Waiting For Him

Story Info
I am seduced by my cyber lover.
2.4k words
4.69
7.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayski
Jayski
52 Followers

I had known he was coming for quite some time. And I am being quite careful with the spelling of coming there. There comes a time later in the story when we reach the point when I know he is about to cum, but this is about knowing that he was arriving.

I should explain.

He contacted me through Literotica. He had read some of my stories and dropped me an email. We began chatting. Things got steamy pretty quickly. And I fantasized about doing all sorts of things with him. We talked about it. I really did not want to just fantasize about it either. I wanted to do the things we talked about. In real life. To him and with him. With Tom.

Problem was, he lived in the States and I lived in the UK.

Now that's how it was that I knew he was coming. He sent me a message saying that he was coming to London for work in a months time. He would be here for a few days. Did I want to meet?

The answer was "yes". Yes I wanted to meet. Yes I wanted to do all the things we had talked about. Yes, I wanted to have sex with him.

Again, I should explain. I had done things with other guys. That had been me sucking them, them sucking me. I had wanked and been wanked. But I had never had anal sex with any of them. Yet he had placed the idea in my mind. At first it was in the middle of swapping messages about fantasizing sucking each other and he would throw in "I want to be inside you" and I would know that he was not just talking about my mouth. He would leave it there, until next time. Then he would talk about how much being intimate with me turned him on so much and that he wanted to be as intimate with me as was possible between two men.

The thought turned me on, even though I couldn't admit it to myself.

In the middle of one of our cyber sex sessions he began talking about touching my hole with his fingertip as he was giving me a sensual blowjob. The reference and the touching was fleeting but it had its desired effect. I came almost immediately. He knew he had me.

Our chats developed and I willingly let him seduce me into role playing him fucking me. And I loved it. And wanted it. Wanted him.

As soon as he told me he was going to be in London, I found out which evening he was going to be free and booked a hotel room. It was a month away, which gave me time to prepare.

Prepare myself. For him.

I bought a couple of dildos online. The first was slim. Compact. It took a few attempts with plenty of lube to get it inside me. A few more times before it felt comfortable. The thicker one felt like it was never going to fit inside me. As he and I would chat, I would work it into me. I didn't tell him what I was doing, but it felt good. Eventually.

Then the day arrived. I was sitting on a bed in a hotel room, waiting for him to arrive. Waiting for him to come.

The knock on the door made my stomach flip and my cock twitch. I walked to the door and opened it to welcome my American cyber lover.

He stepped inside the room and kissed me. Kissed me hard. His tongue in my mouth, his hand around the back of my head. The kiss felt good. His tongue felt good.

"Hi there," he broke our kiss and greeted me in his sexy American drawl.

Before I had a chance to respond his lips were on mine again and his hands were at my belt buckle. Within seconds of being inside the room, my hard cock was in his hands.

"Do you want me to suck you?" he asked, as he stroked my hard cock.

For the first time I found words. Or a word.

"Yes."

Still only feet from the door to the room, my trousers around my ankles, he sank to his knees and took my cock all the way into his mouth.

He knew what he was doing. He knew how to suck a cock. It felt wonderful. It felt so horny. My hand on his head as he slipped his lips along the shaft of my cock. Watching my cock disappear inside his mouth.

I have no idea how long he sucked me for. It could have been seconds, it felt like he had been sucking my cock forever.

"Let's take this to the bed" he murmured as he got to his feet.

I slipped my trousers and underwear over my feet and followed him to the bed. He turned to face me and we kissed again, our tongues dancing together. My fingers found the buttons on the front of his shirt and I began to undo them, slipping my hand inside his shirt and feeling his hairy chest. As we kissed I could sense him undoing his own trousers and then his hard cock was naked. The hard cock I had seen in photos, in videos but never tasted.

He shrugged his shirt over his arms and suddenly this beautiful, sexy man was completely naked. I pushed him back towards the bed and he lay back, with his feet touching to floor and his gorgeous cock pointing straight upwards.

There was only one thing for me to do. And I did it, kissing his sack and his shaft before taking him inside my mouth. I had spent hours and hours imagining sucking him, describing it to him and here I was, the taste of his cock finally on my tongue.

He said my name. For the first time in real life he said my name as I sucked his cock and it turned me on more than anything had for a very long time. I could taste his excitement. I could hear his excitement. Share his excitement. It was so sexy.

I wrapped my forefinger and thumb in a tight circle around his shaft and followed my mouth up and down him, wanking him as I sucked him. His breathing became more pronounced as my tongue, lips and hand worshipped his cock.

"Oh baby," he moaned. This had been a feature of our fantasy chat. Him calling me baby. I never thought I would relish being called baby by a guy but I rewarded him by taking his cock deep in my mouth until his balls touched my chin.

"Baby", he repeated, "I want to be more intimate with you..."

I moaned with my mouth around his cock. My own cock stiffened at the merest hint of what might lie ahead.

"Come on baby, you know you want to," he continued, that sexy voice teasing me.

"You know you want me," he cajoled, his hands now caressing my head before lifting my face off his cock and drawing me up his body until our lips met once more and our naked bodies lay on top of each other.

We kissed. A surprisingly tender kiss, given the general atmosphere of pure lust. His lips caressed mine as his hands wandered over my back.

Then one hand rested on the cheek of my bottom.

"You know what I want to do," he almost whispered into my mouth, as his fingers kneaded the round flesh of my bottom.

I barely nodded my head in acknowledgment of what he was talking about. Of course I knew. I knew that was why we were both here. I had prepared for it. But suddenly I was anxious. Shy. I had never wanted to do this before. It hadn't occurred to me before he had started to plant the idea in my mind.

"Get on your hands and knees," he instructed as he rolled me off him.

I did as he asked. My head towards the pillows, hands under my shoulders, knees under my hips. And it was then that I felt the sensation of his warm breath on my backside and felt his fingers parting my cheeks.

"You are going to ask me to fuck you," he said, his faces inches from my virgin hole, each word causing his breath to cascade across my most sensitive of places.

The touch of his tongue on my hole was like a bolt of electricity through every nerve in my body. His fingers held my cheeks open as he kissed and licked me. It was the most erotic sensation imaginable.

"Baby, I want to be inside you,"

He pressed his finger against me.

"Baby, tell me you want me to fuck you," his voice was insistent, "tell me baby."

"Yes, yes I want you to fuck me," I admitted, my back arching, pushing myself towards him.

I felt the bed move as he momentarily went off to the side where our clothes were. I heard the sound of the lid of something being removed. Then I felt the weight of him returning to his position behind me. One of his hands went to my hip and then I felt the coldness of his freshly lubed cock at my entrance.

"Baby, I want to fuck you so much," his voice dripping in desire.

I felt him leaning over me more. Felt the head of his cock against me. Felt him positioned at my hole. Pressing. Pushing. I felt the familiar resistance to penetration, the resistance that I had felt with a dildo in my hand. I closed my eyes. I breathed deeply. I braced myself against the bed, allowing him to push harder.

With a sudden pop and flash of pain he was inside me. I gasped as he entered me and he paused momentarily, letting me get used to his hard cock inside me.

"You okay for me to carry on baby" he asked.

I nodded.

"Yes baby," I replied, "fuck me."

"Good, because I wasn't going to stop..."

His hands went to my hips. I could feel him slowly easing himself deeper inside me. Easing his hot, hard, naked cock deeper inside me.

He began to slowly, rhythmically slide his erect cock inside my most intimate of places. The new sensations washing over my body. The heat of him inside me. The weight of his thrusts.

"You are so tight baby," he moaned as he moved inside me.

I began to match his movements. Our bodies moving together. A sexual rhythm. A glorious feeling.

Then his cock was gone from inside me.

"Get on your back," he said, his hands on my hips guiding me to turn over.

I was now on my back, my legs open, bent at the knee. He laid on top of me, our mouths once more kissing each other. I could feel him moving my legs so my pelvis tilted upwards, then felt his hand grasp his own cock and place it once again at my entrance.

He pushed himself up with his other hand so his face was above mine. And so it was that he was looking me in the eyes as he penetrated me for the second time.

"Oh Tom" I gasped as his penis went inside me.

He placed his other hand alongside my head and began to gyrate his hips, filling me with his cock, filling my body with the sensations of sex. My first sex like this. My hips moved as well, pushing towards him, getting him deeper in me.

He looked me in the eyes.

"Tell me baby."

I know exactly what he wanted me to say.

Still his eyes looked at me.

"Is it?" he asked.

This was playing out exactly as we had often fantasized would transpire at some point in us having sex like this. I knew exactly what he was referring to.

"Yes," I said as his thrusts began to pick up pace.

"Yes, what? Say it baby. Tell me."

"Yes, it is better than sex with my wife," I admitted.

I knew this turned him on. And it was true. The truth was cyber sex was better than sex with my wife. Or any women. Now he was inside me, nothing could beat this.

"Oh that's it baby," he moaned and his arms wrapped around the back of my shoulder, his tongue invading my mouth in time to his cock invading my soul.

We kissed passionately as he thrust harder and faster. Where there had once been a slow act of intimacy there was now just raw sex. I could feel that his body was covered in a sheen of sweat. Our two bodies joined together in the most intimate of ways. I could feel his legs begin to twitch.

This was the time I knew he was cumming.

Suddenly it was there. A hard, deep thrust, a strangled cry and I felt his cock swell and then fill me in a different way. His spunk shooting deep inside me as his thrusts began to subside.

His body felt heavy on top of me, his cock felt at home inside me. He eased his hips back and withdrew from me. My body missed him immediately. My cock was rock hard.

He propped himself up against the headboard of the bed.

"Your turn baby," he said, "fuck my face."

I moved to position my cock at his mouth. I gripped the headboard with both hands and he guided my cock beyond his lips. He formed a tight suction around me and I began to thrust into his mouth.

I was turned on by what had just happened that I couldn't count how many thrusts it took before I began to feel the cum boil in my balls, but it wouldn't have been many.

"I am going to cum, baby," I warned him.

His lips gripped me more strongly. His cheeks suctioned in and I looked down at my cock disappearing into his mouth as I shot spurt after spurt of cum into his throat.

I collapsed to the bed, spent. He leaned over me once more and kissed me. His mouth now tasted of my cum. He then lay beside me, his arm across my chest. His face next to my ear.

"No longer a virgin," he whispered.

I looked at the ceiling.

"Tom," I said, "that was the best sex ever."

"I always told you it would be," he murmured.

And he had been right. I have no idea why he and I had become such good lovers thousands of miles apart. But I had, and still did, want nothing more than to feel him inside me.

Jayski
Jayski
52 Followers