Wake Me Up

Story Info
Step dad awakens me, for fun.
1.4k words
4.23
41.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been involved intimately with my step dad since I was 19 and found his "journal" that described me in sexual ways/fantasies based on interactions we had in the year prior to me finding it. Since then we have had LOTS of romps, liaisons etc, that have all brought me great pleasure, mostly because he listens to my own fantasies. The following is an example of that.

A few days ago, after my stepdad and I had sex, I had mentioned to him how I would love for him to really ratchet stuff up a notch and come to my room and fuck me in the middle of the night, while my mom was home and asleep downstairs. The thought of it made me wet and I had told him how exciting it would be.

Last night my mom for some reason decides to have some drinks with dinner and since she can't hold her liquor very well I knew she'd be a sound sleeper, but didn't think all that much of it, as she was ok the rest of the night, but I know her and know she sleeps HARD when she drinks.

After dinner, my step dad and mom and I all watched some of the Olympics until about 9 pm, when they both said they were going to bed. I stayed up another hour or so and then went to bed and as per usual slept in my boy shorts and a bralette.

Some time after going to bed, I was having the most bizarre dream. I felt as though someone was playing with my pussy and as much as I wanted to scream out, I didn't feel as though I could. It felt amazing and the dream was amazing. In my dream I placed my hands on the head of the person eating me, and it felt shaved, just like my step dad, I awoke and my hands were in fact on his wonderfully shaved head, which was planted in between my legs and munching on my pussy.

He has already removed my boy shorts and stuffed them in my mouth, which was why I felt as though I couldn't yell. I pulled his head and tongue deeper into me, and his hands now found their way to my tits and he was massaging them and tweaking the nipples, just how I like it, sending shivers down my spine right to my pussy. I started to cum and Jack now inserted a couple of fingers into me, and was hitting my spot, down by my cervix which was making me even wetter and hotter.

I took my shorts out of my mouth and said, "Dad, I need something a little harder in my mouth, in order to be quiet." Jack took me and spun me around and then on top of him, so we were in a 69, with me on top. I took his hard cock in my mouth, and with the first pump of my fist and a slight suck, was rewarded with some of his delicious pre-cum. I love his cum and his cock, and showed him by sucking his cock with abandon and gagging myself on it, while getting a ton of slobber built up, which since it was sliding down his taint, I used to lube my fingers and slid them into has ass and started massaging his prostate.

At the other end, Jack was really working on my pussy and clit and was himself moving some juiciness to my ass, and a short time later I felt his fingers in both of my holes and rubbing that tissue that separates the vagina and anal cavity. By the way, this drives me insane with lust.

I had doubted Jack had taken a viagra so I wanted him to fuck me, not just dump a load in my mouth, which I love. I spit his cock out, slid off his face, and slid down his torso, and stopped, with my wet and substantial pussy lips on either side of his cock, which was lying on his pelvis and stomach. I proceeded to slide back and forth on his cock, while I whispered, "I love fucking you and thank you for doing this, it has made me hot as hell and I can wait to feel your cock in my pussy."

Each time I slid back and forth on it, my clit would get his with the swollen head of his cock, and I could only do this for about thirty seconds, before, I used my hand to assist in directing his cock into my sloppy pussy. Riding my step dad reverse cowboy is one of my favorites as it allows me to direct the pace as well as depth and to play with my clit, as I fuck him. I really, really love the feel of going really slow the entire length of his cock, until the head almost pops out, and since his head is nice and big anyhow, I can feel it stretching my pussy lips as it nearly does so. I also know that my step dad loves it.

He loves it for the same reasons I do, as well as the fact he can and usually does stick a finger or two in my ass, and this night was going to be no exception, as I soon felt his thumb rubbing slobber and pussy juice on my little sphincter, and then the pressure of his thumb, and I used the technique he taught me to relax my ass, as I slid back and allow his thumb, or cock to enter my ass.

With that, I started fucking him a little bit faster and could feel myself coming closer and closer to coming and so I placed my face in my pillow, and came all over Jacks cock, and could feel my ass spasming on his thumb as well. I then felt a shift, as Jack slid out of my pussy, and pushed me forward. He then grabbed my hips and lifted them a bit, and I knew what he wanted, and so did I. We both wanted his cock in my little ass.

I helped my step dad get me in position by bringing my knees as far under me as I could, which pops my ass up. I then reached under head board, where I have a "goodie" bag with lube and a vibrator, and handed the lube to my step dad. As he popped the lid, I grabbed my ass, and spread my cheeks apart for him to have easier access. It was at this time, I felt the first glob of lube hit my little asshole, I pushed then relaxed, as my step dad pushed the lube into my ass. I could feel him moving about, and I am certain he was applying lube to his cock, as he is i a great lover and loves to make me feel nothing but pleasure.

Soon, I felt his cock head come to rest on my little hole and I again started pushing and relaxing my sphincter, at the same time, gently pushed/rocked back onto his hard cock. On about the third push, I was greeted with his thick head popping into my ass. As it did so, I let go of my ass and reached back to feel his cock sliding into me, to the depth of his balls. I rubbed his cock and looked over my shoulder and whispered, "Jack, please fuck me long and slow and please, please let me finish you off in my mouth."

And with that, Jack proceeded slowly and gently slide his cock in and out of my ass, while I stroked my clit to two orgasms. The last one, I could feel my ass squeeze his cock, and knew he was close. Because I knew this, I sped up my movement and vigor with which I rocked back onto his cock. Finally, Jack grabbed my hips, as though he was going to dump his load into my ass, and, then pushed him self out of me quickly, and I spun to my left and was met by a little shot of cum on my upper lip and as I engulfed his cock, the second and rest of the spasms from his cock shot his hot load of cum right into my mouth and back of my throat.

When he was done, he leaned into me and we engaged in one of our signature make out sessions, culminating with him going down on me again, and me coming twice more. When all was said and done, he had been in my room for about an hour or so. And the entire time, my mom was asleep in her bedroom, not knowing I was getting one of the fucks of my life, by my step dad and her husband.