Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

Lisa followed him to the bed and whispered to her husband, "Sit against the headboard."

Ryan crawled up onto the queen-sized bed and sat in the middle, his back resting against the headboard. Mrs. Mitchell looked at him lustfully and unzipped her dress, peeling it off, and letting it puddle near her ankles. Ryan scrunched his eyebrows while biting his lower lip to signal to her that she looked breathtaking.

What he failed to notice was that Lisa hadn't worn panties for the night, but that was neither here nor there. Ryan was about to make love to the only woman that mattered to him. Mrs. Mitchell unbuckled her heels and stepped out of them, crawling up on the bed slowly, pushing Ryan's legs further apart.

As she made her way to his cock, Lisa lowered her upper body. With her ass in the air, her mouth was back to work on Ryan's balls and shaft. Lisa slurped, licked, and kissed his member and jewels. Ryan grabbed her hair, combing it with his fingers to whichever side she wasn't working his manhood.

"Fuck this is an amazing blowjob, but you can't be the only one who has dessert tonight babe," Ryan said.

Lisa looked up and Ryan shifted to trade places with her. But before Lisa could get to the headboard, Ryan grabbed her swiftly, turning her around. Mrs. Mitchell was caught off guard by this, letting out a quick yelp. She found herself pinned underneath her husband.

Ryan kissed her lips deeply before sucking and licking his busty wife's body. He moved down to her boobs, teasing her nipples with his tongue, alternating between each one, giving them both attention with either his fingertips or his mouth.

Lisa closed her eyes and allowed her body to relax to his touch. It had been a while since she had been desired like this. By someone who cared for her and by her husband, someone she loved.

"Mm, Ryan, oh my god," Lisa moaned. She could feel her pussy throbbing between her legs. It would be just a matter of time until Ryan made his way down on her.

Her husband kissed down her chest, between her breasts to her navel. Lisa raised her upper body in anticipation of his next stop. Ryan moved near her clit, licking and kissing her smooth inner thighs. He took an index finger and gently rubbed it between her swollen lips. Lisa moaned in pleasure from his touch. She was extremely wet and yearned to orgasm.

Ryan raised his finger towards his lips. Mr. Mitchell sucked his finger, tasting her juices. Ryan leaned in towards her pussy lips and licked her slit. Mrs. Mitchell arched her back and took a deep breath. He then licked up and down her throbbing pussy, diddling her love button in the process.

Lisa squeezed her thighs together and grabbed Ryan's hair as he continued eating her out. He knew he was doing a good job as her body shuddered and Lisa moaned from pleasure.

A moment later, Ryan positioned his penis towards her pussy and slowly inserted it into her love.

"Mm, hmm," Lisa cooed. She was in pure ecstasy.

Ryan slowly moved in and out of her pussy until he had a good steady thrust going. The smell of sex filled the air and you could start to see a thin shine on Lisa's body from the heat of passion. Mr. Mitchell pinched Lisa's nipples, tugging them gently enough to emit more coos and oohs from his wife.

Lisa was in her own world, completely taken over by her need to fuck. As Ryan pulled out, he asked Lisa to get on all fours.

Mrs. Mitchell opened her eyes and quickly got into position. Ryan thrust into his beautiful wife quickly, fucking her from behind. Lisa leaned forward and rested on her arms and chest as her husband fucked her passionately.

"Slap my ass," she whispered to Ryan

"What?" he asked her, unable to hear

"Spank me Ryan, slap my ass," Lisa said louder

Ryan slapped her left ass cheek, watching it ripple from his touch.

"Harder, spank me Ryan, own me," Lisa responded

Mr. Mitchell slapped her harder than before, and a little harder the next time.

"Fuck, mm, yes, fuck, Ryan...oh, oh, mm," Lisa moaned as she thrust her pussy onto his penis.

He slapped both her ass cheeks, causing more moans and sounds of pleasure from Lisa. Just as Ryan was slowing down, Lisa leaned forward to signal him to stop. Ryan's member popped out of her pussy, covered in his wife's juices.

Lisa lay in front of him, gathering herself briefly before turning around and taking his penis in her mouth. Mrs. Mitchell hungrily sucked and licked his penis, tasting herself. Lisa demanded that Ryan sit on the bed so she could ride him next.

Ryan sat against the headboard and pulled Lisa's head towards him so he could give her a passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined, mixing his pre-cum and her sweet nectar between them.

Lisa positioned herself and lowered her pussy onto Ryan's cock. Once it was inside, Ryan grabbed Lisa's breasts, pawing and pulling them as she gyrated her hips.

Mr. Mitchell started to move his hips up and down, fucking Lisa while she did the same. The couple kissed again, holding each other close as she rode him.

Mrs. Mitchell nibbled on Ryan's ear, whispering, "You fuck me so good."

This pushed her husband over the edge, "Mm, fuck, I'm gonna cum, Lisa."

Lisa shifted back, focused on riding him harder. She slammed her pussy onto his penis, rubbing her clit. The sound of their bodies fucking echoed in the room.

"Pull my nipples hard," Lisa told Ryan

Her husband licked his fingertips and pulled on his wife's erect nipples.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she exclaimed

"Harder, uh, mm, harder Ryan, fuck," she screamed. Lisa was near orgasm and in ecstasy.

Ryan tugged and pulled harder watching his wife in a carnal state. Her body was sweaty and her hair a mess. The feeling of his penis dipping into her warm honeypot eventually pushed Ryan over the edge.

"Lisa, I'm cumming, fuck, ugh, ugh, mm," Ryan grunted as he shot his seed deep inside her womb.

Both husband and wife held each other as they caught their breath.

"I'm sorry babe," Ryan expressed to his wife. Lisa was hot, sweaty, and disappointed but not at him.

"It is okay hon, you were excellent," she said as she got off the bed and went to clean up.

Ryan nodded, kissing her before grabbing the remote and turning on the television. Lisa entered the bathroom and closed the door. She showered and cleaned up, joining her husband who was in a deep slumber.

On the way to the airport the next day Ryan and Lisa continued to converse about the weekend until he remembered something.

"Oh Lisa, whatever happened to that blackmailer? Have you seen any more letters? Do you think once we removed the camera they stopped?" he genuinely asked.

As much as Lisa wanted to tell him what was going on, she feared for her marriage.

"I, uh, wow that's a good question, I don't know," she lied to her husband.

"I wonder if they removed that adult page that was set up, have you checked?" he followed.

Mrs. Mitchell actually hadn't checked the site in a long time but she also wasn't sure if Mark had updated it at all, "You know what hon, I did check and it was gone. Whoever it was must've been happy with what they got," she lied again.

The rest of the plane trip was uneventful, but the stress which bore down on Mrs. Mitchell increased after the conversation. After they made it home, Lisa tried to look up the profile that Mark had created but couldn't remember it.

She searched for the letter Mark had sent them earlier in the blackmail. The couple kept the material in case they needed it for law enforcement.

Mrs. Mitchell typed in the link and was floored. BustyMilf43 was still active and had more content of her. Several pictures from her photoshoot in the hotel with the Dean of her Daughter's college. And a video, Lisa clicked the link for the video.

Her mouth was wide open in shock as she watched herself have sex with Mark. The whole ordeal was nerve-racking, to say the least for Mrs. Mitchell. This video showed nearly the whole exchange. He ate her out, fucked her mouth, played with her tits, and came in her pussy.

Still in shock, Mrs. Mitchell scrolled down and noticed several comments, some of which she read to herself.

"She must've come so good"

"Man those tits are nice"

"When can we get more modeling photos?"

"Puta sexy"

"I would let her sit on my face"

Almost as if on cue, her phone dinged from a text message.

"Are you back yet?" the message read, from Mark.

Mrs. Mitchell was infuriated. She went to her car and called him immediately.

"Hello?" Mark answered.

"Fuck you, you asshole, why is this account still active, and why are you sharing my pictures on there!" Lisa yelled. She was infuriated, to say the least.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, angry as well.

"This dumb fucking profile, Busty something forty-three, you did this, everyone can see who I am!" Mrs. Mitchell replied. Her voice now trembling from anger, embarrassment, and fear.

Mark finally realized what she was talking about, "Oh that thing, well, do you plan on disobeying me again?"

Lisa was at a loss for words. She felt that she had no leverage and Mark held the upper hand.

"I....," she was trying to get something out, "I..."

"Well? Either you tell me now or I keep this page active in case you pull some dumb shit," he replied sternly.

"I will not disobey you," She forced out shakily as tears trailed down her cheeks. In her mind, there was no way out.

"Good. Now you have some punishment that you have to face for getting out of line. Make sure that small dick husband of yours knows you're busy Friday night. And also make sure you don't cum the whole week. If I feel you've disobeyed me then your page won't be deleted," Mark said, hanging up immediately.

The psychological effects were starting to get to Lisa. She felt more defeated each time. Even her weekend getaway which had been less than twenty-four hours before felt ages ago.

A few days later Lisa let Ryan know her girl's night plans for Friday. It was difficult for her to lie again but she did it, feeling remorseful and sad about the decision but hoping it could lead to some resolution.

Lisa hadn't heard from Mark all week until Friday. She was scared and nervous about this "punishment".

With one hour to go at work, her phone dinged with messages from her blackmailer to which she responded.

"What shoe size are you?"

"8"

"What's your dress size?"

"four."

"What size bra do you wear for those tits?"

"Thirty-four F."

The flurry of messages ended and about twenty minutes later she received a call.

"Meet me inside the grocery store behind the bank and go to the produce section," Mark said, then hung up.

"Here we go," Mrs. Mitchell thought to herself, still wondering about what he was up to.

Lisa exchanged goodbyes with the staff as they closed the branch. Then she got into her car to drive the short distance to the grocery store. It was in the same shopping center so it wasn't much of a commute.

Mrs. Mitchell stepped out of her car and made her way inside and met Mark.

After he greeted her, they both walked out towards his car. Lisa noticed that Mark was dressed nicely as if he was going out to a club or bar. Mr. Lipscomb unlocked his vehicle and Lisa sat inside.

"I'm glad you were able to make it Lisa. After your little outburst and not making yourself available to me, I'm going to get down to business. First off, did you have sex with your husband?" Mark asked. He was to the point and seemed serious.

"No, I, I did not Mr. Lipscomb," Lisa replied quietly.

"Good, and are you ready to fuck me tonight?" He asked with a slight grin.

Caught off guard, she told him what he wanted to hear, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" He asked with a little more elevation in his voice.

"Yes Mr. Lipscomb, I'm ready to fuck you tonight," Lisa replied softly.

Mark started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. Mrs. Mitchell was a little concerned about what was going to happen. She felt that she knew Mark well, but she didn't know him well enough.

They made it to the hotel. This one was located near the clubs and bars downtown. After the valet took his car, Mark led Lisa up to a room that had a queen-sized bed. He was also carrying a duffle bag with him which he had taken out of the trunk.

He was quiet towards Lisa which only increase her anxiety in regards to what might happen tonight. Mrs. Mitchell was relieved though that he had at least brought her to a public place and not a private residence.

After they were both inside the room Mark spoke, "Take all your clothes off right now."

Lisa looked at him before gazing down. He was serious about what he said. She disrobed and stood before him, naked.

"Good. Now tonight we are going to have some fun, but I also want you to remember your place. Are you a whore or a slut?" he asked.

"I, I'm a, uh, slut," Lisa said hesitantly, trying to remember what she had told him in the past.

"You need to speak with more confidence. Put your hands behind your back right now," Mark demanded.

Mrs. Mitchell was a little scared from the tone of his statement but did as he said. Mr. Lipscomb reached in the bag and pulled out some handcuffs, cuffing Lisa's wrists behind her back.

"Oh shit," Mrs. Mitchell thought to herself.

"Let's try again, are you a whore or a slut?" Mark asked.

"A slut," Lisa replied.

"Do you like to fuck or suck cock?" He followed up.

"Fuck," Lisa said quickly.

Mark stepped in front of Lisa and twisted her nipples aggressively. Mrs. Mitchell clenched her jaw and closed her eyes from the sharp pain. A little wetness escaped between her pussy lips as well.

Mr. Lipscomb repeated the question.

"Both, I ah, I like both," Lisa pushed out, still recovering from the pain.

Mark un-cuffed her then reached for the duffel bag and handed Lisa the garments inside.

"Go shower and wear this," he stated.

She took the items and went into the bathroom to shower. As the water hit her body, Mrs. Mitchell thought about what this encounter might entail. The one thing she felt certain about was that it would end in them having sex.

The warm water cascaded down her soft smooth skin leaving droplets beaded up on her legs, chest, and arms. Lisa was in deep thought and taking her time. As she turned around to wet her back, Mrs. Mitchell's thoughts continued. She opened the small bar of soap lathering her body as best she could with the slippery, sudsy rectangle.

"He made me model and he's had sex with me, sober and drunk," she thought. Her pussy tingled as the thought of his girth entered her mind.

"He made me have sex in a public place and even had me wear next to nothing in front of my daughter's Dean," Lisa's nipples hardened from the continued thinking.

"What more could he want from me?" she whispered to herself, completely washing off the soap and turning the water off.

Lisa stepped out of the shower and patted her body dry. Instinctively, she reached for the small bottle of lotion and moisturized her body as best she could.

Next, she looked on the counter at what she had been given. Mrs. Mitchell reached for the items, realizing for the first time that he had purchased her some lingerie.

The first thing she noticed was some thigh-high red stockings. She pulled each one up her legs slowly, making sure they were properly in place. Next, she picked up a red thong. Lisa stepped into the thin garment, pulling it up her thighs and up to her waist.

The thin string of the undergarment disappeared between her ass cheeks. In the front, the thong did just enough to cover her pussy.

Finally, she picked up what looked to be a red teddy. Lisa pulled it over her head and slipped her arms in, straightening it out. The sheer garment had two holes for her nipples to poke through and was long enough to just cover her rear.

Mrs. Mitchell checked her makeup before stepping out of the bathroom and walking towards Mark. She stopped right when he made eye contact with her.

"Good, I'm glad everything fits. Put these on," he told her as he pointed to some high heels on the bed.

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on the heels, buckling the ankle strap for each one. The red leather, pointed-toe five-inch stiletto heels completed her outfit, or so she thought. After the heels were on, Lisa stood up and turned towards Mark.

He looked at her the same way a lion would look at its prey. Mark slowly walked towards Lisa and reached around her neck, buckling a leather collar that had a large "O" ring in the front.

Next, he pulled out a leash from his pocket and clipped it to the "O" ring of the collar. Mr. Lipscomb stepped back to admire the beauty in front of him.

"Almost done," he said before reaching for Lisa's nipples. Mrs. Mitchell stood there somewhat in shock and fear. She didn't know what to do or what was going on. Never did she wear a leash in her life, let alone lingerie like this.

Mark pinched her nipples with force, twisting his fingers, causing Lisa to let out a yelp. The pain was more than before. Her husband had never been this rough with her.

Mr. Lipscomb did this again, pulling on her brown nubs. Lisa felt the sensation from her tits send shockwaves to her pussy.

She accepted the punishment and knew why Mark was being this aggressive. As she winced from the rough treatment of her nipples, Mrs. Mitchell eventually started to tolerate the pain. Lisa's nipples stood erect yet tender.

Mr. Lipscomb reached in his pocket and pulled out two odd-looking things. Each item was a small circle that had a hole and four screws to it. Mark loosened the screws of the first item and fit Lisa's nipple in the hole. He then screwed the screws so they were pinching her areola.

Lisa's body tensed up and she took a deep breath as Mark finished. It felt as if her nipple was constantly being played with. Mark did this to her other nipple and stepped back, "Perfect," he whispered.

Mrs. Mitchell's eyes were closed. Her pussy was wet from the constant attention to her boobs. Lisa adjusted herself slightly, feeling her juices soaking up the thin material between her legs.

"Get on your knees," Mark demanded sternly, snapping Lisa out of her state of arousal.

The busty mother opened her eyes and looked at her blackmailer for a second before slowly getting down on her knees. Mark reached for the leash and tugged on just enough to pull Lisa onto all fours.

Here she was, a busty forty-three-year-old woman on all fours in a hotel room with a leash around her neck.

Mr. Lipscomb tugged on the leash, implying Lisa to follow him. Mrs. Mitchell crawled on her hands and knees feeling her tits sway and the nipple rings pulling on her areolas.

Mark walked her from one end of the room to the other, finally instructing Lisa to crawl on top of the bed. Mrs. Mitchell felt the loss of power and control as she complied.

Mr. Lipscomb's cock was straining against his pants as he watched Lisa slowly getting herself on all fours on top of the bed. He relished the power over the busty woman and was ready to awaken her to her desires.

He pulled out his phone and took pictures of his busty toy from a few angles. Lisa kept her eyes closed as she heard the shutter and snap from the camera.

"Get off of the bed and stand," Mark said in a low, confident tone.

Lisa opened her eyes and gazed down while obeying what he said. Mrs. Mitchell stood in front of Mark, her nipples aroused, pussy wet, and a collar around her neck. He unclasped the leash, dropping it on the floor.

"Turn around and bend at your waist. Put your hands on the bed," he instructed.

Mrs. Mitchell looked at his eyes searching for some compassion. Mark though was serious at the moment. He had told her they were going to have fun but this was far from it. Lisa turned around slowly and bent over in front of him. Her hands shakily balanced on the mattress.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers