Wake-Up

Story Info
I wake up from a dream to a better dream.
4.2k words
4.47
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

I was lost in a town I didn't recognize, and I didn't know why I was there. Wandering from street to street, the landscape kept changing and everything kept getting farther and farther away. A woman came down from a cloud to kiss me and she turned into an electric guitar, on which I started playing an original song that sounded like Voodoo Child, but different. My fingers kept multiplying and I could play more and more notes, then they were a helicopter blade and I was looking down at a forested valley with a lake. I heard an angelic voice say, "See? Just the way I like him." The helicopter was a whale, which became a cruise ship, and I was sipping a sweet drink in a big chair that leaned back, surrounded by waitresses who were there to serve me and to fondle my body.

"That's perfect," another angel said. "So you just come over here whenever you want?"

"Well not if there's a car in the driveway or something," the first voice said. Some kind of fingers were enveloping me, stroking my body, fondling my penis.

"And he's okay with this?" the second voice said.

"Sure, what do you think? Joey, I'm sorry, I hope we didn't wake you up."

The cruise-ship waitresses began to fade away as I emerged into consciousness of the reality of my little rented room. I could smell the salty wind and hear the languid white noise of the ocean waves, without opening my eyes. And I could hear movement. Anna was here. Anna was always a good way to start the day. As soon as her husband left for work, she'd often head down the dirt roads to my place, usually two or three times a week.

"It's okay," I said. "I was dreaming." I felt her stroking my penis, which was hard in her hand.

"I brought you somebody who wanted to meet you," Anna said.

"Okay," I muttered, not quite comprehending. I was still vaguely aware of the incessantly-receding erotic waitresses of the dreamworld, sprinkling new visions on me as the environment melted into a kind of distance that was not actually distant.

Slowly my eyes opened and I realized it was not Anna, but somebody else stroking me. Somebody very pleasant to look at, a brunette, maybe thirtyish, maybe a little younger. She was sitting on my bed stroking my dick as if we were old friends.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Jenna. Anna has told me about you." Anna was sitting behind her, watching and grinning.

"Hi Jenna," I mumbled. "You have a nice way of shaking hands."

"You have a nice way of shaking, too," Jenna said.

My eyes closed as I relaxed into the pleasure of her touch. A covered wagon rolled by, with a pioneer girl in a bonnet flashing her tits at me, and then she faded away again.

Anna said, "Sometimes I wake him up by climbing on top of him and fucking him."

That brought a smile to my face. "Yes, you do," I muttered.

"Do you think I could do that?" the new girl asked.

"Well it might be polite to ask him first," Anna said.

Jenna continued to jerk me off. After a few seconds she asked, "Would you mind if I fucked you?"

I opened my eyes and looked over at Anna. She was smiling proudly. "I'm not going to have any problem with you two, am I?"

"Of course not," Anna said. Jenna nodded.

"Welcome aboard," I said, pulling a pillow up behind my head.

"Just a sec, let me get him ready first," Anna said. My eyes closed and the sky filled with hot-air balloons, each one containing a naked couple fondling each other romantically, moodily, until they floated away, out of sight.

Anna likes to suck cock. I don't know her whole story but she is the kind of woman who likes to give pleasure as much as get it. There have been times when she came over in the morning and blew me in my sleep and left, and later I wasn't sure if it had really happened. She wasn't the only one who stopped by but she was my most frequent visitor and I considered her a trusted and close friend.

Anna lay between my legs and took my penis in her mouth. And, I mean, she is the best. She takes her time, pays attention to my response, finds what I like. While she was doing that, Jenna said, "I won't need pants, will I," and she stood up and pulled off her blue jeans and panties. "I guess I might as well get the rest of it, too," she said, pulling her t-shirt over her head. She was a real sight, a healthy young woman, fit, eager. She had beautiful big tits and a full untrimmed bush.

Jenna sat on the bed and lay back next to me. I put my arm around her and she cuddled up beside me while Anna blew me. I had my head propped up and was enjoying the sight of Anna's mouth running up and down the length of my shaft. Jenna watched, too; it was like staring into a campfire, sort of hypnotizing and comforting. After a few minutes Jenna said, "Anna, I notice you are the only person in this room wearing any clothes. Isn't it a little warm for that?"

Anna laughed and stood up. "Good point," she said. I was explosively hard by that point. She had been wearing a skirt and cotton blouse and, as usual, nothing under them. They were off her in a few seconds. I always have to marvel at her body, she is firm and lean and curvy.

Anna came up and lay on the other side of me, wrapped in my left arm. She rolled over close to me and I felt her hand reach for my cock at the same instant our lips touched. Her tongue came out, searching for mine, and I explored the inside of her mouth while she fondled me.

I felt another hand of my penis and turned my head to look at Jenna, and immediately our mouths met. We began with gentle open mouths but as their hands pumped me the tongues came out and Jenna and I engaged in passionate French kissing. Two hands working on me, I liked that. Anna scooted closer, and Jenna scooted too until they were both almost on top of my body.

"Have you two ever been together before?" I asked them.

"No," Jenna said. "We met at my work, at the fabric store, and sometimes we go for coffee and talk. And it seems we have a lot in common but we never, you know, we have never done anything like this."

Anna looked over at Jenna and said, "This guy needs some fucking, don't you think?"

Jenna laughed, "Yeah, good point. Time's a-wastin'." Anna moved back while Jenna climbed on top of me. She said, "Anna was telling me about waking you up in the morning, and it just sounded like so much fun."

"It is," Anna joined in. "Sometimes he doesn't even wake up, I just come in here and take advantage of him and leave."

As Jenna settled into place her tits were hanging in front of my face, so I took one in my mouth. "Very nice," I said, and I got to work sucking a luscious more-than-a-mouthful. I brought my hand up to pinch the other nipple lightly. Her sounds indicated that she enjoyed this.

"Okay, here I come," Jenna said, and I felt the moistness of her pussy pressing against the head of my cock.

"This is so fun," Anna said from the sidelines, and she gave me another kiss while Jenna worked my hard-on into her.

Now I began moving my hips slowly, letting Jenna get used to my feel. You never know if you can believe the statistics but my penis seems to be perfectly average in size. I will say though that I tend to last longer than the average, and I think that is why I have a pretty good reputation around the beach. Also, I believe in trying things.

Jenna let her body come down slowly on me, taking my whole length in one long, slow motion. She leaned forward, her breasts swinging against my skin, her eyes closed.

"I'm gonna make some coffee," Anna said, and she disappeared from my field of vision. I heard the cupboard, the water running, the sound of the water heating up, while her friend and I moved into our own little world.

Jenna moved slowly on me. She had the kind of pussy you would call "tight." It was well lubricated and clutched at my penis firmly, causing a lot of friction as she moved, stimulating every cell from tip to base.

Some women have pretty low expectations when it comes to fucking. I have talked to enough to know that the woman's orgasm is not real high on every man's list of priorities in bed. If she's with a guy for the first time, she doesn't expect to cum. Which to me seems kind of sad. On the other hand, there are some more, let's say, egalitarian-minded women, who feel like if two people are having sex, they ought to both have orgasms. Which to me seems reasonable. That kind of woman will slow things down so the man doesn't blow his load too fast. She might have some moves that she knows are likely to stimulate her clit, depending on his endowment and technique. She might even -- and these are the ones you gotta love -- work things her way around so that it spontaneously occurs to the man to go down on her. Not many are brave enough to ask for that on the first date.

Then there are those women who intend to be fully satiated, if they can keep the guy going before he has his one and only showstopper. She is watching for a guy who will pay some attention to her, to find out what she likes and give it to her, so at the end of the day both are satisfied. Most guys, I am told, are too dumb to figure that out, and so they feel they are really lucky if they can get a girl to fuck them at all. I'm not saying every lady needs to have twenty orgasms, sometimes one good one is all it takes. That is up to her, if you ask me; she knows what she needs, and it is her partner's challenge to figure it out. Which is also, I think, part of why I have a pretty good reputation on the beach.

Don't you think it's interesting that sex toys are a multibillion dollar industry, with multiple toys per household on average, and almost all of them are for women? And they act like we're the horny ones.

Jenna took me deep into her pussy and was moving like honey on me, setting a leisurely pace. My sense was that she was evaluating my potential as a sex partner. Okay, she has determined that I am of acceptable size and shape. Check. After a few minutes I am not panicking about shooting my load prematurely. Check. Now I felt her scoot up on me a little bit, so that her clitoris could get in on the action. I saw her eyes roll back and then close as she concentrated on the sensation. She was scooping with her hips, dragging her pussy on my erection, engaging the clit with each stroke. Good: she knows what she's doing.

After some minutes I saw beads of sweat on her forehead, and her breathing became shallow. It seemed like time for me to help out a little. I cocked my spine and released it, slamming her pussy with my length. Her eyes popped open and she looked down at me, and a lovely little smile appeared at the corners of her mouth. "Mmm," she said. She continued fucking me, picking up the tempo slightly, sliding her pussy deliberately along my shaft. I reached down and took her ass in both hands and pulled her tighter against me, then hit her again with a long hard stroke. This time her eyes remained shut, and she gave a little "Oof" but at this point she was not performing for me any more.

I waited a few seconds and slammed her again, pulling her ass down on me as my cock rammed up inside her. I could feel her butt muscles tighten as she thrust down on me at the same moment. I waited one second and we did it again. Then the train started down the track. As she became more aroused she started losing a little bit of self-discipline, forgetting what to do, and it was time for her to hand the keys to me: no prob. I held her ass in place and started fucking her like a freight train full of fireworks coming through town, slow, deep, deliberate, powerful. Then that train gets out past the city limits, into the country again, and picks up steam. There is a long woooooo-woooooo and the engine starts rushing, the drive rods are pumping, smoke blowing back, coupled cars rattling, She was holding onto my shoulders, those tits swinging against my chest, and -- the fireworks started exploding. I watched the skin flush on her chest, spreading to her neck, to her face. She gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes. Her mouth opened slightly and she was panting, and then moaning monosyllables, and then polysyllables, and then, I don't know why, she started yelling, "You motherfucker, you son of a bitch, fuck you fuck you, what the fuck are you doing, motherfucking son of a bitch," and so on. I pounded her for another minute or so, until her sweat was dripping on me and her head hung limp from her neck. Slowly she lowered her torso on me, pressing those great breasts against my skin, barely flexing the muscles inside her pussy and finally letting them relax. Her hair was in my mouth but who cares?

"Yay!" Anna started applauding. "Good one!" She was sitting in a chair in my little room, beside the bed, watching everything up close. "See, Jenna, what'd I tell you? Good huh?"

Jenna lifted her head somewhat, with a sideways grin on her face. "Yeah," she said, "That was good."

"You didn't cum, did you?" Anna asked me.

"No."

"Okay, good, that's what I thought. Coffee's ready."

Anna pulled over the coffee table and we all had a cup, chatting amiably. Jenna was lying on top of me, and at some point she pulled back so I came out of her. When she lifted up to take a sip her big tits swung over me, her nipples tickling my chest, and her face looked more youthful and fresher than it had been a few minutes earlier. Her hair was a tangled mess but come on guys, you know what I'm talking about, we love that. As we shared coffee my dick reverted to its flaccid state, with a spent woman lying on me.

Anna said, "That was so much fun to watch. Jenna, I love how you shake when you cum, it was like a seizure almost."

"Do I?" Jenna said. "I didn't know that. It's like I'm unconscious. I mean, I was definitely conscious but, I, uh, I don't think about what I'm doing."

"Yeah, it's great, isn't it?" Anna said.

Jenna said, "So did you want to fuck him too, while we're here?"

Anna looked at me. "Naw, I don't think so. I'll stop by sometime."

"Okay, cool, up to you. That was good for me, I'm done," Jenna said. Sips and smiles. "But don't you think we ought to finish him off?"

Anna nodded. "It does sound like a good idea. How do you want to do it?"

Jenna studied my face. "I don't know, I suppose we could blow him."

"Yeah, he definitely likes that." I'm sure Anna was thinking about yesterday afternoon, in the CVS parking lot. "You could tit-fuck him, you got the tits for it."

"Not a bad idea," Jenna said.

I held up a finger. "If I may say something," I said.

"Yes?"

"It doesn't have to be one or the other. Jenna, those are fantastic tits and I would love to feel them wrapped around my dick. Anna, you know you give the best head on the planet, I'm happy with that. Jenna, I just met you, but I have the feeling you'd know how to suck a dick your own self. Anna, I love your tits but I don't think they're quite made for tit-fucking. So I don't want to be unfair to either of you, but I think you are on the right track."

Anna hopped into the bed beside me and the two of them wrapped their arms excitedly around me. "What do you want first?"

I scooted up the bed and put a soft pillow behind my head. "I'll tell you what I don't want. I don't want to give directions. I don't want to decide. I don't want to tell you what to do."

"Oh, Okay," Jenna said. She reached out and took my limp penis gently in her hand. Her touch was electric, and I began swelling immediately. "That makes sense," she said.

"I do have one idea," I said. "Let's not talk. In fact, Anna, let's turn the lights off and just have a nice, peaceful time together."

"Okay," Anna said, getting the lights and returning to the bed. Plenty of morning light came through the curtains and now it was dim and serene in my room. Anna, looking at Jenna, finger to lips: "No more talking."

I was getting hard in Jenna's hand, and she continued to stroke me with a soft touch. People, this was died-and-gone-to-heaven stuff. Anna took her cue and reached under to fondle my balls. I know her well enough to know that she wanted to gobble my cock and swallow a big load of spunk, but there was a different mood with Jenna there, and with the lights low, and also after the intensity of that fuck a few minutes ago. Anna rolled my testicles around inside their sack, and lightly ran her fingernail over the corrugated skin.

Jenna sat up cross-legged so both hands were available. She began lightly pumping my shaft, tugging the skin forward and back, using both hands. Then she held the shaft firmly and pressed the palm of her hand against the head of my cock, pressing hard and rubbing her hand in a circle.

I jerked and almost reached down to slap her hand away. Both girls tittered silently. Jenna continued teasing me, once again grinding her palm against the most sensitive part of my body. I tried to push her hand away. Both women were trying not to laugh, holding fingers over their mouths dramatically. A second later one of Anna's hands was stroking the inside of my thigh while the fingers of the other were tickling my balls.

Jenna pressed her palm against me again and moved it around, torturing me in the very best way. It was too much to stand, my body's alarms were all blaring. I bent up at the waist, sitting up, waving my arms in the air, tacitly begging her to stop.

Jenna reached a hand up and pushed my chest, flinging me back down flat on the mattress. At the same moment she gripped my shaft and held her palm against the head of my cock and cranked it mercilessly. I lay still on the pillow as she tortured me until I thought I might shoot my load.

Anna unexpectedly threw a leg over me and took about an inch of me into her pussy. She held still for a few seconds, then began twitching up and down on me, no more than an inch, taking me down to the ridge around the helmet of my penis and back. It wasn't like fucking, really. She brought a finger down to her pussy and began rubbing her clitoris. After a minute of this she began to moan slightly.

Jenna tapped her on the arm and sign-languaged, pointing to Anna's pussy and then to her own mouth. The she leaned over and pulled Anna's hand out of the way and began licking Anna's pussy while she sat on me, popping the head of my cock in and out of herself. Anna leaned back on both hands, her eyes closed, her breathing coming harder, and then somehow she fell off me, her head hanging off the foot of the bed, and Jenna pounced on her and began sucking Anna's pussy like it was candy. And bam, there went Anna. She was careful not to say anything -- and she can be a noisy one.

The girls were giggling under their breath, and then Anna came back up and began licking the underside of my cock, up and down. Do you know what that feels like? It is amazing. And then Jenna started running her tongue up and down the top side of my shaft. They went up and down together, then one went down while the other went up, then random, and then one or the other would suck the head of my dick for a few seconds while the other one licked the shaft, and then they would trade. Let me say, if there is a point to life, this is it.

Jenna was sucking my cock and Anna put her head underneath and took one of my testicles into her mouth. She has a way of doing this, I don't know what she does down there, but it's a kind of patented move of hers that will put you into outer space. Meanwhile Jenna was taking me deep into her mouth, working those full lips up and down my pole.

Anna came back around to licking the shaft, lying perpendicular with her feet off the bed, and Jenna got between my legs. She raised her upper body and placed her tits on either side of my cock, which by the way was now about ready to explode; precum was pouring out of it and the skin felt like it would split like an overdone hot dog on a grill. Anna saw what she was doing and leaned over to take one of Jenna's breasts in her mouth and suck on it, jacking me off without losing a stroke. Then she sucked the other one, just a friendly little how-do-ya-do between girlfriends.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers
12