let him go for a bit, partially to let him have his treat, partially out of the hope that something would start to happen.

Nothing.

I sighed and began to moan, softly at first, then louder, trying to mimic how I sounded normally. I bounced my ass, twisted, clutched his back. Then I cried out as loud and long as I could and gripped him to me, wrapping my legs around his ass, my arms around his back. Slowly I relaxed and let my head fall to the side against the pillow.

He stayed within me for a time then pulled out and got up to get ready for work.

When I awoke in the early afternoon the townhouse was empty. Later Celeste came in. We were polite, but distant, like the Atlantic was still between us and it'd frozen over. In the evening Serge called. Frozen Youth had come up with plans for a photoshoot in Indonesia. There were great beaches, ruined temples, etc. Somebody'd even found the remains of an old fighter plane from World War II I think. Nothing makes a nicer shot than a naked girl clinging to old military hardware. I think the plane was Russian, they were in World War II right? It's like so not important. We were to be on our way in a couple weeks.

When David heard this he said he would fly out and meet me when I was done. There was always business he could do out there so none of his time would be lost.

This sounded just great. I looked over at Celeste and grinned.

So here I am.

Sleeping is so nasty. I lie exposed like an offering on an altar.

I can't even masturbate. Everytime I like start, I'm like running to David, seducing or being seduced by David, being fucked endlessly by David. It's such a habit I can't break it. It makes me cold and sick so I stop.

I will just have to wait for evening.

And I like hate these dolls. They just seem to stare at me. One morning, like the fourth or fifth day I just couldn't take it. I collected them all and threw them in the closet of the small bedroom and shut the door. It must've taken me an hour to get them all. When the cleaning bitches came they started gabbling, then they like shot me with one of their fucking darts, in the leg, tied my arms behind my back and then put all the dolls back. They me left lieing there. Oh God I don't want to think of the pain I was in when they came back next morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The girl slams the laptop shut and stuffs it under the couch cushion. She stands shaking before the window. The afternoon storm roils about the distant buildings. She watches as it expands across the mud. Lightning flashes closer and closer. Soon the window shakes with buffeting wind and torrents of rain.

She slides the window open and steps out into the rain. The rain is warm and hard. The wind lifts her hair. She looks so nice, gleaming in the sudden flashes of light.

123456...9